PDA

View Full Version : Which Scottish club do you dislike the most?

Hibernia&Alba
22-04-2016, 07:18 PM
I've used the word dislike rather than hate, as hate is a strong word which should be reserved for matters more important than football, IMO; and aye, I'm looking at you, Cameron, Osborne et al :greengrin

Which of our football clubs do you dislike the most: Hearts, Rangers, Celtic, or perhaps some miscellaneous other?

Rangers for me. Their history of brazen bigotry, their violent support, and their financial corruption make them far more unpleasant than Hearts or Celtic to me. Taking off the green tinted specs and the local rivalry, if Hearts were to play Rangers in a cup final, I'd hope Hearts would win. It wouldn't give me any pleasure mind, but I couldn't support Rangers under any circumstances: not even against an ISIS XI :greengrin

Cast your vote!

Callum7
22-04-2016, 07:22 PM
Rangers because they still exist.

monktonharp
22-04-2016, 07:24 PM
that's the easiest question Ive ever been asked. you missed the .

Glorious St Pat
22-04-2016, 07:25 PM
Rangers because they still exist.

The Huns, worshippers of devilment, evil, bigoted Jaffa, castle Greyskull - by far!!

Northernhibee
22-04-2016, 07:25 PM
Turriff United.

**** Turriff United. :agree:

Hibernia&Alba
22-04-2016, 07:29 PM
that's the easiest question Ive ever been asked. you missed the .

Rangers tae? :wink:

22-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Hate hearts with a passion, horrible, cheating, arrogant club with the most delusional, cringeworthy fans.

But for me it was the huns. A truly rotten to the core club based on sectarian hatred and bigotry. Their fanbase is beyond vile. Absolutely horrible institution.

Pretty Boy
22-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Rangers

AZhibee
22-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Defunct rangers

FromTheCapital
22-04-2016, 07:35 PM
I hate Hearts. ***** club with delusional fans and a ***** stadium but for me it's easy.

I hate those horrible Hun *******s to the core. Disgusting fans, a complete ****er for a manager and a squad of players I despise. Hope they die... Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DH1875
22-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Rangers because their erm......rangers.

Hibernia&Alba
22-04-2016, 07:37 PM

:agree:

Is the correct answer :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
22-04-2016, 07:39 PM
Vast majority of the Jambos I know are actually nice folk who want nothing to do with sectarianism and far right politics. The same can't be said of far too many (though I'm not suggesting all) in the Rangers support.

Glorious St Pat
22-04-2016, 07:39 PM
Close the thread they even sing about it: "no one likes us..."

greenginger
22-04-2016, 07:40 PM
But, which Rangers are we voting for ?

The deceased Rangers 1872 or the new club called The Rangers :confused:

Hibernia&Alba
22-04-2016, 07:41 PM

Either incarnation is permissible, as it's the same [we are the] people supporting both.

22-04-2016, 07:43 PM

Both as vile, bigotted and down right ****.

Jack Hackett
22-04-2016, 07:44 PM
There isn't a Rizla between them as far as 'dislike' goes, but 'The' Rangers shade it, as I am more disposed to hate them as opposed to merely despising Hertz.

....and I purposely used the word 'hate' as they are a cancer in our society

#FromTheCapital
22-04-2016, 07:46 PM
In this order

1. hearts
2. The Rangers
3. Celtic
4. Aberdeen
5. Falkirk

Northernhibee
22-04-2016, 07:47 PM
In this order

1. hearts
2. The Rangers
3. Celtic
4. Aberdeen
5. Falkirk

In all seriousness Aberdeen are the club I hate the most. One of their wee ned "casuals" spat in my face walking down Union St after a game once. Got right scared when I squared up to the scrawny wee ****bag. Also their delusions of grandeur that they have that they're still a big team.

But also, **** Turriff United.

Scouse Hibee
22-04-2016, 07:48 PM
This is a tough one, I'm torn between the Maroon cheating,thieving,billy big team mentality of inbred sexual deviants that crawl the sewers of Gorgie or

The Blue WATP ( we all talk pish) knuckle dragging, cheating, thieving old team mentality of the bigoted bustard brothers from the ****hole that is the weege.

It's draw, I can't separate them probably because both are supported by schemie ****** weasel looking scrote face twats.

Lancs Harp
22-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Rangers get my vote.

Not just in Scotland but anywhere.

iwasthere1972
22-04-2016, 07:51 PM
Tough call between The Rangers and that lot in Gorgie. Plumped for The Rangers and everybody associated to them.

Please Hibs give them a doing in the final.

Hibernia&Alba
22-04-2016, 07:53 PM
Rangers get my vote.

Not just in Scotland but anywhere.

They are right up there with the likes of Lazio, Linfield, Millwall, Zenit St Petersburg etc when it comes to extremist/bigoted lunacy.

Albanian Hibs
22-04-2016, 07:53 PM
My top 5:
Hertz (joint top)
The Huns (joint top)
Celtic
Aberdeen
Falkirk

brianmc
22-04-2016, 07:54 PM
Celtc. As bitter, twisted and nasty as their other half - yet they always carry a sense of somehow being the poor, downtrodden victim.

The huns, old and new, know they are ****.
The tinks believe themselves to be picked on by us nasty other clubs.

eastterrace
22-04-2016, 07:55 PM
It's got to be Der Hun hate them with a passion. Bunch o bigoted twats

Del Boy
22-04-2016, 07:57 PM
I hate the new Rangers the most
Then the old Rangers
Then Celtic
Then Hearts
Then Aberdeen

Hibernia&Alba
22-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Celtc. As bitter, twisted and nasty as their other half - yet they always carry a sense of somehow being the poor, downtrodden victim.

The huns, old and new, know they are ****.
The tinks believe themselves to be picked on by us nasty other clubs.

Worse than Rangers fans? Not the majority, in my personal experience. Some idiots for sure, but worse overall?

brianmc
22-04-2016, 08:02 PM
Worse than Rangers fans? Not the majority, in my personal experience. Some idiots for sure, but worse overall?

In my experience? Yes.
Mind you, I'm married into a family of them from Coatbridge so I've probably more first hand experience than some hibbies.

Glorious St Pat
22-04-2016, 08:10 PM

Only had one poor experience with a Celtic fan but numerous with the evil bigot ones from Ibrox - horrible horrible club.

Steve20
22-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Hearts, with Celtic in second.

Steve20
22-04-2016, 08:12 PM

Yes, I'd say they were worse.

brianmc
22-04-2016, 08:14 PM
Did I mention being told regulary by fans of the lesser greens "Oh yur a hibby? Yur nearly wan o us" really gets on my chesticles?

monktonharp
22-04-2016, 08:14 PM
no their not:wink:

SteveHFC
22-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Rangers
Hearts
Celtic
Falkirk
Aberdeen

Green Reaper
22-04-2016, 08:17 PM
Hate hertz but dispise rangers (RIP) and there zombie reincarnation The rangers

monktonharp
22-04-2016, 08:19 PM

They are right up there with the likes of Lazio, Linfield, Millwall, Zenit St Petersburg etc when it comes to extremist/bigoted lunacy.I like Zenit, for what they did in Manchester, showed auld Rangers in a better light than I thought might happen:wink::wink: good for Scotland.:rolleyes:

Killiehibbie
22-04-2016, 08:20 PM
I hate the tribute act nearly as much as the old defunct rangers both supported by the most vile creatures in the country.

Bostonhibby
22-04-2016, 08:24 PM
Is there a co - efficient which takes account of the fact that the current the rangers have only been about for a few years and are maybe handicapped because they are not capable of incurring as much hate and ridicule as the now defunct Glasgow rangers?

Once that's clarified my vote would be most influenced by which club has stolen the most money from causes that they claim to hold dear.

Super_JMcGinn
22-04-2016, 08:25 PM
The bile they spew about the IRA makes them far worse than Rangers. I don't know why some Hibs fans think they are more palatable than the hun.

Pete
22-04-2016, 08:27 PM
The bile they spew about the IRA makes them far worse than Rangers. I don't know why some Hibs fans think they are more palatable than the hun.

