PDA

View Full Version : How did their number 8 not get sent off

JimBHibees
27-04-2016, 06:39 AM
Once again imo weak refereeing. The disgusting kick on Henderson with the ball in another county was a red every day of the week. Happens too much especially against Falkirk recently, luckily no serious injury.

Appalling refereeing.

Bill Milne
27-04-2016, 07:58 AM
Yes, the tackle from the No 8 was a shocker. I noticed, though, that Henderson seemed to be targeted all night, though. I wonder why, given we have a cup final approaching?

CallumLaidlaw
27-04-2016, 08:18 AM
And I'm presuming that Stokes saw something in the tackle on Henderson at the edge of the box, that I couldnt see from the East stand, as he was raging.

Ref showed just how clueless he was by awarding Keatings the 3rd goal!!! :greengrin

SeanWilson
27-04-2016, 08:31 AM
Once again imo weak refereeing. The disgusting kick on Henderson with the ball in another county was a red every day of the week. Happens too much especially against Falkirk recently, luckily no serious injury.

Appalling refereeing.

Nearly had a hernia when he gave him a yellow. Absolutely disgusting refereeing. :rolleyes:

CraigHibee
27-04-2016, 08:36 AM
Yes, the tackle from the No 8 was a shocker. I noticed, though, that Henderson seemed to be targeted all night, though. I wonder why, given we have a cup final approaching?

i thought the same, dumbarton a team full of hun fans probably!

JimBHibees
27-04-2016, 08:41 AM
Nearly had a hernia when he gave him a yellow. Absolutely disgusting refereeing. :rolleyes:

Changes the game hugely if they go down to 10 with 20 or so mins to go. Was wondering how many red cards for opposition players we have had this season doesnt appear to be many? Can only think of the recent Falkirk one in home games anyway? Halliday at Ibrox, any more? There have certainly been more deserving of reds.

NAE NOOKIE
27-04-2016, 08:51 AM
And I'm presuming that Stokes saw something in the tackle on Henderson at the edge of the box, that I couldnt see from the East stand, as he was raging.

Ref showed just how clueless he was by awarding Keatings the 3rd goal!!! :greengrin

I couldn't see what happened in that challenge from the FF either, perhaps Stokes was fed up with the treatment Henderson had been getting. The challenge on the East stand side was a shocker, the Dumbarton boy was very lucky to stay on. I'm sure there was a clattering lunge on McGinn as well which looked malicious from where I was sitting.

Keith_M
27-04-2016, 09:19 AM
Maybe Hibs should report the 'tackle' to the Compliance Officer?

:dunno:

JimBHibees
27-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Maybe Hibs should report the 'tackle' to the Compliance Officer?

:dunno:

Not allowed to as the referee dealt with it at the time and showed him a yellow however not really wanting retrospective punishment more frustration that the appropriate punishment wasnt dished out which would have meant us playing against 10 for the last 20-25 mins.