PDA

View Full Version : Danny Carmichael

Monts
01-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Are we likely to see him again this season?

Would be great to have another option with all these games coming up.

Enough said
01-05-2016, 05:01 PM

Would be great to have another option with all these games coming up. has he proved anything this season??

cabbageandribs1875
01-05-2016, 05:02 PM
i've heard this guys name mentioned a few times on here, who is he ? where is he

jokin likes :)

JimBHibees
01-05-2016, 05:02 PM

I think he is back in training. Different option

Monts
01-05-2016, 05:03 PM
has he proved anything this season??

You're right. Who cares about him. If he's available Stubbs should just tell him to GTF.

hibee1875
01-05-2016, 05:05 PM
You're right. Who cares about him. If he's available Stubbs should just tell him to GTF.

Are you for real? The guys been plagued with injury all season but for what it's worth had a good game at ibrox in the 1-0 game and also played well against Alloa a couple of months back

Golden Bear
01-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Ah yes I seem to recall we signed someone with that name at the start of the season. I suppose it's not his fault he's been almost permanently "injured" but he sure has a lot to prove.

MWHIBBIES
has he proved anything this season??Difficult to prove anything with a major injury.

hibby6270
Dagnall in disguise IMO although he's had plenty chances!!
They've both done diddly squat all season.

Jings even Henri Anier made a more telling contribution in his short spell with us than the 2 of them put together. I refer to his back heel for Martin Boyle's goal. Will never forget that.

Carmichael and Dagnall? Don't recall many positives I'm afraid.

Monts
Are you for real? The guys been plagued with injury all season but for what it's worth had a good game at ibrox in the 1-0 game and also played well against Alloa a couple of months back

I was being sarcastic, as the first reply to this thread was ridiculous IMO.

MWHIBBIES
01-05-2016, 05:07 PM
They've both done diddly squat all season.Carmichael has been injured, what do you expect from him?

Pete
01-05-2016, 05:08 PM
They've both done diddly squat all season.

Both of them have hardly been on a pitch, never mind started.

We'll need every player we have to get through this and now is definitely not the time for any negativity regarding any of them.

erin go bragh
01-05-2016, 05:08 PM

Showed what he is capable of against Alloa at ER . Just a pity he keeps picking up Injuries .

GGTTH

marinello59
01-05-2016, 05:10 PM

We'll need every player we have to get through this and now is definitely not the time for any negativity regarding any of them.

Spot on.

Enough said
01-05-2016, 05:10 PM
I don't think he has proved anything for us to be delighted he is back to full fitness, another player with a different option is great though.

Enough said
01-05-2016, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=erin go bragh;4666472]Showed what he is capable of against Alloa at ER . Just a pity he keeps picking up Injuries .

GGTTH[/QUOTE Alloa is that the part time team?

The Sundance Kid
01-05-2016, 05:12 PM

Stubbs said on a Hibs TV interview from a week or so ago that he wasn't far behind McGeouch in terms of getting back to full training. I'd hope that he might be fit enough for at least the bench by around the second leg of the play off next weekend or (should we get there) the Falkirk tie

HibsNutter
01-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Looked good last year with QoS and looked decent in the games he's been fit for, no real chance to gain any momentum. Hopefully gets fitness sorted over the Summer and be ready to prove his worth next season.

Pete
01-05-2016, 05:16 PM
Alloa is that the part time team?

What's your point?

He can only impress in games where he actually plays.

hibby6270
01-05-2016, 05:16 PM

Not being negative. Just stating a fact. Injured or not, they've hardly contributed anything of note when they've had the chance.

Both will be punted end of season.

Having said that, Daggers will probably score the winning cup final goal, prove me wrong and become a Hibs legend. Is that positive enough for you? :na na::not worth

erin go bragh
01-05-2016, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=erin go bragh;4666472]Showed what he is capable of against Alloa at ER . Just a pity he keeps picking up Injuries .

GGTTH[/QUOTE Alloa is that the part time team?

That will be the same part time team that drew twice with Sevco .
DC has pace and can easily beat a man . If he can stay fit , he can be like a new signing for the play offs / final ( imo)

GGTTH

Golden Bear
01-05-2016, 05:17 PM
What is his favoured position in any case? I remember watching him in a couple of early games and it looked as though he was playing on the wrong wing as he kept cutting inside.

