PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: CUP FINAL TICKETS ON SALE ON WEDNESDAY

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Thecat23
04-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Calling since 10 with no luck at all. Is there still a huge queue as I might drive down.

scooby
04-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Calling since 10 with no luck at all. Is there still a huge queue as I might drive down.

5 hour wait apparently, persevere on the phone mate

Kojock
04-05-2016, 12:52 PM

Queue at ER now closed.

MyJo
04-05-2016, 12:54 PM
log out an back in and try block F3. Its just been released for sale and i've managed to get a block of 6 tickets booked just now.

Winston Ingram
04-05-2016, 12:57 PM
On the phone now. This is utterly ****in horrific. I have 11 tickets to buy, all client ref's but i can't buy more than 8 on the 1 card. Who the **** came with this idea?

scooby
04-05-2016, 12:59 PM
log out an back in and try block F3. Its just been released for sale and i've managed to get a block of 6 tickets booked just now.

Good advice for anyone who's on the site, sign out of your account and when you sign back in there are new sections available.

Reaper
Got in online at 10.13. Bought 6 tickets in D3 as it kept telling me that was all that was available lol. Seats I got were row LL 52-57. Anyone tell me if 52 or 57 are at an aisle? I cant activate the I interactive stadium plan for some reason.

Thecat23
5 hour wait apparently, persevere on the phone mate

Ah right, cheers 👍🏼

Spike Mandela
04-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Trying to get 29 tkts online. Am I wasting my time?

Thecat23
04-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Queue at ER now closed.

Really? I'll keep trying the phone then 😫

scooby
04-05-2016, 01:01 PM

D5 just released online you might need to log out and in of your account to see it.

GordonHFC
04-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Got in online at 10.13. Bought 6 tickets in D3 as it kept telling me that was all that was available lol. Seats I got were row LL 52-57. Anyone tell me if 52 or 57 are at an aisle? I cant activate the I interactive stadium plan for some reason.

All I can tel you is that 46 is the end at an aisle in D3.

marinello59
04-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Finally got sorted on the phone. Phew. That's the worst experience I have ever had buying tickets for a game and i always buy on the first day. Ticketmaster needs to sort this for future big games.

scooby
04-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Really? I'll keep trying the phone then 😫

Took me 5 attempts to get into the phone queue and then 20 minute wait, but beats my 3.5 hour attempt online.

My_Wife_Camille
04-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Been trying since 10am for 12 tickets and as I mentioned earlier had them in the basket at different times only to get punted out

Now the problem is that when the 12 are assigned it tells me that I am trying to get more tickets than I am allowed however that isn't the case because when I put them all through individually they're fine, it only seems to be a problem when theres 12.

Any ideas? Getting really pissed off now

Future17
04-05-2016, 01:05 PM
On the phone now. This is utterly ****in horrific. I have 11 tickets to buy, all client ref's but i can't buy more than 8 on the 1 card. Who the **** came with this idea?

I got 20 in my basket online, but won't let me proceed to checkout with more than 8. :rolleyes:

hulk
04-05-2016, 01:07 PM
8 tickets max

Just off the phone with Ticketmaster and wouldn't let me buy 12 in one go. Had to buy 8 let the sale go through and then buy 4 in a separate sale - which means I have seats 2 rows apart as its luck of the draw. Thanks for advising us of this Hibs - maybe one of the reasons it won;t let you do this number on line also

Reaper
04-05-2016, 01:08 PM
All I can tel you is that 46 is the end at an aisle in D3.

S*** that means Im going to have to sit with someone on both sides and Im an unsociable B*****d haha

Borderhibbie76
04-05-2016, 01:10 PM
Finally got 3 seats for East F3 on my phone...had been trying on laptop all morning and wouldn't work...pheew that was horrific

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Onion
04-05-2016, 01:14 PM

Hibs should have set up special arrangements for folk with groups that size - crazy to have to try do that in one online transaction.

hibernian36
04-05-2016, 01:15 PM
Got 5 online for F3 CCC right at the back I think bring on the zombies

CorrieHibs
04-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Could only get 5 tickets in the south due to north being sold out.

Looking like a great first day for sales.

Onceinawhile
04-05-2016, 01:18 PM
But according to the official site it's only a 2 to 3 hour wait - bull**** !!

Not really. Tickets didn't go on sale until 10:00 so anyone arriving at 6 and getting served at 1 has only waited three hours.

SunshineOnLeith
04-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Logged back in just our of curiosity to see how the system was doing, and still able to find seats in the North if you persevere and click a few times, guessing all the hassle this morning will mean that there will be the odd seats available where people have timed out etc.

gogs_t
04-05-2016, 01:21 PM
8 tickets max

Just off the phone with Ticketmaster and wouldn't let me buy 12 in one go. Had to buy 8 let the sale go through and then buy 4 in a separate sale - which means I have seats 2 rows apart as its luck of the draw. Thanks for advising us of this Hibs - maybe one of the reasons it won;t let you do this number on line also

I bought 9 together online earlier. Had the same frustrations as everyone else and took me over 2 hours to get there but it allowed me to buy 9 together

hulk
Not really. Tickets didn't go on sale until 10:00 so anyone arriving at 6 and getting served at 1 has only waited three hours.

Damn - fair point !

Onceinawhile
8 tickets max

It's not, we got 9 in a row in one transaction. That was with 6 client references. But that's a shambles for you I'm afraid.

Never heard it before.

Ticketmaster need to get that sorted!!

Scouse Hibee
04-05-2016, 01:31 PM
I take it you are ignoring the hundreds of posts about people having difficulty with getting tickets online.

No I am referring to my own personal experience as it says in my post.

hulk
04-05-2016, 01:31 PM
It's not, we got 9 in a row in one transaction. That was with 6 client references. But that's a shambles for you I'm afraid.

Never heard it before.

Might just be over the phone then

My_Wife_Camille
04-05-2016, 01:37 PM
8 tickets max

Yeah this seems to be the problem. Even though all 12 were in the basket and assigned it still wouldn't let me get them. In the end had to get them in groups of 6,3 and 3 but thankfully thats it done now!

Shambles

cabbageandribs1875
04-05-2016, 01:38 PM

we had seats 64 and 65 in D3 at the LC final and they were at the end of the aisle(D4 the other side of aisle) so you're 57 is only 8 seats from the aisle

to make it simpler, the row starts at 47(next to D2) along to 65(next to D4)

Spike Mandela
04-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Trying to buy 29 for an out of town branch. After two 20 min attempts on phone get through to woman who can only sell in blocks of 8. Being trying all morning online and getting nowhere.

System entirely unfit for purpose.

TheMentalHibees
04-05-2016, 01:49 PM
Got 2 no problem online on my phone. Entirely sympathise with folk having trouble, though you needn't stress as all ST holders are guaranteed a seat. Does it really matter where in the ground it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
04-05-2016, 01:55 PM
Got 2 no problem online on my phone. Entirely sympathise with folk having trouble, though you needn't stress as all ST holders are guaranteed a seat. Does it really matter where in the ground it is?

I'm trying to book 12, if I do 2/3 at a time, the kids could be sitting on their own

DH1875
04-05-2016, 01:57 PM

That's kinda my thoughts. Can you imagine if this kinda thing happens next week and folk end up missing out on a ticket because the system is ducked.

marinello59
04-05-2016, 02:00 PM

I didn't care where mine were, I just wanted 5 together. That's not a massive group, the system should have easily handled that.

Billy Whizz
04-05-2016, 02:04 PM
I didn't care where mine were, I just wanted 5 together. That's not a massive group, the system should have easily handled that.

I'm just trying to understand, is the North and South sold out, or is it the system that's playing up?

B.H.F.C
04-05-2016, 02:14 PM
I'm just trying to understand, is the North and South sold out, or is it the system that's playing up?

