PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Karma, Mark Millar

TheSouthMoroccan
02-05-2016, 05:33 AM
If you decide to snail pace it to the corner flag to take a corner kick (why would you time waste in a meaningless game for your team), don't be completely surprised if our good friend Mr Karma intervene's and you get sent off for what could be argued was a harsh red card. Fud:na na:

CallumLaidlaw
02-05-2016, 07:16 AM
Still don't think it was harsh. Cynical kicks with no intention of taking the ball should be a red card every day of the week. Dumbarton should've had one midweek too

hibbysam
02-05-2016, 07:51 AM
Still don't think it was harsh. Cynical kicks with no intention of taking the ball should be a red card every day of the week. Dumbarton should've had one midweek too

Exactly, IMO there is a massive difference between pulling someone back or tripping them up, to blatantly booting someone while having to slide to do so, while around 10 yards away from the ball, especially at knee height.

I was absolutely furious even after the red card that a so called professional could legitimately go out to hurt an opponent in what was a nothing game for them.

Players like that I hope don't kick another ball.

Stewboy
02-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Exactly, IMO there is a massive difference between pulling someone back or tripping them up, to blatantly booting someone while having to slide to do so, while around 10 yards away from the ball, especially at knee height.

I was absolutely furious even after the red card that a so called professional could legitimately go out to hurt an opponent in what was a nothing game for them.

But OTT no? Red card yes but that's football

oldbutdim
02-05-2016, 10:47 AM

Spot on.

It was a brutal and cynical attack with no chance of winning the ball, but a decent chance of injuring a fellow professional sportsman.

No need.

Jonnyboy
02-05-2016, 11:01 AM
Let's not forget that Miller is a former Falkirk player. Was a shocking challenge and totally deliberate.

hibbysam
02-05-2016, 11:43 AM
But OTT no? Red card yes but that's football

What is OTT? His tackle? Yes I know. It's those cowardly types of tackle when you've no chance of winning the ball so just go out to hack down your opponent that gets people seriously injured.

Stewboy
02-05-2016, 04:46 PM
What is OTT? His tackle? Yes I know. It's those cowardly types of tackle when you've no chance of winning the ball so just go out to hack down your opponent that gets people seriously injured.

Pmsl there are folk debating if it was red or yellow and you want the boy banned for life

hibbysam
02-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Pmsl there are folk debating if it was red or yellow and you want the boy banned for life

I didn't say I wanted him 'banned for life' I don't want him playing football again potentially ending someone else's career. *****bag of a boy.

gaz1875
02-05-2016, 09:57 PM
I can't for the life of me think why they would be time wasting even at 2 goals down...WTF is the benefit to them not to try and get something out the game?? Another team on my hope they vanish into oblivion list :agree: