PDA

View Full Version : Playoff tickets

H18 SFR
24-04-2016, 09:32 AM
Any idea how many tickets Raith will give us for the playoff? I'm hoping they might give up more than just the stand behind the goals?

Aldo
24-04-2016, 09:43 AM
We will get at least the away and railway stands however der Hun were recently given the old stand as well with the home fans all being housed in the south stand??

blackpoolhibs
24-04-2016, 10:43 AM
Should season ticket holders who have renewed for next season get 2 tickets for this, i mean the loyalty scheme seems to getting ignored if we are to believe the cup final ticket scramble thread?

People will want their mum/wife/dog sitting next to them, not a bloody stranger who they might never have met before. :wink:

CallumLaidlaw
24-04-2016, 10:47 AM
Should season ticket holders who have renewed for next season get 2 tickets for this, i mean the loyalty scheme seems to getting ignored if we are to believe the cup final ticket scramble thread?

People will want their mum/wife/dog sitting next to them, not a bloody stranger who they might never have met before. :wink:

You'll be fine. Raith do hospitality [emoji6]

blackpoolhibs
24-04-2016, 10:49 AM
You'll be fine. Raith do hospitality [emoji6]

:wink: I know. :greengrin

mcfly
24-04-2016, 10:49 AM

your sarcasm shows your lack of intelligence. Dearie me

blackpoolhibs
24-04-2016, 10:53 AM
your sarcasm shows your lack of intelligence. Dearie me

I'm just worried you might have to sit next to a stranger, are you ready for that yet?

DUX
24-04-2016, 10:55 AM
I'm just worried you might have to sit next to a stranger, are you ready for that yet?

You don't need or probs want my agreement but I'm going to agree with you anyway.

:agree:

Beefster
24-04-2016, 11:01 AM
Don't tell me that the playoffs are another set of games that the folk who can't attend the run of the mill league games are miraculously able to make.

Keith_M
24-04-2016, 11:05 AM
Don't tell me that the playoffs are another set of games that the folk who can't attend the run of the mill league games are miraculously able to make.

Just wait till the Glory Hunters and Daytrippers turn up and steal all the tickets

:wink:

DUX
24-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Just wait till the Glory Hunters and Daytrippers turn up and steal all the tickets

:wink:

The Yamfinder General eh!

.Sean.
24-04-2016, 11:08 AM
Season ticket holders should get into the home match(es) for free as a thank you for sticking by the club and paying for in blind faith what must be the third most expensive season ticket in the country for a sub-standard product.

blackpoolhibs
24-04-2016, 11:09 AM

Maybe we should just take 600 and give them to those who went yesterday. :wink:

Hermit Crab
24-04-2016, 11:41 AM
The away stand at Holds 3370 but if required we will be allocated an additional 500 seats in the Railway stand at the side of the pitch. Total allocation being 3870. Thats plenty and will not sell out, especially if this game is on tv.

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-04-2016, 11:42 AM
How many games do you need to go to to stop being a glory hunter? Is it like the amount of posts you have to have on here to stop being called out as an undercover Yam? Would have thought that unless you get a spare ticket from an ST holder that tickets are issued according to loyalty points?

mcfly
24-04-2016, 11:44 AM

I'm a big boy u don't need to babysit me 😂

Pretty Boy
24-04-2016, 11:50 AM
Demand for away tickets will increase round on round.

3800+ for Kirkcaldy will be more than enough if we have to play that game. If we win that then there will be higher demand for Falkirk and if we win that there will be a real scramble for Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Dundee Utd or ICT and Partick in the unlikely event either of them gets dragged back in.

H18 SFR
24-04-2016, 12:04 PM
Demand for away tickets will increase round on round.

3800+ for Kirkcaldy will be more than enough if we have to play that game. If we win that then there will be higher demand for Falkirk and if we win that there will be a real scramble for Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Dundee Utd or ICT and Partick in the unlikely event either of them gets dragged back in.

You raise an interesting point here, in terms purely of tickets available for the playoff final I take it Kilmarnock would be the biggest 'away' allocation we could potentially get?

Hermit Crab
24-04-2016, 12:06 PM
You raise an interesting point here, in terms purely of tickets available for the playoff final I take it Kilmarnock would be the biggest 'away' allocation we could potentially get?

