PDA

View Full Version : If we beat Raith, ticket prices for home game v Falkirk must surely be slashed?

G B Young
02-05-2016, 09:07 PM
I see the games v Falkirk (if we beat Raith) will be live on BT Sport. With the home leg coming just three days after the home clash v Raith and in the midst of cup final ticket sales it must make sense for the club to cut prices to, say, a tenner? I think they did this for the Hamilton home game when we got relegated and we got a full house (not that it did us much good in the end but we surely need to get as many fans as possible along to this game).

hibee_girl
02-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Can't be £10, pretty sure the SPFL have set a minimum price of £12 for the play offs.

£12 wouldn't be bad though.

Bishop Hibee
02-05-2016, 09:09 PM
The minimum price we're allowed to charge is £12 and £6 for concessions.

Jonnyboy
02-05-2016, 09:10 PM
I see the games v Falkirk (if we beat Raith) will be live on BT Sport. With the home leg coming just three days after the home clash v Raith and in the midst of cup final ticket sales it must make sense for the club to cut prices to, say, a tenner? I think they did this for the Hamilton home game when we got relegated and we got a full house (not that it did us much good in the end but we surely need to get as many fans as possible along to this game).

Nice thought but the pricing is out of Hibs' hands

Billy Whizz
02-05-2016, 09:15 PM
As long as the 2nd leg is done on loyalty points

G B Young
02-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Nice thought but the pricing is out of Hibs' hands

Is that a ruling that's come into play since we lost to Hamilton? Just checked and entry to that game at ER was free to season ticket holders and a tenner a head for everyone else:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/hibs-to-offer-free-entry-to-play-off-final-1-3411573

HibsNutter
02-05-2016, 09:17 PM
As long as the 2nd leg is done on loyalty points

It will be.

Billy Whizz
02-05-2016, 09:18 PM
It will be.

Thanks Leeann

Pretty Boy
02-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Is that a ruling that's come into play since we lost to Hamilton? Just checked and entry to that game at ER was free to season ticket holders and a tenner a head for everyone else:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/hibs-to-offer-free-entry-to-play-off-final-1-3411573

Yep.

Was set after Rangers only charged a fiver last year. It's because the money is pooled and distributed throughout the leagues that minimum pricing was set. Out of Hibs hands.

£15 for Saturday is fine imo and I'd be ok with the same for Falkirk if we get past Raith.

Jonnyboy
02-05-2016, 09:21 PM

Yes

keep the faith
02-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Thanks Leeann

😁

Big_Franck
02-05-2016, 09:31 PM
It's a minimum price of £12 against Raith, the same should we play Falkirk and a minimum of £18 should we get to the play-off final against the 11th placed Premiership team.

Billy Whizz
02-05-2016, 09:32 PM
It's a minimum price of £12 against Raith, the same should we play Falkirk and a minimum of £18 should we get to the play-off final against the 11th placed Premiership team.

I'll pay £30 to get out of this league, can't stand another season in the championship

Sir David Gray
02-05-2016, 09:35 PM
I'll pay £30 to get out of this league, can't stand another season in the championship

Ditto.

Ronniekirk
02-05-2016, 09:58 PM

If only it was that simple Billy

Nicho87
02-05-2016, 10:04 PM
Expensive month thats for sure. Wouldnt want it any ither way big games, GGTTH

Jumbo
03-05-2016, 01:23 PM
£15 & £10 concessions for Falkirk away game, announced on Falkirks fishy site, only getting seats behind goals. That's if we get that far obviously 🙏🏻

Billy Whizz
03-05-2016, 01:29 PM
£15 & £10 concessions for Falkirk away game, announced on Falkirks fishy site, only getting seats behind goals. That's if we get that far obviously 🙏🏻

Fingers crossed we make it, wonder how the club will sell the 1,800 or so tickets we get. Wonder if it will be done on loyalty points, or season ticket holders?

CallumLaidlaw
03-05-2016, 01:31 PM
Fingers crossed we make it, wonder how the club will sell the 1,800 or so tickets we get. Wonder if it will be done on loyalty points, or season ticket holders?

You would presume we would put them on sale from the Monday Morning again, so no reason why they couldn't at least make it season ticket holders on Monday morning, then 1pt or above from the Wednesday.

Realistically they could probably make it 400pts on the monday then 100pts on the Wednesday and they would all sell.

Billy Whizz
03-05-2016, 01:32 PM
You would presume we would put them on sale from the Monday Morning again, so no reason why they couldn't at least make it season ticket holders on Monday morning, then 1pt or above from the Wednesday.

They've got a couple of extra days over the Raith game. I'm hoping it's done on loyalty points though😄

southern hibby
03-05-2016, 01:53 PM
They've got a couple of extra days over the Raith game. I'm hoping it's done on loyalty points though😄

Maybe I'm missing a trick but was not all season ticket holders not given points. If so then surely must be on the points system and not on season tickets?

GGTTH