And if I recall he was rumoured to be "injured" when he signed for us in the first place. He's been a strange signing so far but hopefully he can produce the goods at some point.

Enough said
01-05-2016, 05:20 PM
What's your point?

He can only impress in games where he actually plays. point is the lad has done nothing to prove that he has what it takes.. If your taking on his performance against Alloa.. Then I will leave me judgment against better opposition

SJM
01-05-2016, 05:21 PM
He's not expected back until next season. Shame as he offers something different.

MWHIBBIES
01-05-2016, 05:21 PM
point is the lad has done nothing to prove that he has what it takes.. If your taking on his performance against Alloa.. Then I will leave me judgment against better oppositionHe hasn't had a bad game in a Hibs shirt.

SJM
01-05-2016, 05:22 PM
point is the lad has done nothing to prove that he has what it takes.. If your taking on his performance against Alloa.. Then I will leave me judgment against better opposition

He's similarly done nothing to suggest he hasn't got what it takes. He's been extremely unlucky this season.

Billy Whizz
01-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Was a long term injury, would have thought he was thoroughly checked out before we signed him though

Enough said
01-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Well hopefully once he is 100% he can show us what he has 🇳🇬

Alfred E Newman
01-05-2016, 06:19 PM
What is his favoured position in any case? I remember watching him in a couple of early games and it looked as though he was playing on the wrong wing as he kept cutting inside.

And if I recall he was rumoured to be "injured" when he signed for us in the first place. He's been a strange signing so far but hopefully he can produce the goods at some point.

No stranger a signing than Dagnall.

Itsnoteasy
01-05-2016, 06:35 PM

Yip. Proved he is injury prone

Fergus52
01-05-2016, 06:38 PM
point is the lad has done nothing to prove that he has what it takes.. If your taking on his performance against Alloa.. Then I will leave me judgment against better opposition

He played more than adequately well against Aberdeen and Rangers.

Or is that not good enough for you?

Nothing like using selective memory to bash a hibs player, eh?

Enough said
01-05-2016, 07:03 PM
He played more than adequately well against Aberdeen and Rangers.

Or is that not good enough for you?

Nothing like using selective memory to bash a hibs player, eh? 2 games does not cut it for any player sorry...

Smartie
01-05-2016, 07:05 PM
I suspect he'll be watching our remaining games from the Tim Clancy suite whilst remaining 2 weeks away from fitness.

Shame, because I thought he was superb against Alloa and have liked him for QoS when he's played for them in the past.

Pretty Boy
01-05-2016, 07:08 PM

Ach why be all rational when there's another opportunity to go totally OTT in booting the club?

We're all disappoonted to have finished 3rd but the reaction of some, just laying into everyone and everything, is tiresome.

Greenwich_Hibby
01-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Ach why be all rational when there's another opportunity to go totally OTT in booting the club?

We're all disappoonted to have finished 3rd but the reaction of some, just laying into everyone and everything, is tiresome.

Let's continue to accept mediocrity and further decline then?

matty_f
01-05-2016, 07:15 PM
He hasn't had a bad game in a Hibs shirt.

Was just thinking this as I read through the thread. Some very harsh comments on here.

Mr White

Aye it's as black and white as that right enough :cb

matty_f

Yeah! You tell them! Because that's exactly what he was suggesting we do.

Pete
01-05-2016, 07:19 PM

"Accepting mediocrity" bingo is in full flow tonight.

flash
01-05-2016, 07:19 PM

Jeez it's like copy and paste.

MWHIBBIES
01-05-2016, 07:21 PM
Was just thinking this as I read through the thread. Some very harsh comments on here.Yeah, it is as if folk think Carmichael wants to be injured? Like he is enjoying it or something.

Pretty Boy
01-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Accept mediocrity?

Drivel. I'm disappointed we finished 3rd. I'm upset by the last few years at Hibs but I'm also a supporter. Battering in at every opportunity isn't doing any more to make it better than standing up for the club when some of the more ridiculous criticisms are made.