Maybe it's the anti catholic bile that Sevco spew.

I don't know why you think one is worse than the other.

Hibernia&Alba
22-04-2016, 08:28 PM

The numbers involved.

Bostonhibby
22-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Did I mention being told regulary by fans of the lesser greens "Oh yur a hibby? Yur nearly wan o us" really gets on my chesticles?

Its a form of denial, it makes them happy, We were first.

We have the name and the history and we fit comfortably in the century we are in - let them get on with it.

I have no great feelings about celtc, the fans that couldn't spell. They are stuck in a void centred around a country they aren't in, they can't, or won't move to and a culture driven by a religion that, well, frankly isn't having that great a time at the moment and hasn't got a lot to do with football anyway.

Bostonhibby
22-04-2016, 08:35 PM

two cheeks, same erse - p.s - its THE rangers - where have you been?

paddy1875
22-04-2016, 08:38 PM
1. The Rangers 2. Hearts 3. Aberdeen

I HATE rangers

Super_JMcGinn
22-04-2016, 08:39 PM
two cheeks, same erse - p.s - its THE rangers - where have you been?

I agree totally with the 2 cheeks one arse part, I think the 2nd part is just silly imo. If they weren't playing at Ibrox or playing in the same strip I could get it, but they are.

Bostonhibby
22-04-2016, 08:42 PM
I agree totally with the 2 cheeks one arse part, I think the 2nd part is just silly imo. If they weren't playing at Ibrox or playing in the same strip I could get it, but they are.

Whatever floats your boat

HibsNutter
22-04-2016, 08:45 PM
1. Rangers/Celtic 2. Hearts

Hate Hearts as a football team but I can at least respect them.

monktonharp
22-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Is there a co - efficient which takes account of the fact that the current the rangers have only been about for a few years and are maybe handicapped because they are not capable of incurring as much hate and ridicule as the now defunct Glasgow rangers?

Once that's clarified my vote would be most influenced by which club has stolen the most money from causes that they claim to hold dear.I think I get your drift, but as it is not yet November I am not entirely sure. However, on the converse side of your co-efficiency rating(s) , it needs to be clarified that the new The Rangers have inherited the same auld fans ,with the same auld attitudes and continue to compound the situation that Scotland as a whole is besmirked with, in relation to religious bigotry and the high heid yins continue the same auld " minority of" sheite.

Bostonhibby
22-04-2016, 09:09 PM
I think I get your drift, but as it is not yet November I am not entirely sure. However, on the converse side of your co-efficiency rating(s) , it needs to be clarified that the new The Rangers have inherited the same auld fans ,with the same auld attitudes and continue to compound the situation that Scotland as a whole is besmirked with, in relation to religious bigotry and the high heid yins continue the same auld " minority of" sheite.

See your point -I was being pretty basic and wondering if this poll had a co - efficient which might have meant I couldn't take the now defunct Glasgow rangers into account if I voted on the poll.

However what you have said above has swung it for me - dead rangers - also referred to as the now defunct, and voluntarily liquidated Glasgow rangers, and the recently formed new entity with all the football history but absolutely none of the financial obligations that go with still being the old entity are the club I hate most, first equal with the club that stole the poppy money.

monktonharp
22-04-2016, 09:10 PM
1. Rangers/Celtic 2. Hearts

Hate Hearts as a football team but I can at least respect them.really sorry you feel that way. In fact I am starting to feel sorry for you being classed as a Hibby.

monktonharp
22-04-2016, 09:13 PM
See your point -I was being pretty basic and wondering if this poll had a co - efficient which might have meant I couldn't take the now defunct Glasgow rangers into account if I voted on the poll.

However what you have said above has swung it for me - dead rangers - also referred to as the now defunct, and voluntarily liquidated Glasgow rangers, and the recently formed new entity with all the football history but absolutely none of the financial obligations that go with still being the old entity are the club I hate most, first equal with the club that stole the poppy money.I am pleased you have considered all commutations and given a considered response to this somewhat unsavoury situation that Scottish football finds itself in.:aok:

Sir David Gray
22-04-2016, 09:16 PM
Sevco and Celtic in equal measures, I honestly can't separate them.

I wish they could both die.

Hearts are just an annoyance, like a spot that you just can't seem to squeeze the pus out of.

Bostonhibby
22-04-2016, 09:16 PM
I am pleased you have considered all commutations and given a considered response to this somewhat unsavoury situation that Scottish football finds itself in.:aok:

:faf: Laughed into my glass there - from one EH15 man to another :thumbsup: quality!

monktonharp
22-04-2016, 09:31 PM
:faf: Laughed into my glass there - from one EH15 man to another :thumbsup: quality!what you might not ken, is that I was in 1A1 at porty. 3 languages, English Latin and German plus being brought up speaking with a Newcraighall tang :greengrin we didnae ken if we were fi mussie or Niddrie. all that education went doon a big hole when I turned 15. Monktonhall pit!
:greengrin

Brooster
22-04-2016, 09:35 PM
No brainer for me. The Yams.

SkintHibby
22-04-2016, 09:43 PM

Pure guff. Hate this ***** being peddled by some Hibbies.

The vast majority of Celtic fans are decent and they have a right to feel victimised. For a long, long time, being a catholic in Scotland guaranteed being treated as a second class citizen.

Lucius Apuleius
22-04-2016, 09:47 PM
I've used the word dislike rather than hate, as hate is a strong word which should be reserved for matters more important than football, IMO; and aye, I'm looking at you, Cameron, Osborne et al :greengrin

Which of our football clubs do you dislike the most: Hearts, Rangers, Celtic, or perhaps some miscellaneous other?

Rangers for me. Their history of brazen bigotry, their violent support, and their financial corruption make them far more unpleasant than Hearts or Celtic to me. Taking off the green tinted specs and the local rivalry, if Hearts were to play Rangers in a cup final, I'd hope Hearts would win. It wouldn't give me any pleasure mind, but I couldn't support Rangers under any circumstances: not even against an ISIS XI :greengrin

Cast your vote!

Wise words in the first sentence.

Celtc for me.

Sir David Gray
22-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Pure guff. Hate this ***** being peddled by some Hibbies.

The vast majority of Celtic fans are decent and they have a right to feel victimised. For a long, long time, being a catholic in Scotland guaranteed being treated as a second class citizen.

Nonsense.

CraigHibee
22-04-2016, 09:51 PM
its a difficult choice between sevco and celtic as to be fair, i dislike them in equal measure for their religious bile, sevco just edge it though

Sir David Gray
22-04-2016, 09:53 PM

Cast your vote!

I wouldn't even want Hearts to win the coin toss at the start of the match, never mind win the cup final.

davemo
22-04-2016, 10:04 PM
Hutchie Vale. It's not even close.

Glorious St Pat
22-04-2016, 10:05 PM

Ignorant pish - take to the History books please. Britain no angel!

Glorious St Pat
22-04-2016, 10:11 PM

What about singing songs that glorify killing Catholics such as Bouncy Bouncy and Penny Arcade amongst others?! Deary me, stop reading The Daily Mail! Learn your history women for Gods sake!

Eyrie
22-04-2016, 10:17 PM
I dislike Sevco almost as much as I dislike Celtc almost as much as I dislike the Yams almost as much as I dislike Sevco almost as much as I dislike Celtc almost as much as I dislike the Yams almost as much as I dislike Sevco almost as much as I dislike Celtc almost as much as I dislike the Yams almost as much as I dislike Sevco almost as much as I dislike Celtc almost as much as I dislike the Yams almost as much as I dislike Sevco almost as much as I dislike Celtc almost as much as I dislike the Yams almost as much as I ...

I dislike the Yams almost as much as I dislike Celtc almost as much as I dislike the Sevco almost as much as I dislike the Yams almost as much as I dislike Celtc almost as much as I dislike the Sevco almost as much as I dislike the Yams almost as much as I dislike Celtc almost as much as I dislike the Sevco almost as much as I dislike the Yams almost as much as I dislike Celtc almost as much as I dislike the Sevco almost as much as I dislike the Yams almost as much as I dislike Celtc almost as much as I dislike the Sevco almost as much as I ...

