PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket numbers

pacoluna
03-05-2016, 02:37 PM
If/when we go up what do you think the season ticket count will be compared to if we stay in the Cship?

CallumLaidlaw
03-05-2016, 02:39 PM
If/when we go up what do you think the season ticket count will be compared to if we stay in the Cship?

I think the numbers will be skewed by reaching the cup final, and people renewing based on that. If we go up, I think the maximum we'll reach will be around 9,000

Lee Marvin
03-05-2016, 02:43 PM
If we go up and win the Scottish I reckon we get between 10-11k.

If we stay down but win the cup I think we get similar to this year.

If the unthinkable happens, we won't have many more than 6k season ticket holders.

So, in summary, it's quite a big month for the cabbage

CallumLaidlaw
03-05-2016, 02:45 PM

If the unthinkable happens, we won't have many more than 6k season ticket holders.

We had already sold over 4,000 by the cup semi final. I reckon we'll have at least 7,000 for next year due to the cup final bump, but winning it and/or promotion will add on a couple of thousand

pacoluna
03-05-2016, 02:48 PM

That's what i was thinking if we go up and win the Scottish.. next year could be 14/15,000 average gate which would be superb!

CallumLaidlaw
03-05-2016, 02:50 PM
That's what i was thinking if we go up and win the Scottish.. next year could be 14/15,000 average gate which would be superb!

hmm. thats where we were sitting when flying hight under Tony Mowbray, with a real feelgood factor at the club. I think theres a few fans that have lost interest since then, and it would take a sustained performance in the top league to get them back.

pacoluna
03-05-2016, 02:56 PM
hmm. thats where we were sitting when flying hight under Tony Mowbray, with a real feelgood factor at the club. I think theres a few fans that have lost interest since then, and it would take a sustained performance in the top league to get them back.

I know but I don't think there could be any more of a feelgood factor feeling within the club if we were to get back into the spl following scottish cup success in the previous season. It would Be huge!

J-C
03-05-2016, 02:56 PM
IF we go up cup win or not, we'll get around 9-10K ST's and could average around 11-12K if we play well and threaten top 4-6, if we saty down the hard core guys will be here plus maybe another 1k, giving us the same 8-9K we've seen this season.

SJM
03-05-2016, 03:00 PM

There will be no bigger feel good factor than winning the Scottish Cup. Do that and the support will be back. I can't see many of the 21k going to hampden, watching us lift the cup for the first time in our lives not coming back to Easter road next year regardless of the league.

pacoluna
03-05-2016, 03:01 PM
IF we go up cup win or not, we'll get around 9-10K ST's and could average around 11-12K if we play well and threaten top 4-6, if we saty down the hard core guys will be here plus maybe another 1k, giving us the same 8-9K we've seen this season.

i think Scottish cup success would boost season ticket numbers.

J-C
03-05-2016, 03:05 PM
i think Scottish cup success would boost season ticket numbers.

You'd hope so but don't hold your breath.

Ozyhibby
03-05-2016, 03:07 PM
It's going to take both to get us up near the 8-9k mark.
We have a long road ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lancs Harp
03-05-2016, 03:11 PM
I think the impact on winning the Cup would be massive, certainly in my eyes the biggest single factor in boosting season ticket sales.

The feel good factor surrounding the club will be huge. Some of us might even have sobered up to see he start of the following season.:greengrin

Winston Ingram
03-05-2016, 03:15 PM
Dundee United have sold 1,100:confused:

hfcnic
03-05-2016, 03:31 PM
We had already sold over 4,000 by the cup semi final. I reckon we'll have at least 7,000 for next year due to the cup final bump, but winning it and/or promotion will add on a couple of thousand

Not if you can't get through. I have been trying to renew mine (I can only do it over the phone) Actually attempted 57 calls today and the line is busy all the time.

Thoroughly annoyed with it, as tried twice last week and couldn't get through. Tomorrow is going to be a nightmare. Would rather go down and stand in a queue!

CallumLaidlaw
03-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Not if you can't get through. I have been trying to renew mine (I can only do it over the phone) Actually attempted 57 calls today and the line is busy all the time.

Thoroughly annoyed with it, as tried twice last week and couldn't get through. Tomorrow is going to be a nightmare. Would rather go down and stand in a queue!

I can sympathise with the ticket office here as it'll be all hands on deck serving people at the minute

HappyHanlon
03-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Already renewed and the guys in my row are currently in the process.

What else are you going to do on a Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday? (delete as appropriate)

£360 sheckles is nowt.

Roxyhibee
03-05-2016, 05:47 PM

Yep, not good at all.

i just got out of hospital last week after a spell and emailed the ticket office last Thursday to say I couldn't renew in The East due to an ongoing chronic illness but I'd like to renew in the West or FF where elevators could assist me.

Got an email reply from Tickets on Friday to say they could show me the specific area of seating to suit me. I then went down yesterday in hope I could go to a position for just Seasons but realised quickly I was in just the general Raith queues and although they only looked around an hour or so, i just wasn't able to stand that long.

Fair enough, the timing was against me and was no ones fault - it was busy for all the right reasons and I'm aware my club can't pay loads of salaries to staff just to accommodate any unusual situations like mine.

Went back home and sent an email stating I'd went down and I understood how busy it was but requesting a very quick call to sort out with my specific access requirements and get all payments sorted out online for me to renew.

Now sent several emails yesterday and today along with pointless calls to the hotline number with no reply and with only a few minutes left before it closes at 7 and tomorrow's first wave 15 hours away, I anticipate a nightmare coming tomorrow trying to get my 2 Final tickets. Copied all emails into Leanne and her Comms team also, but nothing.

Find it difficult to believe someone in Tickets wasn't given the job to have a check now and then on other important requests like mine apart from just Raith tickets.