I've said plenty about where we have found ourselves this season league wise, not much positive but we have 3 weeks to put things right.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Enough said
01-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Think the problem is that we have all been here before, most fans deep down no there is no fight at the club far to much a soft touch. Time for the players/management to prove us all wrong

Mr White
01-05-2016, 07:30 PM
Think the problem is that we have all been here before, most fans deep down no there is no fight at the club far to much a soft touch. Time for the players/management to prove us all wrong

Aye nae fight at all. That meekly accepted defeat at tynecastle in the cup showed that eh?

Pete
01-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Think the problem is that we have all been here before, most fans deep down no there is no fight at the club far to much a soft touch.

Naw.

Dineh.

Enough said
01-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Aye nae fight at all. That meekly accepted defeat at tynecastle in the cup showed that eh? our league position doesn't lie... Cup runs are a bonus, been in this league 2 seasons now hopefully not a 3rd

Mr White
01-05-2016, 07:35 PM
our league position doesn't lie... Cup runs are a bonus, been in this league 2 seasons now hopefully not a 3rd

6 points from the champions and unbeaten by houstons hoofers. We've let ourselves down in recent performances against sides we should have tucked away with ease no doubt. No fight? Absolutely not true.

If there was no fight in the squad or the club that would be evident regardless of the competition no? Epic trolling fail mate.

Enough said
01-05-2016, 07:37 PM
6 points from the champions and unbeaten by houstons hoofers. We've let ourselves down in recent performances against sides we should have tucked away with ease no doubt. No fight? Absolutely not true.alloa, Dumbarton, Morton , raith,livi... What's your excuse for that??? "An of night"????

Mr White
01-05-2016, 07:38 PM
alloa, Dumbarton, Morton , raith,livi... What's your excuse for that??? "An of night"????

Eh... i think I covered that with the "teams we should have tucked away with ease"

superfurryhibby
01-05-2016, 07:38 PM

There's plenty enough fight, ask the Jambo's. Do yo remember those games or the other victories on our two cup runs?

If we're a soft touch what does that makes the, ha ha, famous?

northstandhibby
01-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Aye nae fight at all. That meekly accepted defeat at tynecastle in the cup showed that eh?

There's plenty still left to fight for. Promotion and the Cup is still up for grabs. I think no believe we can still do it. Come on the Hi bees.

Enough said
01-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Eh... i think I covered that with the "teams we should have tucked away with ease" we are hibs though with the resources money and squad we have do you think it's acceptable to get beat from these teams?

Jonnyboy
01-05-2016, 07:42 PM
we are hibs though with the resources money and squad we have do you think it's acceptable to get beat from these teams?

Nobody thinks it's acceptable

Mr White
01-05-2016, 07:43 PM
we are hibs though with the resources money and squad we have do you think it's acceptable to get beat from these teams?

No. There's a big difference between thinking that and "having no fight" though.

Greenwich_Hibby
01-05-2016, 07:50 PM

Good shout - seems like potentially facing a third year in Scotland's second tier, the worst run in the club's history would be met with resignation and yes mediocrity. Jeezo even the dreadful Bertie Auld got us up first time round. I'd accept the situation if we hadn't invested so much in Stubbs, but have we backed the wrong horse and 8/9 years too late?

Greenwich_Hibby
01-05-2016, 07:51 PM
Nobody thinks it's acceptable

But it's wrong to say so?

Enough said
01-05-2016, 07:52 PM
Good shout - seems like potentially facing a third year in Scotland's second tier, the worst run in the club's history would be met with resignation and yes mediocrity. Jeezo even the dreadful Bertie Auld got us up first time round. I'd accept the situation if we hadn't invested so much in Stubbs, but have we backed the wrong horse and 8/9 years too late? agreed to many fans accepting 2nd 3rd best in championship because we have had good cup runs.. Dearie dearie me

northstandhibby
01-05-2016, 07:53 PM
]Good shout - seems like potentially facing a third year in Scotland's second tier[/B], the worst run in the club's history would be met with resignation and yes mediocrity. Jeezo even the dreadful Bertie Auld got us up first time round. I'd accept the situation if we hadn't invested so much in Stubbs, but have we backed the wrong horse and 8/9 years too late?

Defeatist? Still plenty to play and fight for. We're not done yet.

Pretty Boy
01-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Good shout - seems like potentially facing a third year in Scotland's second tier, the worst run in the club's history would be met with resignation and yes mediocrity. Jeezo even the dreadful Bertie Auld got us up first time round. I'd accept the situation if we hadn't invested so much in Stubbs, but have we backed the wrong horse and 8/9 years too late?

