PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN HOSPITALITY AT SCOTTISH CUP FINAL

RSS Bot
22-04-2016, 01:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6426)

trev the hat
22-04-2016, 01:32 PM
Decent price IMO

.Sean.
22-04-2016, 02:16 PM
Why on earth would you want a meal at Celtic Park to line that mobs pockets?

Brightside
22-04-2016, 02:19 PM

It was part of the Allan deal.

Craig_in_Prague
22-04-2016, 02:19 PM

to be honest, it's a good price - and if Hibs struck a deal with Celtic - then why not.
It's not far from Hampden and the colour theme is correct.

Big_Franck
22-04-2016, 02:20 PM

That was what I was thinking. Strange place to have a meal for Hibs fans before a game at Hampden :confused:

SunshineOnLeith
22-04-2016, 02:23 PM

Closer to Hampden than Easter Road, tbf.

DUX
22-04-2016, 02:25 PM

I am seriously considering it! I am fevered as to getting a ticket and might just fork it out.

givescotlandfreedom
22-04-2016, 02:29 PM
It's a decent price but I can't understand helping out the other bigots from the weege.

Billy Whizz
22-04-2016, 02:30 PM
It's a decent price but I can't understand helping out the other bigots from the weege.

They've helped us out with Stokes, Henderson and McGeough

Big_Franck
22-04-2016, 02:30 PM

True, there are various other possible venues though. This just makes us look like celtc's wee cousins to anyone outside of Edinburgh though.

Moulin Yarns
22-04-2016, 02:44 PM
True, there are various other possible venues though. This just makes us look like celtc's wee cousins to anyone outside of Edinburgh though.

Whit's wrong wi Harthill Services is all Ive got to say :greengrin

pacoluna
22-04-2016, 02:46 PM
not for me would rather take in the atmosphere before and during game.

Since90+2
22-04-2016, 02:47 PM
For previous finals the meal has always been at Hampden I believe. I would reckon its been moved to Celtic Park to avoid any potential trouble as I dont think its as easy to segregate in the hospitality area.

Says it all really about the team we face when its fine for a game with our biggest rivals but not against Sevco.

lucky
22-04-2016, 02:50 PM
Celtic park is a decent venue and is close to Hampden. But I'm a bit surprised as Hampden has loads of lounges which are capable of holding something like this. But Hibs must be doing well out of holding it at CP

EH54
22-04-2016, 02:51 PM
I think this is added extras as the hospitality seats here are for the North stand and not the south think there will be other hospitality info to come out soon for the Lounges at Hampden

SunshineOnLeith
22-04-2016, 03:01 PM
Will these be seats in the wee upper tier in the North Stand or in the body of the main support?

EH54
22-04-2016, 03:04 PM
Will these be seats in the wee upper tier in the North Stand or in the body of the main support?

Upper is used for hospitality sometimes so would guess there

Moulin Yarns

what do you think?

Prime seating within the North Stand

Craig_in_Prague

normally main body of support. It was the few times I've been anyway (2007 and 2012)

JOD
22-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Hampden hospitality £225 + vat with only diff being a 1 hour post match bar. Hibs one will do for me I think.

New Huns are 4/9. If it costs me 900 smackers to see Hibs win the Holy Grail well worth it

If it is not to be then Sevco has paid for me/wife cup final day out.

Keyser Sauzee
22-04-2016, 03:06 PM
My dad was down at ER this morning booking our hospitality seats, bit disappointed its not at Hampden but its not big deal, just glad the tickets for the game are sorted

Craig_in_Prague
22-04-2016, 03:07 PM
Hampden hospitality £225 + vat with only diff being a 1 hour post match bar. Hibs one will do for me I think.

New Huns are 4/9. If it costs me 900 smackers to see Hibs win the Holy Grail well worth it

If it is not to be then Sevco has paid for me/wife cup final day out.

problem is if it's a draw and lose in ET !

but thought about this as well !

JOD
22-04-2016, 03:10 PM
problem is if it's a draw and lose in ET !

but thought about this as well !

4/9 is price for outright not 90 mins.

F--k Them.

PercyHibs
22-04-2016, 03:12 PM
Decent price IMO

to be honest, it's a good price - and if Hibs struck a deal with Celtic - then why not.
It's not far from Hampden and the colour theme is correct.

