PDA

View Full Version : Peter Houston is Better Than Zidane

My_Wife_Camille
28-04-2016, 08:39 AM
Strange stuff

Michael
28-04-2016, 08:46 AM
He's better than a guy that's been managing for a couple of months? Praise indeed.

Hibbyradge
28-04-2016, 08:57 AM
So is John McGinn.

Mikey09
28-04-2016, 09:16 AM
I don't get it.

easty
28-04-2016, 09:24 AM
Did they Houston is Angrier Than Zidane?

or

Houstons Heid Is Much Redder Than Zidane?

SJM
28-04-2016, 09:27 AM
Fruit of the loom 😁😁😁

Mr White
28-04-2016, 09:28 AM
They've got houston, peter houston
I just don't think they understand
he's a very bitter yam
his sister is his mam
they've got peter houston

28-04-2016, 09:39 AM
he's a very bitter yam
his sister is his mam

:faf::faf::faf::thumbsup:

Fergos
28-04-2016, 10:10 AM
Better than Zidane as his career clearly shows........tomato heed.

GGTTH

EdinMike
28-04-2016, 10:19 AM
This is Inception right ?! I'm in a dream within a dream...

Andy74
28-04-2016, 10:33 AM
Strange stuff

To be fair its no stranger than the McGinn song!

Danderhall Hibs
28-04-2016, 10:38 AM

Falkirk's obsession/hatred of McGinn is a bit strange though.

R'Albin
28-04-2016, 11:22 AM
What a bunch of weirdos.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
28-04-2016, 11:34 AM
What on earth is that about! Freaks.

Geo_1875
28-04-2016, 12:08 PM
Fruit of the loom 

Fruit of his sisters womb

O'Rourke3
28-04-2016, 12:10 PM

They clearly think he's a cheat including the leg breaking red card that was rescinded. Now they try and wind him up as displayed clearly 2 weeks back.

My_Wife_Camille
28-04-2016, 12:40 PM
Yes it is. It's a very odd attempt to have a dig at John McGinn, a player that that club has a very strange obsession/hatred of after he had the cheek to have a red card against him overtured and then to have a blatant penalty claim denied.

Weirdos

GreenLake
28-04-2016, 12:50 PM
The statement is unspecified so perhaps it is reasonable. It could mean any of the following:

Peter Houston is better than Zidane at hiding from debt collectors.
Peter Houston is better than Zidane at beer pong.
Peter Houston is better than Zidane at making people laugh.
Peter Houston is better than Zidane in navigating around Falkirk.

hfc rd
28-04-2016, 01:06 PM
Strange stuff

That's pathetic. Weirdos.

HibsNutter
28-04-2016, 01:29 PM
he's a very bitter yam
his sister is his mam

One for the play-offs:thumbsup:

Andy74
28-04-2016, 02:04 PM

A bit like ours with Houston then?

BoomtownHibees
28-04-2016, 02:07 PM

No really

Peevemor
28-04-2016, 02:26 PM
This reminds me of the time their chairman's wife designed their strip.

http://www.footybits.co.uk/images/pictures/MatchPlayerPicture492.jpg

Pete
28-04-2016, 02:42 PM
I think people are forgetting how good Zidane really was. Saying that if Madrid fail to beat City then Houston is surely one of the candidates to replace him.

28-04-2016, 02:43 PM

No really, Houston is a bitter, classless hearts ******* who has made it no secret on how he feels about hibs. Not to mention his pathetic comments last year about McGinn.

Weststandwanab
28-04-2016, 03:45 PM
he's a very bitter yam
his sister is his mam

Excellent effort.

Stokesy's on fire
28-04-2016, 05:14 PM
I love how bitter Falkirk are towards Hibs.

Falkirks should release tshirts with these fine song words

"Peter houstons bitter *******s clap clap clap clap"

MWHIBBIES
28-04-2016, 06:44 PM
I love how bitter Falkirk are towards Hibs.