Why is there no option for "all of the above"?

CropleyWasGod
22-04-2016, 10:21 PM
What about singing songs that glorify killing Catholics such as Bouncy Bouncy and Penny Arcade amongst others?! Deary me, stop reading The Daily Mail! Learn your history women for Gods sake!

I'm reading the lyrics of that just now. Unless there's some subliminal messaging going on, I see no reference at all to killing catholics in it.

Or have I missed a verse? :confused:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/royorbison/pennyarcade.html

DUX
22-04-2016, 10:26 PM
I'm reading the lyrics of that just now. Unless there's some subliminal messaging going on, I see no reference at all to killing catholics in it.

Or have I missed a verse? :confused:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/royorbison/pennyarcade.html

I must admit I was puzzled when I read penny arcade being linked with sectarianism too.

paddy1875
22-04-2016, 10:31 PM
I'm reading the lyrics of that just now. Unless there's some subliminal messaging going on, I see no reference at all to killing catholics in it. Or have I missed a verse? :confused: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/royorbison/pennyarcade.html

They sing penny arcade to gloat about the murder of a catholic arcade owner in Belfast in 1986.

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1986/Arcade-Owner-Killed-in-Belfast/id-b547bd308eae4022a0079f623a1f731a

CropleyWasGod
22-04-2016, 10:34 PM
They sing penny arcade to gloat about the murder of a catholic arcade owner in Belfast in 1986.

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1986/Arcade-Owner-Killed-in-Belfast/id-b547bd308eae4022a0079f623a1f731a

That's quite a leap.

Do they also whistle the theme music from Taxi for the same reason?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/murdered-belfast-cabbie-michael-mcgibbon-targeted-by-dissidents-following-remark-to-wrong-girl-34639313.html

Bostonhibby
22-04-2016, 10:36 PM

sadly, they do, the only hun in my family says that's exactly what its about and he hates it, but its well established in their circles - which obviously don't exist and if they do its a tiny minority which is why you can never hear them singing any sectarian inspired songs at all.

DUX
22-04-2016, 10:37 PM

I'm sure most of them have no idea why they sing the song even if it was tragically linked to the evilness of that particular crime.

I remember the song having a re-release in the charts around 7 years ago and that was when they started singing it really so the vast majority would not have a clue.

Michael
22-04-2016, 10:43 PM
For me I dislike Celtic/Rangers the most off the park...but on the park there's nothing more satisfying than beating Hearts.

But what's this about Turriff United?

Libby Hibby
22-04-2016, 10:44 PM
Hearts...then Turriff Utd

Hiber-nation
22-04-2016, 10:46 PM
As our local rivals and the most horrible excuse for a football club you'd ever imagine, I want hearts to lose every game they play against anyone and for me they are way above that odious pair.

paddy1875
22-04-2016, 10:49 PM
That's quite a leap. Do they also whistle the theme music from Taxi for the same reason? http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/murdered-belfast-cabbie-michael-mcgibbon-targeted-by-dissidents-following-remark-to-wrong-girl-34639313.html

A leap? How'd you mean?
I was honestly just trying to answer your question bud.

CropleyWasGod
22-04-2016, 10:53 PM
A leap? How'd you mean?
Sorry, wasn't a go at you.

I meant that, if what you say is correct, it's a helluva leap of twisted logic to shoehorn an innocent song like that into their repertoire. Hence my sarcastic reference to the Taxi theme music.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

CmoantheHibs
22-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Not read the thread but without a doubt for me it is the rangers. they are a vile ,evil institution without any morals. Their previous entity should have died and done most decent people a favour.

paddy1875
22-04-2016, 10:56 PM
Sorry, wasn't a go at you. I meant that, if what you say is correct, it's a helluva leap of twisted logic to shoehorn an innocent song like that into their repertoire. Hence my sarcastic reference to the Taxi theme music. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It's twisted no doubt about it but that lot are.

Bostonhibby
22-04-2016, 10:57 PM
For me I dislike Celtic/Rangers the most off the park...but on the park there's nothing more satisfying than beating Hearts.

Vile - They're the Gainsborough Trinity of the North.

DUX
22-04-2016, 10:58 PM
A leap? How'd you mean?

I think he's like me bud he would find it very difficult to think there are sub-humans who would sing such evilness.

danhibees1875
22-04-2016, 11:03 PM
As a club/ institution/ business- Hearts.

As individual supporters- The Rangers.

paddy1875
22-04-2016, 11:05 PM
I think he's like me bud he would find it very difficult to think there are sub-humans who would sing such evilness.

I know there's a few rangers fans that think it's just a little catchy ditty that's caught on. But 90% of their songbook consists of vile lyrics.

Granted it seems a bit to intelligent for them to put it all together.

HappyAsHellas
22-04-2016, 11:07 PM

Can you enlighten me as to how "bouncy bouncy na na na na na" is anti catholic, and penny arcade being attributed to the death of one catholic seems somewhat far fetched, but perhaps no more unlikely as there being a penny arcade on the site where Ipox now stands.

For the record, I voted Rangers for the following reasons: On my 14th birthday in 1972 I got a new Hibs scarf from an auntie. I was literally skipping up to ER when 3 huns outside a pub grabbed the scarf at the back of my neck which the basic laws of physics left me in the unenviable position of having my feet on a perfect horizontal plane as my head. Gravity quickly won the day and I was stomped into the ground by grown men and called a fenian cant (sp). I didn't go to the game but rather went back home, all blood and snotters where my mother had the prescence of mind to cuff me round the lugs for losing my new scarf. (they stole it as if the beating wasn't enough). From that day on, I have despised them with a passion. The '79 final had similar results and I remember driving back with bus windows missing on several occasions. They are without doubt, the **** of the planet, but I don't see the need to embellish their shortcomings with made up crap from Darkheid.

DUX
22-04-2016, 11:09 PM
I know there's a few rangers fans that think it's just a little catchy ditty that's caught on. But 90% of their songbook consists of vile lyrics.

Granted it seems a bit to intelligent for them to put it all together.

Totally get you, most sectarianism, homophobia, racism etc is caused by brainwashing and herd mentality bud.

Super_JMcGinn
22-04-2016, 11:10 PM

They both have history for singing about certain atrocities. I could hear the Celtic filth singing about blowing up Lord Mountbatten on a video tape my dad has of a game between Hibs and Celtic in the early 80's at Celtic park, you can clearly hear some vile songs throughout the game, and that's just 20 min highlights.

DUX
22-04-2016, 11:13 PM
They both have history for singing about certain atrocities. I could hear the Celtic filth singing about blowing up Lord Mountbatten on a video tape my dad has of a game between Hibs and Celtic in the early 80's at Celtic park, you can clearly hear some vile songs throughout the game, and that's just 20 min highlights.

Agree with you 100%.

Hatred spawns Hatred.

monktonharp
22-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Can you enlighten me as to how "bouncy bouncy na na na na na" is anti catholic, and penny arcade being attributed to the death of one catholic seems somewhat far fetched, but perhaps no more unlikely as there being a penny arcade on the site where Ipox now stands.