I don't think thats a good price at all. I went to hospitality for the celtic final and it was a complete rip off. We were crammed into a hotel like sandines. The same price but we sat in the south stand. This time Bog standard seats in the north and you have to go to Celtic park. No thanks

Craig_in_Prague
22-04-2016, 03:19 PM
I don't think thats a good price at all. I went to hospitality for the celtic final and it was a complete rip off. We were crammed into a hotel like sandines. The same price but we sat in the south stand. This time Bog standard seats in the north and you have to go to Celtic park. No thanks

never noticed the north stand part - Is that a mistake?

It's always been a seat in the south.

At the end of the day, it's just an option. For many travelling or those without ST and high loyalty points, it's potentially the only secured way.
For us it'll be family of 4, travelling from different places, yet all together on the day.

The hearts final was gash, crap meal, our bus never even turned up and we had to squeeze onto another; but again, some people have not much choice and this becomes a life saver !

JOD
22-04-2016, 03:19 PM
I can understand why we have picked darkheid. Last cup final was hotel and had limited numbers and was sold out early.

With a venue like this there will no such capacity problems with only issue being the number of tickets Hibs allocate subject

to demand.

JOD
22-04-2016, 03:23 PM
never noticed the north stand part - Is that a mistake?

It's always been a seat in the south.

At the end of the day, it's just an option. For many travelling or those without ST and high loyalty points, it's potentially the only secured way.
For us it'll be family of 4, travelling from different places, yet all together on the day.

The hearts final was gash, crap meal, our bus never even turned up and we had to squeeze onto another; but again, some people have not much choice and this becomes a life saver !

There is an area in the upper North for hospitality and can be segregated. Good seats.

LustForLeith
22-04-2016, 03:28 PM
Are kids allowed to go?

GreenLake
22-04-2016, 03:33 PM
It was part of the Allan deal.

Will they make us sit on benches and eat popcorn?

Stantons Angel
22-04-2016, 03:34 PM
I don't think thats a good price at all. I went to hospitality for the celtic final and it was a complete rip offWe were crammed into a hotel like sandines. The same price but we sat in the south stand. This time Bog standard seats in the north and you have to go to Celtic park. No thanks

This will be why Hibs are taking it away from a hotel. The last final hospitality seats were based in the small upper tier of the North Stand as Hampden has a hospitality area up there now.

Taking it to Celtic park where they are used to catering for a football crowd and despite having to look at their decoration it will be a place where its just for those on the package and no other patrons. it also keeps them away from the hoards of great unwashed.
Then a short drive up the road to Hampden and bus parks in the purple car park at the back of the North Stand.
Sounds ok to me, im thinking of taking my son for his 40th birthday in May.

HibeeDaz6270
22-04-2016, 09:27 PM
This will be why Hibs are taking it away from a hotel. The last final hospitality seats were based in the small upper tier of the North Stand as Hampden has a hospitality area up there now.

Taking it to Celtic park where they are used to catering for a football crowd and despite having to look at their decoration it will be a place where its just for those on the package and no other patrons. it also keeps them away from the hoards of great unwashed.
Then a short drive up the road to Hampden and bus parks in the purple car park at the back of the North Stand.
Sounds ok to me, im thinking of taking my son for his 40th birthday in May.

The South has the upper section. The seats are in the North Stand, so will be standard seats all be it with a good view. Based on that i think it is probably overpriced. However a good way to secure a ticket if a non St holder.

I see the north stand does have a small upper area too. So forget what i said! Of all the times i have been to hampden i have never noticed this.

green day
22-04-2016, 09:29 PM
The South has the upper section. The seats are in the North Stand, so will be standard seats all be it with a good view. Based on that i think it is probably overpriced. However a good way to secure a ticket if a non St holder.

North has an upper too.

monktonharp
22-04-2016, 10:13 PM
For previous finals the meal has always been at Hampden I believe. I would reckon its been moved to Celtic Park to avoid any potential trouble as I dont think its as easy to segregate in the hospitality area.