I think they will mostly be sold out except for singles and maybe some doubles here and there.

The allocations in those two stands aren't actually huge. It'll probably account for under half of our total allocation.

Green-Hibee-7
04-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Is there some reason that I am getting an error message saying that I am trying to by more tickets than I am entitled to on line, despite knowing for a fact that all three client references on my network are current season ticket holders and one renewed already? Trying to buy three.

dp00
04-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Hibs have already said the allocation is big enough for the season ticket holders and still has a few days left, be best to just chill and try later

HibbySpurs
04-05-2016, 02:18 PM
To be fair I must be one of the lucky ones today.

Logged in, 3 tickets for section F1, job done.

GGTTH

Thecat23
04-05-2016, 02:18 PM
I think they will mostly be sold out except for singles and maybe some doubles here and there.

The allocations in those two stands aren't actually huge. It'll probably account for under half of our total allocation.

I think you only get so many tickets online to sell. So your best bet is the Hibs ticket office as I had trouble before getting just 3 together yet when I went to the shop I could get as many as 12 in a row.

HibbySpurs
04-05-2016, 02:19 PM

yeah, need to remember unlike the LCF we are only getting half the North this time.

Albanian Hibs
04-05-2016, 02:22 PM
Managed to get back on to check how sales were going and was offered D5 which I was wanting originally but didnt get so opted for F1. What a bloody shambles.

green&left
04-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Managed to get ours for North D5 after about the 9th attempt. Thank *** for that!

Think i'm owed a few pints (and my work owed a few hours too :greengrin )

hailhail22
04-05-2016, 02:48 PM
My dad went online and got us 4 this morning, we are sitting in D3, one is suppose to be for my girlfriend who will be 28 weeks pregnant, is it a good idea her going ?

Stokesy's on fire
04-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Is there some reason that I am getting an error message saying that I am trying to by more tickets than I am entitled to on line, despite knowing for a fact that all three client references on my network are current season ticket holders and one renewed already? Trying to buy three.

ensure that when you see your list of tickets that they have been assigned to the people you have registered

erin go bragh
04-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Been queuing up for 5 hours 40 mins inside the stadium and there is still a few hundred in front on me .
Starting to think I might not get served in time for making the game tonight :(

GGTTH

Spike Mandela
04-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Finally got my call back. Explained I needed 29 for an out of town branch and I had all the ref no's and everything. He said he could only get 8 at a time again and no guarantees of being together or even the same block.

He Put me on hold to see if he could find out about any facilty the club had for supporters club group bookings and then it just rang off.

Given up now as it is clearly futile.

TheMentalHibees
04-05-2016, 02:56 PM

I really don't understand how it's even a problem. Surely the point in hibs enlisting ticketmaster is that they can handle massive amounts of traffic.

I can understand them limiting the number of tickets bought for gigs and such where the chances of people buying in bulk and selling them on are high, but for football and especially when the sales are being restricted to ST holders it makes little sense.

Since90+2
04-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Finally got my call back. Explained I needed 29 for an out of town branch and I had all the ref no's and everything. He said he could only get 8 at a time again and no guarantees of being together or even the same block.

He Put me on hold to see if he could find out about any facilty the club had for supporters club group bookings and then it just rang off.

Given up now as it is clearly futile.

That really is absolutely shocking.

The club need to take a look at how they have handled this.

Giro Playboy
04-05-2016, 03:01 PM
It seems to me the more you try to buy the harder it is. Folk seem to be getting through buying one or two but its the guys who are buying in bulk are having the problems.

Ken
04-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Finally got tickets. Had been trying in firefox, only showing D1-4 amongst others. Got another session on Crome and it showed D5 - got tickets there. Also crome didn't have error when ticking info box.

Thank you so much for pointing this out! I would have had no chance of getting 9 tickets together in the North when I bought just before 2pm but downloaded Chrome and D5 was showing so got them all together in that section.

Cheers again

OsloHibs
04-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Been waiting since 9:15 at er and still in queue. Should be served in an hour.

Jay
04-05-2016, 03:08 PM

That's horrific and should be needless in this day and age

HibbySpurs
04-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Obviously been a long day for some at the stadium.

Well done for toughing it out.....

Hopefully the team will repay such devotion come the day.

blackpoolhibs
04-05-2016, 03:22 PM
And folk wonder why some people miss all this out and pay for hospitality or debentures?

Green Fish
04-05-2016, 03:23 PM
I prefer to have the tickets in my hand. Don't like all this modern on line and phone booking nonsense. Sounds brutal tho, think I'll wait til about Monday, hopefully settled by then.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Bishop Hibee
04-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Time to go back to the forms we filled in for the 2007 and 2012 finals.

frazeHFC
04-05-2016, 03:24 PM
Mate got turned back in the queue as it was too big. I just went online there and got through no bother didn't have to wait any time at all, which was for 1 ticket in the North.

Fair play to all those waiting in the queue, that's a ridiculous amount of time to wait!

OsloHibs
04-05-2016, 03:33 PM
That's horrific and should be needless in this day and age

And the worst thing is there is loads still waiting behind me. I reckon 7 or 8 o'clock finish for them.

Hermit Crab
04-05-2016, 03:34 PM
I keep getting an error message saying I'm trying to buy too many tickets.... Is there a limit as to how many you can buy? All tickets are assigned to current season ticket holders so I don't know what the problem is. HELP!!!!!!

Jay
04-05-2016, 03:37 PM
I keep getting an error message saying I'm trying to buy too many tickets.... Is there a limit as to how many you can buy? All tickets are assigned to current season ticket holders so I don't know what the problem is. HELP!!!!!!

People are saying it's only letting them buy 8 at a time HC.

Hermit Crab
04-05-2016, 03:39 PM
People are saying it's only letting them buy 8 at a time HC.

Baws. Thanks for that although that will screw our group up.... :grr:

The Harp
04-05-2016, 03:41 PM

Oh, that's horrendous. Thought I was bad - got there before 7.30, got served at 1 o'clock. Being an auld git, my feet were freezing, back was sore and my legs were aching - apart from that, everything's fine

The Harp
04-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Forgot to say several folk in the queue, far ahead of me, were wanting multiple tickets, one apparently wanted 100. Not sure if they were successful but never heard any commotion or anyone shouting the odds about not getting the amount they wanted

G B Young
04-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Unless you don't have internet access I'm unclear why so many fans feel compelled to queue for hours when there is no danger of this wave selling out? Granted the online system sounds a shambles but there's a week for season ticket holders to buy their tickets before the REAL free-for-all kicks off.

I can understand if you're buying in bulk why it might be easier to speak to somebody over the counter but if you're just buying one or two tickets it seems unnecessary to put yourself through that. I remember queueing for hours in the pre-internet days for cup tickets but I simply couldn't be ****ed with it now.

Incidentally, how come it causes such a big problem for the club when they have to handle occasions such as this? It's not like it's the first time we've been Hampden in years. We've been regular semi-finalists and finalists for a good number of years now so you'd think they would have established a streamlined system by now.

SteveHFC
04-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Unless you don't have internet access I'm unclear why so many fans feel compelled to queue for hours when there is no danger of this wave selling out? Granted the online system sounds a shambles but there's a week for season ticket holders to buy their tickets before the REAL free-for-all kicks off.

I can understand if you're buying in bulk why it might be easier to speak to somebody over the counter but if you're just buying one or two tickets it seems unnecessary to put yourself through that. I remember queueing for hours in the pre-internet days for cup tickets but I simply couldn't be ****ed with it now.

Simply put Hampden has so many bad views folk all want the better seats

jgl07
04-05-2016, 03:57 PM
The problem is everyone trying to log on at the same time. There are potentially over 8,000 all trying to get tickets at once. Failure is inevitable.