For the record, I voted Rangers for the following reasons: On my 14th birthday in 1972 I got a new Hibs scarf from an auntie. I was literally skipping up to ER when 3 huns outside a pub grabbed the scarf at the back of my neck which the basic laws of physics left me in the unenviable position of having my feet on a perfect horizontal plane as my head. Gravity quickly won the day and I was stomped into the ground by grown men and called a fenian cant (sp). I didn't go to the game but rather went back home, all blood and snotters where my mother had the prescence of mind to cuff me round the lugs for losing my new scarf. (they stole it as if the beating wasn't enough). From that day on, I have despised them with a passion. The '79 final had similar results and I remember driving back with bus windows missing on several occasions. They are without doubt, the **** of the planet, but I don't see the need to embellish their shortcomings with made up crap from Darkheid.ok, BOUNCY BOUNCY certainly relates to a situation where a known catholic person in Belfast/Derry etc was stomped to death. of that, there is no question. the penny arcade not as well known was similar as previously noted on this thread.the UVF/UDA/PAN have history all similar to the IRA dealings during the troubles. sad but true

HappyAsHellas
22-04-2016, 11:24 PM
ok, BOUNCY BOUNCY certainly relates to a situation where a known catholic person in Belfast/Derry etc was stomped to death. of that, there is no question. the penny arcade not as well known was similar as previously noted on this thread.the UVF/UDA/PAN have history all similar to the IRA dealings during the troubles. sad but true

cheers for the info:aok:

DUX
22-04-2016, 11:25 PM
[QUOTE=monktonharp;4658306]ok, BOUNCY BOUNCY certainly relates to a situation where a known catholic person in Belfast/Derry etc was stomped to death. of that, there is no question. the penny arcade not as well known was similar as previously noted on this thread.the UVF/UDA/PAN have history all similar to the IRA dealings during the troubles. sad but true[/QUOTE

If anybody does sing such songs knowing the background to them then they are indeed sub-human ****. I would like to believe most of them have no idea of the background and just sing because they have no idea of background of such evilness.

HappyAsHellas
22-04-2016, 11:29 PM
According to wikipedia, bouncy was first heard in Ipox 8 years before the death of Robert Hammill and was reported by Gerry McNee. Raises the question for me.

The Harp Awakes
22-04-2016, 11:32 PM
ok, BOUNCY BOUNCY certainly relates to a situation where a known catholic person in Belfast/Derry etc was stomped to death. of that, there is no question. the penny arcade not as well known was similar as previously noted on this thread.the UVF/UDA/PAN have history all similar to the IRA dealings during the troubles. sad but true

The Rangers are without doubt one of the vilist institutions in existence. Over the years I have seen so many examples from their supporters of sub-human behaviour it is desturbing. Total unadulterated bigotry towards Hibs fans in some crazy belief that we are all catholic. I hold them in the same regard as the KKK.

Stax
22-04-2016, 11:34 PM
http://www.hibs.net/webkit-fake-url://60901865-19cf-4b9e-b037-5101dae5786c/imagejpeg

The_Exile
22-04-2016, 11:34 PM
Airdrie, just a ****ing horrible club in a horrible toon full of horrible ****s. Nae offence tae folk frae Airdrie :greengrin

Onion
22-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Huns are the cockroaches of society. Horrible bunch, even the supposed "sensible ones" in the media. They represent their species perfectly :aok:

BarneyHibby
23-04-2016, 12:35 AM
1-2. huns, hertz
3. Peter Houstons Falkirk

Sean1875
23-04-2016, 01:14 AM
who I hate more - rangers
who I'd rather beat - hearts

but if the two were to play I tend to just hope for a 0-0 with plenty red cards and misery.

Celtic and their holier than holy attitude are just laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Austinho
23-04-2016, 01:21 AM
A few mentions of Falkirk on this thread. I've been living on the other side of the world for the past couple of seasons - have I missed something?

When I was a child, I was never been spat on by a Hearts or Celtic fan, so Rangers seem like the obvious choice here. They're hideous. From a footballing perspective though, I don't mind seeing the Old Firm do well in Europe, however Hearts winning any match at any age group in any competition churns my stomach.

Jones28
23-04-2016, 02:20 AM
Rangers
Hearts
Falkirk
Aberdeen/Celtic
Irvine Meadow - double Huns with half a bus fare

Forza Fred
23-04-2016, 02:39 AM
Rangers AND Hearts.

Their position on the dislike most table moves depending on which one we are playing next.

Zazu62
23-04-2016, 03:07 AM
YAMS
HUNS ..

We can end them on the 21st of May and we are going to do it

Niffy
23-04-2016, 05:09 AM
The auld firm, I'd happily see ANY team (other than Hibs) win anything other than those two bigoted, self endulged pair. Even Hearts.

mikewynne
23-04-2016, 05:14 AM
Huns/Hearts equal tops for me. Then Celtic. I really have no great dislike of any other Scottish club.

Hibernia&Alba
23-04-2016, 06:37 AM
I don't buy the line about the Old Firm being as bad as each other, as it just isn't the case, in my experience. At Parkhead today there are no sectarian or IRA songs. They still have a problem amongst the hardcore of their away support; that's when the IRA chants come along. But at Ibrox you still get fifty thousand singing the most vile, bigoted rubbish. Case in point, the cup semi-final last weekend, when the Rangers fans blasted out their full songbook from start to finish, including stuff about the Pope, Fenians, and support for Loyalist terrorist organisations. You just don't get anti-Protestant songs amongst the Celtic support in the way Rangers fans constantly proclaim their prejudice against Catholics. I would suggest it's fair easier to be a Protestant Celtic fan than a Catholic Rangers fan.

By the way, has an investigation been announced into their behaviour last weekend?

DH1875
23-04-2016, 07:14 AM
Ask yourself this, we're playing rangers/celtic and you walk around the corner in your hibs top and bump into a group of them, would you rather they were rangers or celtic fans? Or your sitting in a bar after the game and 20 ********s turn up, would you rather they were rangers or celtic? Not saying celtic don't have idiots amongst their support, they just don't have as many as rangers.

SeanWilson
23-04-2016, 07:21 AM
Don't like hearts, not fond of Celtic but absolutely despise everything to do with the Rangers

hibee
23-04-2016, 07:23 AM
Airdrie, St Johnstone, Hearts but most of all Rangers.

SJM
23-04-2016, 07:24 AM
Hearts.
cheatting robbing arrogant ****ers to a man.

10x worse since admin and cake sales. Forget the wrong caused and now act all hollier than thou with budge going for the Nobel peace prize. Makes you sick how the just forget all the companies they bumped and now everyone loves them and how they are the benchmark for Scottish football when they fluked the position in the first place. That's without going into Neilson and Levein. Dicks.

rangers are **** but they don't pretend otherwise. Hearts are two faced lying pricks.

The Baldmans Comb
"The Rangers" for me.

No change at all after the old club were liquidated.

New club just as shameful.

Juice-Terry
1. Hertz
2. Falkirk
3. The Rangers
4. Celtc
5. Aberdeen

HIBERNIAN-0762
23-04-2016, 07:25 AM
The deluded yam cheats every single day of the year, especially their "fans"

Obnoxious ********s.

Baldy Foghorn
23-04-2016, 07:33 AM
Hate Hearts and Rangers.......Two Clubs that have cheated the system for years

Big_Franck
23-04-2016, 07:36 AM
The saviles for me. Beasts.

The new rangers a close second.

Hibrandenburg
23-04-2016, 07:39 AM
Rangers. I keep hearing that they have decent fans but where are these fans when the majority of bigots are plying their trade? Odious club built on an odious history with odious players and followers alike. Football to them comes in 2nd place after their zealous bigotry.

Hibernia&Alba
23-04-2016, 07:39 AM
We seem to have a clear leader at the moment :greengrin

Northernhibee
23-04-2016, 07:44 AM
**** Turriff United.

Keith_M
23-04-2016, 07:45 AM
I'm amazed Hearts have only received ~25% of the vote.

I'd be interested to see the results of a similar poll on Yakback

Northernhibee
23-04-2016, 07:49 AM
I hate Turriff United because I drew them in the Scottish in FM. Put out a highly weakened team and they drew 1-1.

**** Turriff United and the stupid statue of a cow in their town centre. Cheats.

Hibernia&Alba
23-04-2016, 07:50 AM

Never underestimate the near universal loathing of The Rangers. I think you'd find the same trend amongst most Scottish supporters, though Hearts could be an exception, as some in their support regard Rangers as allies, sadly.

Hibrandenburg
23-04-2016, 08:00 AM

Hearts are like the yappy wee dug next door that drives you mad with their constant posturing like they're the Hound of the Baskervilles, but you know and they know that a swift kick to the bollocks would immediately clarify the situation. Rangers are the pitbull across the road that everyone avoids because it's a pure evil ******* that can never fully be trusted because it's been trained to hate and the only solution would be to put it to sleep.