Says it all really about the team we face when its fine for a game with our biggest rivals but not against Sevco.looks like a good deal for me. wish I could go but committed to our branch buses. we have been made welcome at Celtic supporters clubs in the past, and I am sure we will get good service from their club on this occasion. could be correct, about the potential trouble. I know where i'd rather be sitting before it all starts up.I have been to Ibrox twice at the "hospitality". not again. the pub we are booked into before the match is Celtic orientated. we got a knockback from one we have been in before in the same area. why? it's hunned up! not welcome on this occasion. we are playing in the Glasgow area, what do you really expect? Partick is a guid bit away from Hampden.

DUX
22-04-2016, 10:22 PM
looks like a good deal for me. wish I could go but committed to our branch buses. we have been made welcome at Celtic supporters clubs in the past, and I am sure we will get good service from their club on this occasion. could be correct, about the potential trouble. I know where i'd rather be sitting before it all starts up.I have been to Ibrox twice at the "hospitality". not again. the pub we are booked into before the match is Celtic orientated. we got a knockback from one we have been in before in the same area. why? it's hunned up! not welcome on this occasion. we are playing in the Glasgow area, what do you really expect? Partick is a guid bit away from Hampden.

I'm booking next week for the hibs hospitality at least I'm pretty sure I will. Sounds good to me too.

monktonharp
22-04-2016, 10:25 PM
need to add, that before the SCsemi v DUNFERMLINE we were in the Celtic Supporters club on London road. guy from the club came up to me, as I was running our branch buses and he handed me 50 good seats for the South upper.I could not give them away! their club got them, through Tennants brewery who sponsored that cup. and must have had a deal for beer.

monktonharp
22-04-2016, 10:27 PM
I'm booking next week for the hibs hospitality at least I'm pretty sure I will. Sounds good to me too.wise move if you have the dosh:agree: getting taken back to ER Too

DUX
22-04-2016, 10:30 PM
wise move if you have the dosh:agree: getting taken back to ER Too

I'm definitely pushing the boat out as per dosh but it's a one-off. And i fancy the three course meal at Parkheid too.

cabbageandribs1875
22-04-2016, 10:41 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-park-hospitality-linked-outbreak-4371877#gqJPxG5VtJ5WXHmx.97

AN outbreak of salmonella is being linked to hospitality at Celtic Park (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/all-about/celtic-fc), health officials have said.
Eleven cases are being investigated by the public health protection unit of NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-park-hospitality-linked-outbreak-4371877#uvcziC0MvvJFrvzb.99

even though it was 18 months ago i'd still take a packed lunch instead :greengrin

DUX
22-04-2016, 10:46 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-park-hospitality-linked-outbreak-4371877#gqJPxG5VtJ5WXHmx.97

AN outbreak of salmonella is being linked to hospitality at Celtic Park (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/all-about/celtic-fc), health officials have said.
Eleven cases are being investigated by the public health protection unit of NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-park-hospitality-linked-outbreak-4371877#uvcziC0MvvJFrvzb.99

even though it was 18 months ago i'd still take a packed lunch instead :greengrin

I'm going to have the full 3 course meal with seconds. Fxxk the salmonella.

cabbageandribs1875
22-04-2016, 10:58 PM
I'm going to have the full 3 course meal with seconds. Fxxk the salmonella.

always use protection

http://www.imodium.com.au/imodium-files/images/imodiumZapid.png

DUX
22-04-2016, 11:01 PM
always use protection

http://www.imodium.com.au/imodium-files/images/imodiumZapid.png

I'll be sxxttin masel anyways at the thought of the Hi bee winning the SC and coming home to ER. :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
22-04-2016, 11:03 PM
I'll be sxxttin masel anyways at the thought of the Hi bee winning the SC and coming home to ER. :greengrin

i overdosed at the LC final :ill:

DUX
22-04-2016, 11:06 PM
i overdosed at the LC final :ill:

I'm fevered now, still got 4 weeks to go!

Fxxk sake. :greengrin

jgl07
23-04-2016, 12:43 AM
Celtic park is a decent venue and is close to Hampden. But I'm a bit surprised as Hampden has loads of lounges which are capable of holding something like this. But Hibs must be doing well out of holding it at CP
Aye and they will all be full of Huns singing 'up to their necks in Fenian blood'.

Much though I despise the lumpen Huns, the corporate Huns are far worse.

