PDA

View Full Version : New Signing....

CallumLaidlaw
29-04-2016, 09:29 AM
and its Amir Khans nephew
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-3565264/Amir-Khan-shows-sporting-talent-runs-family-reveals-young-nephew-Adam-signed-Scottish-Hibernian.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Good luck to the wee man! :flag:

NAE NOOKIE
29-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Surprised Hibs haven't made more of this to be honest ..... If the kid can play football as well as his uncle can box we are onto a winner :greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
29-04-2016, 10:16 AM
heard his shooting packs a punch.

Onceinawhile
29-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Glad to notice per the article that we are a premier league team.

No need to worry about those playoffs then!!

Brightside
29-04-2016, 11:53 AM
He's a great wee player - currently at Lochend. Just a shame that Hibs are signing up all these great wee players when they are FAR TOO YOUNG! Also a shame that there is no mention of the club that coached him for the last few years.

cabbageandribs1875
29-04-2016, 12:00 PM
goes straight in to the team on sunday

:)

munchar
29-04-2016, 12:01 PM
He's a great wee player - currently at Lochend. Just a shame that Hibs are signing up all these great wee players when they are FAR TOO YOUNG! Also a shame that there is no mention of the club that coached him for the last few years.

Well said!!
Not even seen an 11-a-side pitch yet, and are banned from playing for their clubs.

snooky
29-04-2016, 12:08 PM
heard his shooting packs a punch.
:shhhsh!: Don't let QoS know we're playing a ringer

Craig_HFC
29-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Apparently he's not very good in the League but he's really good in the knock-out competitions.

:na na:

Callum7
29-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Apparently he's not very good in the League but he's really good in the knock-out competitions.

:na na:

:rolleyes::applause:

hibsfan
29-04-2016, 04:18 PM
I know his school team coach and have watched him play a fair bit. He's something else! 👏

hibs0666
29-04-2016, 04:36 PM

Nonsense.

bingo70
29-04-2016, 04:38 PM

If we hadn't signed him up would another club not have done so?

AZhibee
29-04-2016, 11:31 PM
Heard he is injured and out for 2 weeks.

gorgie greens
30-04-2016, 06:08 AM
If we hadn't signed him up would another club not have done so?

glad that we are getting in first and signing guys before others do:thumbsup:

Calum68
30-04-2016, 08:01 AM
Watched him a few times playing for Lochend. Incredible talent and one for the future. As previous poster has said, there should have been some mention of Lochend.

Brightside
30-04-2016, 08:33 AM
Nonsense.

I don't think any kids should be signing Pro Youth at 10yo. It stifles development, it stops them playing school and youth club football, and they are then coached only by the Pro Club coaches. The coaching infrastructure at scottish clubs is nowhere near strong enough to support kids at that age group. Let them develop with Youth clubs until 13/14 - then you'll see the difference.

hibeemikey21
30-04-2016, 08:49 AM
I don't think any kids should be signing Pro Youth at 10yo. It stifles development, it stops them playing school and youth club football, and they are then coached only by the Pro Club coaches. The coaching infrastructure at scottish clubs is nowhere near strong enough to support kids at that age group. Let them develop with Youth clubs until 13/14 - then you'll see the difference.

Isn't it funny how Scottish talent seems to have diminished rapidly since the introduction of pro youth football?

National team hasn't qualified for a major tournament since 98 and the quality of youngsters coming through isn't anything like what it was.

Pretty Boy
30-04-2016, 08:54 AM

Tend to agree.

I think the pro youth set up is great at producing young athletes. It's record at producing good football players is a qualified success if I'm being generous.