Hibernia&Alba
23-04-2016, 08:01 AM
Hearts are like the yappy wee dug next door that drives you mad with their constant posturing like they're the Hound of the Baskervilles, but you know and they know that a swift kick to the bollocks would immediately clarify the situation. Rangers are the pitbull across the road that everyone avoids because it's a pure evil ******* that can never fully be trusted because it's been trained to hate and the only solution would be to put it to sleep.

I find this analogy PLEASING :greengrin

Keith_M
23-04-2016, 08:03 AM

They tried that already and the bl**dy thing was raised from the dead, like a canine zombie!!

Hibrandenburg
23-04-2016, 08:12 AM
They tried that already and the bl**dy thing was raised from the dead, like a canine zombie!!

:agree: I blame the vets, but I'm probably biased coz my ex is one. :greengrin

Keith_M
23-04-2016, 08:15 AM

Maybe he was a better vet

:wink:

Hibernia&Alba
23-04-2016, 08:17 AM

What? A Hun, a vet or a dug? :na na:

Northernhibee
23-04-2016, 08:18 AM

You don't remember the semi of the Scottish against them? Their right back went in two footed on Lewis and took his leg clean off. Their fans applauded it, dismissed the Proclaimers as a novelty act and then urinated on a basket of puppies whilst cursing the name of Big Franck.

Vile.

Hibrandenburg
23-04-2016, 08:20 AM
What? A Hun, a vet or a dug? :na na:

The clue is in the post you quoted :na na:

Hibrandenburg
23-04-2016, 08:21 AM
Maybe he was a better vet

Are you still bitter about me jilting you :greengrin

Keith_M
23-04-2016, 08:23 AM
Are you still bitter about me jilting you :greengrin

I eventually got over it.

By the way, did you ever play THIS (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPCGJ5be0TU)game when you were in the Falklands?

DUX
23-04-2016, 08:23 AM
I don't buy the line about the Old Firm being as bad as each other, as it just isn't the case, in my experience. At Parkhead today there are no sectarian or IRA songs. They still have a problem amongst the hardcore of their away support; that's when the IRA chants come along. But at Ibrox you still get fifty thousand singing the most vile, bigoted rubbish. Case in point, the cup semi-final last weekend, when the Rangers fans blasted out their full songbook from start to finish, including stuff about the Pope, Fenians, and support for Loyalist terrorist organisations. You just don't get anti-Protestant songs amongst the Celtic support in the way Rangers fans constantly proclaim their prejudice against Catholics. I would suggest it's fair easier to be a Protestant Celtic fan than a Catholic Rangers fan.

By the way, has an investigation been announced into their behaviour last weekend?

Alloa Chairman Mike Mulraney has once again suggested ''Photo recognition cameras be introduced at football grounds''

:faf:

Silky
23-04-2016, 08:24 AM
Nae Hibs in there?? 😉😉 I disliked them a few weeks ago.

Itsnoteasy
23-04-2016, 08:27 AM
Vast majority of the Jambos I know are actually nice folk who want nothing to do with sectarianism and far right politics. The same can't be said of far too many (though I'm not suggesting all) in the Rangers support.

You must know a lot of people
There is 400000 of them

Leith Green
23-04-2016, 08:34 AM
Rangers/hearts
Celtic
Aberdeen
Airdrie
Dundee

DUX
23-04-2016, 08:37 AM
Surely this thread is not Hibs Class.

Keith_M
23-04-2016, 08:45 AM

How would you know?

DUX
23-04-2016, 08:47 AM
How would you know?

A negative thread that's all?

Please don't question my many years of supporting the Hi bees. You have no right to do that!

Hibernia&Alba
23-04-2016, 08:52 AM

What are you talking aboot? :confused:

DUX
23-04-2016, 08:55 AM
What are you talking aboot? :confused:

Just listing which clubs you hate or dislike most seems pointless. It can turn into a hatefest that's all but I get why people post them.

Hibernia&Alba
23-04-2016, 08:58 AM
Just listing which clubs you hate or dislike most seems pointless. It can turn into a hatefest that's all but I get why people post them.

Rivalry isn't 'Hibs class'? No wonder folk think we're a soft touch.

lapsedhibee
23-04-2016, 09:03 AM
Ask yourself this, we're playing rangers/celtic and you walk around the corner in your hibs top and bump into a group of them, would you rather they were rangers or celtic fans? Or your sitting in a bar after the game and 20 ********s turn up, would you rather they were rangers or celtic? Not saying celtic don't have idiots amongst their support, they just don't have as many as rangers.

Shirley much of the reason you find Celtc mobs more comfortable to be in is that you're their wee cousin? If you had a Hearts top on wouldn't a Celtc mob seem just as bad to you as a The The Hun mob seems to a Hibby?

Two a*ses of the same two-arsed dinosaur.

DUX
23-04-2016, 09:05 AM
Rivalry isn't 'Hibs class'? No wonder folk think we're a soft touch.

I know plenty of fellow Hi bees and would never describe them as soft touches bud.

Just an opinion saying listing which team you hate/dislike most just seems a bit pointless. I get it though I'm not really criticising.

If you had maybe asked the question at what ground or team has been the worst or best experience it may have been negative and positive rivalry instead of just focusing on dislike/hatred sort of thing that's all bud.

Northernhibee
23-04-2016, 09:08 AM
i know plenty of fellow hi bees and would never describe them as soft touches bud.

Just an opinion saying listing which team you hate/dislike most just seems a bit pointless. I get it though i'm not really criticising.

If you had maybe asked the question at what ground or team has been the worst or best experience it may have been negative and positive rivalry instead of just focusing on dislike/hatred sort of thing that's all bud.
lttuf

DUX
23-04-2016, 09:09 AM
lttuf

Clever! Hibs Class!

Positive and negative.

Paisley Hibby
23-04-2016, 09:14 AM
Dislike Celtic and The Rangers equally. Two sides of the one coin. So voted other.

Hibrandenburg
23-04-2016, 09:15 AM
I eventually got over it.

By the way, did you ever play THIS (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPCGJ5be0TU)game when you were in the Falklands?

No, but I used to watch the penguins playing it with varying levels of success :wink:

superfurryhibby
23-04-2016, 09:16 AM

That song wasn't unknown at ER around the early 80's.

For me the Huns are the team I've always disliked the most. The supporters are a huge factor, buty dislike was rooted in the way they played. The emphasis on the physical brutality aspect of the game and the levels of connivance from refs is etched on my memories of football from the early-mid 70's.

In the intereste of redressing the balance though, It's also fair to say that coach windaes and tannings were not exclusively the privilege of the sons of William during the later 70's. There were a few buses that got a seeing too on Easter Road when I was in my mid -late teens. Big boys did it and ran away.

jgl07
23-04-2016, 09:33 AM
1. Rangers: The 'Sons of William' (Huns)

2. Hearts: The 'Cousins of William' (Huns without a train fare)

3. Airdrieonians: The 'In-Laws of William' (Huns without a bus fare)

4. Celtic

5. Dundee United

6. Kilmarnock

Those were my traditional hate list. However since the old Airdrie was killed off by David Murray the enmity went. I even went to watch them a few times in the Steve Archibald era when Tam McManus had a brief spell on loan.

I did used to find Dundee United a problem especially after the moaning of their fans after Hibs grabbed a very late winner at Easter Road in the 2000-1 season. They had been falling down and feigning injury to time-waste for much of the second half. The last time was deep in injury time and Hibs declined to give them the ball back after a throw-in and went on to score. Their fans were complaining about this for the next ten years! They seem ok now. There was good banter on the train back from Mount Florida last week and they all were wishing Hibs well in the final.

The other set of moaning fans are Kilmarnock. Many teams have a singing section/stand, but Killie seemed to have a amateur referees' stand which was full of old codgers who would question every decision that went against them. They no longer even bother to open that stand now, so maybe they have died off?

Now it is probably 1. Rangers, 2. The Rangers, 3. Hearts.

James.
23-04-2016, 09:35 AM
1 Rangers (both versions) - a vile institution.

2 Hearts

3 Celtic

--------
23-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Thinking about it for a long time, I'd say HIBS.

