PDA

View Full Version : Saving the best for last?

rcarter1
27-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Anyone getting the impression that the team is winding up for a really big end of the season? If all our best players peak at the same time, we are going to be hard to beat.

Libby Hibby
27-04-2016, 06:29 PM
I feel something is coming together with this squad, we as fans need to start believing a bit more and try to be as vocal as possible, the players will feed of it, I'm sure

NORTHERNHIBBY
27-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Not seeing it.

Mr White
27-04-2016, 07:23 PM
One game at a time. Let's just beat qos and see where we are.

lyonhibs
27-04-2016, 07:25 PM
Anyone getting the impression that the team is winding up for a really big end of the season? If all our best players peak at the same time, we are going to be hard to beat.

Because we beat a part time team 4-0 at home, the kind of game we should have seen that scoreline in all season?

Steady on.

H18sry
27-04-2016, 07:43 PM
Because we beat a part time team 4-0 at home, the kind of game we should have seen that scoreline in all season?

Steady on.

That will be the same part time team who have beaten us then :rolleyes:

Hi Heid Yin
27-04-2016, 07:44 PM

I also feel that momentum is being built - just at the right time.
But it is Hibs, after all, and so I am trying hard to suppress those lingering doubts and that feeling of being crushed at the final hurdle and containing my excitement.
What a finale it could be, though! :flag:

lyonhibs
27-04-2016, 07:51 PM
That will be the same part time team who have beaten us then :rolleyes:

I know. I did say "should have".

Brooster
27-04-2016, 07:53 PM
Im seeing Fyvie getting betwr as the weeks go by, same goes for Stokes. Dulan will also be back for the playoffs. Things are looking up.

SJM
27-04-2016, 08:48 PM
Nope. Prove me wrong for a wee change hibs ta.

rcarter1
27-04-2016, 09:16 PM

Steady on.

As compared with losing 1-0 to Alloa, this is a refreshing result. I agree we should have had the ability to get these results more often than we have. But its all there for the taking in the next month, and I feel the players will be upping their game for this.