PDA

View Full Version : If we win the cup...

Fergus52
23-04-2016, 11:09 AM
Anyone know if the parade is likely to be on the night of the game or the day after?

I wouldnt want to miss it but my band are trying to arrange a gig that night.

hibbysam
23-04-2016, 12:09 PM
Anyone know if the parade is likely to be on the night of the game or the day after?

Two scenario's to weigh up first.

1. If the club are involved in the Play off final, any potential parade/party will not take place until after.
2. If we are out of the play off's then any parade would be on the Sunday.

All in my opinion, however I cannot see the club doing anything if we are still involved in a must win tie which would be huge for the club. We as fans will still be celebrating for weeks to come anyway.

Sas_The_Hibby
23-04-2016, 01:25 PM
If we win the cup..

How many times have I heard this question asked in my lifetime?

And I'm only 62! :greengrin

chrisski33
23-04-2016, 01:26 PM
Too soon to ask the question but im sure it will be a parade on the night of the final day and the party will last for weeks!

Onceinawhile
23-04-2016, 02:25 PM
If so, I'd imagine it'll be the week after as we will hopefully have a game in the midweek.

If we don't, it'll be the sunday

Colr
23-04-2016, 05:25 PM

If we win the cup I will parade down the road in nothing but a pair of motorcycle boots!! How's that!!

Nicho87
23-04-2016, 08:07 PM
Ill be partying for the next 114 years. Regardless open top bus or not on the saturday night or wednesday.

Joe6-2
23-04-2016, 08:07 PM
If we win the cup..

Ha ha, me too!

leggeto
23-04-2016, 08:12 PM
If we win the cup..

We will win it mate,even some of my jambo mates think its going to be our year,with a gutted tone in their voice when they say it :)

Sas_The_Hibby
24-04-2016, 09:20 AM
We will win it mate,even some of my jambo mates think its going to be our year,with a gutted tone in their voice when they say it :)

Unfortunately I've heard this one every time as well........ :boo hoo: