PDA

View Full Version : Cummings/Waghorn

Jim44
23-04-2016, 07:54 PM
Browsing one or two boards today, I read that Cummings voted for Waghorn as Championship player of the year. Reading the Sevco muppet comments, it would appear their love hate opinion of Cummings is weakening to one of respect and that most of them would like to sign him next season.

Sir David Gray
23-04-2016, 07:56 PM
I'm sure Cummings would love to sign for a club whose fans describe him as a paedophile at every opportunity.

Hibeesmad
23-04-2016, 08:02 PM
They cant afford him

Waxy
23-04-2016, 08:03 PM
Browsing one or two boards today, I read that Cummings voted for Waghorn as Championship player of the year. Reading the Sevco muppet comments, it would appear their love hate opinion of Cummings is weakening to one of respect and that most of them would like to sign him next season.

A bit like Scott Allen?

Pete
23-04-2016, 08:06 PM

Strikers union with the vote.

As for signing him, I'd like us to sign David Silva but it isn't going to happen as he's not for sale and we can't afford him.

Waxy
23-04-2016, 08:24 PM

A bit like Scott Allen?

Centre Hawf
23-04-2016, 10:00 PM
No denying the lad has great potential but imo as much as I wouldn't like to see him pull on their jersey, if we're still in this division and the money is decent then I would consider letting him go to them/any other club.

If we go up I'd like to see him cut his teeth with us in the premiership though.

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-04-2016, 12:21 AM
Now that the Rangers are up bigots with big pockets might dig deep. The right money and he is off.

J-C
24-04-2016, 07:08 AM
No denying the lad has great potential but imo as much as I wouldn't like to see him pull on their jersey, if we're still in this division and the money is decent then I would consider letting him go to them/any other club.

If we go up I'd like to see him cut his teeth with us in the premiership though.

My view too, it depends where we are playing next season, if we're stuck in this boring league again, Cummings can go ( if he wants to ) to the highest bidder, he's a decent players, still raw but he'll go where the money is.

Hibs Class
24-04-2016, 08:59 AM
My view too, it depends where we are playing next season, if we're stuck in this boring league again, Cummings can go ( if he wants to ) to the highest bidder, he's a decent players, still raw but he'll go where the money is.

If we are stuck in this league again next year I'd rather he stayed. He's a proven scorer at this level and no reason to assume he wouldn't contribute the same again.

J-C
24-04-2016, 09:50 AM
If we are stuck in this league again next year I'd rather he stayed. He's a proven scorer at this level and no reason to assume he wouldn't contribute the same again.

Very true but can you see him staying if we don't go up?

sleeping giant
24-04-2016, 10:01 AM
It's obvious that he will be linked heavily with them in the run up to the final .
Be prepared .

J-C
24-04-2016, 10:03 AM
It's obvious that he will be linked heavily with them in the run up to the final .
Be prepared .

We'll also know what league we'll be in prior to the cup final.

Waxy
24-04-2016, 10:07 AM
We'll also know what league we'll be in prior to the cup final.

Or maybe not.

J-C
24-04-2016, 10:26 AM
Or maybe not.

I thought the play off final was before the cup final.

Edit. Just checked and you're correct, 2nd leg after the cup final if we get there.

flash
24-04-2016, 10:27 AM
First leg before second leg after.

frazeHFC
24-04-2016, 12:32 PM
First leg before second leg after.

Do we know what day it will be yet? I'm sure I seen it was the day after so presumably be moved to the Tuesday/Wednesday?

stantonsboots
24-04-2016, 12:46 PM
I'm sure Cummings would love to sign for a club whose fans describe him as a paedophile at every opportunity.
cummings wants to go to them and they want to sign him. we have offered him £2500 a week but his agent(the same one as scott allan)has told him to sign for them!

Ronniekirk
24-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Well if we don't go up he will want a fresh challenge He has proved himself at Championship level and don't see him wanting to play a third season there
So here is hoping he fires us to Promotion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleeping giant
24-04-2016, 04:46 PM
cummings wants to go to them and they want to sign him. we have offered him £2500 a week but his agent(the same one as scott allan)has told him to sign for them!

Hey man. Welcome to the board :greengrin

SaulGoodman
24-04-2016, 04:48 PM

Uh huh, cool.

Pete
24-04-2016, 04:50 PM

I'm saying nothing.

Waxy
24-04-2016, 04:55 PM

Oh well. Thats that then.

green day
24-04-2016, 04:57 PM

sniff

ancient hibee
24-04-2016, 06:19 PM

A top class agent look what he's done for Allan's career(he'll be back here instead of Henderson next season).Incidentally the Huns aren't after Cummings.

SunshineOnLeith
24-04-2016, 06:22 PM

Cool story, bro.

JimBHibees
24-04-2016, 06:35 PM
sniff

Indeed.

Winston Ingram
24-04-2016, 08:17 PM
What do we reckon Sevco will bid? £80k?

stantonsboots
25-04-2016, 03:05 PM
A top class agent look what he's done for Allan's career(he'll be back here instead of Henderson next season).Incidentally the Huns aren't after Cummings.hope your right?but I was told from a member of his immediate family!

CapitalGreen
25-04-2016, 03:30 PM
hope your right?but I was told from a member of his immediate family!

So a member of Jason's immediate family has divulged details of his private contract negotiations to you and you felt you would repay their trust by signing up to Hibs.net and posting it for all and sundry.

Hmmm, seems legit.

DH1875
25-04-2016, 03:36 PM
How much do people think he would go for? Seen some people quoting a million but I reckon as little as £600k and he could be off.

CallumLaidlaw
25-04-2016, 03:36 PM
hope your right?but I was told from a member of his immediate family!

Please explain how he can just "sign for them" with a year left on his contract? :wink:

stantonsboots
25-04-2016, 04:03 PM
Please explain how he can just "sign for them" with a year left on his contract? :wink:obviously I mean his agent has told him to reject our offer and sign for them when the clubs agree a fee?but they tried it with scott allan in the exact same circumstances and were told to get tae ****.Hope history repeats itself

stantonsboots
25-04-2016, 04:05 PM
How much do people think he would go for? Seen some people quoting a million but I reckon as little as £600k and he could be off.
300-500k I think

J-C
25-04-2016, 04:10 PM
obviously I mean his agent has told him to reject our offer and sign for them when the clubs agree a fee?but they tried it with scott allan in the exact same circumstances and were told to get tae ****.Hope history repeats itself

I'm friends with his dad and I spoke with him weeks ago, he didn't divulge details except he told me Jase is happy to sign but his agent wants a release fee in the contract, obviously Hibs aren't happy and want to get top dollar when they do sell.

Pete
25-04-2016, 04:10 PM
Neck on the block here. This sounds like a load of fabricated pish.

It's relentless.

stantonsboots
25-04-2016, 05:20 PM
I'm friends with his dad and I spoke with him weeks ago, he didn't divulge details except he told me Jase is happy to sign but his agent wants a release fee in the contract, obviously Hibs aren't happy and want to get top dollar when they do sell.this could possibly be the case the agent creating fake unrest to make hibs agree to his pish?

SunshineOnLeith
25-04-2016, 05:45 PM
this could possibly be the case the agent creating fake unrest to make hibs agree to his pish?

Alternatively, you're making stuff up.