PDA

View Full Version : Anti-football

madhatter
01-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Seen anti-football setups tons at Easter Road this season but QoS in that game might just take the biscuit. They setup in minute 1 to prevent us winning, the tackle on McGinn was a shocker, I'd put it down as violent conduct, no attempt to get the ball and made sure he connected with McGinn with force.

Being a Hibs supporter is tough most of the time but lets be honest if we were successful but played like that week-in week-out most of us wouldn't be Hibs fans. I hate such play and could never applaud a team that played like that when you are paying hard earned cash. Being 2-0 down and still time-wasting sums them up.

Championship is inundated by Jambo and Hun rejects, no surprise that most of them are crude (and that is being kind). QoS have an alarming number of these rejects.

MWHIBBIES
01-05-2016, 03:04 PM
Yeah, feel for their fans who dressed up and traveled so far to see that, they didnt even try to win.

bingo70
01-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Yeah, feel for their fans who dressed up and traveled so far to see that, they didnt even try to win.

Maybe they only played as well as we allowed them to play?

SJM
They had zip to play for, have no manager and where comfortable against us until the sending off.

Pretty Boy
I understand it mid season when a point at ER is a good result for teams, knowing Hibs a lot probably think if they keep it tight they could even snatch 3.

But time wasting after 20 minutes in the last game of the season with nothing to play for is pathetic. Feigning injury numerous times is pathetic and even wasting time at 1 and 2 down to keep the score down is pathetic. Surely you have to have a bit of a go today? If I'd travelled that distance to watch that from them today I'd have been fuming.

MWHIBBIES
01-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Maybe they only played as well as we allowed them to play?I wish, we were flat first half and they were still poor

HibsMax
01-05-2016, 03:11 PM
They were wasting time after 30 minutes. What's the point?

hibbysam
They had zip to play for, have no manager and where comfortable against us until the sending off.

Comfortable?? We carved open one extremely good chance with Keatings and at least 2 or 3 other good chances. Queens created zilch and the goal would've come whether they had 10 or 11 men on the pitch! Bunch of thugs.

Thecat23

Exactly, so why not go out and play? No pressure on them at all and they still lost 2-0 so they made a **** of it.

Famous Fiver
01-05-2016, 03:14 PM
It just shows where we are.

Embarrassing that we are in the same league as teams like that.

They never had a shot on target, never over the half way line in the second half and a man down.

Complete anti football and they are so happy to get a two nil defeat that they celebrated as if they had won.

Surreal.

matty_f
01-05-2016, 03:14 PM
I understand it mid season when a point at ER is a good result for teams, knowing Hibs a lot probably think if they keep it tight they could even snatch 3.

But time wasting after 20 minutes in the last game of the season with nothing to play for is pathetic. Feigning injury numerous times is pathetic and even wasting time at 1 and 2 down to keep the score down is pathetic. Surely you have to have a bit of a go today? If I'd travelled that distance to watch that from them today I'd have been fuming.

They were a disgrace today.

emerald green
01-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Why anyone is in the least bit surprised about how QOS "played" today is in itself surprising. Why would they go all gung ho today and get slaughtered?

I've come to expect that it's not going to happen with these teams. We've been suffering that stuff in this pish league for two seasons now.

Dire stuff.

Hibby Bairn
01-05-2016, 03:21 PM
I thought Kyle Hutton had a good game. Very comfortable on the ball.

SJM
01-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Comfortable?? We carved open one extremely good chance with Keatings and at least 2 or 3 other good chances. Queens created zilch and the goal would've come whether they had 10 or 11 men on the pitch! Bunch of thugs.

We had one good chance against a side with nothing to play for. they were comfortable, yes. We only got going after the 1st. Lets not pretend we where in control and creating **** loads.

Galahibby
01-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Their goalkeeper needs a skelp. Cheating wee scrote.

Heisenberg
01-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Get ready for more from Falkirk and Raith. Both are very good at being "smart" on the pitch.

Hibbyradge
01-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Bonuses.

Michael
01-05-2016, 03:36 PM
How are we supposed to score 4 goals when they're trying to tackle our players and block our shots? Shocking from QoTS.

Just Alf
01-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Get ready for more from Falkirk and Raith. Both are very good at being "smart" on the pitch.
I know what you're saying but this time around these teams actually need to win something and can't just sit back and defend 100%, hoping to minimise any losses... this is the key point this time around. Them actually trying to play footy is the one thing that will help us move forward.. and beat them!!

