PDA

View Full Version : James Tavernier

hibee1875
23-04-2016, 07:06 PM
What a welt

DaveF
23-04-2016, 07:09 PM
:boo hoo: I'm sure everyone at Hibs is cut to bits by his amazing sarcasm.

truehibernian
23-04-2016, 07:10 PM
That's the Cup team talk done - cheers Tav 👍🏻

matty_f
23-04-2016, 07:11 PM
3-2 ya ****ing prick.

Imagine the brass neck of a The Rangers player talking about sportsmanship. :faf:

Lee Marvin
That's the Cup team talk done - cheers Tav 👍🏻

Tbf we have already done their team talk too

Hibeesmad
Thanks for the first goal on Wednesday, James

Dobosz83
23-04-2016, 07:12 PM
Honour? I don't associate that with certain clubs... :na na:

Waxy
23-04-2016, 07:12 PM
Wow real tears. Launch the rattle why dont you.

Sir David Gray
23-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Respect has to be earned.

Big_Franck
23-04-2016, 07:20 PM
3-2 ya ****ing prick.

Imagine the brass neck of a The Rangers player talking about sportsmanship. :faf:

The irony of a Sevco player talking about sportsmanship after their old club spent more than a decade cheating every other SPL club out of trophies and prize money by signing players they clearly couldn't afford is obviously lost on this wee phanny.

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2016, 07:27 PM
Yes agree with him,I said it on Wednesday and will say it again, poor show from Hibs.

Lee Marvin
23-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Yes agree with him,I said it on Wednesday and will say it again, poor show from Hibs.

I also agree with this. They will 100% use this as mire motivation for cup final.

Pointless from hibs really.

JimBHibees
23-04-2016, 07:29 PM
I also agree with this. They will 100% use this as mire motivation for cup final.

Agree completely pointless and potentially self destructive given the final.

matty_f
23-04-2016, 07:31 PM

Do you not think they might have used it as motivation on Wednesday night when it happened. And then we pumped them?

Do you honestly think in a month's time, Warburton will be saying 'respectfully lads, let's remember with respect, the lack of respect Hibs showed us, respectfully, when they didn't (with respect) give us a respectful clap. With respect.' ?

Libby Hibby
23-04-2016, 07:32 PM

Oh please, don't fall into their trap to try and make this a bigger deal in what it actually is

lapsedhibee

Why do you think they didn't use it as motivation for the game that happened immediately after the event?

Thecat23
I wish we had done it to be fair. Just so there isn't any more pressure on us in the final! They are clearly not happy and I hope it doesn't give them extra motivation to win it.

Lee Marvin
23-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Do you not think they might have used it as motivation on Wednesday night when it happened. And then we pumped them?

Do you honestly think in a month's time, Warburton will be saying 'respectfully lads, let's remember with respect, the lack of respect Hibs showed us, respectfully, when they didn't (with respect) give us a respectful clap. With respect.' ?

Eh, yes I do.

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Oh please, don't fall into their trap to try and make this a bigger deal in what it actually is

I'm' not falling into anyones trap my stance has not changed since Wednesday.

Sir David Gray
23-04-2016, 07:35 PM

Just like they used it for motivation on Wednesday night you mean?

Lee Marvin
23-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Why do you think they didn't use it as motivation for the game that happened immediately after the event?

They may have, they just didn't play very good. But it was a dead rubber for them.

Hibernia&Alba
23-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Seething ha ha. No honour at your club, pal.

Waxy
23-04-2016, 07:37 PM
We cant expect them to be less motivated for ANY reason in the final. It makes no difference. We must be ready for a hard battle.

matty_f
23-04-2016, 07:38 PM
Eh, yes I do.

:faf: Barrie!

Heisenberg
23-04-2016, 07:38 PM
It's a cup final ffs. We should be just as motivated and determined to win as they are. That is the minimum expected of the players.

matty_f
23-04-2016, 07:40 PM
It's a cup final ffs. We should be just as motivated and determined to win as they are. That is the minimum expected of the players.