Of all the teams in all the Leagues in all the world they've caused me the most pain, suffering and disappointment.

Super_JMcGinn
23-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Never underestimate the near universal loathing of The Rangers. I think you'd find the same trend amongst most Scottish supporters, though Hearts could be an exception, as some in their support regard Rangers as allies, sadly.

I find it equally sad some Hibernian fans consider Celtic our allies.

DUX
23-04-2016, 09:55 AM

Thankfully we have a mixed culture of religious backgrounds, nationalities, sexual preferences and politics.

It is pleasing we are a diverse open club.

lapsedhibee
23-04-2016, 10:16 AM
Thankfully we have a mixed culture of religious backgrounds, nationalities, sexual preferences and politics.

It is pleasing we are a diverse open club.

Yes very pleasing :agree:. Tolerate all sorts, for a while at least.

Diclonius
23-04-2016, 10:22 AM
I dislike Hearts the most out of the three, but only because they are our city rivals. The feeling of winning a derby is like none other and I would be very disappointed if they went under. Part of being a Hibs fan is our rivalry with Hearts.

I hate games against Celtic and Rangers and would be the first to celebrate if they both folded tomorrow.

DUX
23-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Yes very pleasing :agree:. Tolerate all sorts, for a while at least.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-04-2016, 10:24 AM
I hate Hearts supporters more than I hate their team.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-04-2016, 10:28 AM

If you just wanted everyone to say the hun you should've said so at the start of the thread.

Bostonhibby
23-04-2016, 10:29 AM
I hate Hearts supporters more than I hate their team.

You must at least enjoy playing the game with the ones who sneak onto .net thinking we don't know who they are though?:wink:

Super_JMcGinn
23-04-2016, 10:37 AM
I dislike Hearts the most out of the three, but only because they are our city rivals. The feeling of winning a derby is like none other and I would be very disappointed if they went under. Part of being a Hibs fan is our rivalry with Hearts.

I hate games against Celtic and Rangers and would be the first to celebrate if they both folded tomorrow.
That is my position 100% on all counts.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-04-2016, 10:38 AM
The auld firm, I'd happily see ANY team (other than Hibs) win anything other than those two bigoted, self endulged pair. Even Hearts.

Eh?

Spike Mandela
23-04-2016, 10:40 AM
HIBS!!!!!!!

This club has given me more pain and suffering than any other but the addiction is too powerful and the rare sublime highs keep the urges strong.:cb

DUX
23-04-2016, 10:40 AM
That is my position 100% on all counts.

Yip, agree with you too.

:gwa:

Scott Allan Key
23-04-2016, 10:49 AM
Celtic and Rangers only exist to berate or make the other irate. All other teams are viewed through their prism of obsidian and must pertain to their bigoted worldview. As Hearts consider us rivals and despite their protestations (the recent cup defeat confirms), I'll join in the theatre, and summon my loudest boos for them, but purely for the Mercer and Romanov years. I quite like Budge but not as a sexual preference.

DUX
23-04-2016, 10:52 AM
Celtic and Rangers only exist to berate or make the other irate. All other teams are viewed through their prism of obsidian and must pertain to their bigoted worldview. As Hearts consider us rivals and despite their protestations (the recent cup defeat confirms), I'll join in the theatre, and summon my loudest boos for them, but purely for the Mercer and Romanov years. I quite like Budge but not as a sexual preference.

Disappointing you have to state Ann Budge as sexual preference bud!

Just to make clear- no need to mention sex or preference just because Ms Budge is a female.

Scott Allan Key
23-04-2016, 11:09 AM

Just to make clear- no need to mention sex or preference just because Ms Budge is a female.

I didn't notice she was a female. But what if I did like a particular woman as a sexual preference? We're not prudish are we?

DUX
23-04-2016, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=Ivan's Jaguar;4658508]I didn't notice she was a female.[/QUOT

Deary me!

Words fail me.

Sexist!

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-04-2016, 11:23 AM
Rangers and Hearts in equal measure.
Weirdly, Falkirk never used to be on my radar at all but since our relegation they are definitely the team that stand out as being complete pricks. Not helped by an absolute stroker of a manager but their fans seem like complete gimps as well. The only fans out with Rangers to chant peado at JC, Hibees are gay chants and other generic pish copied from Hearts and Rangers. Fannies

Scott Allan Key
23-04-2016, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=Ivan's Jaguar;4658508]I didn't notice she was a female.[/QUOT

Deary me!

Words fail me.

Sexist!

Touché. You are being politically correct, so you are unable to engage in reasonable discourse. Which is worse?

As I said, I like Budge and, to clarify, this is because she has an ethical and forthright approach to football business which is refreshing. I don't actually think that is because she is a 'woman' but because she isn't a typical football dinosaur. Her sex is irrelevant.

You had a sense of humour bypass and if one is going to accept a very diverse range of sexual preferences then don't be offended if someone makes a joke of it.

DUX
23-04-2016, 11:34 AM
[QUOTE=DUX;4658512] Touché. You are being politically correct, so you are unable to engage in reasonable discourse. Which is worse? As I said, I like Budge and, to clarify, this is because she has an ethical and forthright approach to football business which is refreshing. I don't actually think that is because she is a 'woman' but because she isn't a typical football dinosaur. Her sex is irrelevant. You had a sense of humour bypass and if one is going to accept a very diverse range of sexual preferences then don't be offended if someone makes a joke of it.

Why bother to say Ms Budge was not your sexual preference then bud?

I have a great sense of humour and believe in equality.

Move on, I think you regret commenting on your sexual preference!

NAE NOOKIE
23-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Hello Edinburgh ..... here are the results of the Galashiels jury.

Hearts

Of all the clubs in the world can there be one with a bigger sense of unjustified self worth. I find their utter hatred of us rather sinister, it is out of all proportion to the contrasting fortunes of the two clubs over the last 30 years. If you ask me they genuinely see themselves as 'Edinburgh's team' and the fact that we exist at all infuriates them ...... In football history has any clubs derby rival tried to drive them out of existence by actions off the field like Hearts tried to do to us ..... unforgivable !!!

The Rangers

For obvious reasons ..... every sane fitba fan should hate them as a matter of principle.

Celtic

Any thought that we share some sort of common bond is purely one sided ..... I hate their patronising pish .... just another cheek of the OF arse who would trample Hibs into the dirt for another half percent of the TV money.

hfc rd
23-04-2016, 12:51 PM
Rangers & The Rangers.

Hearts, Celtic, Aberdeen & Peter Houston's Falkirk are some of the others I can't stand.

Edson Arantes
23-04-2016, 12:57 PM
Celtic.

Rangers a really close second.

Edson Arantes
23-04-2016, 12:59 PM
I didn't notice she was a female. But what if I did like a particular woman as a sexual preference? We're not prudish are we?

You didn't even guess that someone called Ann might, just might, be female? :confused:

HibbyAndy
23-04-2016, 01:01 PM
hearts 100 million %

Soldiersteve
23-04-2016, 01:15 PM
This is a tough one, I'm torn between the Maroon cheating,thieving,billy big team mentality of inbred sexual deviants that crawl the sewers of Gorgie or

The Blue WATP ( we all talk pish) knuckle dragging, cheating, thieving old team mentality of the bigoted bustard brothers from the ****hole that is the weege.

It's draw, I can't separate them probably because both are supported by schemie ****** weasel looking scrote face twats.
Come on Scouse, stop holding back, tell us what you really think!

Canon Hannan
23-04-2016, 01:31 PM

Living in Glasgow and meeting many fans of all clubs I only detest one club......Rangers. The statistics on this thread are pleasing and make sense.

Hearts fans are are our rivals but I respect them. They are very similar to us and poor history.

Celtic are a huge club and I like their support and playing style. Very similar to us. Have drank many a pint with our fellow greens and they often come to our games.

The rest are ok.

I equally question why Hibs fans don't like Celtic? Maybe they have more Unionist leanings or anti Catholic? The ones I know who hate Celtic more than Rangers are of this type. Possibly some Hibbys have another reason, but hating Celtic more than Rangers having mixed with both sets of fans must have a different experience than me. Try wearing a Hibs scarf and going to a Celtic or Rangers game in Glasgow, have a few beers and discuss football with them and report back. There is my test.

