PDA

View Full Version : Help Required For Blind Hibs Fan....

Leithenhibby
24-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Can anyone help Carl Macar get to and from the train station/ St Andrews Square on Tuesday?

"Hibs vs Dumbarton at Easter Road Tuesday night kicking off at 7.45, i am coming up on the train from Durham and for those who don't know i am totally blind, i get in to Edinburgh at 7.05 but can come in earlier if required, i have no one to go to the game with and have a spair carers ticket. after the game i am wanting to get back to STAndrews Square to catch the 11 pm Megabus home again! would love some help if at all possible as it would make things so much easier for me. i have a disabled badge i can bring to get parked on STClaires street...

GGTTH

mca
24-04-2016, 09:21 PM
That`s The Boy from the Football Phone in.. ??

Hope someone can Help Him... :aok:

Not Heard it for years.. is it still going.. ??

Allant1981
25-04-2016, 11:13 AM
He used to post on here did he not?

Hermit Crab
25-04-2016, 11:31 AM
He used to post on here did he not?

I think he got banned a few years ago.

HH81
25-04-2016, 11:46 AM
He replied to every post on here one time.

Most just said, I agree from memory.

Maybe BlackpoolHibs can give him a hand if he is going :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
25-04-2016, 12:15 PM
that's some commitment whilst also coping with his disability, i hope someone can help the guy out

Leithenhibby
25-04-2016, 02:03 PM
that's some commitment whilst also coping with his disability, i hope someone can help the guy out

Unfortunately no one has stepped forward as yet...

GGTTH

DUX
25-04-2016, 02:06 PM
Unfortunately no one has stepped forward as yet...

GGTTH

Bud I can assure you if I was not in a bit of on going ill health myself currently I would have picked Macca up personally.

Come on folks!

iwasthere1972
25-04-2016, 02:13 PM
I think he got banned a few years ago.

A big Sunderland fan. Big pair of slippers as well.

Leithenhibby
25-04-2016, 02:15 PM
Bud I can assure you if I was not in a bit of on going ill health myself currently I would have picked Macca up personally.

Come on folks!

Hibs Class :aok:

Sean1875
25-04-2016, 02:42 PM
A big Sunderland fan. Big pair of slippers as well.

Carl Macar and his famous slippers, what a man :faf: hope he manages to get some help to the game!

PISTOL1875
25-04-2016, 04:59 PM
I know quite a few people who have looked after him over the years.. The guy is a total wolloper.. Shows no gratitude for everything you do for him and is very selfish.. One girl I know who looked after him ran about after him hugely , organised tickets and buses to and from games along with booking B+B's for him only to get it thrown back in her face,.... he's pi55ed off that many people over the years , he's got nobody else to take him...

Think very carefully about getting involved with this guy..

RAY
25-04-2016, 05:34 PM
I know quite a few people who have looked after him over the years.. The guy is a total wolloper.. Shows no gratitude for everything you do for him and is very selfish.. One girl I know who looked after him ran about after him hugely , organised tickets and buses to and from games along with booking B+B's for him only to get it thrown back in her face,.... he's pi55ed off that many people over the years , he's got nobody else to take him...

Think very carefully about getting involved with this guy..

People who are blind should be given a lot of tolerance no?

Franck Stanton
25-04-2016, 06:19 PM

Correct, totally agree mate. One mans "total walloper" is another mans friend. This guy travels all the way from Durham to the game when there are thousands who live in and around Edinburgh can't be arsed to walk/get bus to games.
If no one has already volunteered, then I am perfectly willing, nae, keen , to offer help. Have already sent pm.- awaiting reply.

RAY
25-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Correct, totally agree mate. One mans "total walloper" is another mans friend. This guy travels all the way from Durham to the game when there are thousands who live in and around Edinburgh can't be arsed to walk/get bus to games.
If no one has already volunteered, then I am perfectly willing, nae, keen , to offer help. Have already sent pm.- awaiting reply.

Good on ye. good christian decency.

PISTOL1875
25-04-2016, 07:55 PM

Not when the person who was taking him at the time couldn't commit due to a family funeral . only to be told to f*** off and die themselves...

Don't worry though , he is blind after all... :aok::aok:

RAY
25-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Not when the person who was taking him at the time couldn't commit due to a family funeral . only to be told to f*** off and die themselves...

Don't worry though , he is blind after all... :aok::aok:

hey man lay off a bit eh.

PISTOL1875
25-04-2016, 07:59 PM
hey man lay off a bit eh.

Are you for real ??

RAY
25-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Are you for real ??

Who are you and what is it?

matty_f
25-04-2016, 09:36 PM
Looks like Macar's got his lift sorted. Thread closed.