PDA

View Full Version : £70

Carheenlea
01-05-2016, 06:22 PM
An expensive week for Hibs fans - £20 tomorrow for Raith, £35 for Cup Final tickets on Wednesday and then £15 before Friday to add next Sunday's Raith return leg onto ST card.
Glad I'm just buying for 1, and glad I have a friend who can pick up tickets from ER for Wednesday, what with the postal option not being practical due to time constraints.
Not a cheap hobby..

cabbageandribs1875
01-05-2016, 06:24 PM
hope no one turns up next sunday, they'll have missed a cracking home win the day before :)

p.s. why are raith charging £5 more than us, thought they had to charge the same

Golden Bear
01-05-2016, 06:26 PM
An expensive week for Hibs fans - £20 tomorrow for Raith, £35 for Cup Final tickets on Wednesday and then £15 before Friday to add next Sunday's Raith return leg onto ST card.
Glad I'm just buying for 1, and glad I have a friend who can pick up tickets from ER for Wednesday, what with the postal option not being practical due to time constraints.
Not a cheap hobby..

Not so much a hobby but more a way of life!

01-05-2016, 06:27 PM
An expensive season altogether with finals, semi finals, cup replays etc etc and a very expensive month ahead.

Bring back the Calderwood days when we didn't get very far in cups and had no hampden trips to shell out for, my bank balance was much healthier :grr::greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
hope no one turns up next sunday, they'll have missed a cracking home win the day before :)

p.s. why are raith charging £5 more than us, thought they had to charge the same

Nah minimum price for quarters and semis is £12 but nothing to say we have to charge the same. Rangers charged £5 last season while we charged £15 (I think it was)

jgl07
Not a cheap hobby..
The *******s!

They know how cash-strapped the average supporter is but they still keep getting the team through to cup finals and promotion playoffs.

It would have never happened in Petrie's time.

Bring back the 'Tash before we are all bankrupt!

01-05-2016, 06:28 PM

This 100%

Enough said
01-05-2016, 06:30 PM
This 100% agreed on both 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

SunshineOnLeith
01-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Student concessions for the cup final was an unexpected bonus, well done Hibs and Rangers for agreeing on that.

cabbageandribs1875
01-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Nah minimum price for quarters and semis is £12 but nothing to say we have to charge the same. Rangers charged £5 last season while we charged £15 (I think it was)

Mmm everyday's a skool day ta

Mr Grieves
01-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Not a cheap hobby..

I've not been to many games recently so I can afford to go to all the playoff games this month.

Pretty Boy
01-05-2016, 06:55 PM
Yep expensive month but I wish it was a bit more expensive to me.

Assuming we get through I'm going to miss the 2nd leg v Falkirk due to the switch to the Friday. It's my birthday and I moved all plans to the Friday so I didn't miss the game and lo and behold the games been moved. Everything is organised now so nothing I can do. Absolutely gutted, is missing your own 30th birthday that big a deal?

Killiehibbie
01-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Yep expensive month but I wish it was a bit more expensive to me.

Assuming we get through I'm going to miss the 2nd leg v Falkirk due to the switch to the Friday. It's my birthday and I moved all plans to the Friday so I didn't miss the game and lo and behold the games been moved. Everything is organised now so nothing I can do. Absolutely gutted, is missing your own 30th birthday that big a deal?
No big deal, you'll soon be 40.

Gerard
01-05-2016, 07:03 PM
No big deal, you'll soon be 40.

Then 50:greengrin

Carheenlea
01-05-2016, 07:03 PM

You can surely excuse some confusion - trying to get the diary tidied up for May is proving a challenge :greengrin

LustForLeith
01-05-2016, 08:13 PM
Had an each way get on various Scottish leagues at the start of the season with Hibs to win the ,eagle (each way). Difference between them finishing third and second for me is the different between going to the bookies tomorrow to get twenty quid or 150. Would have gone to pay for various games just now!

Stantons Angel
01-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Not a cheap hobby..

Id gladly pay £70 extra to get them promoted!
recently i counted id spent £350 on tickets for away games in the league and in both cup just since Christmas So paying another £70 will lighten my purse even more than it is at the moment!

cabbageandribs1875
01-05-2016, 09:31 PM
You can surely excuse some confusion - trying to get the diary tidied up for May is proving a challenge :greengrin

i only knew because i have the ticket v raith in front of me :) whatever the dates are after next saturday i haven't a clue

heretoday
01-05-2016, 09:37 PM

Or a chronic disease for which there is no medication. Successive managers keep coming up with a miracle cure, but no.........

GreenLake
01-05-2016, 10:04 PM
Not a cheap hobby..

The month of July is a nasty ticket bill here.

Liverpool vs Chelsea
PSG vs Leicester
Arsenal vs Chivas

Total £564 and that is just my tickets, the wife will pay the same.

Steve-O
05-05-2016, 08:39 PM
Paying anything close to that for friendlies, regardless of the teams, is ludicrous.

SteveHFC
05-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Paying anything close to that for friendlies, regardless of the teams, is ludicrous.

Yep.

I'm_cabbaged
05-05-2016, 08:48 PM
The month of July is a nasty ticket bill here.

Liverpool vs Chelsea
PSG vs Leicester
Arsenal vs Chivas

Total £564 and that is just my tickets, the wife will pay the same.
That including flights to Paris?

Hermit Crab
05-05-2016, 09:20 PM

You're off your head.

GreenLake
06-05-2016, 12:42 AM

PSG vs Leicester is at the LA Galaxy stadium with Arsenal vs Chivas the following day.
Chelsea vs Liverpool is at the Rose bowl in Pasadena (92,542 seats).

HH81
06-05-2016, 04:44 AM
PSG vs Leicester is at the LA Galaxy stadium with Arsenal vs Chivas the following day.
Chelsea vs Liverpool is at the Rose bowl in Pasadena (92,542 seats).

So your paying all that for pre season games? Friendlies on the whole are pointless games.

GreenLake
06-05-2016, 05:16 AM
So your paying all that for pre season games? Friendlies on the whole are pointless games.

I agree totally, but there are not enough games to satisfy my football appetite so I go to see everything I can! :greengrin