PDA

View Full Version : Jambo Kickback has thread for Hibs fan who passed away Martin Glancy.

DUX
21-04-2016, 08:37 PM
Was peeking on Jambo Kickback.

Apparently they are passing on kind thoughts to a local Hibs fan Martin Glancy who passed away.

Very nice of them.

Anyone know anything about poor Martin?

Pretty Boy
21-04-2016, 08:39 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?309880-TRAGIC-Martin-Glancy&p=4657080#post4657080

anon1875
21-04-2016, 08:41 PM
Rip martin, truly couldn't believe the news when I seen it and got a phone call after work today. A true gent.

DUX
21-04-2016, 08:42 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?309880-TRAGIC-Martin-Glancy&p=4657080#post4657080

Did'nt know of thread previously posted apologies. Just thought it was really nice of the Hearts fans to pay tribute also!

Pretty Boy
21-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Did'nt know of thread previously posted apologies. Just thought it was really nice of the Hearts fans to pay tribute also!

Sorry didn't intend it to come across like I was correcting you, was just linking to the thread where there is a bit more info.

Indeed it's very decent of them but in such circumstances I don't expect anything else from them. For the most part Edinburgh football rivalry still maintains a bit respect when such horrible things happen.

DUX
21-04-2016, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE=Pretty Boy;4657208]Sorry didn't intend it to come across like I was correcting you, was just linking to the thread where there is a bit more info.

Indeed it's very decent of them but in such circumstances I don't expect anything else from them. For the most part Edinburgh football rivalry still maintains a bit respect when such horrible things happen.[/QUOTE

You make a lot of sense bud, you're 100% correct when the chips are down there is a lot of crossover respect. I like many other hibbies as grow older learn to mutually respect instead of the usual rivalry.

Respect!

Pete
21-04-2016, 09:08 PM
Was peeking on Jambo Kickback.

Apparently they are passing on kind thoughts to a local Hibs fan Martin Glancy who passed away.

Very nice of them.

Anyone know anything about poor Martin?

It just goes to show that the vast majority of us are the same type of numpties that get far too exited about boys kkicking a ball about. The only difference is the colour of our scarves and it's all out the window when something like this happens.

Class from them and so sad. Far, far too youbg

Edson Arantes
21-04-2016, 09:21 PM
It's very sad news indeed.

As another poster very correctly stated, it's the scarf colour that separates Edinburgh. When this sort of thing happens it sort of doesn't really matter.

RIP Martin