That or Dundee utd as utd may give us the shed as well if we were playing them.

DH1875
24-04-2016, 12:11 PM
That or Dundee utd as utd may give us the shed as well if we were playing them.

Maybe Killie would give us both goal ends like they do playing rangers and celtic.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2016, 12:12 PM
Maybe Killie would give us both goal ends like they do playing rangers and celtic.

Thats like 8000 tickets. Theres no way we'd take our average home attendance to a playoff game :greengrin

DH1875
24-04-2016, 12:15 PM
Thats like 8000 tickets. Theres no way we'd take our average home attendance to a playoff game :greengrin

If we win the cup we could :thumbsup:

Greenworld
24-04-2016, 12:23 PM
One game at time Raith will be really tough...I've seen nothing to suggest we will manage to get past them...

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Lago
24-04-2016, 12:24 PM

Your right someone might end up sitting next to you:agree:

cabbageandribs1875
24-04-2016, 12:25 PM

if we got a good result in the Home leg i think we would

Smartie
24-04-2016, 12:35 PM
We will get at least the away and railway stands however der Hun were recently given the old stand as well with the home fans all being housed in the south stand??

I can't see that happening for us.

I'm sure there will be enough demand from Raith fans for a winnable play-off match.

It would have made commercial sense for them to sell what would have been empty seats in the home end to huns.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2016, 12:38 PM
I can't see that happening for us.

I'm sure there will be enough demand from Raith fans for a winnable play-off match.

It would have made commercial sense for them to sell what would have been empty seats in the home end to huns.

:agree:. Clubs see the huns as a cash cow, always sell out and clubs look to make fortune out of them. I don't blame them either.

blackpoolhibs
24-04-2016, 12:49 PM

I know. :greengrin

hibee-boys
24-04-2016, 12:56 PM
What decides who plays at home in the first leg? Playing home 2nd leg is an advantage I'd say and do away goals count??

Hermit Crab
24-04-2016, 01:01 PM
What decides who plays at home in the first leg? Playing home 2nd leg is an advantage I'd say and do away goals count??

Advantage is with the team finishing higher meaning if we finish 3rd our second leg is at home, Falkirks second leg will be at home if they finish second. The SPL club have home advantage in the second leg as well. Away goals do not count double

Baldy Foghorn
24-04-2016, 01:08 PM

:yawn::yawn:

Ged
24-04-2016, 01:12 PM
One game at time Raith will be really tough...I've seen nothing to suggest we will manage to get past them...

Really? Open your ****ing eyes then.

Aldo
24-04-2016, 01:14 PM
I can't see that happening for us. I'm sure there will be enough demand from Raith fans for a winnable play-off match. It would have made commercial sense for them to sell what would have been empty seats in the home end to huns.

They will still have plenty of empty seats IMHO. If they thought they would make a few more Bob then they would jump at the chance.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Really? Open your ****ing eyes then.

How about you open yours. Were you at the game yesterday? Did you see how bad we were or were too busy doing something else? Our performance yesterday suggests we will not beat Raith over two legs.

Brightside
24-04-2016, 01:27 PM
We are not playing well enough to go up... i will be massively surprised if we do.

Dublin07
24-04-2016, 01:44 PM

We have beaten them 4 times this season. That suggests we will get past them. That's if we play them as we can still finish second.

Dublin07
24-04-2016, 01:47 PM
How about you open yours. Were you at the game yesterday? Did you see how bad we were or were too busy doing something else? Our performance yesterday suggests we will not beat Raith over two legs.

Didn't see hibs yesterday but did see raith and they were crap. I agree our away form is hopeless but we would beat raith Falkirk and Killir at home imo.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Didn't see hibs yesterday but did see raith and they were crap. I agree our away form is hopeless but we would beat raith Falkirk and Killir at home imo.

We have not beaten falkirk at home all season, we surrendered a 2 goal lead with 3 minutes to play against ten men......

JimBHibees
24-04-2016, 01:51 PM
We have not beaten falkirk at home all season, we surrendered a 2 goal lead with 3 minutes to play against ten men......

Which shows we should have beaten them.

