PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets and Final tickets

hfcnic
03-05-2016, 01:38 PM
So I am, like many others I assume going to attempt to get my final tickets tomorrow.

My question is, both my and my other half have season tickets - can I renew them tomorrow at the same time as purchasing the tickets? So that I can get four or will I need to renew before?

hulk
03-05-2016, 01:43 PM
See the update below from
Hibs. Based on this I wouldn't wait

Wave categories

Please note that the system can take up to 24 hours to recognise any purchases made. We would recommend that supporters check their accounts early in advance of the tickets going on sale to ensure they have the appropriate access and up-to-date d

Onceinawhile
03-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Ticket purchases can take up to 24 hours to show on the system, so if you're lucky you can do so today and it might be updated by ten. If you do it tomorrow you'll only get this season's allocation.

How will the system know you're due a ticket for next year's season ticket, if you haven't bought it when you try to buy final tickets?

HibsNutter
03-05-2016, 01:46 PM
I'm sure if you can provide evidence that you've renewed, the helpful ticket staff will be able to sort the problem, no?

murray26
03-05-2016, 02:31 PM
I was planning on turning up at the ticket office next Tuesday to renew my 3 season tickets and buy 6 cup final tickets.. I would presume that would be ok..?

MKHIBEE
03-05-2016, 02:34 PM
I was planning on turning up at the ticket office next Tuesday to renew my 3 season tickets and buy 6 cup final tickets.. I would presume that would be ok..?
O

Not something I would be willing to chance, follow the advice given on the official website

Onceinawhile
03-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Why not just do it online today?

Don't understand chancing it.

Ged
03-05-2016, 02:38 PM
Will there be pods before kick off? I can take my season ticket and swimming certificate as ID.