PDA

View Full Version : atletico v bayern

Mr White
27-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Saul niguez just out gemmilled archie's goal in 78. What a goal!

Michael
27-04-2016, 07:00 PM
Superb goal - and it was against some of the best players in the world.

gaz1875
27-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Great control and perfectly placed finish :top marks

Sir David Gray
27-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Just seen it, brilliant goal. :not worth

Tom Hart RIP
27-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Brilliant goal. Anyone remember the night athletico booted Celtic off the park in the European Cup semi. 2 or 3 sent off and it ended 0-0 at Parkhead

MWHIBBIES
27-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Would love for Atletico to beat Real in the final, if anyone deserves to win a derby like that its them

Biggie
27-04-2016, 07:19 PM
Brilliant goal. Anyone remember the night athletico booted Celtic off the park in the European Cup semi. 2 or 3 sent off and it ended 0-0 at Parkhead

Yeah remember watching that......Jimmy johnstone was booted up and down the park that night (what a player he was btw)

LustForLeith
27-04-2016, 07:20 PM
If Athletico put out Munich after beating Barcelona they should just do away with the final and give them the trophy there and then.

Love Simione. Read a bit in the Metro today saying the Premier clubs have missed out by not snapping him up but I'm glad he's in Spain. Complete breath of fresh air and helping to mount a serious challenge to the big two.

And with Saul scoring, my namesake son will be delighted!:thumbsup:

easty
27-04-2016, 07:46 PM
If Athletico put out Munich after beating Barcelona they should just do away with the final and give them the trophy there and then.

Love Simione. Read a bit in the Metro today saying the Premier clubs have missed out by not snapping him up but I'm glad he's in Spain. Complete breath of fresh air and helping to mount a serious challenge to the big two.

And with Saul scoring, my namesake son will be delighted!:thumbsup:

Simeone is a prick. That incident the other day was utterly ridiculous, and if it had been someone like Mourinho, he'd be getting absolutley slated for it on message boards all over the place. Simeone is suspended for the rest of the season, but if Atletico had lost a goal there, it could have put them out the title race. That sort of thing shouldn't happen in an amateur game, never mind at that level.

JimBHibees
28-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Simeone is a prick. That incident the other day was utterly ridiculous, and if it had been someone like Mourinho, he'd be getting absolutley slated for it on message boards all over the place. Simeone is suspended for the rest of the season, but if Atletico had lost a goal there, it could have put them out the title race. That sort of thing shouldn't happen in an amateur game, never mind at that level.

I think the ref should have just played on and booted the ball off the pitch though probably the rules say otherwise. Incredible thing to happen in a top flight game. Would have caused a riot if done in an away game.

GreenLake
28-04-2016, 03:48 PM
McGinn could do that in the SC Final

LustForLeith
28-04-2016, 07:13 PM

Agree that he shouldn't have done that but still reckon he's a top manager. Just a wee bit radge