But they'll have had a team talk about not getting clapped and that. We should probably just concede now, to be honest.

leggeto
23-04-2016, 07:40 PM
What a welt

Well let's all have a minutes applause for them,Jesus its only the wee league, I wouldn't care less,they just wanted to feel superior to us,glad we never done it

Viva_Palmeiras
23-04-2016, 07:41 PM
The irony of a Sevco player talking about sportsmanship after their old club spent more than a decade cheating every other SPL club out of trophies and prize money by signing players they clearly couldn't afford is obviously lost on this wee phanny.

Different time different club - oh sorry went off script...

CB_NO3
23-04-2016, 07:43 PM
Mickey Mouse club sucking up to Rangers shock horror. Glad we never done the guard of honour that has only came into light due to social media. #pcbrigade

CB_NO3
23-04-2016, 07:44 PM
I'm' not falling into anyones trap my stance has not changed since Wednesday.
Explain why you would want us to do a guard of honour for Rangers? And do not use the word tradition.

Sir David Gray
23-04-2016, 07:45 PM
But they'll have had a team talk about not getting clapped and that. We should probably just concede now, to be honest.

I've decided not to go now.

I probably won't even watch it on TV either.

What's the point?

Jim44

Couldn't care less about any GOH either way. One thing I would say is that any team,which relies on what their opponents do or say in the press for motivation, has real problems.

lapsedhibee
But they'll have had a team talk about not getting clapped and that. We should probably just concede now, to be honest..

Bit defeatist. Could we not arrange a friendly and get the opposition to deliberately not clap us on to the park, to know what it feels like so that we can be fired up too?

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Explain why you would want us to do a guard of honour for Rangers? And do not use the word tradition.

Thanks for laying down the rules as to how I can explain myself for having a different opinion to you.

matty_f
23-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Bit defeatist. Could we not arrange a friendly and get the opposition to deliberately not clap us on to the park, to know what it feels like so that we can be fired up too?

Good shout. I should have thought about that, however I'm still beating myself up for considering beating The Rangers on Wednesday night a positive thing, so it's no wonder I couldn't think straight.

Humble apologies to all, I've not only let you down, the site down, the club down, but also I've let myself down. Sorry.

matty_f
23-04-2016, 07:51 PM

What's the point?

I hear you. :agree:

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2016, 07:51 PM

What's the point?

You may as well make it two out of two right enough. ;-)

matty_f
23-04-2016, 07:54 PM

Ooft! :faf:

tamig

Indeed. What a load of hysterical pish here. "We're beat already cos we've angered the hun cos we didnae clap them on." Nonsense.

Sir David Gray

:greengrin

Carheenlea
23-04-2016, 07:55 PM
Going by this clowns tweet, Rangers expected a guard of honour from us.
Exactly why then it was 100% the correct decision not to do so last Wednesday night.

hibsbollah
23-04-2016, 07:56 PM
I think we missed a trick by not sending in a troupe of dancing girls and a dozen ****ing roses into the centre circle for them.

Complaining about not getting a guard of honour :faf: Is that for real? And are some of the posts on this thread complaining that we've given them 'ammunition' for real? Or is some sort of obscure irony/sarcasm at work? I'd hope our players can win a 'fired up' battle with that horrible club all by themselves. Just win the individual battles and we'll be fine. Talk is cheap.

HONG KONG PHOOEY
23-04-2016, 08:03 PM
They guy is pandering to their supporters chip on their shoulder. If it bothered them that much they would have tried harder on Wednesday. If that's what they need to get them self read for the final let then. Make sure we use his pathetic tweet as motivation as well.

Nicho87
23-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Bitter twisted fool

Libby Hibby
23-04-2016, 08:10 PM
Bitter twisted fool

...which is best ignored

Nicho87
23-04-2016, 08:12 PM
...which is best ignored

We ignored it on wednesday, we'll do it again tonight. Bring on the arrogant big heeds.

Jack Hackett
23-04-2016, 09:03 PM

Maybe because they were reeling from the snub and tripping over their collective petted lips...poor wee lambs. Hopefully, they'll organise another boycott of us like they did when they died....Oh! Wait a minute!

Spike Mandela
23-04-2016, 09:22 PM
These tired old traditions from when football used to be played by gentlemen need to be retired.

Modern day teams are full of self centred, cheating, unloyal types who will do anything to their advantage to get a win or a transfer.

This particular club are more vile than most with a history of cheating, tax avoidance and bigotry to boot.