Falkirks should release tshirts with these fine song words

"Peter houstons bitter *******s clap clap clap clap"I've noticed this, their fans really seem to hate us.

Stokesy's on fire
28-04-2016, 07:29 PM
I've noticed this, their fans really seem to hate us.

I wonder why they hate us? For me I have no reason as hibs fan to hate them as I find them pretty irrelevant.

Sir David Gray
28-04-2016, 07:35 PM

The feeling's mutual, can't stand them.

Coming from Falkirk, that feeling is just intensified even more.

I hope we murder them in the play offs.

As for the t-shirt - :faf:

TheMentalHibees
28-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Reminds me of when hearts released the pub team shirt. Smacks of small time mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
28-04-2016, 07:59 PM
Peter Houston is better than Zidane...........................

At doing Billy Broon impressions.

However much Zidane tries he just can't get the purple face or post match rant right and he never will shoe horn himself into an ill fitting hearts trackie.

28-04-2016, 09:04 PM
The feeling's mutual, can't stand them.

Coming from Falkirk, that feeling is just intensified even more.

I hope we murder them in the play offs.

As for the t-shirt - :faf:

Same. Never used to both with them but over the last few years where we have played them more, I've found them and their fans irritating as ****. Singing the yams wee "hibees are gay" ditty and chanting peado at Cummings on their last visit to ER.

zlatan
28-04-2016, 09:12 PM
We're blue, we're white, we're f'ing dynamite is the worst chant in football. They have been my irrational hatred teams for the best part of a decade now because of it.

Bostonhibby
28-04-2016, 09:59 PM
We're blue, we're white, we're f'ing dynamite is the worst chant in football. They have been my irrational hatred teams for the best part of a decade now because of it.
There must be something more appropriate that rhymes with white?

Sir David Gray
28-04-2016, 10:13 PM

They've been singing that for as long as I can remember.

It's one of the most cringy songs I've heard for a while.

Nicho87
28-04-2016, 10:17 PM
Can i just seriously ask, why on earth is he nominated for manager of the year. Surely a wind up.

Sir David Gray
28-04-2016, 10:20 PM
Can i just seriously ask, why on earth is he nominated for manager of the year. Surely a wind up.

I was thinking that myself.

If Falkirk finish 3rd and don't go up then they've probably done as well as they should have been expected to do at the start of the season.

If they finish above us and go up then I'll grudgingly accept that he might have a case but that's a long way off yet.

His team were also on the end of one of the heaviest defeats of any team in Scotland this season when they lost 7-0 to Ross County in the League Cup.

Nicho87
28-04-2016, 10:28 PM
I was thinking that myself.

If Falkirk finish 3rd and don't go up then they've probably done as well as they should have been expected to do at the start of the season.

If they finish above us and go up then I'll grudgingly accept that he might have a case but that's a long way off yet.

His team were also on the end of one of the heaviest defeats of any team in Scotland this season when they lost 7-0 to Ross County in the League Cup.

A small club with a small time manager whos ego is like a zepplin balloon. They probably have had a beautiful season for them, ill take third, two cup finals and promotion. Stubbs has a lot to learn of messiah houston.

Stokesy's on fire
28-04-2016, 10:30 PM

Because he's a grade A tramp and they feel sorry for him

NadeAteMyLunch!
28-04-2016, 11:04 PM
Utter weirdos. Shan stadium that's missing a side, pish plastic pitch to save money, more time out of the top league than in it and a tomato heed as a manager. Hope we pump them in the play offs

The_Horde
28-04-2016, 11:17 PM
I wonder why they hate us? For me I have no reason as hibs fan to hate them as I find them pretty irrelevant.

That semi final. Probably

bawheid
29-04-2016, 06:57 AM
Did they not do the same with Dunfermline a few years ago when they were both competing in the old 1st Division?

