PDA

View Full Version : Sakho failed drug test

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2016, 08:22 PM
I see his omission from the Liverpool team today was as a result of a failed drug test following the Man Utd Europa League game.

JimBHibees
23-04-2016, 08:24 PM
I see his omission from the Liverpool team today was as a result of a failed drug test following the Man Utd Europa League game.

Wow does that mean a replay?

Sir David Gray
23-04-2016, 08:25 PM

Should mean automatic expulsion for Liverpool with Manchester Utd then having to play Borussia Dortmund and then the winners playing Villarreal.

:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2016, 08:26 PM

No we've already knocked out Dortmund in the next round :-)

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2016, 08:27 PM
Should mean automatic expulsion for Liverpool with Manchester Utd then having to play Borussia Dortmund and then the winners playing Villarreal.

:greengrin

Just put Dortmund through instead as Manure have no chance against them.

Sir David Gray
23-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Just put Dortmund through instead as Manure have no chance against them.

Through to the FA Cup final now.

You must be getting a wee bit jittery about that bet? :worried:

:wink:

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Through to the FA Cup final now.

You must be getting a wee bit jittery about that bet? :worried:

:wink:

I don't get jittery about minor wagers.

Pete
23-04-2016, 08:39 PM
What's the bet?

Who can become small-time the quickest by prioritising and winning a piddly cup?

:dunno:

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2016, 08:42 PM
No it was by how many points would the BIG reigning team lose the league to the SMALL team this season. So no worries Citeh aren't part of it.

Sir David Gray
23-04-2016, 09:35 PM
What's the bet?

Who can become small-time the quickest by prioritising and winning a piddly cup?

:dunno:

Nope, SH suggested that Liverpool would win a trophy this season and, not only that, they would win more trophies than Manchester Utd.

I disagreed.

The loser is donating £20 to Dnipro Kids.

Reports stating that SH has already written out his cheque are, as yet, unsubstantiated. :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Nope, SH suggested that Liverpool would win a trophy this season and, not only that, they would win more trophies than Manchester Utd.

I disagreed.

Reports stating that SH has already written out his cheque are, as yet, unsubstantiated. :greengrin

A cheque! Do they still exist?

I used to have a few rubber ones :-)

Pete
23-04-2016, 09:46 PM

I disagreed.

I take it if you both win a trophy then you'll both write cheques out. Everyone is a winner. :agree:

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2016, 09:50 PM
I take it if you both win a trophy then you'll both write cheques out. Everyone is a winner. :agree:

No if we both win a trophy I lose. But in reality there is no loser as happy to donate to Dnipro anyway so if I win tbe bet I will still donate £20.

Sir David Gray
23-04-2016, 09:51 PM

Nope I would win if that happens.

SH categorically stated that Liverpool would win more trophies than Manchester Utd this season.

Pete
23-04-2016, 09:57 PM
No if we both win a trophy I lose. But in reality there is no loser as happy to donate to Dnipro anyway so if I win tbe bet I will still donate £20.

Cracking gesture. :thumbsup:

Pete
23-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Nope I would win if that happens.

SH categorically stated that Liverpool would win more trophies than Manchester Utd this season.

You should get your chequebook out anyway. For no other reason than that your team are mediocre.

Sir David Gray
23-04-2016, 10:05 PM
You should get your chequebook out anyway. For no other reason than that your team are mediocre.

They're not "my team" to be honest, I just like Manchester Utd but I don't particularly bother if they lose. The only games I really want them to win are the ones against Liverpool.

I only have one team.

HoboHarry
23-04-2016, 10:06 PM
A cheque! Do they still exist?

I used to have a few rubber ones :-)

All of the Scousers I knew had cheque books. With someone else's name on it right enough......

😉

Pete
23-04-2016, 10:08 PM
They're not "my team" to be honest, I just like Manchester Utd but I don't particularly bother if they lose. The only games I really want them to win are the ones against Liverpool.

I only have one team.

Who said I was talking about Manchester United? :greengrin

Sir David Gray
23-04-2016, 10:15 PM
Who said I was talking about Manchester United? :greengrin

:greengrin I wish Hibs were as good as mediocre at times.