The club need to find some way of staggering the load. At Manchester City they use loyalty points for this purpose:

Those with say 10,000 plus loyalty points get first pick. The next day those with over 9,000 points get a crack. This is reduced every day or half day until the tickets are sold or they go on open sale.

They don't experience anything like the meltdowns that Hibs have despite having 40,000 season ticket holders.

At Hibs the rush is not about getting a ticket or not getting a ticket, it is all about getting preferred seats with D1-D4 being the most desired.

hibs0666
04-05-2016, 03:58 PM
Simply put Hampden has so many bad views folk all want the better seats

And more likely to be away from the mr angrys

Hermit Crab
04-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Had to do 3 seperate transactions. Got there in the end, H2 south upper..... FINALLY!!!!! Needs sorted though hibs, not good enough.

TrinityHibs
04-05-2016, 04:11 PM
I keep getting told I have to call the box office. WTF?

RoYO!
04-05-2016, 04:28 PM
The problem is everyone trying to log on at the same time. There are potentially over 8,000 all trying to get tickets at once. Failure is inevitable.

The club need to find some way of staggering the load. At Manchester City they use loyalty points for this purpose:

Those with say 10,000 plus loyalty points get first pick. The next day those with over 9,000 points get a crack. This is reduced every day or half day until the tickets are sold or they go on open sale.

They don't experience anything like the meltdowns that Hibs have despite having 40,000 season ticket holders.

At Hibs the rush is not about getting a ticket or not getting a ticket, it is all about getting preferred seats with D1-D4 being the most desired.

Failure is certainly not inevitable. Concerts can sell literally millions of tickets in minutes. It's all to do imo with the bandwidth that Ticketmaster open up to hibs.

I'd imagine we buy a cheap package that can only deal with a couple of hundred(?) say people at once.

Concert (etc) promoters will pay Ticketmaster more to open up more bandwidth to deal with more traffic. I'd imagine anyway!

And in response to someone else, I wanted three in the north and it took 1.5 hrs. Not a big group. Literally hundreds of error messages. All against the backdrop of the ticking clock of doom telling you when you're going to be emptied.

Terrible buying experience tbh

TrinityHibs
04-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Had to phone up as they would not recognise my renewed season ticket on line. 20 minute wait being charged to be told the only seats available in the north or south together are in H2. I find that very hard to believe. Anyway got them so i am reasonably happy. I never criticise the club but that is an absolute joke of a system.

MKHIBEE
04-05-2016, 05:01 PM
My dad went online and got us 4 this morning, we are sitting in D3, one is suppose to be for my girlfriend who will be 28 weeks pregnant, is it a good idea her going ?

I wouldn't be confident of being able to sit and see the match, the North is generally for standing, my wife had to stand at the League Cup Final, she struggled due to her knees, this time we are in the south stand

LaMotta
04-05-2016, 05:01 PM
Had to phone up as they would not recognise my renewed season ticket on line. 20 minute wait being charged to be told the only seats available in the north or south together are in H2. I find that very hard to believe. Anyway got them so i am reasonably happy. I never criticise the club but that is an absolute joke of a system.

We were trying for 12 together (6 season tickets who have renewed) - my mate tried online for hours to no avail with error messages galore. Eventually phoned up to be told only get 8. Then got told 2 of the 6 renewals haven't registered on the system so need to wait 72 hours to sort that. So end result, after hours of stress, our group of 12 will be dotted all around the stadium, assuming we even get the last two tickets we are entitled to!

Given the shambles today, I do not blame anyone for being reluctant to buy online or over the phone and instead going down to the ground and sorting it all out in person. No need for someone lucky enough in getting their tickets online with no bother to try to mock people for going to the stadium either.

Alfred E Newman
04-05-2016, 05:05 PM
When do we get the first ticket update on the stadium plan?

hibee
04-05-2016, 05:12 PM

Never heard it before.

I bought 9 in a row online for the Ross County game too.

Blaster
04-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Time to go back to the forms we filled in for the 2007 and 2012 finals.

I agree mate especially for group bookings of say 12 or more who want to sit together. Do that first, put tickets to the side (not as priority seating though) which would free up ticket office/online system to cope with smaller requests. These group tickets can be picked up over a 2 day period from somewhere in behind the goals

The days if queuing for 5hrs + should be long gone

GreenLake
04-05-2016, 05:17 PM

At the Galaxy, I email my season ticket rep Ashley and she either emails, posts or personally hands me tickets I have to buy for extra games. Charges are made to my credit card on file without me having to do anything. All of that happens before general sale to serial non-attenders, glory hunters and day trippers. They also have taco trucks and beer stands at development team games for the extra keen.

Callum7
04-05-2016, 05:18 PM
When do we get the first ticket update on the stadium plan?
Later as I am not a season ticket holder so I've sadly no way to know.

Albanian Hibs
04-05-2016, 05:28 PM

Yes i was 30 weeks at the celtc cup final and stood for the 90 mins.

EH54
04-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Tried to buy 14 didn't work so had to buy 10 then another 4 on a different purchase first I thought someones ST hadn't gone through as said I exceed my tickets but worked 20mins later when I bought the other 4 separate has it been confirmed that there was a limit to amount of tickets bought at one time online?

EH54
04-05-2016, 05:32 PM
As next week I'll be hoping for 20 plus

Cameron1875
04-05-2016, 05:46 PM
Stressful day and after all that 4 of us are sat in the East Stand behind the goal. About 1/2 way up too :rolleyes:.

Guarenteed some fud that queues for General Sale will get a seat smack bang in the middle of the North/South despite Hibs telling us "it's full".

Total balls. Convinced there are thousands of seats secretly being held back from Season Ticket holders.

hailhail22
04-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Yes i was 30 weeks at the celtc cup final and stood for the 90 mins.

Okay, thank you ☺️

AndyB_70
04-05-2016, 06:04 PM
I'm curious about sections i5 and i6 in the south. They didn't even make an appearance for purchase today.

seanshow
04-05-2016, 06:06 PM
There is more to it than blaming ticketmaster, they can sell vast amount of tickets for wembley, millennium stadium.

Hibs need to upgrade their agreement with TM, server space, handling speed, whatever it is.

because this is an utter joke, I spent 2 1/2 hours online at work then 1 1/2 queuing at the stadium, gave up when the queue moved 30 yrds, and eventually after another hour online got tickets back at work again.

Also what is the point of having a loyalty points scheme if your not going to use it? :confused:

shambolic

shamo9
04-05-2016, 06:15 PM
Stressful day and after all that 4 of us are sat in the East Stand behind the goal. About 1/2 way up too :rolleyes:.

Guarenteed some fud that queues for General Sale will get a seat smack bang in the middle of the North/South despite Hibs telling us "it's full".

Total balls. Convinced there are thousands of seats secretly being held back from Season Ticket holders.

i5 and i6 don't seem to have been made available so you might not be far wrong. TBF if we win it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if my seat was on the moon!

Keith_M
04-05-2016, 06:16 PM

Wow!

:faint:

SunshineOnLeith
04-05-2016, 06:27 PM

It's a conspiracy.

Fogzie
04-05-2016, 06:35 PM
My boy got tickets today with his pals. He got a couple of extras but got concessions instead of adults. Do you think we'll get away with them at the gate. (Think he pocketed the money as well :wink:)

ancient hibee
04-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Well that only took 5 minutes-wonder if I've done something wrong!

Canon Hannan
04-05-2016, 06:38 PM

Surely you must be happy to be there wherever you sit?

I have 2 being held through football contacts and don't care where they are.