Frazerbob
23-04-2016, 05:24 AM
A few options for Hampden hospitality through their web site or Bluechip Hospitality. These are in the suites in the South Stand or at The Corinthian and both include South Stand debenture seats. More expensive than the Hibs deal at £265 and £299 plus VAT. A more premium experience but much dearer. The Hibs deal seems good value IMHO and will be more Hibs themed.

DH1875
23-04-2016, 07:25 AM
I'm thinking about this, seems like a good deal. Anyone know though if it's possible to meet the buses/fans at celtic park rather than leaving from ER (would be looking to use the bus to Hampden from celtic and back to Edinburgh when we win)?

DUX
23-04-2016, 09:24 AM
I'm thinking about this, seems like a good deal. Anyone know though if it's possible to meet the buses/fans at celtic park rather than leaving from ER (would be looking to use the bus to Hampden from celtic and back to Edinburgh when we win)?

I suppose if you pay the money a seat will be reserved for you, can't see any reason why not bud?

:agree:

JOD
23-04-2016, 01:27 PM

Last cup final we met bus at hotel no probs cause your seats are reserved. Just let them know when you book.

Canon Hannan
23-04-2016, 03:09 PM
They've helped us out with Stokes, Henderson and McGeough

Very true hahaha. 5 or 6 of us looking at the Celtic Park option as its a good price and should be a good day out. No chance of sitting with SEVCO fans which will happen at Hampden hospitality. Well done Hibs and Celtic for organising together. 👍

Itsnoteasy
23-04-2016, 04:14 PM
I think this is added extras as the hospitality seats here are for the North stand and not the south think there will be other hospitality info to come out soon for the Lounges at Hampden

£330 for Hampden hospitality. Seat in South Stand

Giro Playboy
23-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Aye and they will all be full of Huns singing 'up to their necks in Fenian blood'.

Much though I despise the lumpen Huns, the corporate Huns are far worse. Overweight second hand car salesmen from places like East Kilbride jumping about with their lodge ties on. The hospitality huns are a horrid bunch

Beefster
23-04-2016, 05:08 PM

Says it all really about the team we face when its fine for a game with our biggest rivals but not against Sevco.

I don't think Hibs hospitality is ever at Hampden. Both times I've been, it's been at some hotel.

DH1875
23-04-2016, 05:15 PM
Last cup final we met bus at hotel no probs cause your seats are reserved. Just let them know when you book.

Sweet, defo up for it. Just need to find someone to go with now. What's the script with colours? Dont think your not allowed them but what's the chances of sneaking the scarf in?

BT58
23-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Me and my mates are very interested in this venture, is it collar and tie????
we have people of all ages who support the hibs who wear all different attire.
also is there a toilet on the bus ??? [ its an age thing guys]. cheers in advance
B

Mac
23-04-2016, 10:18 PM
A few options for Hampden hospitality through their web site or Bluechip Hospitality. These are in the suites in the South Stand or at The Corinthian and both include South Stand debenture seats. More expensive than the Hibs deal at £265 and £299 plus VAT. A more premium experience but much dearer. The Hibs deal seems good value IMHO and will be more Hibs themed.

Matchpoint are £229, Full hospitality package with South stand debentures and hospitality in Corithian!!

Frazerbob
26-04-2016, 01:11 PM
Just bought 11 places for the Hibs deal. Seats are in section D2 of the North Stand, not the upper tier. Massive thanks to Lynsey at the club. The poor lassie is snowed under.

confused
26-04-2016, 01:41 PM
Well it won't matter now if it's a good deal or a bad ? I booked the deal yesterday for me and my wife , it will be worth every penny if we bring the cup back home ! And if we don't ? ? I will just need to dig into my wealth of broken hearted experiences to see how I coped in the past .

AndyB_70
26-04-2016, 01:54 PM
This is not a deal that will providing seating in the section above the North Stand. Bog standard seats in section D2 with no idea what row. Having been to Hampden loads of times to watch Scotland having a seat in the lower rows is rubbish. I'm not sure how they can call seats in D2 premium seating !!!!!
Feeling a bit disappointed with the package as the tickets are not what i was expecting.