I don't like them, what they stand for or their vile cronies in the media.

I don't care if we show them any respect ever again and whilst it would have been easy to toe the line and keep their media stormtroopers off our backs I'm glad we let them know we hate their horrible little club which has brought nothing but dishonour and embarrassment to this country.

marinello59
23-04-2016, 09:26 PM
James Tavernier is a cock. FACT.

poolman
23-04-2016, 09:28 PM

If you need motivation for a cup final you should'nt be playing

poolman
23-04-2016, 09:32 PM
I think we missed a trick by not sending in a troupe of dancing girls and a dozen ****ing roses into the centre circle for them.

Complaining about not getting a guard of honour :faf: Is that for real? And are some of the posts on this thread complaining that we've given them 'ammunition' for real? Or is some sort of obscure irony/sarcasm at work? I'd hope our players can win a 'fired up' battle with that horrible club all by themselves. Just win the individual battles and we'll be fine. Talk is cheap.

Exactly ☺

ben johnson
23-04-2016, 09:34 PM
Come along to Ibrox and sit with the away fans and see how much respect your Club has for our Club. My friend was in corporate hospitality and John Greig was the host. Introduced himself then mentioned today's opponents Hibernian as a club he has no time for. We don't like you and you don't like us as you prove time and time again. But then again you don't care as the words of the song go. Delighted we gave them nothing.

Spike Mandela
23-04-2016, 09:35 PM
We can give them a guard of honour when they go up to get their runners up medals.:cb

cmcd
23-04-2016, 09:37 PM

Utter nonsense .Stubbs was first manager on the phone to congratulate them . For me that's enough

Pete
What a welt

Ach, well. :-(

Not going to lose any sleep and don't expect this to have any effect on the pitch.

Sir David Gray
I'm surprised he is able to tweet anything since he's most likely still stuck in Marvin Bartley's back pocket.

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Utter nonsense .Stubbs was first manager on the phone to congratulate them . For me that's enough

In your opinion not mine.

Aldo
23-04-2016, 09:43 PM
Total non story... Winder if they will have a guard of honour if Smellic win the league the week before they play them....

SteveHFC
23-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Come along to Ibrox and sit with the away fans and see how much respect your Club has for our Club. My friend was in corporate hospitality and John Greig was the host. Introduced himself then mentioned today's opponents Hibernian as a club he has no time for. We don't like you and you don't like us as you prove time and time again. But then again you don't care as the words of the song go. Delighted we gave them nothing.

I really want us to destroy them in the cup final.

Hate them more than i hate hearts.

Captain Trips
23-04-2016, 09:51 PM
**** The Rangers, **** Tavernier and **** the guard of Honour. The way The Rangers acted over Scott Allan sums that shower up.

Honour aye right.

monarch
23-04-2016, 09:58 PM
We're told by all and sundry that they're the same club as pre 2012, in which case they stiffed creditors for £70M , and yet Tavernier feels they feel they deserve respect. How many hospitals and schools could have used the portion of that due to HMRC.
Guard of honour ? You're having a laugh.

Sir David Gray
23-04-2016, 10:02 PM
We're told by all and sundry that they're the same club as pre 2012, in which case they stiffed creditors for £70M , and yet Tavernier feels they feel they deserve respect. How many hospitals and schools could have used the portion of that due to HMRC.

See this is when they start to use liquidation to their advantage and are quite happy to blame this sort of stuff on the "old Rangers".

God forbid that you try to suggest that they haven't won 54 league titles though.

Pete
23-04-2016, 10:02 PM

That was the old club that did that though. But the old club won all the trophies so they must still be the same club. I'm confused, maybe they are just a new club when it suits them.

Ryan91
23-04-2016, 11:37 PM
James Tavernier is a cock. FACT.

Can't help but feel there is something missing from the end of your post.

:coffee:

greenlex
23-04-2016, 11:52 PM
Nowt to do with motivation or cup finals we should have done it. A few seconds of nothing really.

Baader
24-04-2016, 01:11 AM
***k Tavernier and the tax evading bigots who pay his wages. See you in the final idiot.

givescotlandfreedom
24-04-2016, 01:38 AM
One of the biggest cheats in a team of them. GIRUY

Matty_Jack04
24-04-2016, 05:38 AM
Nowt to do with motivation or cup finals we should have done it. A few seconds of nothing really.