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-05-2016, 06:47 PM
Finally got two in D5. Couldn't get my mate his two as despite renuining his season ticket days ago, Zebra are claiming Hibs have ballsed up whilst Hibs are claiming to know nothing about it. We'll now not be sitting together. No need for today to be so difficult. I was getting rejected online for hours, even for single tickets in any area of the ground. Shambles

jodjam
04-05-2016, 07:05 PM
8 hrs 10 mins in queue. Phew!

eastterrace
04-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Tried to by online and comes up error see ticket office, looks like need to queue on saturday

HIBBYSTU T
04-05-2016, 07:37 PM
I'm curious about sections i5 and i6 in the south. They didn't even make an appearance for purchase today.
I tried those and told the were corporate. got south upper.:flag:

Glory Lurker
04-05-2016, 10:38 PM

Who told you that? Hibs?

Thecat23
05-05-2016, 08:14 AM
How's it looking down there this morning? I'm about to head down hoping it's not as busy as yesterday.

ruthven_raiders
05-05-2016, 08:26 AM
How's it looking down there this morning? I'm about to head down hoping it's not as busy as yesterday.

Yeh might have to go to ticket office in person as even phoning ticketmaster wont allow me two tickets per client reference.....wish now I had used credit card for next year's season ticket, rather than payment plan! Joke

noucampos
05-05-2016, 09:28 AM
Anybody finding you can't buy tickets online no matter which section you try for - just get a message saying 'None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly'.

burtis97
05-05-2016, 09:30 AM

Queue is in the east back to the marathon bet moving not so bad

noucampos
05-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Am able to book a ticket for myself online but can't book a second for my season-ticket holding 11-year-old son ie I'm only being allowed to book one ticket because I'm logged in to website, not him. I can book individual tickets then reassign one to him but then we can't get seats together. Is there any way that anybody knows of to get around this?

Oscar T Grouch
05-05-2016, 09:47 AM
I not seen when you can pick tickets up. Will they be ready for Saturday?

Thecat23
05-05-2016, 09:51 AM

Yeah my missus and mate are now in it, I'm in the car waiting 😁

SeanWilson
05-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Am able to book a ticket for myself online but can't book a second for my season-ticket holding 11-year-old son ie I'm only being allowed to book one ticket because I'm logged in to website, not him. I can book individual tickets then reassign one to him but then we can't get seats together. Is there any way that anybody knows of to get around this?

i would have thought your son would be on the same acount, howeverif seperate, you need too add his acount to your network and then you can assign his ref to the 2nd ticket when purchasing.

Hibby70
05-05-2016, 10:01 AM
As far as I can tell North and South are pretty much sold out with the odd single seat in a couple of sections.

Why they can't have a proper seat map God only knows. You'd think a company the size of TM could implement this.

Baldy Foghorn
05-05-2016, 10:25 AM

In the East?

West lower
05-05-2016, 10:45 AM
I purchased two tickets in the south upper yesterday. Now when I go online and check my transacton history it states that " the seat you previously purchased has PRC/CRC restrictions on them. Any ideas t this means ?

GreenCastle
05-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Anybody finding you can't buy tickets online no matter which section you try for - just get a message saying 'None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly'.

Went online earlier - took 10 mins to buy tickets. Very easy.

It seems the central seats in South and North have all gone - not surprising as they always do.

Best bet for tickets is South Upper H or East (further away but cheaper).

I do agree about the Hampden individual seating map - they have them for Scotland games so why not domestic games ?

hibs0666
05-05-2016, 11:03 AM
I purchased two tickets in the south upper yesterday. Now when I go online and check my transacton history it states that " the seat you previously purchased has PRC/CRC restrictions on them. Any ideas t this means ?

Restricted view I think - are the seats in the lower rows behind the goals?

andy1875
05-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Restricted view I think - are the seats in the lower rows behind the goals?

I just checked mine and i also have this message.

My tickets are in south lower, section I3 which surely cant be restricted view?

70hibby
05-05-2016, 11:14 AM
I renewed my Seaso but for some reason it wont allow me to get two tickets.... any one else experienced this.... also does the phone actualy get picked up as ive been calling since yesterday :(

hibs0666
05-05-2016, 11:17 AM
I renewed my Seaso but for some reason it wont allow me to get two tickets.... any one else experienced this.... also does the phone actualy get picked up as ive been calling since yesterday :(

Takes up to 48 hours between you renewing your seaso and you being able to purchase a ticket for the final.

hibs0666
05-05-2016, 11:19 AM

You would hope so. Best I have found is the it stands for 'partially/completely restricted' something beginning with a c. :wink:

alnewhaven
05-05-2016, 11:20 AM

Had that yesterday, two of my mates renewed last week but were only able to get one Final ticket. I renewed when it first came up but noticed thar 'Cup Final Both' was only updated on my account a couple of days back. I was able to get 2 but it may be taking longer to process the recent renewals?

Sprouleflyer
05-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Has anyone who ordered online not received the purchase confirmation email?

Normally the confirmation email is sent pretty much straight away. I have not yet had any email confirmation for my purchase?

I have checked my account transaction history and my purchase for the final is showing, so everything should be ok......right?

70hibby
05-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Had that yesterday, two of my mates renewed last week but were only able to get one Final ticket. I renewed when it first came up but noticed thar 'Cup Final Both' was only updated on my account a couple of days back. I was able to get 2 but it may be taking longer to process the recent renewals?

Takes up to 48 hours between you renewing your seaso and you being able to purchase a ticket for the final.

Ahh ok.... bet you thats it ! :) .... thanks guys...ill try again tomorrow online ! thanks!

Kojock
05-05-2016, 11:31 AM

Same here I asked for I6 or I5 and the girl at the TO said they were reserved for hospitality.

Hiber-nation
05-05-2016, 11:37 AM

Normally the confirmation email is sent pretty much straight away. I have not yet had any email confirmation for my purchase?

I have checked my account transaction history and my purchase for the final is showing, so everything should be ok......right?

I haven't got an email and I didn't get one for last night's Raith tickets either for some reason. It'll be fine :aok:

marinello59
05-05-2016, 11:41 AM

I bought on the phone and was told the confirmation email would be with me straightaway. It never arrived but the transaction is showing in my history so not too bothered about it.

LaMotta
05-05-2016, 12:01 PM

Same happened to our group, but only for some renewals. The girl on the phone wouldn't give us 2 tickets for some references said she had to email Hibs to get clarification. Seems that there is a problem somewhere.

70hibby
05-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Same happened to our group, but only for some renewals. The girl on the phone wouldn't give us 2 tickets for some references said she had to email Hibs to get clarification. Seems that there is a problem somewhere.

ive been trying to get through on the phone for hours ..... did they get back to you on about the email ?

LaMotta
05-05-2016, 12:21 PM
ive been trying to get through on the phone for hours ..... did they get back to you on about the email ?

I'm not sure, it was one of my mates doing it. I took it that he meant Ticketmaster were emailing Hibs then TM would contact him back. He was told up to 72 hours for a response.

Might be worth you emailing Hibs yourself??

Ringothedog
05-05-2016, 12:21 PM
Bought 5 yesterday for F 1 and was given Row M, my brother texts from Spain(he lives there), asking if I can get him a ticket. Go online today and there are only singles left in that section, found one for Row M and thought "that will do as close enough" , bought the ticket and checked my seat details from earlier and the seat is right next to us. Unbelievable.:flag:

HibbyAndy
05-05-2016, 12:22 PM
This is an absolute ****ing nightmare !!! I cannot for love nor money get through to hibs by phone email and was turned away yesterday !! Anyone else having problems trying to add member to your network ? It says put in their client ref number and their 2nd name but when i do that **** all happens !!

Edit sorted the network bit, But still need hibs to answer an issue i have with ref numbers

Moulin Yarns
05-05-2016, 12:23 PM
As far as I can tell North and South are pretty much sold out with the odd single seat in a couple of sections.

Why they can't have a proper seat map God only knows. You'd think a company the size of TM could implement this.