When East Stirling and Stenhousemuir are your rivals I guess they have to generate an atmosphere from somewhere. Pretty weird behaviour though.

Heisenberg
29-04-2016, 07:00 AM
That semi final. Probably

They are extremely bitter about Stubbs and Hibs after that game. Simply because Stubbs had the audacity to correctly state that the better team on the day hadnt won the game. Houston and Falkrik have hated us ever since. Hope we get the chance to destroy them in the playoffs.

kaimendhibs
29-04-2016, 07:07 AM
Ha ha. I detest them, biggest shower of whingers and as for that song....

greenlex
29-04-2016, 07:26 AM
They are extremely bitter about Stubbs and Hibs after that game. Simply because Stubbs had the audacity to correctly state that the better team on the day hadnt won the game. Houston and Falkrik have hated us ever since. Hope we get the chance to destroy them in the playoffs.
Might have been the semi previous. I agree with your final sentiment

BoomtownHibees
29-04-2016, 07:38 AM
Did they not do the same with Dunfermline a few years ago when they were both competing in the old 1st Division?

When East Stirling and Stenhousemuir are your rivals I guess they have to generate an atmosphere from somewhere. Pretty weird behaviour though.

They see Dunfermline as their rivals

Stokesy's on fire
29-04-2016, 08:12 AM
They see Dunfermline as their rivals

Here's dunfermlines Tam McManus is magic song

https://youtu.be/N554VNyL_Eg

CallumLaidlaw
29-04-2016, 08:21 AM

I remember on my first visit to the "Falkirk Stadium", I found myself singing along to that, but changing the last line to "our stadium is Sh***"

I live in Dunfermline, and the Pars fans hate Falkirk more than Raith or Cowdenbeath. Apparently due to some songs Falkirk sang after the death of Norrie McCathie. They still seem as class-less now as they sounded back then, and have a manager to match.

CallumLaidlaw
29-04-2016, 08:36 AM
And Houston again shows his class -

"Do you think Falkirk will ‘Hibs it’?” he asked rhetorically, eyes twinkling mischievously as he deployed a phrase that has, in some quarters, come to be cruelly synonymous with losing your nerve.

Thecat23
29-04-2016, 08:43 AM
Peter Houston is one of the most arrogant pricks in Scottish football. He thinks the world revolves around him.

He hates Hibs with a passion and makes no secret of this to the media and close friends. I honesty hope if he loses his job he never works again.

Oscar T Grouch
29-04-2016, 09:20 AM
Come on folks, it is obviously a misprint. It is mean to say Peter Houston is balder than Zidane. :agree:

jgl07
29-04-2016, 10:27 AM
Peter Houston is better than Zidane...........................

At doing Billy Broon impressions.

However much Zidane tries he just can't get the purple face or post match rant right and he never will shoe horn himself into an ill fitting hearts trackie.
Yes but they do have one thing in common in that they are both crap managers.

Danderhall Hibs
29-04-2016, 10:49 AM

The Falkirk message boards must be full of talk about him doing our team talk for us?

Mikey09
29-04-2016, 10:51 AM

Are you winding me up?! Or am I having a whoosh moment?!

CallumLaidlaw
29-04-2016, 11:02 AM
Are you winding me up?! Or am I having a whoosh moment?!

What do you mean?

WeeRussell
29-04-2016, 11:29 AM
Have to agree that after the obvious, they are the next most dislikable team in our league, followed by QOTS (largely because of Derek Lyle). However the 'dynamite' song doesn't come into my reasoning - doesn't strike me as any worse/more cringeworthy than any other general chant or song :confused:

As for their chants at Cummings and songs on our fans' sexuality on the other hand...

renato
29-04-2016, 12:14 PM

You stay classy there, Peter.

