PDA

View Full Version : Question Hibs TV - QOS game

Diclonius
26-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Will be in Greece on Sunday and as a result won't be able to make the QOS game. I'm aware Hibs TV do ST-esque live coverage of home games for overseas subscribers, but is there any service in which I would be able to pay to watch this one game whilst overseas? Cheers.

CallumLaidlaw
26-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Will be in Greece on Sunday and as a result won't be able to make the QOS game. I'm aware Hibs TV do ST-esque live coverage of home games for overseas subscribers, but is there any service in which I would be able to pay to watch this one game whilst overseas? Cheers.

Just sign up to HTV for 1 month. When you log in from overseas, your laptop/tablet will recognise that you are abroad and give you access to the live video. Its that easy :thumbsup:

Peevemor
26-04-2016, 11:28 AM

Subscribe for a month.

GreenLake
26-04-2016, 11:43 AM

Try to find a decent internet connection. Some hotels throttle video streaming or bandwidth gets hogged by guests uploading their holiday selfies.