PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: STEVE COWAN ON HAT-TRICK EXPLOITS

RSS Bot
27-04-2016, 11:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6442)

Johnny_Leith
27-04-2016, 11:45 AM
Are Hibs actually claiming that the 3rd goal goes to Keatings?? That's the most blatant OG you'll ever see haha

CallumLaidlaw
27-04-2016, 11:46 AM
Are Hibs actually claiming that the 3rd goal goes to Keatings?? That's the most blatant OG you'll ever see haha

It was initially given as an OG, but apparently the ref awared it to Keatings. Definitely one for the dubious goals panel for me

TheReg!
27-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Is there anywhere we can get confirmation? I had Keatings for a hatrick 33-1 but the bookies in the stadium have got it as an own goal, they've told me to come back on Sunday if it gets changed.

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-04-2016, 12:44 PM
Is there anywhere we can get confirmation? I had Keatings for a hatrick 33-1 but the bookies in the stadium have got it as an own goal, they've told me to come back on Sunday if it gets changed.

Scotbet settled the 3rd as an OG so it goes to Stokes.

JimBHibees
27-04-2016, 12:51 PM

Not so sure if you look at the highlights think Keats gets a touch when the guy kicks the ball.

JimBHibees
27-04-2016, 12:52 PM

Surely if the referee decides it is his goal it is.

Dublin07
27-04-2016, 01:13 PM

Keatings said on his hibs tv interview after the game that ref had given him the goal so it was a hat trick. Sure the spfl would be able to confirm it for you.

IanM
27-04-2016, 02:10 PM

Luke Shanley tweeted Grant Stott last night has he had The same bet

@GrantStott973 Grant, I spoke to the referee, it was @jameskeatings goal according to him. Since I have now confirmed it...50/50 split?