PDA

View Full Version : Question Scottish Cup Final...pubs in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria?

thommo1875
27-04-2016, 09:34 AM
Hi all,

Unfortunately I'm going to miss the cup final as I'm on holiday, can anyone recommend any good pubs to watch the game in Puerto Rico. Avoiding any rangers pubs obviously. Cheers GGTTH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EH54
27-04-2016, 09:38 AM
Can't remember what it's called but remember watching a Hibs hearts game in the bar that's in the left hand corner near Harleys it looks over to Mcdonalds, and has hundreds of TV's was a good atmosphere would avoid the Scottish Highlander bar as it is almost definitely a Rangers bar,

There is plenty of Irish bars that will no doubt show it and have a few Hibs fans in them

thommo1875
27-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Top man!! I'll have a look out for it. Heard the Highlander is a mainly a Rangers boozer so will be avoiding there. Cheers

EH54
27-04-2016, 09:53 AM
Yeah they have Rangers crest imprinted on the floor and some memorabilia would avoid for this holiday :)

Its actually a no bad pub though but wouldn't recommend watching the football there

Jamesie
27-04-2016, 11:49 AM
Not sure how far into your holiday you will be mate but do you know there's a flight from Gran Canaria to Prestwick on Cup Final morning landing at 11:10 for £76 right now with Ryanair?

thommo1875
27-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Ah don't mate. I'll toyed with that idea but the missus is having none of it as its our first family holiday with our wee one. Gutted haha.