PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket renewals and getting a 2nd cup final ticket

hulk
03-05-2016, 12:35 PM
renewed my season ticket yesterday. How do I know it's recognised to allow me to get the 2 cup final tickets as per below. Shows on the transaction history but no loyalty points as yet.
Extract from clubs news below but not 100% clear and can't get through to ticket office.

Wave categories

Please note that the system can take up to 24 hours to recognise any purchases made. We would recommend that supporters check their accounts early in advance of the tickets going on sale to ensure they have the appropriate access and up-to-date details.

Onceinawhile
03-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Loyalty points aren't being awarded for season tickets whilst they review the scheme.

If it's in your purchase history you'll be fine.

mim
03-05-2016, 01:04 PM
If you go into e-ticketing, then look at find/renew season ticket, it should show details for 2016/2017

hulk
03-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Cheers guys. Season definitely showing as renewed so
Fingers crossed should be ok. As you know the on line ticketing doesn't always work as we expect !!!!!

HibbyAndy
03-05-2016, 02:46 PM
i took the payment plan option and bought 3 season tickets away back in March but in the etickiting on history their is no record of me purchasing anything :confused: Ive had the 40 odd quid taken out my account so my application has worked..Also how do you find out what your client ref number is ?

Oscar T Grouch
03-05-2016, 02:49 PM
i took the payment plan option and bought 3 season tickets away back in March but in the etickiting on history their is no record of me purchasing anything :confused: Ive had the 40 odd quid taken out my account so my application has worked..Also how do you find out what your client ref number is ?

On the eticketing screen, once you login the client ref is next to your name in the top RHS of the screen.

HibbyAndy
03-05-2016, 02:51 PM
On the eticketing screen, once you login the client ref is next to your name in the top RHS of the screen.

Ahh just saw that mate cheers BUT it has 6 numbers..Arent client ref numbers ment to be 5 numbers ?

hibee
03-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Ahh just saw that mate cheers BUT it has 6 numbers..Arent client ref numbers ment to be 5 numbers ?

Mine is 6 but first is a zero, just leaving room for expansion!

HibbyAndy
03-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Mine is 6 but first is a zero, just leaving room for expansion!

Perfect :aok:

Cool_Hand_Luke
03-05-2016, 03:02 PM
I've had something called 'Cup Final Both' added to my account today...so i'm hoping that means i'm entitled to the 2 tickets?

HibbyAndy
03-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Wee quick question here.. I purchased 3 season tickets for next season for me and my 2 kids but i only have ONE client reference number, Surely i'm still entitled to get 3 cup final tickets ?

JimBHibees
03-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Wee quick question here.. I purchased 3 season tickets for next season for me and my 2 kids but i only have ONE client reference number, Surely i'm still entitled to get 3 cup final tickets ?

They will have client references also. You can add them to your network to make sure you can assign the tickets for them also. Check your transaction history (you get to it by clicking in your name - top right of screen after logging in and then account history). When you purchased the season tickets it will show their names and client numbers on it. The client numbers and surname will allow you to add them to your network so you can assign them when purchasing. Much better to do this before tomorrow.

Hibby70
03-05-2016, 03:24 PM
I've had something called 'Cup Final Both' added to my account today...so i'm hoping that means i'm entitled to the 2 tickets?

Me too. Certainly looks like the indicator for 2 ticket allocation tomorrow.

HibbyAndy
03-05-2016, 03:27 PM
They will have client references also. You can add them to your network to make sure you can assign the tickets for them also. Check your transaction history (you get to it by clicking in your name - top right of screen after logging in and then account history). When you purchased the season tickets it will show their names and client numbers on it. The client numbers and surname will allow you to add them to your network so you can assign them when purchasing. Much better to do this before tomorrow.

Just done that Jim, Checked purchase history and it has my name 3 times with the same Client ref number:confused:

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2016, 03:27 PM

You need to get your kids allocated their own client ref number or you will only be allowed to purchase one ticket.