So what is it your doing that those of us who are 'accepting mediocrity' aren't?

It would be good to know if there's more to it than bumping your gums online. If so we could all follow your lead and sort this mess out in no time.

Jonnyboy
01-05-2016, 07:58 PM
But it's wrong to say so?

It's wrong to imply it

Greenwich_Hibby
01-05-2016, 07:59 PM
So what is it your doing that those of us who are 'accepting mediocrity' aren't?

It would be good to know if there's more to it than bumping your gums online. If so we could all follow your lead and sort this mess out in no time.

I follow Hibs home and away, and have done for over 40 years - I think I'm entitled to say that we are not getting return on the investment made...last years failings remain and the current manager persists with slow, sideways football, lack of width and an inability to score a reasonable amount of chances the team make week in week out....and there's no place for sarcasm just because you don't agree....

Pretty Boy
01-05-2016, 08:01 PM
I follow Hibs home and away, and have done for over 40 years - I think I'm entitled to say that we are not getting return on the investment made...last years failings remain and the current manager persists with slow, sideways football, lack of width and an inability to score a reasonable amount of chances the team make week in week out....and there's no place for sarcasm just because you don't agree....
I do likewise so what's the difference?

Is it any more unacceptable to use sarcasm than to suggest some people are happy to accept our current situation just because they don't want to constantly put the club down at every opportunity? That's not aimed solely at you btw, there's plenty at it and it's nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

northstandhibby

Not when there is still plenty to play for.

trev the hat
DC had the same injury as DM, basically an imbalance in the pelvis, it needs strengthening & hopefully we see him very soon, & by all accounts he will be involved in the play offs.

lucky
01-05-2016, 08:04 PM
Apparently he will be fit for the play offs

Greenwich_Hibby
01-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Not when there is still plenty to play for.

Fair play - I just don't believe we will get through 3 2-legged ties to gain promotion. And as for our record at Hampden....let's not even go there.....I'd like nothing better than to be proven wrong....

Mr White
01-05-2016, 08:06 PM
Fair play - I just don't believe we will get through 3 2-legged ties to gain promotion. And as for our record at Hampden....let's not even go there.....I'd like nothing better than to be proven wrong....

Is predicting mediocrity any better than accepting it? Not that anyone is actually accepting mediocrity of course.

northstandhibby
01-05-2016, 08:09 PM

Without hope or belief all is lost before a ball is kicked. Hope and belief have both.

:aok:

Albanian Hibs
01-05-2016, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=Enough said;4666476]

That will be the same part time team that drew twice with Sevco .
DC has pace and can easily beat a man . If he can stay fit , he can be like a new signing for the play offs / final ( imo)

GGTTH

Aye and the part time team that also beat us after they were relegated 🙄

Greenwich_Hibby
01-05-2016, 08:13 PM
Who knows ....last word on this....

If we were team displaying any consistency and in form, like for example Raith Rovers, along with the ability to change things in adversity, then I may have reason to be more positive....

Pete
01-05-2016, 08:14 PM
:hmmm:

Mr White
01-05-2016, 08:15 PM

If we were team displaying any consistency and in form, like for example Raith Rovers, along with the ability to change things in adversity, then I may have reason to be more positive....

Played 5 w 3 d2 l0. That's not bad form.

matty_f
01-05-2016, 08:19 PM

We're unbeaten in the last 6, I believe, scored 9 goals in the last four matches, and kept clean sheets in our last three.

We had the better of Falkirk for the vast majority of the game against them, and while we let that lead slip, so too did Raith against the same opponents.

northstandhibby
01-05-2016, 08:29 PM
We're unbeaten in the last 6, I believe, scored 9 goals in the last four matches, and kept clean sheets in our last three.

We had the better of Falkirk for the vast majority of the game against them, and while we let that lead slip, so too did Raith against the same opponents.

I think Stokesy has played a big part in the upturn in form. He always looks to get involved and score a goal. He was getting a lot of negativity from fans for a while but never let it get to him. We need more of his kind of mental strength and willingness to succeed further.

Mikey09
01-05-2016, 11:29 PM

Carmichael is a very good player but had a horrible time with injury... But Dinnae let that stop you having a pop at him.