This is at least a bit better

http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html

Speedy
05-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Bought 5 yesterday for F 1 and was given Row M, my brother texts from Spain(he lives there), asking if I can get him a ticket. Go online today and there are only singles left in that section, found one for Row M and thought "that will do as close enough" , bought the ticket and checked my seat details from earlier and the seat is right next to us. Unbelievable.:flag:

I'm hoping for similar luck.

Got tickets for 3 of the 4 of us. Will try to get one in the next wave.

Scouse Hibee
05-05-2016, 01:01 PM

I haven't recieved an email either,not worried as have confirmation number and payment taken

Jumbo
05-05-2016, 01:26 PM
I tried all day yesterday, online,getting my 6 tickets at one time for south before getting bumped off ! Ended up phoning today and only option for groups was east ! At least I've got tickets now, but also bumped for £9 booking fee for booking by phone 😢

noucampos
05-05-2016, 01:50 PM
i would have thought your son would be on the same acount, howeverif seperate, you need too add his acount to your network and then you can assign his ref to the 2nd ticket when purchasing.

He is on my network but it is only allowing me to buy one ticket at a time then reassign so we can't get seats together. It's driving me nuts and I can't be the only person in this situation.

HibbyAl
05-05-2016, 01:57 PM
He is on my network but it is only allowing me to buy one ticket at a time then reassign so we can't get seats together. It's driving me nuts and I can't be the only person in this situation.

So you can't buy 2 together then reassign 1 of them?

What error are you seeing and at what stage?

andy1875
05-05-2016, 02:05 PM

I know this sounds daft but it did take me a few attempts at adding tickets to my basket before i realised the error of my ways....

There is a little tick box which needs ticked agreeing to terms and conditions if I remember correctly and unless you tick the box, each time you try and proceed to basket, a red error message kept appearing.

As i was trying to book tickets on my phone and in a bit of a hurry, i didnt read the message properly.

After reading it, i ticked the box and proceeded to checkout no problems.

May or may not be this but worth sharing just in case it catches others out!

Lancs Harp
05-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Only bought the one ticket but was very straight forward about an hour ago. Took about 3 minutes. The problems obviously seem to be around buying in groups. Something a bit iffy with Ticketmaster I would imagine.

In F1 (same block as the semi final, not that I'm superstitious or anything) row QQ. I'm guessing that's about 2/3s back.

hibsmad
05-05-2016, 02:12 PM
I've tried buying two tickets in every section available of the North and South Stand. I keep getting the message: None of the prices you selected could be found

Does this mean that there are not two seats together anywhere in the North or South? Or could it be an error with the system and I need to keep trying?

noucampos
05-05-2016, 02:13 PM
So you can't buy 2 together then reassign 1 of them?

What error are you seeing and at what stage?

That's correct. I can on[y buy one at a time then reassign so we can't get seats together. Error message is 'None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly.' That comes up once I click on proceed to checkout.

Obviously 'contacting the box office' is proving rather difficult at the moment. In the meantime the decent seats are flying off the shelves and I'm tearing my hair out hunched over a laptop and not sure what to do next.

noucampos
05-05-2016, 02:14 PM
I know this sounds daft but it did take me a few attempts at adding tickets to my basket before i realised the error of my ways....

There is a little tick box which needs ticked agreeing to terms and conditions if I remember correctly and unless you tick the box, each time you try and proceed to basket, a red error message kept appearing.

As i was trying to book tickets on my phone and in a bit of a hurry, i didnt read the message properly.

After reading it, i ticked the box and proceeded to checkout no problems.

May or may not be this but worth sharing just in case it catches others out!

Thanks for the tip, but that only comes up once you've got your tickets in your basket - I can't get that far.

HibbySpurs
05-05-2016, 02:15 PM

You should be able to buy the adult & concession ticket together simply by reassigning the kids ticket to your boys client ref.

I had no bother doing the exact same thing for ours.

HibbyAl
05-05-2016, 02:16 PM
I've tried buying two tickets in every section available of the North and South Stand. I keep getting the message: None of the prices you selected could be found

Does this mean that there are not two seats together anywhere in the North or South? Or could it be an error with the system and I need to keep trying?

That means there are not 2 seats together in the section you're trying to buy for.

Although I got that message 10 mins after the tickets went on sale yesterday and there's no way the whole North there were no tickets together after 10 mins.

Eventually managed to get tickets together 3 hours later.

hibsmad
05-05-2016, 02:21 PM
That means there are not 2 seats together in the section you're trying to buy for.

Although I got that message 10 mins after the tickets went on sale yesterday and there's no way the whole North there were no tickets together after 10 mins.

Eventually managed to get tickets together 3 hours later.

It's unreal. I've actually tried all the sections in the East as well and they come up with the same message.

I guess I'll just need to try every few minutes and hope for the best.

I'm not even sure if there is a phone number for the ticket office, but I'd imagine it would be almost impossible to get through even if there is.

HibbySpurs
05-05-2016, 02:23 PM

Me as well, I'm in section F1 of the East.

noucampos
05-05-2016, 02:26 PM
You should be able to buy the adult & concession ticket together simply by reassigning the kids ticket to your boys client ref.

I had no bother doing the exact same thing for ours.

I can't see how to reassign ticket before clicking add to basket. That's when I come unstuck. Is there a way to do it before then?

HibbyAl
05-05-2016, 02:28 PM
I can't see how to reassign ticket before clicking add to basket. That's when I come unstuck. Is there a way to do it before then?

See my other reply. That error means there are not 2 seats together available in the section you are trying.

noucampos
05-05-2016, 02:29 PM
See my other reply. That error means there are not 2 seats together available in the section you are trying.

Will give that a shot again, but I did try that yesterday without success. Any section I try I'm getting the same message.

Jumbo
05-05-2016, 02:52 PM
It's unreal. I've actually tried all the sections in the East as well and they come up with the same message.

I guess I'll just need to try every few minutes and hope for the best.

I'm not even sure if there is a phone number for the ticket office, but I'd imagine it would be almost impossible to get through even if there is.
When I phoned them earlier they said only individual tickets available in whole of north or south stands ! though like you was still having problems in east as well 😡

hibs0666
05-05-2016, 02:53 PM

That's what it means - it's not an error at this stage of the sales process.

hibsmad
05-05-2016, 03:04 PM
F5-F7 just been released and I can get two in there. Pretty pissed of though. Must be about 5k non st holders with lovely seats!

Anyway I could use a little advice. What would be the best row to be in behind the goals? I'm thinking about half way back but not sure what that would be. Anyone have any idea?

The first ones I clicked on were F7 and it allocated me row BBB!! That sounds pretty far back to me and probably about the worst seats in the stadium!

spikeymike
05-05-2016, 03:08 PM
I was in f7 eee for the semi and the view was quite good

hibsmad
05-05-2016, 03:11 PM
I was in f7 eee for the semi and the view was quite good

Thanks. I've kept trying and have just managed to get two together in the south upper H2!

hibsmad
05-05-2016, 03:12 PM
The only bad thing is that I was in H2 for the final against them! It's seriously making me consider just going behind the goals.

Scouse Hibee
05-05-2016, 03:34 PM

You add to basket first then reassign,when you assign if you get error nessage saying go back,don't just click basket again and wait a couole of seconds.I had to do with all six of my tickets.

noucampos
05-05-2016, 03:51 PM
You add to basket first then reassign,when you assign if you get error nessage saying go back,don't just click basket again and wait a couole of seconds.I had to do with all six of my tickets.
Is there a way to reassign at the add to basket stage?

Pete
05-05-2016, 03:53 PM
FFS if they are selling F7 already I wonder what sort of dregs will be available for the next wave. Single seat city.

Hamish
05-05-2016, 03:54 PM
FFS if they are selling F7 already I wonder what sort of dregs will be available for the next wave. Single seat city.

C'mon Pete, positive posts only....

Pete
05-05-2016, 03:56 PM
C'mon Pete, positive posts only....