This guard of honour thing is becoming a nonsense, it used to be the team whoever the champions played in their last home game of the season I.e trophy day gave them a guard of honour not every team they encounter from the minute they win the thing till the seasons end it's embarrassing to expect that especially after winning this league

green day
24-04-2016, 05:41 AM
This guard of honour thing is becoming a nonsense, it used to be the team whoever the champions played in their last home game of the season I.e trophy day gave them a guard of honour not every team they encounter from the minute they win the thing till the seasons end it's embarrassing to expect that especially after winning this league

Agreed - the furore last year about hearts was ridiculous as they had 3 GoH before they came to Easter road.

GreenLake
24-04-2016, 06:15 AM
I watched Ashley Cole play a great game for the Galaxy tonight and thought how different it was to watch Tavernier last Wednesday as a young player overloaded with self-aggrandizement and underweighted by pay check and talent. Cole is past his prime and playing in the MLS but would still keep Tavernier on the bench playing on his bad side if he signed for the new team.

Tavernier has done the square root of f*** all and trumpets bs on twitter. What an unfocused tool.
:faf:

Scouse Hibee
24-04-2016, 08:15 AM
I watched Ashley Cole play a great game for the Galaxy tonight and thought how different it was to watch Tavernier last Wednesday as a young player overloaded with self-aggrandizement and underweighted by pay check and talent. Cole is past his prime and playing in the MLS but would still keep Tavernier on the bench playing on his bad side if he signed for the new team.

Tavernier has done the square root of f*** all and trumpets bs on twitter. What an unfocused tool.
:faf:

Not sure of your point to be honest,Ashley Cole probably still better than any fullback in the SPL never mind the championship.

snooky
24-04-2016, 08:19 AM

Greig is/was a Hearts supporter so he's doubly bitter towards Hibs.
Just away to re-view the pic of his encounter with Sloop (yet again) :greengrin

greenlex
24-04-2016, 08:22 AM
I thought it was the first game as champions. I agree that once is enough and anything more is embarrasing. If we were not the first game they could have rammed it just like the trumpets last year.

gorgie greens
24-04-2016, 08:43 AM

If it bothered them that much I think they would have had a couple sent off in the first 10 minutes on Wednesday .
Agree with Hibs on this , puddle drinkers

Northernhibee
24-04-2016, 09:09 AM
It made us look bitter IMO.

marinello59
24-04-2016, 09:14 AM
It made us look bitter IMO.

No, it made their player look bitter.

Northernhibee
24-04-2016, 09:16 AM
No, it made their player look bitter.

Not at all, we'd be raging if the boot was on the other foot and don't pretend that's not the case.

Scottie
24-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Not at all, we'd be raging if the boot was on the other foot and don't pretend that's not the case.
What a load of ****.

They were our fiercest rivals for promotion this year and got the respect they deserved through the Alan Stubbs phone call to them. Maybe for next year's Champions we can all order a marching band and ra ra girls.

People have short memories the way our players and fans were treated at the play off game at Ipox last year. They treated our club with not one bit of respect that day or ever in their short history.

**** them and everything they stand for.

Canon Hannan
24-04-2016, 09:40 AM
I know Tav's family and they have no idea of the Scottish game and history of RFC.

It really winds them up how nobody can say their name on TV correctly hahahah

hibee_nation
24-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Hibernian FC hates rangers. FACT

Leith Green
24-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Any professional footballer who has extra motivation from something like that needs shot.. Its a cup final, winning the trophy is all the motivation there should be. For the record i think we should have just given them the guard of honour as it looks petty

adhibs
24-04-2016, 11:39 AM
Glad there spewing and even happier that we never gave that **** a guard of honour. Yesterdays picture of tavernier giving the alloa player who refused to clap a dirty look is brilliant. Must be an awfy sensitive wee soul when his ego's no being massaged.

Iggy Pope
24-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Not sure of your point to be honest,Ashley Cole probably still better than any fullback in the SPL never mind the championship.