Unlike others I don't actually mind Falkirk as a football club (credit to the fans not jumping on the OF bandwagon) however Houston is a grade A walloper who partakes in pish mind games. If he thinks his team have the bottle for the business end of the season and jokes about ours then good for him - team talk written and you'll be in for a surprise, Peter. See you in the playoffs. Welt.

Bostonhibby
29-04-2016, 12:19 PM
You stay classy there, Peter.

Unlike others I don't actually mind Falkirk as a football club (credit to the fans not jumping on the OF bandwagon) however Houston is a grade A walloper who partakes in pish mind games. If he thinks his team have the bottle for the business end of the season and jokes about ours then good for him - team talk written and you'll be in for a surprise, Peter. See you in the playoffs. Welt.

Must admit, I never used to mind Falkirk, used to enjoy a trip there in the 70's and 80's I think what I have a problem with now is their Houston / yam style of non football, bruteball.

He will be happy it's effective, his teams inability to beat us us this season tends to suggest F'd it might be more appropriate, but whatever floats his wee boat. Yam class roaster.

cabbageandribs1875
29-04-2016, 12:23 PM
Same. Never used to both with them but over the last few years where we have played them more, I've found them and their fans irritating as ****. Singing the yams wee "hibees are gay" ditty and chanting peado at Cummings on their last visit to ER.

was just going to post the same then i saw this :agree: couple of falkirk fans started singing that in a boozer we were in before the SF (4-3 game), i turned around and as soon as they saw the hibs top they stopped singing...strange that :greengrin

Moulin Yarns
29-04-2016, 12:30 PM

I used to live close to Brockville and loved going to games there with my Falkirk supporting brother-in-law. Now my nephew, also a Falkirk supporter posts on facebook about their hatred for all things Hibs and I don't get it. I REALLY hope we get promoted at their expense so I can enjoy the 'banter' at my nephew's wedding in July :greengrin

The_Horde
29-04-2016, 06:33 PM
I used to live close to Brockville and loved going to games there with my Falkirk supporting brother-in-law. Now my nephew, also a Falkirk supporter posts on facebook about their hatred for all things Hibs and I don't get it. I REALLY hope we get promoted at their expense so I can enjoy the 'banter' at my nephew's wedding in July :greengrin

Trying to spark up some form of rivalry from nothing to make themselves feel important.

Mikey09
29-04-2016, 10:41 PM
What do you mean?

the quote about Falkirk Hibsing it.

CallumLaidlaw
29-04-2016, 11:01 PM
the quote about Falkirk Hibsing it.

If you mean did he say it, the. Yes it appears so.

SkintHibby
30-04-2016, 05:30 AM
Did Falkirk fans not have a tune about Norrie McCathie dying?

Seem to remember hating them for that!

Aldo
30-04-2016, 06:53 AM
Did Falkirk fans not have a tune about Norrie McCathie dying? Seem to remember hating them for that!

They did and still do.

Pars and Bairns hate each other with a vengeance!

They'll have fun next season being in the same league!!

chrisski33
30-04-2016, 07:04 AM
Falkirk is a weird town and full of weirdos so im not surprised at a weird top like that

Booked4Being-Ugly
30-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Falkirk are a horrible wee club who have rode their luck against us this season. Their anti-football tactics were a disgrace when they last played us at ER and with a more competent ref we would have given them a hiding that day.

We are without doubt the better of the two teams and If our attitude is right and we take our chances we will see them off quite comfortably.

Pretty Boy
30-04-2016, 08:21 AM
Did Falkirk fans not have a tune about Norrie McCathie dying?

Seem to remember hating them for that!

I think they all turned up at East End Park making hissing noises only a few weeks after he died.

I've never liked Falkirk for some reason. I have a hazy memory of watching us get pumped in the rain at Brockville as a child, I think that may have something to do with it. Add Houston to the mix and it's reason enough to dislike anyone.