Ok.

I'm positive it will be single seat city for the next wave.

:-)

Hamish
05-05-2016, 04:01 PM
Ok.

I'm positive it will be single seat city for the next wave.@

:-)

:greengrin

Michael
05-05-2016, 04:04 PM

Don't lean on me man 'cause you can't afford the ticket...I'm back on Single Seat City!!!

Pete
05-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Don't lean on me man 'cause you can't afford the ticket...I'm back on Single Seat City!!!

That's a shocker.

Love it. :greengrin

CorrieHibs
05-05-2016, 04:10 PM
Never sat in the south before. Good view? I'm in L I-1

Pete
05-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Never sat in the south before. Good view? I'm in L I-1

It depends how high up you are I suppose.

I think your view will be the same as if you were sitting in F2 or F3 in the east.

CorrieHibs
05-05-2016, 04:19 PM
It depends how high up you are I suppose.

I think your view will be the same as if you were sitting in F2 or F3 in the east.

We're in KK.

Pete
05-05-2016, 04:22 PM
We're in KK.

Well you ought to be bloody ashamed of yourselves!

Sorry, that's very high up so you should have a good view. :greengrin

noucampos
05-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Gave up online and got two tickets in F5. Got told there are no two seats together anywhere in ground except F5 or F7. Will be extremely peeved if better seats are subsequently released but felt I couldn't risk it by hanging on. There has to be a better way of organising things.

Beefster
05-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Gave up online and got two tickets in F5. Got told there are no two seats together anywhere in ground except F5 or F7. Will be extremely peeved if better seats are subsequently released but felt I couldn't risk it by hanging on. There has to be a better way of organising things.

Given it was only a couple of days ago that they told us that there would be at least 7000 tickets left after the ST sale, that sounds like pish to me. I'd be raging in your position.

Billy Whizz
05-05-2016, 04:58 PM

Are you sure we've put all blocks on sale?

Pete
05-05-2016, 05:01 PM

Maybe they are wanting most of the single seats gone before releasing section G for the second wave.

noucampos
05-05-2016, 05:26 PM
No, but Ticketmaster wouldn't or couldn't say.

Callum7
05-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Since I'm not a ST ticket holder I was wondering if anyone could tell me how many sections have sold out so I know if it's even worth to try and buy them next wave.

Billy Whizz
05-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Since I'm not a ST ticket holder I was wondering if anyone could tell me how many sections have sold out so I know if it's even worth to try and buy them next wave.

There will be a min of 7,000 tickets or so, on sale in the 2nd wave

adhibs
05-05-2016, 05:56 PM

If it ends up 7000 left, its possible there will be upto 12500 with a point or more trying to get one. Going to be a nervy morning next thursday!

hibs0666
05-05-2016, 06:06 PM

I'd guess that there is somewhere around 8,500 tickets left from an allocation of 21,000. Lesson is that you have to get in on day 1 of a cup final sale if you are not lonered and want north or south stand seats.

Availability by Section
North
South Upper
South Lower
East - Section F
East - Section G

FULL
D1-4
H5-6
I1, 4-6

SINGLES
D5
H1-4
I2-3
F1-4

DOUBLES+

F5-7

NOT ON SALE

G1-8

blackpoolhibs
05-05-2016, 06:20 PM
Finally got two in D5. Couldn't get my mate his two as despite renuining his season ticket days ago, Zebra are claiming Hibs have ballsed up whilst Hibs are claiming to know nothing about it. We'll now not be sitting together. No need for today to be so difficult. I was getting rejected online for hours, even for single tickets in any area of the ground. Shambles

Dont worry, you are not the only one. My mate Bolton has that problem all the time. :wink:

JimBHibees
05-05-2016, 06:20 PM
I'd guess that there is somewhere around 8,500 tickets left from an allocation of 21,000. Lesson is that you have to get in on day 1 of a cup final sale if you are not lonered and want north or south stand seats.

Availability by Section
North
South Upper
South Lower
East - Section F
East - Section G

FULL
D1-4
H5-6
I1, 4-6

SINGLES
D5
H1-4
I2-3
F1-4

DOUBLES+

F5-7

NOT ON SALE

G1-8

Leeanns statement about the ticket issues indicated 9k had been sold yesterday.

hibs0666
05-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Leeanns statement about the ticket issues indicated 9k had been sold yesterday.

That would make sense as it suggests that about 3,500 tickets (out of a possible 5,000) have been sold today.

Scouse Hibee
05-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Is there a way to reassign at the add to basket stage?

Yes

HIBBYSTU T
05-05-2016, 06:59 PM
Who told you that? Hibs?
Yes at ticket office.

JimBHibees
05-05-2016, 07:01 PM
Dont worry, you are not the only one. My mate Bolton has that problem all the time. :wink:

:not worth :faf::faf:

SunshineOnLeith
05-05-2016, 07:16 PM
Giving season ticket holders an entire week to buy tickets looks like far too long, and may now result in an even bigger online rammy than would otherwise have happened next week.

I know Hibs' intention was to try and persuade us all not to rush at once and buy them at a leisurely pace over the week, but the nature of Hampden as a stadium (i.e. awful and with so many terrible seats) means that there will always be a rush for the North and to a lesser extend South stands.

Ronniekirk
05-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Hibs intention to try and persuade supporters not to rush was laudable You would think Hibs fans would have grasped Delayed Gratification by now green grin

eastterrace
05-05-2016, 07:33 PM
I bought on the phone and was told the confirmation email would be with me straightaway. It never arrived but the transaction is showing in my history so not too bothered about it. what phone number did you use as I've tried the phone and it just rings out, also tried on line but comes up error. I know I've gave you hard time but promise give phone number and I will think the ox is superb

Frogga
05-05-2016, 07:47 PM
I still haven't been able to buy my tickets. I bought my ST the day before the sale began and waited patiently till last night as I was warned it would take 24 hours but still got the error message saying "sorry, you do not have the correct privileges".

I work 8-4 so tried to phone at lunch but despite phoning 5 or 6 times, got no answer. I then ran out of my buffer on my phone as the calling was costing more than I thought. I then couldn't phone after work. I can't do anything until I can get through to the TO and it's getting a bit silly now...

:grr:

Callum7
05-05-2016, 07:47 PM

Availability by Section
North
South Upper
South Lower
East - Section F
East - Section G

FULL
D1-4
H5-6
I1, 4-6

SINGLES
D5
H1-4
I2-3
F1-4

DOUBLES+

F5-7

NOT ON SALE

G1-8

HibbyAndy
05-05-2016, 07:56 PM
I still haven't been able to buy my tickets. I bought my ST the day before the sale began and waited patiently till last night as I was warned it would take 24 hours but still got the error message saying "sorry, you do not have the correct privileges".

I work 8-4 so tried to phone at lunch but despite phoning 5 or 6 times, got no answer. I then ran out of my buffer on my phone as the calling was costing more than I thought. I then couldn't phone after work. I can't do anything until I can get through to the TO and it's getting a bit silly now...

I bought 3 season tickets the day before the league cup final and apparently i'm only entitled to ONE cup final ticket

My dad RENEWED his season ticket and is apparently entitled to ONE cup final ticket

I'm absolute ****in ragin and my emails to the club and 50 thousand phone calls are getting dingyed !!

murray26
05-05-2016, 08:01 PM
What time is the ticket office open on Saturday..? And will I be able to renew my season tics and buy cup final tics.. Any help appreciated..

hibs0666
05-05-2016, 08:10 PM
What time is the ticket office open on Saturday..? And will I be able to renew my season tics and buy cup final tics.. Any help appreciated..

You will be able to renew and buy cup final tickets. However you will not be able to get cup final tickets for those renewals on the day.

murray26
05-05-2016, 08:17 PM
You will be able to renew and buy cup final tickets. However you will not be able to get cup final tickets for those renewals on the day.

Cheers.. Do you know what time it ppens..?

hibs0666
05-05-2016, 08:20 PM
Cheers.. Do you know what time it ppens..?

Ticket Office opening hours are:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm

Following day after a Mid Week game - 12pm-5pm

Saturday Non Match Day: 10am-3pm

Match Days: 10am - 30mins after final whistle

jgl07

No coloured in stadium plans?

Scouse Hibee

Surely he will if he does everything directly at the ticket office.

hibs0666
05-05-2016, 08:22 PM
Surely he will if he does everything directly at the ticket office.

It's Hibs so I wouldn't bet on it.

murray26
05-05-2016, 08:39 PM
Thanks for your replys.. I'll be back in Edinburgh on Tuesday so if She can't give me my final tics I'll get them then..

DH1875
05-05-2016, 08:41 PM

I have to wait until next week. Starting to worry just where abouts these 7k seats are. What I mean is, is there gonna be 6k-7k tickets for sure?

Hermit Crab
05-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Ticket Office opening hours are:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm

Following day after a Mid Week game - 12pm-5pm

Saturday Non Match Day: 10am-3pm

Match Days: 10am - 30mins after final whistle

This should be made a sticky because so many people ask for these times on here.

Callum7
05-05-2016, 09:24 PM
No coloured in stadium plans?
Sadly not a season ticket holder but from information I've just got I'll try get one done tomorrow :aok:

RoYO!
05-05-2016, 09:35 PM
I have to wait until next week. Starting to worry just where abouts these 7k seats are. What I mean is, is there gonna be 6k-7k tickets for sure?

A minimum of 6k.

7k ST holders buy 2 each. 21k tickets on offer in total. Equals 7k left.

Jumbo
06-05-2016, 01:06 AM
what phone number did you use as I've tried the phone and it just rings out, also tried on line but comes up error. I know I've gave you hard time but promise give phone number and I will think the ox is superb

08448441875 is number option 1

Ringothedog
06-05-2016, 12:45 PM

I would guess at nearer 8500 being available, there is most of section G which will be about 6000 tickets, there are quire a few in F5,6 & 7 possibly about 2000 and the single dotted about in other sections

sadtom
06-05-2016, 01:01 PM
I F***in' hate Hibs. Useless beyond belief!
Having all sorts of bother getting tickets.
Anybody know if there is much of a queue now?

SeanWilson
06-05-2016, 01:08 PM
bought two more this morning... it'll likely be close to sell out after day 1 of single refs. I also think once it opens up, it'll very quickly be impossible to get two tickets together.

leggeto
06-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Got 8 online f5 east after trying for ages in different sections,no problem with getting 2 per st,but not a very good service,god knows why it wouldn't let me get 8 seats together in the section I wanted

Green-Hibee-7
06-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Online I had an issue that allowed me to select three tickets, re-assign two of them and keep one assigned to myself. Despite all having renewed it wouldn't allow me to proceed to the payment option and gave a warning message saying that I did not have the right privileges. It was so frustrating because I had initially got tickets in the North stand. Unfortunately due to work I couldn't make the ticket office in the hours it was open so went this morning with it being my first opportunity. Explained the issue, but the girl had no clue really what was wrong. Walked out with three tickets no bother but now find myself in G1 up the back. Pretty annoying but glad to be there. As for the cue this morning I was in around 11, they had a cue for collection, a couple windows for Raith tickets and then 2-3 for final tickets. Was about a 40 minute wait.

inglisavhibs
06-05-2016, 01:39 PM

i am still waiting on one of our party having their renewal updated on the system. She renewed on Tuesday and three days later we are still waiting. Anybody else waiting this long?

Frogga
06-05-2016, 03:49 PM
i am still waiting on one of our party having their renewal updated on the system. She renewed on Tuesday and three days later we are still waiting. Anybody else waiting this long?

I work with someone who recently worked at the Hibs TO. She says you just need to phone as they haven't updated the database properly and that it can be solved in 30secs. Problem is I can't get through on the phone to do this for my tickets and it's getting really annoying!

Callum7
06-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Here's a map update for those interested. I'm not sure if it's entirely correct as I don't have ST but thanks to the person who put up the numbers:aok:

http://i65.tinypic.com/1t9ffa.jpg

Pete
06-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Here's a map update for those interested. I'm not sure if it's entirely correct as I don't have ST but thanks to the person who put up the numbers:aok:

Loving your work.

:thumbsup:

leither17
06-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Deadline for season ticket holders has been extended till next Friday

andy1875
06-05-2016, 05:36 PM
Has anyone sat in i3 before in the south lower? I am in row m and dont know if they are good seats or not.

Cheers in advance.

RoYO!
06-05-2016, 05:44 PM
Has anyone sat in i3 before in the south lower? I am in row m and dont know if they are good seats or not.

Cheers in advance.

Sat in a similar area before. You'll get a great view of player expressions as the team bring the cup round ;) far side of pitch will be a little difficult to judge depth. Will be great when hibs are attacking that end. Will be a little hard to tell what's happening at the other. Good seats all things considered!

Billy Whizz
06-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Deadline for season ticket holders has been extended till next Friday

Hoping to sell a few more season tickets as well

OsloHibs
06-05-2016, 07:47 PM
Hampden is a dump and the east is a complete shocker. You gotta be at the back to be able to see, but if your at the back your miles away from seeing the cup go round! Super happy I'm in the north near the front ☺

Hiber-nation
06-05-2016, 07:51 PM

Cheers in advance.

Not great Andy. Right in the corner but at least you're not right at the front which is dire.

Callum7
06-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Loving your work.

:thumbsup:

eastterrace
06-05-2016, 08:49 PM
08448441875 is number option 1 thanks I can now get through online but can't seem to get seats together it's so frustrating

OsloHibs
06-05-2016, 08:52 PM

Why are some not on sale? Are they not for hibs? Can't season ticket holders not buy them? So many questions on a Friday night!!!!!

Callum7
06-05-2016, 09:02 PM
Why are some not on sale? Are they not for hibs? Can't season ticket holders not buy them? So many questions on a Friday night!!!!!

Some are held back for the second wave and some others are for hospitality

theonlywayisup
06-05-2016, 09:05 PM

Not daft questions though! They know Hibs are going to sell 20k plus so why not just open all sections. What are they going to do if we don't sell out one section - give it to the The Rangers fans. What, one section of blue with 10k Hibs fans on either side. I think not!!

Callum7
06-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Not daft questions though! They know Hibs are going to sell 20k plus so why not just open all sections. What are they going to do if we don't sell out one section - give it to the The Rangers fans. What, one section of blue with 10k Hibs fans on either side. I think not!!

They haven't released all the sections so it's fairer for the people in the second wave buying in a big group.

Hibby70
06-05-2016, 09:26 PM
I'm not sure I5 and I6 were ever on sale. I assume these were set aside for hospitality/club.

OsloHibs
06-05-2016, 09:31 PM
Some are held back for the second wave and some others are for hospitality

So j1 and j2 are for fans who just go whenever they choose.. that doesn't seem fair. Does it?

Carheenlea
06-05-2016, 09:31 PM
Is segregation ensured in the South Upper? Have heard lots of talk about the number of debenture seats in there - could we see mixed support in there depending on how those seats have been distributed?
Our tickets are up there, so just wondering if we need to bring along the boxing gloves.

Callum7
06-05-2016, 09:33 PM
So j1 and j2 are for fans who just go whenever they choose.. that doesn't seem fair. Does it?

No it's not but if they're willing to pay extra.

Hermit Crab
06-05-2016, 09:38 PM

No, they are hospitality/debenture seats.

Pete
06-05-2016, 09:42 PM
This is going to be mental on Friday and I'm not looking forward to trying to get three together.