No doubt about that. He's another one that's a cock though.

davemcbain
24-04-2016, 12:03 PM
There is no honour amongst (tax) thieves

RFC - Revenue Fleecing Cheats

hibees 7062
24-04-2016, 12:20 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/13061965_878561668937249_7222657603425144974_n.jpg ?oh=27ee7b17f99cb5ad8b09fcb55177b1db&oe=579F59F3 Goalscorer and Celtic loanee Michael Duffy refused to clap during the guard of honour yesterday!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-04-2016, 12:21 PM
I actually like Tavernier but no need for the tweet.

Libby Hibby
24-04-2016, 12:23 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/13061965_878561668937249_7222657603425144974_n.jpg ?oh=27ee7b17f99cb5ad8b09fcb55177b1db&oe=579F59F3 Goalscorer and Celtic loanee Michael Duffy refused to clap during the guard of honour yesterday!

Haha, brilliant...well done the lad for sticking by his beliefs

GreenLake
24-04-2016, 02:07 PM

I was pissed last night and beyond making a point but it all seemed rational at the time.:greengrin

I agree with you about SPL.

Big_Franck
24-04-2016, 02:21 PM

Michael Duffy is from Derry in Northern Ireland and on loan from Celtic. I wish I could have got odds on him not applauding the rangers on to the pitch yesterday.

DUX
24-04-2016, 02:26 PM
Wager a bet Alloa Chairman Mike Mulreny (remember him of 'Photographic Video Recognition Camera's in response to the vile sectarian singing recently which never seen the light of day) was creaming his pants at being at Sectarianbrox.

Roaster GIRUY Mulreny ya pure bigot!

Jones28
24-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Wager a bet Alloa Chairman Mike Mulreny (remember him of 'Photographic Video Recognition Camera's in response to the vile sectarian singing recently which never seen the light of day) was creaming his pants at being at Sectarianbrox.

I cannot stand him, an absolute ****-trumpet.

Squealing pig
24-04-2016, 02:53 PM
Who?

Bostonhibby
24-04-2016, 03:08 PM

:top marks It's the liberal use of the word honour that gets me - there's no connection between the word and their deeds.

hibees 7062
24-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Who?

Tavernier - Mulreny which one ? :greengrin

Spike Mandela
24-04-2016, 04:19 PM

Have to say this is a load of rubbish. Mike was one of the most level headed and vocal advocates against Sevco being parachuted into the Championship and is Alloa through and through.

My wife knows him personally and he told her that he thought Hibs were the best football team Alloa played in the Championship lastt year and predicted Hibs to win it this year.

I sense no Hunnishness in him at all.

neil7908
24-04-2016, 05:27 PM
If Celtic win the league early next season and have a game against the Rangers after that I look forward to him going on Twitter and loudly proclaiming to his own fans that his club should be putting on a guard of honour

DUX
24-04-2016, 06:32 PM
Have to say this is a load of rubbish. Mike was one of the most level headed and vocal advocates against Sevco being parachuted into the Championship and is Alloa through and through.

My wife knows him personally and he told her that he thought Hibs were the best football team Alloa played in the Championship lastt year and predicted Hibs to win it this year.

I sense no Hunnishness in him at all.

That's why he teamed up with the SFA and others after the disgusting filth spewed out at Sectarianbrox at Stubbsy stating they were looking into Photographic Recognition Video Cameras knowing it was pure pish as a deflection. The Rangers got away with their vile sectarianism again as it was swept under the carpet. Where are the cameras- nowhere to be seen and probs never will be.

AYE RIGHT THEN.

BT58
24-04-2016, 06:47 PM
When we win the cup we can give their team the clap when they go up for their losers medals......cannae see them or their boss giving us credit for beating them. Bassas the lot of em

bawheid
24-04-2016, 06:50 PM
That's why he teamed up with the SFA and others after the disgusting filth spewed out at Sectarianbrox at Stubbsy stating they were looking into Photographic Recognition Video Cameras knowing it was pure pish as a deflection. The Rangers got away with their vile sectarianism again as it was swept under the carpet. Where are the cameras- nowhere to be seen and probs never will be.

AYE RIGHT THEN.

Mike Mulraney is neither a bigot nor a Hun sympathiser. That's a fact.

DUX
24-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Mike Mulraney is neither a bigot nor a Hun sympathiser. That's a fact.

