PDA

View Full Version : Ref today

The_Horde
23-04-2016, 08:41 PM
*insert usuals*

Hard to believe a referee can be so rubbish and yet continue to referee a vast majority of our games.

Falkirk fan too apparently.

MWHIBBIES
23-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Does he really referee a ''vast majority'' of our games though?

The_Horde
23-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Does he really referee a ''vast majority'' of our games though?

Maybe a bit of an exaggeration but he seems to have had a few lately.

matty_f
23-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Maybe a bit of an exaggeration but he seems to have had a few lately.

Was it the same one that gave St Mirren's offside goal?

Jonnyboy
23-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Was it the same one that gave St Mirren's offside goal?

Nope, that was another baldy barsteward - Craig Charlston

The_Horde
23-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Nope, that was another baldy barsteward - Craig Charlston

That's who I thought it was. This guy was just as bad and seemed to love the attention.

Jonnyboy
23-04-2016, 09:04 PM
That's who I thought it was. This guy was just as bad and seemed to love the attention.

Yep, it was a 'look at me everyone' type of performance

Sir David Gray
23-04-2016, 09:30 PM
It was Stephen Finnie and he's refereed two of our games this season, the other one being the replay up at Inverness.

AndyB_70
23-04-2016, 10:10 PM
Cummings was ruled offside after putting the ball in the net in the 2nd half. I remember him having a real go at the linesman and the ref. If you see it the video of the incident you'll see he was clearly onside.
How are they guys getting judged on their performance? Yet another shocker just like the goal we lost at St Mirren.
:fuming::fuming::fuming::fuming::fuming::fuming:

JimBHibees
24-04-2016, 08:21 AM
Cummings was ruled offside after putting the ball in the net in the 2nd half. I remember him having a real go at the linesman and the ref. If you see it the video of the incident you'll see he was clearly onside.
How are they guys getting judged on their performance? Yet another shocker just like the goal we lost at St Mirren.
:fuming::fuming::fuming::fuming::fuming::fuming:

Too many of them happening at the moment which are hugely costly and all seem to be going against us. The decisions in the Falkirk game particularly the Cummings pen and red card when he was yards onside. Think something is going on.

killie-hibby
24-04-2016, 08:59 AM
Too many of them happening at the moment which are hugely costly and all seem to be going against us. The decisions in the Falkirk game particularly the Cummings pen and red card when he was yards onside. Think something is going on.

Had those decisions gone against the Bigot Twins,Hearts and Aberdeen we would now be listening every night on Sportsound how TV evidence must be introduced into the Scottish Professional leagues. Too expensive! Tell that to Hibs employees about to be made redundant if promotion is not achieved.
By the way am I the only one who failed to hear any pundit or analyst even mention yesterday's offside incident.

JimBHibees
24-04-2016, 11:09 AM
Had those decisions gone against the Bigot Twins,Hearts and Aberdeen we would now be listening every night on Sportsound how TV evidence must be introduced into the Scottish Professional leagues. Too expensive! Tell that to Hibs employees about to be made redundant if promotion is not achieved.
By the way am I the only one who failed to hear any pundit or analyst even mention yesterday's offside incident.

I think we need to keep raising it in interviews. At the moment we are getting done over by appalling decisions not just close ones. Both offsides v St Mirren and Morton is us 4 points better off and 2nd tied up. Other teams do it so Stubbsy should also.