PDA

View Full Version : The next few weeks.

greenlex
01-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Please just get behind the team and save the negativity or otherwise till the last ball is kicked. I'm logging off till next season as the negativity on here is draining the life out me. Good luck Hibs. Let's do this.

RoYO!
01-05-2016, 10:13 PM
I genuinely dread to think what it'll be like should the worst happen.

We have the team to do it. GGTTH!

marinello59
01-05-2016, 10:21 PM
I'm buzzing already, so many massive games coming up. This is what following football is all about, getting to the high stakes games. It's all or nothing now but I really think we can do it in the cup and promotion games. C'mon Hibs. :flag:

Waxy
01-05-2016, 10:22 PM
We've known for some time we we're in the playoffs. Didn't really expect to have a shot at the holy grail also.Well here we go. We have a capable team. Good luck Hibs.

HibsNutter
01-05-2016, 10:25 PM
We need to beat three inferior sides (over two legs which also helps) and win a cup final against a rusty Rangers side to make this a better season than any I can remember. Have some faith, eh?

monktonharp
01-05-2016, 10:32 PM
Please just get behind the team and save the negativity or otherwise till the last ball is kicked. I'm logging off till next season as the negativity on here is draining the life out me. Good luck Hibs. Let's do this.Nope, I am definitely staying negative until the last kick o' the ba'.:cb maybe the fact that I want to be there, and witness the total demise of our club in the closing stages has something to do with it, but hey ho

Andy74
01-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Please just get behind the team and save the negativity or otherwise till the last ball is kicked. I'm logging off till next season as the negativity on here is draining the life out me. Good luck Hibs. Let's do this.

We are fortunate we still have the chance to get up through the play offs but I think it's only to be expected that being third in the second tier would be worthy of some negative feedback. We've been in far better positions and had much more recrimination.

Still lots to play for but we've basically regressed a couple of places this year when you think Hearts went up. That's not good but yes of course we also need to support the team over the next few weeks.

That doesn't mean our league campaign this year has been acceptable, however.

Hi Heid Yin
01-05-2016, 11:35 PM
We are fortunate we still have the chance to get up through the play offs but I think it's only to be expected that being third in the second tier would be worthy of some negative feedback. We've been in far better positions and had much more recrimination.

Still lots to play for but we've basically regressed a couple of places this year when you think Hearts went up. That's not good but yes of course we also need to support the team over the next few weeks.

I concur with all of the above.:agree:

Time For Heroes
01-05-2016, 11:55 PM
I concur with all of the above.:agree:

The chance to claim promotion (whatever the route) the chance to have lifted the cup AND the chance to get rid of that ****in hoodoo, what a position to be in...I for one am excited. 'Mon the Hibs'

Man Down Under
02-05-2016, 12:26 AM
Seem to be finding form again so I'm not too worried, got some exciting games ahead.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk

Spike Mandela
02-05-2016, 07:17 AM

Some may take the view we have regressed and some may take the view the league position is unacceptable and they may be right.

Others might prefer to take the view that our incredible acheivement of reaching two major cup finals in the same season has taken a wee bit of a toll on our league performance.

Whatever the truth (and it may be a wee bit of both) our team has given us a fantastically exciting end to the season and we as football fans should be relishing it.

stantonhibby
02-05-2016, 07:52 AM
Some may take the view we have regressed and some may take the view the league position is unacceptable and they may be right.

Others might prefer to take the view that our incredible acheivement of reaching two major cup finals in the same season has taken a wee bit of a toll on our league performance.

Whatever the truth (and it may be a wee bit of both) our team has given us a fantastically exciting end to the season and we as football fans should be relishing it.

Your 2nd paragraph sums it up for me. It's no coincidence that our league form started to wobble around the time of the latter stages of the league cup and the SC games v them.

lucky
02-05-2016, 08:46 AM
Seem to be finding form again so I'm not too worried, got some exciting games ahead.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk

Got agree, form is temporary class is permanent. This Hibs team on their game are the best side in Scotland. It's a shame injuries and a dip in form cost the chance to win the league.