:-(

Baldy Foghorn
06-05-2016, 09:44 PM
This is going to be mental on Friday and I'm not looking forward to trying to get three together.

It isn't Friday they are going to be available

Hibeewilly
06-05-2016, 09:47 PM
I'm not sure I5 and I6 were ever on sale. I assume these were set aside for hospitality/club.
Ive got I6 in the South Lower -10 in our network

Callum7
06-05-2016, 09:49 PM

It's Thursday they're available, would advise anyone trying to buy to turn on their computer when you wake up or get to work and immediately go onto to ticket website as you will be automatically put in a que which only lets so many people on at a time so if you're first you get first choice.

Hermit Crab
06-05-2016, 09:51 PM

I6 was never onsale online, neither was I5. The club even confirmed this. Did you buy hospitality?

HIBBYSTU T
06-05-2016, 09:52 PM
When did you get them,I tried first day early told they were not on sale.

Glory Lurker
06-05-2016, 10:57 PM
I6 was never onsale online, neither was I5. The club even confirmed this. Did you buy hospitality?

When was this confirmed by the club?

Thecat23
06-05-2016, 11:00 PM

That's where I wanted my tickets 😫

Hermit Crab
07-05-2016, 02:47 AM
When was this confirmed by the club?

This was confirmed by the ticket office staff when questioned. These sections were allocated to hospitality.

Hermit Crab
07-05-2016, 02:49 AM
That's where I wanted my tickets 

If you've not go your tickets yet and want two or more together then you've got no choice but to go behind the goals in sections F or G.

MKHIBEE
07-05-2016, 06:17 AM
Is segregation ensured in the South Upper? Have heard lots of talk about the number of debenture seats in there - could we see mixed support in there depending on how those seats have been distributed?
Our tickets are up there, so just wondering if we need to bring along the boxing gloves.

I have my tickets in there, hope to Christ it is segregated

OtleyHibs
07-05-2016, 06:40 AM
Initially thought there would be no problem getting a ticket for the final, then thought I had no chance, then got myself in second wave trough Hibs TV subscription and had a fighting chance........

Now had a bloody bike accident leaving me with cracked ribs and a £300 dental bill! Back to no chance of coming now. It's been an emotional roller coaster already and the game is still weeks away!

On the upside Hibs TV is great so glad it made me subscribe anyway and the only final I have missed since I was a kid was 2007 so I am now convinced we will win it!!

Good luck to everyone in the scramble next week, I hope everyone who wants, gets. I won't be there in person but the tears will still be streaming if/when we lift the trophy!

No idea why I'm posting this actually, think I'm starting to use this site as some kinda therapist to vent my Hibs related issues : )

DH1875
07-05-2016, 06:53 AM
It's Thursday they're available, would advise anyone trying to buy to turn on their computer when you wake up or get to work and immediately go onto to ticket website as you will be automatically put in a que which only lets so many people on at a time so if you're first you get first choice.

Afraid not. Apparently it's been put back to give season ticket holders longer.

The Harp
07-05-2016, 07:12 AM

Best I could get after queueing at the TO from 7.30am on Wed was i4. Mind you, there must've been around 100 folk ahead of me in the queue, some of them with massive lists of ref. numbers

FranckSuzy
07-05-2016, 08:12 AM
Initially thought there would be no problem getting a ticket for the final, then thought I had no chance, then got myself in second wave trough Hibs TV subscription and had a fighting chance........

Now had a bloody bike accident leaving me with cracked ribs and a £300 dental bill! Back to no chance of coming now. It's been an emotional roller coaster already and the game is still weeks away!

On the upside Hibs TV is great so glad it made me subscribe anyway and the only final I have missed since I was a kid was 2007 so I am now convinced we will win it!!

Good luck to everyone in the scramble next week, I hope everyone who wants, gets. I won't be there in person but the tears will still be streaming if/when we lift the trophy!

No idea why I'm posting this actually, think I'm starting to use this site as some kinda therapist to vent my Hibs related issues : )

After being a poster on here for over 8 years, I can confirm you are certainly not the only one :greengrin

Seriously though, that sounds nasty so I hope you feel better soon. Just remember not to jump up too much when we score though :worried::pray: :wink:

OtleyHibs
07-05-2016, 09:58 AM
After being a poster on here for over 8 years, I can confirm you are certainly not the only one :greengrin

Seriously though, that sounds nasty so I hope you feel better soon. Just remember not to jump up too much when we score though :worried::pray: :wink:

Thank you, I will do my best but can't see me not aggravating the injury in celebration, hoping I'll get to test how cheering feels in a few hours : )

Glory Lurker
07-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Right. What actually IS the definite position with I5 and I6? Are these sections really on sale?

Hermit Crab
07-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Right. What actually IS the definite position with I5 and I6? Are these sections really on sale?

According to the ticket office staff those sections are designated for hospitality. I cannot see those tickets being held back for wave 2 or general sale as they are some of the best seats in the house.

Glory Lurker
07-05-2016, 02:41 PM
According to the ticket office staff those sections are designated for hospitality. I cannot see those tickets being held back for wave 2 or general sale as they are some of the best seats in the house.

But the boy above saying he's got some???

Hermit Crab
07-05-2016, 02:47 PM
But the boy above saying he's got some???

I honestly think he's mistaken. I1, I2, I3 and I4 were all on sale online. I5 and I6 were never released online. He's the only poster claiming to tickets in I5 or I6.

DH1875
07-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Why we keeping back tickets for hospitality? Thought we'd already sold out and the tickets were for section D2.

Glory Lurker
07-05-2016, 08:17 PM
I can't see anything saying how, if I had the cash and didn't already have a ticket, I would go about buying a hospitality ticket for I5 or I6. Are they going to corporates? Am I right in thinking there's no way of segregating I4 from I5?

hibs0666
07-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Availability by Section
North
South Upper
South Lower
East - Section F
East - Section G

FULL
D1-4
H5-6
I1, 4-6
F3

SINGLES
D5
H1-4
I2-3
F1-2, 4-5

DOUBLES+

F6-7
G1-2

NOT ON SALE

G3-8

SunshineOnLeith
07-05-2016, 08:58 PM
I have my tickets in there, hope to Christ it is segregated

I was up there for the Hearts final, was segregated.

I think debentures are just a guaranteed seat, rather than any specific seat, so they can be segregated if need be.

Ronniekirk
07-05-2016, 09:22 PM

I think debentures are just a guaranteed seat, rather than any specific seat, so they can be segregated if need be.

They are have two and the guy that got them specifically said he was asked which team he wanted them for
Don't have them yet so don't where exactly am sitting
But still hoping to get two in the East and then my daughter can use the Debenture ones
They run out of hotdogs at the Ross County game but great view

IberianHibernian
07-05-2016, 09:27 PM

I think debentures are just a guaranteed seat, rather than any specific seat, so they can be segregated if need be. I emailled Hampden asking about their hospitality after semi . They didn`t reply till last Monday saying price ( including meal , free bar and " Executive " ticket was 265 pounds + VAT ) and that only Hibs packages were available so presume there is segregation . Surely better to buy a season ticket and give money to Hibs than to hospitality company ? Anyway , maybe I5 and I6 are given to sponsors ( Hibs and SFA sponsors ) . What is true is that not many fans get a good view of the match - my first SC final was in 1972 where I didn`t see much because of crush in terracing in 106 , 000 crowd , in 1979 great view but no atmosphere next to cup which wasn`t presented in first game then usual limited view at top of old East terracing , reasonable view in North in 2001 , poor view near pitch in corner of South in 2012 and slightly better in South a year later . If we win on 21st view won`t matter but fans of all clubs should get better at a cup final .

hibs0666
09-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Availability by Section
North
South Upper
South Lower
East - Section F
East - Section G

FULL
D1-5
H4-6
I1-6