I hope!!

GGTTH

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
01-05-2016, 05:01 PM
I know what you're saying but this time around these teams actually need to win something and can't just sit back and defend 100%, hoping to minimise any losses... this is the key point this time around. Them actually trying to play footy is the one thing that will help us move forward.. and beat them!!

I hope!!

GGTTH

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

:agree:

NAE NOOKIE
01-05-2016, 05:39 PM
I get that they didn't want a pasting .... but they played as if it was them that badly needed the result today and they fouled and time wasted like their lives depended on it, I wonder if they have played against other teams like that this season. That's what pisses me off about games like this.

hibbysam
01-05-2016, 05:42 PM
We had one good chance against a side with nothing to play for. they were comfortable, yes. We only got going after the 1st. Lets not pretend we where in control and creating **** loads.

One good chance?? Good to see you weren't at today's game, 11 shots on target from 21 shots, seems very comfortable to me.

Giro Playboy
01-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Seen anti-football setups tons at Easter Road this season but QoS in that game might just take the biscuit. They setup in minute 1 to prevent us winning, the tackle on McGinn was a shocker, I'd put it down as violent conduct, no attempt to get the ball and made sure he connected with McGinn with force.

Being a Hibs supporter is tough most of the time but lets be honest if we were successful but played like that week-in week-out most of us wouldn't be Hibs fans. I hate such play and could never applaud a team that played like that when you are paying hard earned cash. Being 2-0 down and still time-wasting sums them up.

Championship is inundated by Jambo and Hun rejects, no surprise that most of them are crude (and that is being kind). QoS have an alarming number of these rejects. They can set themselves up anyway they want if they feel it will be affective. Its up to us to deal with it

SunshineOnLeith
01-05-2016, 05:51 PM

Agree completely, I've got no complaints when teams come and do it normally when they're playing for something. Really expected Queens to contribute a bit more to the game today, though. Last game of the season, nothing to play for, I thought they'd play with a bit of freedom and want to express themselves.

The time wasting after half an hour, and when 2-0 down, was particularly bizarre.

SJM
01-05-2016, 05:57 PM
One good chance?? Good to see you weren't at today's game, 11 shots on target from 21 shots, seems very comfortable to me.

Before the sending off we had one good chance and I was there this afternoon.

greenginger
01-05-2016, 05:58 PM

And QoS 1 shot in 90 minutes , none on target.

Hibby Bairn
01-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Before the sending off we had one good chance and I was there this afternoon.

I agree. The last 25 mins or so hides how dismal it was for the first 60.

Stantons Angel
01-05-2016, 06:01 PM
Who ever DAN was took pelters from that animated coach in front of us today!

Dan's mother will be banging on his door tomorrow morning to give him a skelp!

Jonnyboy
01-05-2016, 06:04 PM
I agree. The last 25 mins or so hides how dismal it was for the first 60.

They can play like that in every game if they win 2-0

This is not aimed at you, but the relentless negativity of some posters on here is downright demoralising. Make any positive points and you're branded a happy clapper or content to finish behind Falkirk or finish 15th in Scotland. It's cheap shot time if you ask me. I have accepted we've finished third - because we have. We still have the chance to finish the season on a high but, hey, lets just keep talking Hibs down

greenlex
01-05-2016, 06:05 PM

21 shots at goal with 11 on target to their one effort off target suggests otherwise. Thats not to mention numerous ball flashed across their box. Aye they were really comfortable. :rolleyes:

Hibs Class
01-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Their goalkeeper needs a skelp. Cheating wee scrote.

:agree::agree:Hibs should appeal every one of Oxley's bookings this season after what their keeper got away with!

01-05-2016, 06:13 PM
How many times did one of their players go down "injured"?! The trainer would come on, do absolutely **** all to them then they'd be back up again. Their goalkeeper in particular was embarrassing.

Eyrie
01-05-2016, 06:46 PM
How many times did one of their players go down "injured"?! The trainer would come on, do absolutely **** all to them then they'd be back up again. Their goalkeeper in particular was embarrassing.

I don't know if there was any contact near the goalmouth for his first "injury" but it was noticeable that their keeper went on to complete the clearance and walked back towards Dagnall before kneeling down at the second "injury".

KingFranck
01-05-2016, 08:50 PM
How was their keeper not booked for time wasting? Especially when they had a bye kick and he goes back into the goal for a drink ?is it only Hibs keepers that get booked for time wasting !