Certainly seemed like one by going around the media with the non-starter Photo recognition video cameras instead of calling for the rangers to be punished for the vile sectarian hatred aimed at big Stubbsy.

Must be a good impressionist then?

pennyhibee
24-04-2016, 06:54 PM
The most vitriolic bile spewed against Hibs seems to be coming from Warburton , Waghorn and the ego Tavernier .All three who know nothing of our club but desperately in need of endearment from their bigot fans You'll be more upset come May 21 you ignorant trumpets

Bostonhibby
24-04-2016, 06:57 PM
Certainly seemed like one by going around the media with the non-starter Photo recognition video cameras instead of calling for the rangers to be punished for the vile sectarian hatred aimed at big Stubbsy.

Must be a good impressionist then?

You have formed the impression (pun intended) that the guy is whatever you think he is, at least one of the posters above are telling us they have a direct connection to him, and he ain't what you think by the sound of it.

DUX
24-04-2016, 07:01 PM
You have formed the impression (pun intended) that the guy is whatever you think he is, at least one of the posters above are telling us they have a direct connection to him, and he ain't what you think by the sound of it.

Formed my opinion by him trolling the media with the non-starter Photo recognition cameras which deflected from actually punishing the rangers for their sectarian hatred at big Stubbsy.

Are the cameras installed around the grounds or even talked of now?

killie-hibby
24-04-2016, 07:01 PM
When we win the cup we can give their team the clap when they go up for their losers medals......cannae see them or their boss giving us credit for beating them. Bassas the lot of em

Hibs are far too sophisticated, clean and respectable to give anyone the CLAP. Hopefully some Govan beauties give the whole lot of these Bassas a very large infestation of the CLAP. That's the very least they deserve.

Bostonhibby
24-04-2016, 07:03 PM
Formed my opinion by him trolling the media with the non-starter Photo recognition cameras which deflected from actually punishing the rangers for their sectarian hatred at big Stubbsy.

Are the cameras installed around the grounds or even talked of now?

I don't know, but if they aren't talked about then it follows he must be a hun.

DUX
24-04-2016, 07:08 PM
I don't know, but if they aren't talked about then it follows he must be a hun.

Whatever Bostonhibby!

Bostonhibby
24-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Whatever Bostonhibby!

A satisfactory conclusion for me.

DUX
24-04-2016, 07:13 PM

Hows that like?

DUX
24-04-2016, 07:20 PM

you lost your typing fingers, how is trolling someone a satisfactory conclusion?

Bostonhibby
24-04-2016, 07:27 PM
you lost your typing fingers, how is trolling someone a satisfactory conclusion?

Ah sorry, took your whatever as being the green light to do whatever I want, the discussion seemed to end with that, it did for me.

DUX
24-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Ah sorry, took your whatever as being the green light to do whatever I want, the discussion seemed to end with that, it did for me.

:aok:

Carheenlea
24-04-2016, 07:59 PM
Our manager was referred to as a "Fenian *******" during one of Rangers` jolly anthems early in the first half. Quite a large chunk of them joined in, and nobody can convince me that wouldn't have still been the case had a GoH been granted.
Until that ceases to be the case, Hibs are absolutely doing the right thing.

Scouse Hibee
24-04-2016, 08:14 PM
Our manager was referred to as a "Fenian *******" during one of Rangers` jolly anthems early in the first half. Quite a large chunk of them joined in, and nobody can convince me that wouldn't have still been the case had a GoH been granted.
Until that ceases to be the case, Hibs are absolutely doing the right thing.

I fail to see what the fans sing or what you feel about them has to do with a guard of honour given by the players to the opposition players. Fair enough Hibs decided not to do it but it had **** all to do with some daft song sung by a bunch of eejits

Carheenlea
24-04-2016, 08:27 PM
I fail to see what the fans sing or what you feel about them has to do with a guard of honour given by the players to the opposition players. Fair enough Hibs decided not to do it but it had **** all to do with some daft song sung by a bunch of eejits

The fans, the players, the directors, management and coaching staff are all one entity to me. Alan Stubbs called both Warburton and Weir to congratulate - football men talking football, and congratulations well deserved. Wednesday night at Easter Road with the backing of 3800 of their fans presents a different beast altogether, and one that in no way deserves credit.
It is a great pity that the sectarian abuse of our manager raised less objection than our decision on the GoH. That's Scottish football for you.

