PDA

View Full Version : Buying multiple tickets for cup final online.

Spike Mandela
03-05-2016, 07:19 PM
I am attempting to buy multiple tickets for the Cup final online tomorrow for a supporters bus.

Does anybody have an idiots guide for doing this as I realise there were a lot of problems at the league cup final.

Is there a way to select rows you prefer, can you buy in three rows instead of one or are you simply given whatever comes first.

I have all my ref no's registered but just a bit wary of the system.

J-C
03-05-2016, 07:30 PM
My mate us going down tomorrow morning at around 5am with everyone's ST, I'm going down around 6ish and taking him a McDonald's brekkie.

Iggy Pope
03-05-2016, 07:31 PM
I am attempting to buy multiple tickets for the Cup final online tomorrow for a supporters bus.

Does anybody have an idiots guide for doing this as I realise there were a lot of problems at the league cup final.

Is there a way to select rows you prefer, can you buy in three rows instead of one or are you simply given whatever comes first.

Sorry Spike it's not an answer but I'm bumping it up as I'm interested in any response.......

Nicho87
03-05-2016, 07:35 PM
As far as my experience goes its not like purchasing a ticket at easter road where you see a seating plan. You just select 10 adult tickets for example press select and it should go to the next screen and show you the seats that have been reserved. With it being a massive game i would prepare to be patient as the website can be slow when tickets goes on sale. All your group with their relavant ref numbs should be added already in your network section to allow you to purchase ten tickets for example.

J-C
03-05-2016, 07:39 PM
As far as my experience goes its not like purchasing a ticket at easter road where you see a seating plan. You just select 10 adult tickets for example press select and it should go to the next screen and show you the seats that have been reserved. With it being a massive game i would prepare to be patient as the website can be slow when tickets goes on sale. All your group with their relavant ref numbs should be added already in your network section to allow you to purchase ten tickets for example.

Never realised that's how it's done, we've always done it via ticket office to make sure we get the best seats.

Spike Mandela
03-05-2016, 07:48 PM

It's 25 tickets I am getting so will that be one long row of 25 or is there a way to get it spread over 3 rows?

JennaFletcher
03-05-2016, 08:02 PM
My mate us going down tomorrow morning at around 5am with everyone's ST, I'm going down around 6ish and taking him a McDonald's brekkie.

Worth queuing 5 hours with the promise of s 6am Sausage and Egg McMuffin right enough :greengrin You're a true friend :agree:

Hermit Crab
03-05-2016, 08:13 PM

You need to have all the client ref numbers in your friends list and make sure all the reference numbers are eiligible for buying tickets tomorrow.

flash
03-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Am there now. About 15 of us so far.

Spike Mandela
03-05-2016, 08:20 PM
WOW...that's keen.

GreenLake
03-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Worth queuing 5 hours with the promise of s 6am Sausage and Egg McMuffin right enough :greengrin You're a true friend :agree:

True, he should get the frying pan out and make him a couple of bacon, sausage and egg rolls topped with cheddar cheese and drizzled with HP sauce.

Jonnyboy
03-05-2016, 08:22 PM

:not worth

SquashedFrogg
03-05-2016, 08:22 PM

I'll be ordering online from work. Can you possibly pop round with a sausage and egg bagel meal? I'll give you the hash brown as payment.

(2 sugars in the coffee please)

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2016, 08:23 PM

Is your internet broken?

Iggy Pope
03-05-2016, 08:24 PM
It's 25 tickets I am getting so will that be one long row of 25 or is there a way to get it spread over 3 rows?

Doesn't seem as though there is a solution to this friend. I know what you're asking and its not to do with client numbers or networks. From recent experience you'll get 25 'best available' seats grouped together in your preferred section but you won't be able to select a row with seat numbers (or rows) online.. If anyone does have the solution I'd like to hear it too or it's an early start for me.

iwasthere1972
03-05-2016, 08:26 PM

:not worth. I just couldn't do that even if I had a tent. If I had a hat I would take it off and give it to you.

RoYO!
03-05-2016, 08:33 PM

It will say 'no tickets available for your selection' (or words to that effect) over and over and over again. Then it will suddenly/ randomly/ irritatingly progress you to the next screen without you having changed anything!

Keep the faith and keep hitting retry!

BoomtownHibees
03-05-2016, 08:34 PM
WOW...that's keen.

Keen?? Mental more like

Carheenlea
03-05-2016, 08:53 PM
I'm not sure if the poster is actually in situ, along with 15 others, or they are posting in jest..
Everyone eligible tomorrow is guaranteed a seat, so I don't see the appeal of camping out overnight. Fair play to anyone who does though!

flash
04-05-2016, 08:36 AM
I was only joking.:angeldevi

JimBHibees
04-05-2016, 08:37 AM
I was only joking.:angeldevi

Boo :greengrin:greengrin

hulk
04-05-2016, 08:58 AM
Anyone know if you can add friends to your account today to buy them tickets / late request