JimBHibees
02-05-2016, 07:21 AM
alloa, Dumbarton, Morton , raith,livi... What's your excuse for that??? "An of night"????

Hearts, Rangers twice, St Johnstone, Dundee United twice, Aberdeen, Inverness see I can list teams as well

Enough said
02-05-2016, 07:55 AM
Hearts, Rangers twice, St Johnstone, Dundee United twice, Aberdeen, Inverness see I can list teams as well My point is we should not be losing to teams like that. Been happy at beating SPL teams and losing against part time team and teams with a lot lesser budgets than us... Strange

SJM
02-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Hearts, Rangers twice, St Johnstone, Dundee United twice, Aberdeen, Inverness see I can list teams as well

Is beating they teams helping us achieve our main objective which is to get out of this league.

Many on here agree its unacceptable losing to te ***** we have yet when anyone says anything about it it's "constantly putting the boot in". Do these posters suggest be unhappy silently? Because the silent majority over the past 10 years have walked away because of it, perhaps for good.

Enough said
02-05-2016, 08:05 AM
Is beating they teams helping us achieve our main objective which is to get out of this league.

Many on here agree its unacceptable losing to te ***** we have yet when anyone says anything about it it's "constantly putting the boot in". Do these posters suggest be unhappy silently? Because the silent majority over the past 10 years have walked away because of it, perhaps for good. Great post far far far to many fans accepting crap because we have a good cup run ... Incase fans have forgot we have failed twice to win a poor poor league

flash
02-05-2016, 08:16 AM
Great post far far far to many fans accepting crap because we have a good cup run ... Incase fans have forgot we have failed twice to win a poor poor league

Is crap the new mediocrity?
Happy Sir Albert day tomorrow.

JimBHibees
02-05-2016, 08:30 AM

Many on here agree its unacceptable losing to te ***** we have yet when anyone says anything about it it's "constantly putting the boot in". Do these posters suggest be unhappy silently? Because the silent majority over the past 10 years have walked away because of it, perhaps for good.

Do you not think for one minute the 2 fantastic and historic cup runs first time ever we have done it may just have had an impact on our league form. We are still in with the chance of going up and yes would have been better with second but we are where we are.

Don't think anyone could ever accuse you of being silent. Posting relentless negativity yes, silent no.

SJM
02-05-2016, 08:30 AM
Great post far far far to many fans accepting crap because we have a good cup run ... Incase fans have forgot we have failed twice to win a poor poor league

I wouldn't say it is a poor poor league to win with rangers as hearts in them but finishing third and not going up if it happens is shocking.

SJM
02-05-2016, 08:37 AM
Do you not think for one minute the 2 fantastic and historic cup runs first time ever we have done it may just have had an impact on our league form. We are still in with the chance of going up and yes would have been better with second but we are where we are.

Don't think anyone could ever accuse you of being silent. Posting relentless negativity yes, silent no.

I post how I see it, you choose to ignore the clubs failings which is fair enough. Historic? Is that being part of Ross County's first ever senior cup win? Another disappointment. If we win the Scottish Cup, in which we are underdogs it will all be worth it, fail to do so and I would like to see your reaction then, probably still making excuses. Cup runs do lead to tiredness yes, but with the squad we have to lose to Alloa, Dumbarton, Morton at home destroyed and others is unacceptable and it's led us to 2 further games to get out of this league when you already state your concerns about fatigue.

stantonhibby
02-05-2016, 08:52 AM
I post how I see it, you choose to ignore the clubs failings which is fair enough. Historic? Is that being part of Ross County's first ever senior cup win? Another disappointment. If we win the Scottish Cup, in which we are underdogs it will all be worth it, fail to do so and I would like to see your reaction then, probably still making excuses. Cup runs do lead to tiredness yes, but with the squad we have to lose to Alloa, Dumbarton, Morton at home destroyed and others is unacceptable and it's led us to 2 further games to get out of this league when you already state your concerns about fatigue.

Give it a rest man, you've made your point.

Enough said
02-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Give it a rest man, you've made your point. he is allowed to make his point as many times as he wants...

Brightside
02-05-2016, 09:16 AM
This thread is the perfect example of our fan base.