Frazerbob
26-04-2016, 02:18 PM
This is not a deal that will providing seating in the section above the North Stand. Bog standard seats in section D2 with no idea what row. Having been to Hampden loads of times to watch Scotland having a seat in the lower rows is rubbish. I'm not sure how they can call seats in D2 premium seating !!!!!
Feeling a bit disappointed with the package as the tickets are not what i was expecting.

They don't, they call it "prime North Stand seats".

AndyB_70
26-04-2016, 02:22 PM
They don't, they call it "prime North Stand seats".

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin
I'd like to know what row these prime seats are in.

monktonharp
26-04-2016, 02:31 PM
you gets what you pays for. 200 smackeroonies seems a lot but you get a ticket garuanteed, a 3 course, with drinkipoos , and I'd imagine match programme and stuff like so. also in the presence of ex-players. thought they were going to be in North upper, but possibly sold that section out?

Frazerbob
26-04-2016, 02:40 PM
you gets what you pays for. 200 smackeroonies seems a lot but you get a ticket garuanteed, a 3 course, with drinkipoos , and I'd imagine match programme and stuff like so. also in the presence of ex-players. thought they were going to be in North upper, but possibly sold that section out?

Lynsey at Hibs said North Upper are not available as they have their own suites attached and being sold by Hampden.

Velma Dinkley
26-04-2016, 02:40 PM

I heard it will be Kujabi and Doherty

supermcginn
26-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Booked up on this today, can't wait!

monktonharp
26-04-2016, 02:48 PM
I heard it will be Kujabi and Dohertyhopefully not. Kujabi wont last to full time. better giving his seat to someone else.:na na:

Johnny_Leith
26-04-2016, 02:53 PM

I books the above for the league cup final, and it was definitely worth the money.

Think the SCF is booked through hampden directly, £320 for essentially the same package as the above in the north stand. Not worth it, blatant profiteering.

AndyB_70
26-04-2016, 05:11 PM
I books the above for the league cup final, and it was definitely worth the money.

Think the SCF is booked through hampden directly, £320 for essentially the same package as the above in the north stand. Not worth it, blatant profiteering.

What section were your match tickets in?

wilkie_1
26-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Booked up on this today, can't wait!

Did you manage to get through on the phone? Or was it by email?

I have tried to book but can't get answer on the number provided and no reply by email either. 😡

HibsMax
26-04-2016, 05:40 PM
That sounds pretty decent to me. Of course it depends on the view from the seats, the quality of the meal, etc. but just having a ticket and knowing I can get to / from the game with minimal headaches is pretty enticing for me.

thebausburst
26-04-2016, 05:51 PM
That sounds pretty decent to me. Of course it depends on the view from the seats, the quality of the meal, etc. but just having a ticket and knowing I can get to / from the game with minimal headaches is pretty enticing for me.

Go for it, I booke this up this morning, did it previously for Hearts final and (apart from the result!) felt it was well worth the cash, excellent seats etc.

Callum_62
26-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Also booked up this morning for me and my dad (emailed Saturday, rang today....but had to ring many times before getting through)

Hoping the seats will be further back in section D2 - anyone know or been told the row?

was told that is looking like a 9.30 departure from Easter Road....plenty time to drink your 200 quid!

Realistically it was the only way to guarantee a ticket for me - so was pretty much a no brainer - and compared to other packages the price is decent

HibeeDaz6270
26-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Also booked up this morning for me and my dad (emailed Saturday, rang today....but had to ring many times before getting through)

Hoping the seats will be further back in section D2 - anyone know or been told the row?

was told that is looking like a 9.30 departure from Easter Road....plenty time to drink your 200 quid!

Realistically it was the only way to guarantee a ticket for me - so was pretty much a no brainer - and compared to other packages the price is decent

Also took this option. 6 of us booked up. I'm no longer a season ticket so it was the only way to guarantee a ticket. We went to hospitality at Easter Road against Raith Rovers and really enjoyed the whole experience. Looking forward to it!

wilkie_1
26-04-2016, 08:05 PM
All booked up now 👍🏻 finally had a reply tonight at 7:30pm must be putting in the extra hours! Limited spaces lefts supposedly

Big_Franck
26-04-2016, 08:11 PM
The seats for this are in north stand section D2.

The pre-match hospitality is all at Celtic Park, there is no bar facility before or after the game at Hanpden.

