PDA

View Full Version : Games Against Raith And Falkirk This Season

My_Wife_Camille
01-05-2016, 07:23 PM
Played 9
Won 5
Drawn 3
Lost 1

We've dealt with thewe two teams well throughout the season and I fully expect that to continue in the play offs. I will especially love it when we put Falkirk out on their own beastly wee 3 stand ground too

Deansy
01-05-2016, 07:34 PM
Agree 100% - we MUST ram it right up that Wee Jambo-B*****d Houston - all season he's been unable to do a newspaper article without having a pot at us !!!

rcarter1
01-05-2016, 08:03 PM
Those are good stats to be fair. Ive always felt quite confident that we have a really good chance in each of these play offs. It is the league placings that would suggest it is very tight. Perhaps those head to head stats suggest we are actually pretty strong favourites!

Totally winnable games regardless, so lets JUST DO IT! :agree:

Onceinawhile
01-05-2016, 08:29 PM
And the one we lost we only lost due to the biggest missed sitter of the season.

Fully confident we'll make it through to the final.

Giro Playboy
01-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Hibs are a better team than Raith and Falkirk. Its all about which team turns up on the day and which manager gets his tactics spot on. Player for player we are far superior regardless of who finished second

Nicho87
01-05-2016, 08:34 PM
Do we go cagey against rovers and them back to easter road. Or do we attack and look for goals. Tricky one i do feel stubbs will always attack.

weedgiehibbie
01-05-2016, 08:38 PM
Quite pleased with that record actually, would prefer and should be better really but could be worse, as annoying as being 2-0 up at home against 10-man Falkirk and not winning is I still think we can beat both Raith and Falkirk over 2 legs - we are unbeaten over the season v Falkirk, lets hope that remains the same after 2 more games, maybe worth a thread of its own but I think we then fans can be the "12th man" as we will surely have the bulk of support for ER and big crowds for away games, money depending of course, all these games plus £35 for a cup final wont help, but I think if we can really get behind the team we can go and get the results we need :agree:

Lancs Harp
01-05-2016, 08:42 PM
Do we go cagey against rovers and them back to easter road. Or do we attack and look for goals. Tricky one i do feel stubbs will always attack.

Play our natural game which isn't to be cagey. I'd go for it myself, no disrespect intended to Raith but we are simply a better team and we should dictate both legs. Impose ourselves.