JimBHibees
02-05-2016, 09:53 AM

We are where we are of course I am delighted to be in the championship. :confused: The reality is though is that a huge opportunity awaits in the next few weeks I will choose to positively support the team you choose to relentlessly and in a massive pub bore fashion to go on and on about how crap we are without any recognition of some of the issues and positives this season to me that is trolling and attention seeking at best.

Monts
02-05-2016, 09:53 AM
This thread is the perfect example of our fan base.

I thought I was starting a positive thread.

JimBHibees
02-05-2016, 09:58 AM
I thought I was starting a positive thread.

Until the usual suspects crawl over all over it. For people to have just joined the site in March this year seems a little odd to me to be so opinionated.

SJM
02-05-2016, 10:31 AM
Until the usual suspects crawl over all over it. For people to have just joined the site in March this year seems a little odd to me to be so opinionated.

In what way is it odd? I didn't start supporting Hibernian in March, I joined then. Unfortunately it's coincided with free-fall. If it was positive all round I would be posting happy.

oldbutdim
02-05-2016, 10:45 AM
The lad has suffered a potentially career ending injury. He's struggled hard to get back to a condition where he can play again. It must be pretty well soul destroying for a pro-footballer to have to go through that.

I'm sure he will be cheered by the support given by some on this thread.

matty_f
02-05-2016, 10:46 AM
The lad has suffered a potentially career ending injury. He's struggled hard to get back to a condition where he can play again. It must be pretty well soul destroying for a pro-footballer to have to go through that.

I'm sure he will be cheered by the support given by some on this thread.

:top marks

Ronniekirk
02-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Scored a great goal against Alloa and played well showing glimpses of his potential but was then injured again almost immediately
Think if he hadn't been injured so nutch we would have seen the best of him as season progressed and he bedded into his new club
If its the same injury as Dylan then once back this time hopefully thats the injuries behind him
Whether at this late stage in season he is regular starter i would doubt it but he may have something different to offer off bench that other teams and us fans haven't seen yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fergus52
02-05-2016, 11:28 AM

I'd be alot more worried going into the play-offs if we were in Raith Rovers position.

OsloHibs
02-05-2016, 11:41 AM
In what way is it odd? I didn't start supporting Hibernian in March, I joined then. Unfortunately it's coincided with free-fall. If it was positive all round I would be posting happy.

Oh how we've missed your delightful posts over the season. You would have brought us all back to earth after some of the joyous wins we've had.

pennyhibee
02-05-2016, 11:56 AM
My point is we should not be losing to teams like that. Been happy at beating SPL teams and losing against part time team and teams with a lot lesser budgets than us... Strange
Playing against spl teams who come out to play against you and playing against teams who prefer to sit in are two very different types of game and i doubt if anyone is happy with losing to teams with lesser budgets .Just look at Arsenal City United ,I imagine they are less than pleased to be losing to the likes of Liecester City .

SJM
02-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Oh how we've missed your delightful posts over the season. You would have brought us all back to earth after some of the joyous wins we've had.

And why would I do that? I was delighted at the salvation job we made of the season prior to free-fall in March(ish) the same as I will be should we manage to go up. :aok:

jgl07
02-05-2016, 01:47 PM
I'd be alot more worried going into the play-offs if we were in Raith Rovers position.
The same Raith Rovers who lost four matches out of five to Hibs this season, failed to beat Falkirk in four attempts (losing two) and lost three times to Rangers in four attempts (one draw).

Pete
02-05-2016, 02:24 PM
This thread is the perfect example of our yam base.

:agree:

HIBEELASS
02-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Carmichael is a very good player but had a horrible time with injury... But Dinnae let that stop you having a pop at him.

Dont normally reply but agree with you. For gods sake the guy been injured had a terrible time. Remarks on here are shocking. Hope players dinae read on here or may as well forget rest o season. Get behind team and manager instead o slagging them off. GGTTH

Malthibby
02-05-2016, 08:03 PM
Dont normally reply but agree with you. For gods sake the guy been injured had a terrible time. Remarks on here are shocking. Hope players dinae read on here or may as well forget rest o season. Get behind team and manager instead o slagging them off. GGTTH

Aye, he's a very good player who has been desperately unlucky with injuries this season; he was the best player in a very good QoftheS team last year.
Good luck to the laddie.
GG