Leith Mo
26-04-2016, 08:49 PM
The seats for this are in north stand section D2.

The pre-match hospitality is all at Celtic Park, there is no bar facility before or after the game at Hanpden.

Albeit a few years ago as I lived in London I invited some friends to Hampden hospitality for the semi we lost to the Gorgie mob (0-4) and then 2007 League Cup Final. Regardless of respective results (l/w) wasn't that impresssed by what was on offer for the price. Few years ago now and probably improved but have always heard better reports (non Celtic fans) of Parkhead hospitality so would seem a better option that Hampden corporate to me as Hibs get bigger cut and zero to The Rangers.

lucky
26-04-2016, 10:09 PM
Not many places left apparently a couple of hundred sold. A good revenue take for the club.

Johnny_Leith
26-04-2016, 11:21 PM
What section were your match tickets in?

The north upper section, great seats!

Dunedin Hibs
27-04-2016, 07:55 AM

Mate I will be travelling from Dunedin for the game. Leaving from Christchurch though. I think me and my dad will be on the same package. Might see you there!

Giro Playboy
27-04-2016, 08:08 AM
I was at the Hampden hospitality for the 2007 Killie final. Its a good day out but you are sitting right next to their fans when your having your meal etc. Im not sure if the same situation would occur with the huns. At least Celtic Park will be a hun free zone.
200 quid is actually not bad because it is a good day out.

Dunedin Hibs
27-04-2016, 08:43 AM
She's a hard road getting on the line to this Edinburgh number. E-mail doesn't work. Tried 15 times ....persevere my boy, persevere...the occasion merits the wait

Frazerbob
27-04-2016, 09:41 AM
She's a hard road getting on the line to this Edinburgh number. E-mail doesn't work. Tried 15 times ....persevere my boy, persevere...the occasion merits the wait

Try 01316567073 and ask for Lynsey, that's how I eventually got hold of her.

Big_Franck
27-04-2016, 09:48 AM
It's 2016 and we live in Scotland, by the way.

Ignore him. He's the biggest troll on here.

His apparent narrow-minded views in no way represent the views of the vast majority of Hibs fans, thankfully.

Dunedin Hibs
27-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Try 01316567073 and ask for Lynsey, that's how I eventually got hold of her.

Will do, cheers

Dunedin Hibs
27-04-2016, 10:18 AM
Eventually got through to Lynsey, cheers for heads up, but only on a 'waiting' list unfortunately, due to demand. Which is good on one hand - demand etc - but bad for me considering flight from New Zealand already booked. She said they would e-mail today. You snooze you lose I guess.

Dunedin Hibs
27-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Eventually got through to Lynsey, cheers for heads up, but only on a 'waiting' list unfortunately, due to demand. Which is good on one hand - demand etc - but bad for me considering flight from New Zealand already booked. She said they would e-mail today. You snooze you lose I guess.

A wee heads up the above tale for Hibs...get in quick and grab it, like Dumbarton...let them chase the game and lose out.

Mac
27-04-2016, 11:10 AM

If you are struggling mate and not stepping on Hibs toes here, Matchpoint have some limited availability left, tickets are North stand executive debentures with the same hospitality package at Corinthian rather than Celtic Park, just in case you don't manage to get sorted. drop me a DM if interested but will be gone by close of play tomorrow i would guess.

Frazerbob
27-04-2016, 11:13 AM
If you are struggling mate and not stepping on Hibs toes here, Matchpoint have some limited availability left, tickets are North stand executive debentures with the same hospitality package at Corinthian rather than Celtic Park, just in case you don't manage to get sorted. drop me a DM if interested but will be gone by close of play tomorrow i would guess.

How much is this option?

Ged
27-04-2016, 11:15 AM

As it looks like a lot of people will be able to get 2 tickets each for the final hopefully someone will be able to help you out. That's a long journey just to watch the game in the pub.

Mac
27-04-2016, 11:25 AM
How much is this option?

£229+vat Fraser.

HibsMax
27-04-2016, 03:20 PM
I was waiting to hear back from my Dad before buying any tickets and now it sounds like I might be too late. No reply from Lynsey yet.

