PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Spare Client Reference? Help needed

PerfectlyFranck
29-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Sorted. :not worth

JeMeSouviens
29-04-2016, 01:30 PM
I have a season ticket for next season, since loyalty points have effectively been dumped completely. However, I'd like to take a Hibby relative to the game. He can't get tickets for himself and can't go to the game by himself, the only way I can guarantee he will be there is if I can get him a ticket too. He was a regular attender until certain circumstances meant he was no longer able to attend on his own. He probably has more loyalty points than me!

If anyone is willing to (or knows someone willing to) allow me to use their spare client ref. could you please send me a PM.

Also, I've never bought tickets using separate reference numbers before.
Does anyone know if I can book the seats together - online or phone?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have a ST next season for the good samaritan, whenever it is not in use (often - most likely).

:not worth

1. if you are a current ST and renewing you won't need a client ref other than your own, you can buy 2 tickets.

2. if not, has he bought tickets from Hibs himself in the past few years? If so, he will be on the database and have a client ref, you just need to phone the ticket office and ask for it and then you can make an online account and put it in your group.

PerfectlyFranck
29-04-2016, 01:48 PM
1. if you are a current ST and renewing you won't need a client ref other than your own, you can buy 2 tickets.

2. if not, has he bought tickets from Hibs himself in the past few years? If so, he will be on the database and have a client ref, you just need to phone the ticket office and ask for it and then you can make an online account and put it in your group.

Thanks for the reply. I am not a 'renewer'. Only ST holders are eligible for the first wave, I forgot to mention that this is for the cup final.

Do I just need to search for the surname & client ref. to add someone to the group and then it will be available to add onto a ticket when purchasing two tickets?

JeMeSouviens
29-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the reply. I am not a 'renewer'. Only ST holders are eligible for the first wave, I forgot to mention that this is for the cup final.

Do I just need to search for the surname & client ref. to add someone to the group and then it will be available to add onto a ticket when purchasing two tickets?

Yes, get the client ref from the ticket office (or if he has an old ST or ticket he's bought himself it will be printed on there), then go to your eticketing account, into the "My Network" section and you'll be able to add him as a new account and link it to your group. Then when you come to buy tickets you can reassign one of them to him.

I guessed it was the cup final. :wink:

Scouse Hibee
29-04-2016, 02:39 PM

You can only buy one in the first wave though unless you are a renewal.

Pete
29-04-2016, 03:45 PM

:agree:

Second wave for the OP regardless.

You're invited to the "none of the prices could be found please contact the box office directly" party on the morning of 12th May at 10 am.

SunshineOnLeith
29-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Why not just buy two tickets in wave 2?

PerfectlyFranck
29-04-2016, 03:53 PM

I can already buy one because I have bought a ST for next season. Are you suggesting that I would be unable to allocate someone else's client ref. from my network in order to purchase two tickets together from the same account?

You're invited to the "none of the prices could be found please contact the box office directly" party on the morning of 12th May at 10 am.

I don't understand… :confused:

The best way to guarantee a ticket for him would be to get one in the first wave. This way I can also sort out travel, food & drink and whatever else without worrying about getting any tickets at all in the free-for-all second wave.

Pete
29-04-2016, 04:06 PM
I can already buy one because I have bought a ST for next season. Are you suggesting that I would be unable to allocate someone else's client ref. from my network in order to purchase two tickets together from the same account?

I don't understand… :confused:

The best way to guarantee a ticket for him would be to get one in the first wave. This way I can also sort out travel, food & drink and whatever else without worrying about getting any tickets at all in the free-for-all second wave.

I'm afraid you'll only be entitled to one in the first wave unless the reference number you're allocating it to also has a season ticket (or is buying one for next season)

As for the second point, you'll find out mate. That's if the system let's you in at all. :greengrin

PerfectlyFranck
29-04-2016, 04:57 PM

I'm afraid you'll only be entitled to one in the first wave unless the reference number you're allocating it to also has a season ticket (or is buying one for next season)

As for the second point, you'll find out mate. That's if the system let's you in at all. :greengrin

Sorry, my OP and subsequent posts aren't clear at all.

