PDA

View Full Version : Hibs tv videos

rotherhamrob
02-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Could anyone tell me how long it takes for matches to be put on the hibs tv site?
I'm thinking of trying to avoid listening so as to watch it without knowing the score, although 5 mins before I'll probably login and listen :-).

Callum7
02-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Could anyone tell me how long it takes for matches to be put on the hibs tv site?
I'm thinking of trying to avoid listening so as to watch it without knowing the score, although 5 mins before I'll probably login and listen :-).

Matches get put up at midnight on the day.

rotherhamrob
02-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Matches get put up at midnight on the day.

Cheers, now the question is can I resist?

iwasthere1972
02-05-2016, 10:59 PM

Reminds me of the Likely Lads when they went all day without knowing the score between England and Hungary (I think) only to find out when sat down to watch the highlights that it had been cancelled. :greengrin. It was of course a bit easier back in the 70's with no internet.

KWJ
02-05-2016, 11:17 PM
This is what I do on working days. It's after midnight UK time when I get home so I just turn off my phone and don't check web while in work.

Only downside for away days is the lack of commentary can make it quite tough to stay focused on the non crucial games. Well, not just commentary but no crowd sound either.

Shouldn't be a problem for weds.

poolman
02-05-2016, 11:31 PM
Reminds me of the Likely Lads when they went all day without knowing the score between England and Hungary (I think) only to find out when sat down to watch the highlights that it had been cancelled. :greengrin. It was of course a bit easier back in the 70's with no internet.

That was a good episode that one 😁

Giving our age away tho 😕

Centre Hawf
03-05-2016, 01:00 AM
Wednesday sadly being a non televised away match will probably see just goal highlights added. But Saturdays match would have the full match up online at midnight as per usual I would imagine?