PDA

View Full Version : 33rd Minute

BG23
26-04-2016, 10:01 PM
A big thanks to everyone who attended the game tonight and participated in the minute's applause for Martin.

It was a special moment which i will never forget.

My wife who is still in hospital was able to follow it on facebook and it was a great comfort to her at this sad time.

Thanks Again.

We will confirm in the next few days the funeral arrangement as a number of people have requested that the details be posted.

Jonnyboy
26-04-2016, 10:03 PM
A big thanks to everyone who attended the game tonight and participated in the minute's applause for Martin.

It was a special moment which i will never forget.

My wife who is still in hospital was able to follow it on facebook and it was a great comfort to her at this sad time.

Thanks Again.

We will confirm in the next few days the funeral arrangement as a number of people have requested that the details be posted.

B, am glad the fans did this. Had a huge lump in my throat, having known and worked with Martin in the past

Monts
26-04-2016, 10:04 PM
Well observed, and it should be mentioned that the Dumbarton fans all took part as well. Great to see. Hopefully some comfort in this difficult time.

wookie70
26-04-2016, 10:04 PM
Massive lump in my throat, thinking of you at this sad time, Simon

Baldy Foghorn
27-04-2016, 10:17 AM
Very poignant moment.

27-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Glad we could do a wee something to show our support and show we are all thinking of you and your family at this sad time.

RIP Martin

Jay
27-04-2016, 10:39 AM
I was listening to the BBC commentary and they Spoke about Martin and the applause and how he'd be delighted with the score at that point. I was a bit emotional, I didn't know him personally but certainly knew his voice.

SJM
27-04-2016, 10:47 AM
Hit me more than most the applause last night.

Danderhall Hibs
27-04-2016, 11:03 AM
I was listening to the BBC commentary and they Spoke about Martin and the applause and how he'd be delighted with the score at that point. I was a bit emotional, I didn't know him personally but certainly knew his voice.

The link that the official site put out on Facebook of his commentary was great.

You could hear how much he loved Hibs.

flash
27-04-2016, 11:11 AM
Good to know that the tribute brought at least a wee bit comfort at such a difficult time.

Jay
27-04-2016, 11:56 AM
The link that the official site put out on Facebook of his commentary was great.

You could hear how much he loved Hibs.

I hadn't seen it, thanks for the pointer. It fair made me smile, gave me goosebumps. What a huge loss to the Hibs family as well as his own family,