PDA

View Full Version : Question Hibs TV subscribers traveling back for the game

HibsMax
22-04-2016, 03:50 PM
How many Hibs TV subscribers are coming back for the game? I'm curious to find out what impact this would have on Hibs' overall allocation. I guess someone in the know could tell us how many subscribers there are and we could use that as an upper limit. 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000?

From speaking with the club, I don't know what they are going to do for Hibs TV subscribers but I have been in contact and they are working on that. More news to come.

EDIT: I also know that Hibs.net is not representative of all Hibs fans.

Virginia Hibs
22-04-2016, 03:52 PM
I'm coming! Don't know how many subscribers we have though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StokePogesHibs
22-04-2016, 09:51 PM
I am traveling back for the weekend.:flag:

norhfc
23-04-2016, 10:58 AM
At 3 o'clock I'm on a plane to Dubrovnik to celebrate our 25 th wedding anniversary. Word of warning to singles, never agree to get married last week in May. It has caused me no end of grief, tho we did celebrate our 10th in Glasgow, ruined by the 0-3 to Celtic final. Have been told the plane has wifi so praying I,ll be able to tune in to HibsTv and have already researched an Irish pub to hopefully have a celebration pint or two:wink:

surreyhibbie
23-04-2016, 11:01 AM
Me

All the way from deepest Surrey. :greengrin

The Green Goblin
23-04-2016, 01:06 PM
Defo coming over.

MilwaukeeHibee
23-04-2016, 01:16 PM
Flights booked!

Green Man
23-04-2016, 01:21 PM
At 3 o'clock I'm on a plane to Dubrovnik to celebrate our 25 th wedding anniversary. Word of warning to singles, never agree to get married last week in May. It has caused me no end of grief, tho we did celebrate our 10th in Glasgow, ruined by the 0-3 to Celtic final. Have been told the plane has wifi so praying I,ll be able to tune in to HibsTv and have already researched an Irish pub to hopefully have a celebration pint or two:wink:

I deliberately got married in July for that reason!

HibsMax
25-04-2016, 06:34 PM
So there you have it, Hibs. 18 tickets please. :)

I have no idea how I'm getting to the game. In years gone by I've traveled with others but this year I might be traveling solo. Will figure it out.

Bostonhibby
25-04-2016, 10:15 PM
South Lincolnshire border as usual. The car can find it's own way we've done it that often

GreenLake
25-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Booked trip within an hour of the last penalty.

California-Hibs
26-04-2016, 01:18 AM
Unfortunately I can't make it over this time. Was back for the League Cup Final of course :rolleyes: and hibs being Hibs and my luck, we'll win the Scottish with me not there! About to buy a new house though, so cash is a bit tight, coupled with work, and it's just not happening :boo hoo:

Still though, even though I'll be sat in my house watching it on Hibs TV, no one will be shouting louder or celebrating more than me should we do it!! :flag:

HibeesLA
26-04-2016, 01:19 AM
Still trying to work out the trip, so still 50/50 for me.

cjward2
26-04-2016, 03:33 AM
Used up all my personal leave coming over for the LC final. Will have to watch Hibs TV for the final.:flag:

Dunedin Hibs
26-04-2016, 07:51 AM
Yes, coming back from Dunedin, New Zealand...can't miss our boys in our finest hour!

haagsehibby
26-04-2016, 11:15 AM
Coming over from Holland. Booked my flights just after the penalty shootout !

Sproule Three
26-04-2016, 12:01 PM
I'm travelling over. Seems to me from the Aus Hibs FB group that there are more Hibees from Australia travelling for this one than any of the last 3 finals.
4 guys on same flight as me.
If I can get a ticket from my relatives who are long standing ST holders for many years and have already renewed I'd prefer to use that option as I can sit with family .
However if its 1 for ST holders I'll be looking at the Hibs TV option.
Could just about stretch to the corporate option (after forking out for flights right as well get hung for a sheep than a lamb) but doesn't appeal to me tbh