Turning around 2nd place with them tomorrow then pumping them in the play offs would be pleasing

Heisenberg
30-04-2016, 08:21 AM
http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2016/04/30/one-hibs-player-apologised-dig-insists-falkirk-stalwart-mark-kerr/?platform=hootsuite

I really hope we destroy these muppets. Only chat in the papers is coming from Hibs? Has he not been reading what his manager has been coming out with all season?

green day
30-04-2016, 08:22 AM
http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2016/04/30/one-hibs-player-apologised-dig-insists-falkirk-stalwart-mark-kerr/?platform=hootsuite

I really hope we destroy these muppets. Only chat in the papers is coming from Hibs? Has he not been reading what his manager has been coming out with all season?

Read that too.

Mark Kerr doing his own daft wee mind games. What a tit.

Hope our lads read it.

One Day
30-04-2016, 08:23 AM

I hate them. The worst bigotry I have encountered, apart from Ibrox, was at the old Brockville. Anti Hibs, Anti Catholic, Anti Irish bile for 90 mins, Hated then ever since

Captain Trips
30-04-2016, 08:26 AM
On back of the t shirt reads....."at being a bawbag"

Paisley Hibby
30-04-2016, 08:30 AM
I hate them. The worst bigotry I have encountered, apart from Ibrox, was at the old Brockville. Anti Hibs, Anti Catholic, Anti Irish bile for 90 mins, Hated then ever since

The Falkirk fans I know are really nice folk and don't have a bigoted bone in their bodies. As for Houston, yes, he's annoying but he's doing a great job for Falkirk. No need for us to get all bitter about him or Falkirk. Let's just concentrate on beating them on the pitch.

FranckSuzy
30-04-2016, 08:31 AM
Utter weirdos. Shan stadium that's missing a side, pish plastic pitch to save money, more time out of the top league than in it and a tomato heed as a manager. Hope we pump them in the play offs

:faf:

One Day
30-04-2016, 08:39 AM
The Falkirk fans I know are really nice folk and don't have a bigoted bone in their bodies. As for Houston, yes, he's annoying but he's doing a great job for Falkirk. No need for us to get all bitter about him or Falkirk. Let's just concentrate on beating them on the pitch.

I'm sure there are a lot of nice Falkirk fans out there but it was the experience that I had on that day that formed my opinion of Falkirk fans / club. Hate is maybe to strong a word but I dislike them intensely.

matty_f
30-04-2016, 08:57 AM

Who is Mark Kerr? Seems like a right ****.

Bostonhibby
30-04-2016, 09:01 AM

I think he used to be a football player?:dunno:

Pretty Boy
30-04-2016, 09:04 AM
I think he used to be a football player?:dunno:

I think he even turned out for Hibs in a couple of friendlies. Fenlon era maybe?

green day
30-04-2016, 09:11 AM

Mark is his middle name, first name is Juan.

Bostonhibby
30-04-2016, 09:16 AM
I think he even turned out for Hibs in a couple of friendlies. Fenlon era maybe?

He had a trial with us it seems, but can only assume he was found not guilty of being a footballer so he went to Dundee:greengrin

Stokesy's on fire
30-04-2016, 10:30 AM

Mark Kerr is the former Dundee United player who helped old Rangers lift the league cup after a horror back pass

TheMentalHibees
30-04-2016, 10:43 AM

The guy who's most notable achievement in football is screwing his own team in the last minute of a cup final with a horrendous back pass.

Wheat Hound
30-04-2016, 11:31 AM
Mark Kerr: a bitter Skeletor bucketed by Hibs for being bowfin

zlatan
30-04-2016, 12:09 PM
A guy best known for being a glitch in a computer game.

R'Albin
30-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Was Mark Kerr not the one who left Take That?

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Mark Kerr should worry more about his hairline than Hibs.
He's so ugly even his hair is running away from his face.

Stokesy's on fire
30-04-2016, 09:17 PM
Was Mark Kerr not the one who left Take That?

He was in the spice girls mate. aka bitter spice