Dublin07
24-04-2016, 01:52 PM

They have also not beaten us all season. Over 2 games I think we would win. If the ref had done his job properly we would have won easily. Falkirk fight like hell but are an awful team.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2016, 02:04 PM
They have also not beaten us all season. Over 2 games I think we would win. If the ref had done his job properly we would have won easily. Falkirk fight like hell but are an awful team.

No, if the players had done their job properly then we would have won.

Ronniekirk
24-04-2016, 02:06 PM

I was at the Morton game and while disappointed in our overall performance we won't be playing anyone in between the two Games v Raith and while not underestimating them i still think over two legs we can beat them as we will raise our game and hopefully Dylan will be playing his way back to match fitness for parts of these two games
What i am more concerned about is how we manage players game time and fitness as Cummings tired visibly yesterday but we have no other striker that can score the way he can
An over reliance on Cummings will see him burnt out Vitamin juice drinks cant work miracles

SON OF PADDY
24-04-2016, 04:44 PM

God forbid !!!

lucky
24-04-2016, 04:51 PM
I don't see why Hibs won't win the play offs if the players turn up and play. Both Rovers and Falkirk have lost to us this season. Falkirk will have try and win rather than sit in and defend. Their players will also be under pressure. I'm quietly confident of a promotion and cup double.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2016, 06:24 PM
I don't see why Hibs won't win the play offs if the players turn up and play. Both Rovers and Falkirk have lost to us this season. Falkirk will have try and win rather than sit in and defend. Their players will also be under pressure. I'm quietly confident of a promotion and cup double.

:fishin:

JimBHibees
24-04-2016, 06:30 PM
No, if the players had done their job properly then we would have won.

Blatant penalty at Falkirk ignored, McGinn wrongly sent off at ER and a string of appalling decisions in the last game indicate refs have had a huge influence in these games and not for us.

flash
24-04-2016, 06:37 PM

Now there's irony at it's best.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2016, 08:38 PM
Now there's irony at it's best.

Ah, I knew you'd be along soon. Still think I'm a hearts fan do you?

erin go bragh
24-04-2016, 08:54 PM

But we rescued a point with only nine men on the park , in the other game .
After playing with ten men for 60 mins .

GGTTH

Sammy7nil
24-04-2016, 09:28 PM
The away stand at Holds 3370 but if required we will be allocated an additional 500 seats in the Railway stand at the side of the pitch. Total allocation being 3870. Thats plenty and will not sell out, especially if this game is on tv.

IT will sell out :cb

Hermit Crab
24-04-2016, 09:30 PM
IT will sell out :cb

Not so sure, I believe its on the tv. BBC Alba.

PatHead
24-04-2016, 09:46 PM
Going to be a really expensive month. If we finish 3rd and did make it to the play off final you could be talking £25 a game X 6 = £150 plus travel as well as the cup final.

That will influence how many attend any games. Can't blame folk who don't/can't go to them all especially as some are midweek and on telly.

danhibees1875
24-04-2016, 09:50 PM

One game at a time. But even so, I wouldn't be so sure we'd get that sort of allocation for a playoff final. I'd expect teams to do similar to what we done against the rangers last year and take the financial hit to lower the away support.

BS44
24-04-2016, 09:50 PM

You're definitely a Hearts fan. But your twin brother is one of the best Hibs fans I know, gets to almost every game home and away. 😆

flash
24-04-2016, 09:51 PM

Never thought you were. Just a relentless troll.

greenlex
24-04-2016, 10:16 PM
We are not playing well enough to go up... i will be massively surprised if we do.

I'll be surprised too but nothing to do with our current form. The amount of games is going to kill us in the end with the cherry on top being if we somehow manage to get to the play off final the Cup final is sandwiched in between. In shirt it ain't gonna happen but I'll be behind out team whilst we try.

lucky
24-04-2016, 11:55 PM

Really you think I'm trolling? Come on G you know me better than that

Hermit Crab
25-04-2016, 12:20 AM
Really you think I'm trolling? Come on G you know me better than that

:greengrin, only mucking about K.

Hermit Crab
25-04-2016, 12:21 AM
You're definitely a Hearts fan. But your twin brother is one of the best Hibs fans I know, gets to almost every game home and away. 

Nah, he's a prick. :greengrin

SJM
25-04-2016, 08:19 AM
All games are on bt sports - worth subscribing this week for the month and a bit as you'll get the champions league semi matches and others for the month you will need it.