RMQ1967
28-04-2016, 08:32 AM
I was waiting to hear back from my Dad before buying any tickets and now it sounds like I might be too late. No reply from Lynsey yet.

I sent an email on Saturday asking to book 3 tickets. Hadn't heard anything back by Tuesday and started to get concerned reading the messages on here so started trying to get through on the phone Tuesday midday. Must have call 20 - 30 times - either just ringing out or engaged.
Got an e-mail back Tuesday 7.30pm saying phone in to book as places were now severely limited. Called continuously on Wed. morning from 9am and eventually got through around 9.30am.
When I asked about the email she sounded pretty irritated and said they had hundreds of e-mails so it seems like they were bottom of the priority list and you'd only get service if you called.
Very fortunate to get the tickets I needed but why give people an email contact if no-one is going to pick them up. People expect that if an e-mail address is provided someone will respond to it or act on it and at least set aside the requested tickets.
Very frustrating experience and got to feel for the guys who sent in email's expecting something to be booked when in reality they were probably at the bottom of the priority list as the girl(s) in the office were snowed under.
At minimum an update on the site to say don't bother to email or an auto replay saying - emails are not being considered would have given people a chance to call instead.

LustForLeith
28-04-2016, 11:18 AM
Any reason why they couldn't have sold this on line? Surely this would have saved a bit of hassle?

Beefster
28-04-2016, 11:52 AM
I sent an email on Saturday asking to book 3 tickets. Hadn't heard anything back by Tuesday and started to get concerned reading the messages on here so started trying to get through on the phone Tuesday midday. Must have call 20 - 30 times - either just ringing out or engaged.
Got an e-mail back Tuesday 7.30pm saying phone in to book as places were now severely limited. Called continuously on Wed. morning from 9am and eventually got through around 9.30am.
When I asked about the email she sounded pretty irritated and said they had hundreds of e-mails so it seems like they were bottom of the priority list and you'd only get service if you called.
Very fortunate to get the tickets I needed but why give people an email contact if no-one is going to pick them up. People expect that if an e-mail address is provided someone will respond to it or act on it and at least set aside the requested tickets.
Very frustrating experience and got to feel for the guys who sent in email's expecting something to be booked when in reality they were probably at the bottom of the priority list as the girl(s) in the office were snowed under.
At minimum an update on the site to say don't bother to email or an auto replay saying - emails are not being considered would have given people a chance to call instead.

I'm not entirely sure anyone would really think that an email would mean that something was booked for you. Definitely not without confirmation.

Maybe it is just me but an email is for queries and phone-calls, in-person or online systems for actually buying.

thebausburst
28-04-2016, 12:00 PM
I'm not entirely sure anyone would really think that an email would mean that something was booked for you. Definitely not without confirmation.

Maybe it is just me but an email is for queries and phone-calls, in-person or online systems for actually buying.

I disagree the OP is correct why offer the email option
If you don't then consider these people, thought they would
Have sorted this following the Hibs Hearts SC final.

Bad Martini
28-04-2016, 12:12 PM
There are no spaces left.

There is a waiting list of 60+ and the emails and call backs are of the scale apparently.

Similar experiences are being shared across the board i.e. phones ringing off, emails not answered. Waste of time really.

Fortunately I have my own tickets :greengrin though the set up and preparation for this hospitality was bad and the level of interest wasn't anticipated...

Mac
28-04-2016, 12:36 PM
Give this one last bump as I have 10 packages left as client hasn't confirmed, deadline is 10am tomorrow as debenture lists need to be given to Hampden!! .

Hospitality will take place within the Corinthian and will include the following;

Comp bar to include, beers, wines & soft drinks
Lunch
Programme,
Executive debenture seating in South Stand
Transport to and from the Stadium
£229+vat

Callum_62
28-04-2016, 06:22 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6446

Now confirmed as sold out

Im glad I rang pretty solid for 2 days to check on the email I sent - and paid then and there over the phone

really looking forward to it....bus leaves around 9.30AM.....plenty time to get your monies worth!

Sergey
28-04-2016, 07:12 PM
Give this one last bump as I have 10 packages left as client hasn't confirmed, deadline is 10am tomorrow as debenture lists need to be given to Hampden!! .