JimBHibees
03-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Just done that Jim, Checked purchase history and it has my name 3 times with the same Client ref number:confused:

Dont understand that I buy my sons season and he has his own name and client reference.

HibbyAndy
You need to get your kids allocated their own client ref number or you will only be allowed to purchase one ticket.

My lad has a client ref number cause i registered him to buy a ticket v Morton a few months back..Do i need to register my daughter as well then ?

Scouse Hibee
My lad has a client ref number cause i registered him to buy a ticket v Morton a few months back..Do i need to register my daughter as well then ?

Yes mate you do. And then get them both in your network so you can purchase all three and allocate to them or you wont be allowed to buy them.

HibbyAndy
03-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Yes mate you do. And then get them both in your network so you can purchase all three and allocate to them or you wont be allowed to buy them.

Getting this message, Nightmare !

Sorry, at the current time you are not able to register a new client.

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Dont understand that I buy my sons season and he has his own name and client reference.

They will have them they just haven't been registered on eticketing yet.

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2016, 03:36 PM

That's a failsafe because of final tickets need to phone TO.

HibeeMassive
03-05-2016, 03:45 PM

That'll be the anti-hun filter kicking in :aok: (not aimed at you, obviously, but in general to stop them just signing up as new members for wave 2 tickets)

As others have said though, you will need their own client ref's to be linked to their ST's for additional tickets unfortunately. Hopefully you get it sorted!

gegs70
04-05-2016, 04:39 AM
I was trying to get the DD sorted for renewing season tickets, the form was completed for zebra finance and seemed to go through ok. Season tickets still showing and I can add them to basket, showing as offered just not certain these have gone thru.....Once completed how quickly does the email come thru from zebra and what does it show next to the season tickets online??

Libby Hibby
04-05-2016, 05:38 AM
I was trying to get the DD sorted for renewing season tickets, the form was completed for zebra finance and seemed to go through ok. Season tickets still showing and I can add them to basket, showing as offered just not certain these have gone thru.....Once completed how quickly does the email come thru from zebra and what does it show next to the season tickets online??

I did the same but no zebra email arrived so I phoned the TO who were very helpful and sorted my problem out...if things work with Zebra, you get an almost email and a 4 digit pin to activate Your Zebra account, if you haven't received this yet, I'd say you'd need phone the TO.

we are hibs
04-05-2016, 06:07 AM
Almost guaranteed to be a stupid question here but, I renewed last week online so I assume that I'm entitled to 2 tickets today?

And also, my mate had a half season ticket this season and he renewed, is he entitled to two as well? And with half season tickets do new cards get sent in the post or is it just the half one he'd keep using for next season?

cheers

hibee
04-05-2016, 06:10 AM
Almost guaranteed to be a stupid question here but, I renewed last week online so I assume that I'm entitled to 2 tickets today?

And also, my mate had a half season ticket this season and he renewed, is he entitled to two as well? And with half season tickets do new cards get sent in the post or is it just the half one he'd keep using for next season?

cheers

Yes both should get two tickets and usually everyone gets a new card sent out before the start of the season.

we are hibs
04-05-2016, 06:15 AM
Yes both should get two tickets and usually everyone gets a new card sent out before the start of the season.

Cheers mate

dangermouse
04-05-2016, 07:30 AM
For any recent purchase of season tickets, checking if it has gone through is easy. There is a tab called season tickets on the front page, click on it and check the status. It should show as 2016/17 current.

Hope this helps.

Frogga
04-05-2016, 07:17 PM
I'm struggling here...

I bought my new ST yesterday and expected it to take a while - I checked at lunch today: "you do not have the correct privileges..."

So I thought I'd be patient and leave it till after work/tonight: "you do not have the correct privileges..."

I've tried all the tips from earlier in this thread and my ST seems to have gone through fine and is showing as 'current' for 2016/17.

Can anyone help? :cb