I meant for a ST holder's client reference, if they had one spare. Thanks to a poster on here, I may have been sorted for the spare client ref. Thanks to the gentleman who has offered me their client ref. - I owe you a ticket for May 2017. :not worth

I have weeks of worrying taken away and can focus on sorting everything else! Now onto travel...

CapitalGreen
29-04-2016, 05:03 PM
Why should a non season ticket holder jump the queue in front of those in wave 2?

Hermit Crab
29-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Why should a non season ticket holder jump the queue in front of those in wave 2?

Beefster
29-04-2016, 07:46 PM

Because a ST holder has decided to effectively give him their ticket by the looks of it. Not something that I'd have done (because I'm going) but the ST holder can do what they want.

What we need is a 'ticket police squad' to vet potential ticket buyers before they're allowed to.

"Got less than 142 loyalty points? On your bike, son, before I give you a clip round the lug."

GreenOnions
30-04-2016, 10:02 AM
Hi - can anyone help me with this:

I have an entitlement to one cup final ticket in the first wave next Wednesday. I'd like to sit beside a friend who also has an entitlement to one ticket on Wednesday.

If we log on separately and buy our tickets individually it's unlikely we will get two together.

I understand that creating an "associate" on the website can help with this. We have done this but I'm still not sure whether this will achieve what we want and how to go about things on Wednesday. Ideally one of us could go online and buy two adjacent seats using both client references but I don't know if that's how it works

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

BoomtownHibees
30-04-2016, 10:09 AM

I have an entitlement to one cup final ticket in the first wave next Wednesday. I'd like to sit beside a friend who also has an entitlement to one ticket on Wednesday.

If we log on separately and buy our tickets individually it's unlikely we will get two together.

I understand that creating an "associate" on the website can help with this. We have done this but I'm still not sure whether this will achieve what we want and how to go about things on Wednesday. Ideally one of us could go online and buy two adjacent seats using both client references but I don't know if that's how it works

Thanks

If you add your friend to your network you can then go on and buy 2 tickets and allocate one to yourself and one to your friends client ref.

SunshineOnLeith
30-04-2016, 10:29 AM

Thanks

Click on this button:

GreenOnions
30-04-2016, 10:45 AM
If you add your friend to your network you can then go on and buy 2 tickets and allocate one to yourself and one to your friends client ref.

Thank you. That's what I'd hoped.

So - when I log in on Wednesday - will I automatically be able to select two tickers because of my associate or will I have to access the ticket-buying screen via a different route (eg via the "Network" button?

BoomtownHibees
30-04-2016, 10:48 AM
Thank you. That's what I'd hoped.

So - when I log in on Wednesday - will I automatically be able to select two tickers because of my associate or will I have to access the ticket-buying screen via a different route (eg via the "Network" button?

You can add as many tickets as you want to your basket but when you try and purchase them you are asked to allocate the tickets to the client ref. numbers

GreenOnions
30-04-2016, 10:54 AM
You can add as many tickets as you want to your basket but when you try and purchase them you are asked to allocate the tickets to the client ref. numbers

Perfect - thanks. Sounds like a good system.

I just wanted to be sure about whether it would work before I log in on Wednesday :-)

BoomtownHibees
30-04-2016, 10:55 AM
Perfect - thanks. Sounds like a good system.

I just wanted to be sure about whether it would work before I log in on Wednesday :-)

It will make sense when you do it

RoYO!
30-04-2016, 11:05 AM

Hey! You're going to that too?! See you there.

Has the club came up with a response as to why that happens. Over and over it will say it then suddenly it'll go 'oh thaaaaat D2 north!' Here have 10 tickets...