Hospitality will take place within the Corinthian and will include the following;

Comp bar to include, beers, wines & soft drinks
Lunch
Programme,
Executive debenture seating in South Stand
Transport to and from the Stadium
£229+vat

Someone is making a decent wedge with that package.

I reserved the Corinthian today for a set lunch (with wine) for under £20 a head.

Forza Fred
28-04-2016, 11:54 PM

Not so.

I was back for the 2013 cup final and took advantage of the similar Hibs hospitality package.

Bus was from ER to a hotel in East Kilbride for the meal, raffles and talk by ex players Ian Murray, Archie Lovell and then onto the game

Superbly organised and cost a quid more than this year!

Would recommend.

Mac
29-04-2016, 05:50 AM
Someone is making a decent wedge with that package.

I reserved the Corinthian today for a set lunch (with wine) for under £20 a head.

Your getting lunch with wine on 21st may for under £20?? Can you send me the details?

stantonhibby
29-04-2016, 07:14 AM
Your getting lunch with wine on 21st may for under £20?? Can you send me the details?

I think he means he had lunch there yesterday for £20?

Craig_in_Prague
29-04-2016, 08:23 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6446

Now confirmed as sold out

Im glad I rang pretty solid for 2 days to check on the email I sent - and paid then and there over the phone

really looking forward to it....bus leaves around 9.30AM.....plenty time to get your monies worth!

Sector D2, not bad seats at all.

on the other occasions I've went with Hospitality, you got just 1-2 beers on arrival and a bottle of wine for the whole table.... So you still had to spend a lot on drinks, not sure this time how it will work.
though, not bothered at all, just happy to be there come kick off !

GGTTH

Dunedin Hibs
29-04-2016, 09:34 AM
Note to Lynsey:

When we defend the Cup next year, increase the hospitality option. I too rang continuously and e-mailed. probably just after all gone. Spoke to you in person and offered my 400 pounds and 2 weans there and then. But was too late. Even had the knock back e-mail tonight. Fantastic that it is sold out already, but not exactly great business practice.

Thankfully a good, nay wonderful, Hibee has stood up, so looks like I will be watching the Final with the boys and my awesome dad after travelling from New Zealand for the game - and play-off game - most likely at Kilmarnock.

In Logan we trust. We shall not be defeated. Maybe a wee lapse in November, but until then...lets get that ball in the back of net boys and play the football Hibs used to admired for....open, attacking, with flair and belief in their invincibility. On our day we are a joy to watch, absolute green and white gold.

Craig_in_Prague
29-04-2016, 09:46 AM
Note to Lynsey:

When we defend the Cup next year, increase the hospitality option. I too rang continuously and e-mailed. probably just after all gone. Spoke to you in person and offered my 400 pounds and 2 weans there and then. But was too late. Even had the knock back e-mail tonight. Fantastic that it is sold out already, but not exactly great business practice.

Thankfully a good, nay wonderful, Hibee has stood up, so looks like I will be watching the Final with the boys and my awesome dad after travelling from New Zealand for the game - and play-off game - most likely at Kilmarnock.

In Logan we trust. We shall not be defeated. Maybe a wee lapse in November, but until then...lets get that ball in the back of net boys and play the football Hibs used to admired for....open, attacking, with flair and belief in their invincibility. On our day we are a joy to watch, absolute green and white gold.

I'm also staying longer in hope / expectation that we're playing also on Wed 25th May. Fingers crossed!

Mac
29-04-2016, 10:00 AM
think its a thankless task the guys at the club will have when its a cup final, the volume of enquiries/bookings via email/phone will be enormous, to deal with everything this quickly is a pretty good job I would say.

Dunedin Hibs
29-04-2016, 12:19 PM
I'm also staying longer in hope / expectation that we're playing also on Wed 25th May. Fingers crossed!

As I will too mate..planning on the trip to Kilmarnock as well on my wee trip home. Let's make it 2 out of 2 Hibs.

LustForLeith
29-04-2016, 08:07 PM
Because of the demand for tickets, can't Hibs look into doing another hospitality package? Maybe another pre match venue?

Mac
29-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Because of the demand for tickets, can't Hibs look into doing another hospitality package? Maybe another pre match venue?

That would mean taking tickets from the allocation to create revenue, something that wouldn't be fair IMO for those who
Attended games and have a ST