Scouse Hibee
24-04-2016, 08:34 PM
The fans, the players, the directors, management and coaching staff are all one entity to me. Alan Stubbs called both Warburton and Weir to congratulate - football men talking football, and congratulations well deserved. Wednesday night at Easter Road with the backing of 3800 of their fans presents a different beast altogether, and one that in no way deserves credit.
It is a great pity that the sectarian abuse of our manager raised less objection than our decision on the GoH. That's Scottish football for you.

You contradict yourself, you say they are one entity,then say you have no problem with football men talking football and congratulations well deserved. But football men (players) honouring other football men (congratulating them) is wrong! Make your mind up.

Carheenlea
24-04-2016, 08:46 PM
You contradict yourself, you say they are one entity,then say you have no problem with football men talking football and congratulations well deserved. But football men (players) honouring other football men (congratulating them) is wrong! Make your mind up.

I said that I classed a Rangers team on the pitch backed by thousands of fans as one entity. One not worthy of credit.
It's done now, and nothing is going to change it, just like our vastly differing opinions on the matter.

hibees 7062
24-04-2016, 08:52 PM
The most vitriolic bile spewed against Hibs seems to be coming from Warburton , Waghorn and the ego Tavernier .All three who know nothing of our club but desperately in need of endearment from their bigot fans You'll be more upset come May 21 you ignorant trumpets

Same 2 he tried to punt in January . No one wanted them

Captain Trips
24-04-2016, 09:14 PM
I feel we have enough on our own plate just now to be honest, what some rival players think about us or what we do has no bearing on anything they are rivals after all. The only issue on Wednesday was Hibs 3 The Rangers 2.

I dont expect other clubs to care what we or our players think of them. I do not give one on Warburtons thoughts on my club or Waghorn or Tavernier or any other person at that club.

Sean1875
25-04-2016, 10:27 AM
Sevco couldn't honour a £40 debt to a face painter. **** them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brizo
25-04-2016, 12:10 PM

Unfortunately that's true. Until sectarianism attracts the same level of public disgust that anti-Semitism and racism attracts in English football these songs will be with us for decades to come. It isn't helped that some of our own fans seem to regard this behaviour (Chick Young style) as "daft songs" rather than see them for what they are

HappyHanlon
25-04-2016, 12:10 PM
Guard of Honour? Nae chance. Wouldn't pish on them if they were on fire!

They are pure ****!

DUX
25-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Unfortunately that's true. Until sectarianism attracts the same level of public disgust that anti-Semitism and racism attracts in English football these songs will be with us for decades to come. It isn't helped that some of our own fans seem to regard this behaviour (Chick Young style) as "daft songs" rather than see them for what they are

Unfortunately Scotland's authorities are riddled with bigots from both sides.

I am the ever eternal optimist though and things will change if the voices keep getting louder against the bigotry.

Eternal Optimist- I also believe we will win the SC this year.

The_Horde
25-04-2016, 12:25 PM
Guard of Honour? Nae chance. Wouldn't pish on them if they were on fire!

They are pure ****!

Deary me.

Bit harsh. I'm not overly fond of sevco but wishing bodily harm is a bit too far and definitely not hibs class.

25-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Aw get over yourself you pathetic, greeting faced wee ****. Respect? Your scabby, cheating, thieving, bigotted institution wouldn't know respect if if came up and bit yous on the arse.

Now put your dummy back in ya **** :na na:

Stantons Angel
25-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Oh for Gawds sake! your all discussing something that has no bearing on the cup final at all!

I feel respect is earned and by Gawd Sevco will be along time building that with me!

Dont play into their hands by discussing and falling out on here about something that happened in the recent past. You your selves are putting the pressure on the team by doing this.

We all need to focus on what needs to be done over the next month and htat is get behind Hibs ! let them do what they have to and let us get on with supporting our team!

Lago
25-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Is it really anything worth bothering about?

Ryan69
25-04-2016, 07:45 PM
Deary me.

Bit harsh. I'm not overly fond of sevco but wishing bodily harm is a bit too far and definitely not hibs class.

Dearie me.

When exactly did he wish bodily harm? 🙈