PDA

View Full Version : how bad is this?

Dunedin Hibs
03-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Scottish Cup Final....big day...coming from NZ...wanted a special day with my Hibs Dad ( 80 years old in June)...booked a hotel - Kings Park (Sports bar etc) tickets sorted hopefully, but for the Sunday night....to explain 3pm kick-off in Glasgow , is 2am in NZ, so - potential Rangers fan (Sic), mong brain, books the night of the 22nd. The party might have just begun ....but you are a day late. As my wonderful sister in Scotland explained. Don't you just hate it when they are right....come on the Hibs...

GreenLake
03-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Scottish Cup Final....big day...coming from NZ...wanted a special day with my Hibs Dad ( 80 years old in June)...booked a hotel - Kings Park (Sports bar etc) tickets sorted hopefully, but for the Sunday night....to explain 3pm kick-off in Glasgow , is 2am in NZ, so - potential Rangers fan (Sic), mong brain, books the night of the 22nd. The party might have just begun ....but you are a day late. As my wonderful sister in Scotland explained. Don't you just hate it when they are right....come on the Hibs...

Send them an email, I doubt they will have a problem shifting your reservation.

Dunedin Hibs
04-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Send them an email, I doubt they will have a problem shifting your reservation.

I will sort my mistake. I am so looking forward to the Final and the play off ties. Whatever happens I will always be a proud Hibernian FC supporter. Let's get behind the boys at this crucial time...can't wait to sing with you boys at Hampden and in the final play off game, if we get there, which I think we will. Let's go Hibs...we have the team, the manage and support! No man needs to remind me of our past, but it is the future we are forging...and I have a good feeling about May for our wonderful Club.