Anyway, we are all Hibbys and not glory hunters for sure.

Hibs for the Cup.

Betty Boop
23-04-2016, 01:47 PM
Hearts.

howdenthehibby
23-04-2016, 01:48 PM
No contest ! Der dirty vile Hun .

Keith_M
23-04-2016, 01:51 PM

You've just confirmed to me at least that you're a Yam at the wind-up, seeing how far he can get before getting the heave-ho.

Congratulations on lasting so long.

NAE NOOKIE
23-04-2016, 01:58 PM
Living in Glasgow and meeting many fans of all clubs I only detest one club......Rangers. The statistics on this thread are pleasing and make sense.

Hearts fans are are our rivals but I respect them. They are very similar to us and poor history.

Celtic are a huge club and I like their support and playing style. Very similar to us. Have drank many a pint with our fellow greens and they often come to our games.

The rest are ok.

I equally question why Hibs fans don't like Celtic? Maybe they have more Unionist leanings or anti Catholic? The ones I know who hate Celtic more than Rangers are of this type. Possibly some Hibbys have another reason, but hating Celtic more than Rangers having mixed with both sets of fans must have a different experience than me. Try wearing a Hibs scarf and going to a Celtic or Rangers game in Glasgow, have a few beers and discuss football with them and report back. There is my test.

Hibs for the Cup.

I dislike Celtic because they seem to think that our shared background somehow makes us brothers, cousins, call it what you want. The fact that they are less likely to kick my f'ing head in coz I wear a green & white scarf is no cause for celebration as far as I'm concerned, nobody should be battering anybody because of what football team they support. Celtic along with Rangers have carved up the lions share of the pot in Scotland for decades without a thought for any other club, including Hibs.

And yet here I am a confirmed life long Scottish nationalist and republican who couldn't give a rats arse what religion folk are or are not ..... how's your theory looking now?

Super_JMcGinn
23-04-2016, 02:04 PM

The rest are ok.

Hibs for the Cup.

Utter garbage if you don't mind me saying. I have no unionist leanings nor am I anti catholic, and I have to question why any Hibs fan would have such a fondness for that ****, let alone mix with them. Religion has no place in sport.

Canon Hannan
23-04-2016, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=NAE NOOKIE;4658647]I dislike Celtic because they seem to think that our shared background somehow makes us brothers, cousins, call it what you want. The fact that they are less likely to kick my f'ing head in coz I wear a green & white scarf is no cause for celebration as far as I'm concerned, nobody should be battering anybody because of what football team they support. Celtic along with Rangers have carved up the lions share of the pot in Scotland for decades without a thought for any other club, including Hibs.

And yet here I am a confirmed life long Scottish nationalist and republican who couldn't give a rats arse what religion folk are or are not ..... how's your theory looking

Thanks for your comment as i did say people may have other reasons.

Canon Hannan
23-04-2016, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE=Gail;4658650]Utter garbage if you don't mind me saying. I have no unionist leanings nor am I anti catholic, and I have to question why any Hibs fan would have such a fondness for that ****, let alone mix with them. Religion has no place in sport.[/

I know loads of Hibs fans who don't mind Celtic and also many Celtic fans who come to ER. I also know Hibs fans who hate Celtic purely because they hate Catholics and Ireland. I have had grief from a Hibs fan for wearing anErinGo Bragh scarf on 2 occasions.

I do agree religion has no place in football. Shame some fans even within our own have anti Irish sentiments. But that is their issue i suppose.

Seems Hibernian FC our club are OK offering £199 hospitality packages at Celtic Park before the Final. Nice of Celtic to welcome us in hahahah 🇳🇬👍

Green_one
23-04-2016, 02:49 PM
Rangers for me. Their history of brazen bigotry, their violent support, and their financial corruption make them far more unpleasant than Hearts or Celtic to me. T

Pretty much the same for myself. Some of my worst moments supporting Hibs have been in the presence of that lot. :sick:

High-On-Hibs
23-04-2016, 02:53 PM
Do dead clubs count?

.Sean.
23-04-2016, 03:10 PM
Celtic every day of the week

NAE NOOKIE
23-04-2016, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=Gail;4658650]Utter garbage if you don't mind me saying. I have no unionist leanings nor am I anti catholic, and I have to question why any Hibs fan would have such a fondness for that ****, let alone mix with them. Religion has no place in sport.[/

I know loads of Hibs fans who don't mind Celtic and also many Celtic fans who come to ER. I also know Hibs fans who hate Celtic purely because they hate Catholics and Ireland. I have had grief from a Hibs fan for wearing anErinGo Bragh scarf on 2 occasions.

Who are these Hibbies you speak of who hate Catholics and Ireland, never heard so much ***** in all my life. Why wear an Ireland forever scarf to Easter Road anyway ... whats wrong with wearing a Hibs scarf?

I'll tell you why folk were down on the Erin Go Bragh scarf ..................... Many, many, Hibs fans ( myself included ) do not want to see the club and its supporters being viewed as some sort of Irish enclave in Edinburgh refusing to embrace its present and only living in its past like a football version of some tacky Irish theme pub. If that's what floats your boat there's a perfectly good example 40 miles west of Edinburgh who can fulfil your every need.

I am a living embodiment of the Hibs badge:

Like Hibs I was born in Edinburgh

Like Hibs I am the product of immigrants to the city, with two English grandparents and an Irish grandfather.

Like Hibs I was ( at one time at least ) based in Leith

I do not feel the need to run about wearing shamrocks on St Patrick's day or a red rose on St Georges day .... I don't feel the need to support England at anything or Ireland for that matter ..... because even though I am proud of and happy to acknowledge the English and Irish parts of my history ( as I have done here ) I view myself as 100% Scottish and I think this is exactly how 99% of Hibs fans view the club.

.Sean.
23-04-2016, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE=Canon Hannan;4658697]

Who are these Hibbies you speak of who hate Catholics and Ireland, never heard so much ***** in all my life. Why wear an Ireland forever scarf to Easter Road anyway ... whats wrong with wearing a Hibs scarf?

I'll tell you why folk were down on the Erin Go Bragh scarf ..................... Many, many, Hibs fans ( myself included ) do not want to see the club and its supporters being viewed as some sort of Irish enclave in Edinburgh refusing to embrace its present and only living in its past like a football version of some tacky Irish theme pub. If that's what floats your boat there's a perfectly good example 40 miles west of Edinburgh who can fulfil your every need.

Like Hibs I am the product of immigrants to the city, with two English grandparents and an Irish grandfather.

I do not feel the need to run about wearing shamrocks on St Patrick's day or a red rose on St Georges day .... I don't feel the need to support England at anything or Ireland for that matter ..... because even though I am proud of and happy to acknowledge the English and Irish parts of my history ( as I have done here ) I view myself as 100% Scottish and I think this is exactly how 99% of Hibs fans view the club.
Best post I've read on here in ages

Canon Hannan
23-04-2016, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE=NAE NOOKIE;4658753][QUOTE=Canon Hannan;4658697]

I do not feel the need to run about wearing shamrocks on St Patrick's day or a red rose on St Georges day .... I don't feel the need to support England at anything or Ireland for that matter ..... because even though I am proud of and happy to acknowledge the English and Irish parts of my history ( as I have done here ) I view myself as 100% Scottish and I think this is exactly how 99% of Hibs fans view the club.[/QUOTE

I think you will find more than 1% respect our roots. Shame you can't respect Hibs fans who do. Wearing a scarf or waving a flag is not exactly running around proclaiming st Patrick as you say. Shame you want to chase some Hibs fans 40 miles along the road because they don't fall into your uber Hibs supporter characteristic. Lucky most Hibs fans don't think that way and are open minded.

(((Fergus)))
23-04-2016, 03:59 PM
Hibs can be a bit irritating at time.

WhileTheChief..
23-04-2016, 04:14 PM
Ross County. Obviously.

