PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Player ratings today

FromTheCapital
01-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Logan (7) - Did not have much to do but yet again, he was commanding and marshalled his back four throughout the game.

Gunnarsson (7) - One or two slightly shaky moments but apart from that, he was solid and got on the scoresheet. Great addition.

Fontaine (7) - Also had one or two minor mistakes but he kept the ball well today and it was nice to see him back.

Hanlon (8) - My MOTM today. His distribution was excellent and he swept up absolutely everything.

Stevenson (7) - Good defensively and his crossing was much improved today bar one shocker in the first half.

Fyvie (7) - Played well I thought and he grew more into the game after one or two lacklustre passes at the start.

Henderson (6) - Don't know how he got man of the match. Played alright but he certainly wasn't our best player today.

McGinn (6) - Poor first half but he came alive in the 2nd for spells and was on the receiving end of an extremely poor tackle.

Boyle (6) - Excellent delivery for Cummings' goal but he was frustrating at times today. Decent performance nonetheless.

Keatings (5) - First touch was off and he didn't look as sharp as he did in midweek. Missed an excellent chance in the 2nd half.

Stokes (6) - Wasn't at his best but he got on the ball a lot and tried to make things happen. His distribution let him down a lot today, however.

Subs:

McGeouch (7) - Great to see him back. Drove us forward at times and he looked sharp. Barely put a foot wrong.

Cummings (7) - Got on the ball when he came on and took his goal well. Claimed his place over Keatings for Wednesday in my opinion.

Dagnall (N/R).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
01-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Agree with much of that.

Agree re Henderson, he wasn't awful, but chose the wrong option numerous times and was slow on the ball countless times. I actually thought McGinn, although clearly shattered, was slightly better. I'd mark Stokes up as well. He has to consistently drop deep to get involved but does it willingly and always looks likely to make something happen.