PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: RAITH ROVERS V HIBERNIAN: MATCHDAY INFO

RSS Bot
03-05-2016, 03:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6463)

SJM
03-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Thank god for pay at the gate.

Callum7
Good to hear we've sold just under a quarter of there ground :aok: what's the capacity of the away stand though?

lucky
Only 2100 sold is a very poor effort. Seems most fans don't believe.

SJM
03-05-2016, 03:56 PM

You joking? 2,000 in two days the day before final tickets go on sale having to pay for tickets on sat too is tremendous.

adhibs
03-05-2016, 03:57 PM

I was expecting more, but considering most who will be going will be spending £35 on a cup final ticket this week, its not too bad.

lucky
03-05-2016, 03:58 PM
You joking? 2,000 in two days the day before final tickets go on sale having to pay for tickets on sat too is tremendous.

Not joking, if the demand was great it would have sold out in hours rather than 1000 tickets a day for arguably the biggest game of the season so far.

SJM
03-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Not joking, if the demand was great it would have sold out in hours rather than 1000 tickets a day for arguably the biggest game of the season so far.

Fair call. People aren't made of money tho and the cash gate will help.

I think we will shift around 3,200 in total.

high bee
03-05-2016, 04:43 PM

Lots of people, myself included, would have been unable to make it due to the ticket situation. I will go now I can get a ticket at the stadium. It's an hour each way for me to collect from ER, plus Iive been working yesterday and today and I'm sure there are lots in this position.

Lancs Harp
03-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Count yourself lucky if you have a ticket and are in a position to attend.

Ive spent the season ploughing up and down the highways or hours on trains between Lytham and Edinburgh only for it to get to the nitty gritty of the season and I cant make any of the dates for either of the Raith games or the potential games with Falkirk.

Gutted.

Shout loud and proud for me fellas.

GreenLake
03-05-2016, 06:08 PM
Paid £5 to Raith TV for one game video streaming.

Nicho87
03-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Supporters are encouraged to stick to allocated seats. I hope fans who will be paying at the gate get a specific seat otherwise i can see a few tiffs. Also whats the plan b when hibs bring more walk up fans than seats left which i really think can be a real chance off.

Pete
03-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Thank god for pay at the gate.

:agree:

It's awkward to say the least due to the timescale.

Hermit Crab
03-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Paid £5 to Raith TV for one game video streaming.

Thought there was a broadcast ban due to champions league?

Onion
03-05-2016, 06:44 PM
Supporters are encouraged to stick to allocated seats. I hope fans who will be paying at the gate get a specific seat otherwise i can see a few tiffs. Also whats the plan b when hibs bring more walk up fans than seats left which i really think can be a real chance off.

This! Can see this one being like the good old days with hundreds still outside at KO and RR having to open other sections. The prize is a crack at Houston and his trumped up Yam Wannabes.

SlickShoes
03-05-2016, 06:49 PM

Lost of people are going to have to pick and choose the games now and this looks like being the most expensive outside the cup final.

I am gambling on hibs beating raith and have a ticket for saturday and will attend the two games next week. If we make the play off final I will be at those too.

That's an outlay of well north of £100 for me to attend those and the cup final, way beyond my normal football budget. I expect people with kids will be struggling even more.

2000 tickets sold is NOT amazing but on two days notice, on a weeknight in kirkcaldy, it's hardly a disaster.

Nicho87
03-05-2016, 06:54 PM
This! Can see this one being like the good old days with hundreds still outside at KO and RR having to open other sections. The prize is a crack at Houston and his trumped up Yam Wannabes.

I remember the cue at st johnstone years ago still in the cup hearing cheers. No phones in those days. Got in 2 nil down. No seats either total farce that night

Nicho87
03-05-2016, 07:26 PM

I remember the cue at st johnstone years ago still in the cup hearing cheers. No phones in those days. Got in 2 nil down. No seats either total farce that night

Onion
03-05-2016, 07:56 PM