Super_JMcGinn
23-04-2016, 05:31 PM
[QUOTE=NAE NOOKIE;4658753]
Best post I've read on here in ages

I agree, but it was posted by NAE NOOKIE :wink:

Hibernia&Alba
23-04-2016, 05:34 PM
If you just wanted everyone to say the hun you should've said so at the start of the thread.

I think I did! Nailed my colours to the mast immediately : I'd support Hearts in a cup final against Rangers.

JK Rolling
23-04-2016, 05:40 PM

If there is an investigation then Celtic fans will find themselves on the receiving end as much as any The Rangers fans. You need to remove your all things green glasses and see Celtic for what they actually are. On their day they are as bad as The Rangers. Songs glorifying terrorist activity (such as Roll of honour) could clearly be heard being sung by a large proportion of their fans in the recent semi. If you look back at all your posts on this thread you 'question' anyone who slates Celtic, it's no offence to be one-sided in an argument however, please allow others to have their own opinions , which will be invariably based on their own experiences, not only in football but in life in general.
To clarify a particular aspect of my point, I am am ex-serviceman (retired) and have lost colleagues to IRA activities, therefore feel very strongly about glorifying terrorism.

Finally, and with all that said, I voted The Rangers as I feel the bigotry of both the Uglies is comparable but personal experiences on match days just shade it.

green day
23-04-2016, 05:42 PM
I am surprised that some on here didn't put Hibs as their most disliked club.

You know who you are.........

Hibernia&Alba
23-04-2016, 05:48 PM
If there is an investigation then Celtic fans will find themselves on the receiving end as much as any The Rangers fans. You need to remove your all things green glasses and see Celtic for what they actually are. On their day they are as bad as The Rangers. Songs glorifying terrorist activity (such as Roll of honour) could clearly be heard being sung by a large proportion of their fans in the recent semi. If you look back at all your posts on this thread you 'question' anyone who slates Celtic, it's no offence to be one-sided in an argument however, please allow others to have their own opinions , which will be invariably based on their own experiences, not only in football but in life in general.
To clarify a particular aspect of my point, I am am ex-serviceman (retired) and have lost colleagues to IRA activities, therefore feel very strongly about glorifying terrorism.

Finally, and with all that said, I voted The Rangers as I feel the bigotry of both the Uglies is comparable but personal experiences on match days just shade it.

I'd like to think I always allow others to have their opinions: I've certainly never told anyone they aren't entitled to an opinion. Disagreeing with an opinion is a different thing entirely, and it's my honest opinion that it's banal to describe the old firm as 'bad as each other', when the evidence seems to suggest otherwise. What are the chances that two club will have exactly the same number of loonies amongst them and will sing exactly the same amount of bigoted pish? I'd say it's very unlikely. IMHO, Rangers are the worst in Scotland, and indeed their fans must be amongst the worst anywhere, as evidenced via their propensity for violence in Europe; but of course others can disagree.

Waxy
23-04-2016, 06:35 PM
I picked Hearts, but Falkirk have now moved into my top 5

cad
23-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Old Firm all day every day a f****in virus thats plagued Scottish football remorsely from day one ,ably supported by that other bastion off illegitimate tossers the SFA ,how clowns like Regan Doncaster and Ogilvie run our show shows what pussies we all are the games a bogey better to let it suffer and die rather than contribute IMHO

NAE NOOKIE
23-04-2016, 07:12 PM
I think you will find more than 1% respect our roots. Shame you can't respect Hibs fans who do. Wearing a scarf or waving a flag is not exactly running around proclaiming st Patrick as you say. Shame you want to chase some Hibs fans 40 miles along the road because they don't fall into your uber Hibs supporter characteristic. Lucky most Hibs fans don't think that way and are open minded.

This utter crap really boils my pish !!!

Where the **** do you get off saying that I am suggesting folk don't respect Hibs roots, just because they don't want to turn the club into a cheap imitation of Celtic, which is exactly what folk like you want to do!!! ..... Every Hibs fan is aware of the clubs roots which are celebrated, reflected and RESPECTED in the clubs ... NAME ... BADGE ... and COLOURS !!! which no Hibs fan I have ever met has any problem wearing, including me.

I get utterly sick and tired of folk like you who want to take my football club and drag it and its supporters down a path it doesn't need or want to go down ....... Where would Hibs be if we all wore 'Erin Go Bragh' scarves and waved tricolours at Easter Road ..... you know the answer to that question perfectly well !!!

If you want to support an Irish football club then go and follow someone in the Irish league or Celtic ..... Hibs are and always will be a Scottish football club and if I ever wear a scarf or wave a flag that refers to a country at Easter Road it will have 'Scotland' written on it because that's what I and 90 odd percent of Hibs fans are ..... SCOTTISH !!! and we support a SCOTTISH football club formed by Irishmen.

Finally ...... Don't you dare ****ing well misquote me or deliberately misinterpret what I said to suit your own agenda ..... which is exactly what you did here as you very well know!!! ..... Is that clear Brother Wilfred !!!

Canon Hannan
23-04-2016, 08:03 PM
This utter crap really boils my pish !!!

Where the **** do you get off saying that I am suggesting folk don't respect Hibs roots, just because they don't want to turn the club into a cheap imitation of Celtic, which is exactly what folk like you want to do!!! ..... Every Hibs fan is aware of the clubs roots which are celebrated, reflected and RESPECTED in the clubs ... NAME ... BADGE ... and COLOURS !!! which no Hibs fan I have ever met has any problem wearing, including me.

I get utterly sick and tired of folk like you who want to take my football club and drag it and its supporters down a path it doesn't need or want to go down ....... Where would Hibs be if we all wore 'Erin Go Bragh' scarves and waved tricolours at Easter Road ..... you know the answer to that question perfectly well !!!

If you want to support an Irish football club then go and follow someone in the Irish league or Celtic ..... Hibs are and always will be a Scottish football club and if I ever wear a scarf or wave a flag that refers to a country at Easter Road it will have 'Scotland' written on it because that's what I and 90 odd percent of Hibs fans are ..... SCOTTISH !!! and we support a SCOTTISH football club formed by Irishmen.

Finally ...... Don't you dare ****ing well misquote me or deliberately misinterpret what I said to suit your own agenda ..... which is exactly what you did here as you very well know!!! ..... Is that clear Brother Wilfred !!!

Deary me Brother Mason Boyne. Erin Go Bragh get it right up ye!
Hibernian now, then and forever.
Your agenda is to remove anything that you don't like or feel suits your ideals. Shameful for a Hibs supporter. The original Hibs had to fight against people like you in Edinburgh. F..kin waste of space.

#hibee
23-04-2016, 08:13 PM
1. Rangers
2. Kilmarnock
3. Hearts
4. Falkirk
5. Airdrie

.Sean.
23-04-2016, 08:24 PM
Mind boggling so many folk seem to have such a tolerance for Celtic. :confused:

The likes of Aberdeen, Falkirk, and Airdrie who we've no even played in about 20 years, seemingly liked less than a shower of self-pitying cheats and followed by the biggest shower of patronising, terrorist-sympathising, stuck-in-the-past, general low life's?? I absolutely despise Celtic and it churns my stomach that there are still some who think we've some non-existent affinity with them.

Celtic are the worst, closely followed by the other Tam Kite-stained erse cheek that is Rangers, Hearts are a wee bit behind them then the rest in no particular order.

NYHibby
23-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Deary me Brother Mason Boyne. Erin Go Bragh get it right up ye!
Hibernian now, then and forever.
Your agenda is to remove anything that you don't like or feel suits your ideals. Shameful for a Hibs supporter. The original Hibs had to fight against people like you in Edinburgh. F..kin waste of space.

Good to see our own sectarian fans are out in full force in a thread where people are criticising other teams' fans. A good reminder that we aren't perfect either.

Canon Hannan seems to have misplaced his dog whistle...

leggeto
23-04-2016, 08:28 PM
I can't vote on my phone and I say rangers old and new,from the hunnish behavior on the pitch,the fans(could go on all day about them),cheating on many fronts,religious hatred so on