PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Supporters

OfficialHSL
21-04-2016, 05:28 PM
What a good result last night and a very valuable three points.

While challenges still remain in front of us we are sure that all Hibs fans will be really looking forward to the upcoming Final. By then, we will have contributed over £300,000 to the cause and we hope that all Members, and non Members, will feel that we have had some part to play in helping us to get there.

We would like to encourage all fans who can, but have not yet joined, help make our Club better. You can join from as little as £7.73 per month and not only will you be helping our Club but in time you will become a part owner.

Join here at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

HSL

emerald green
21-04-2016, 06:34 PM
£300,000 contributed so far is a good effort, but there are more supporters out there who can afford to sign up and contribute. Even the minimum amount would be great.

It's all going to help improve the product on the pitch. The more fans who can sign up and chip in the better.

lucky
21-04-2016, 06:55 PM
Just think of money we could have for players if we doubled the membership.

hibby6270
21-04-2016, 08:04 PM
Let's not also forget the new share offer option that makes buying shares in your own name a helluva lot easier now than when the original joint share offer/ HSL was launched.

Nothing wrong with HSL. It does give an easier option to pay up over a longer period but there is now a pay up option on the new Sharein deal. It's over 4 months, so maybe doesn't suit everyone.

Either way all cash donated goes straight to the benefit of the team and not lining pockets of directors/board members.

Whichever offer suits you - and you have the cash to spare - just do it. You know you want to. :greengrin

Leithenhibby
22-04-2016, 05:04 PM
£300,000 contributed so far is a good effort, but there are more supporters out there who can afford to sign up and contribute. Even the minimum amount would be great.

It's all going to help improve the product on the pitch. The more fans who can sign up and chip in the better.

:agree: To reach 20% and get a director on the board of the club should not be too hard a task for a club with our fan base.

Just think of money we could have for players if we doubled the membership.

:agree:

FoH had an extremely slow start back in 2009 along with some in-house squabbles. We can say what we like about them now, but they (the fans) have stepped up and can be extremely proud of what has been achieved so far. Pulling in the same direction makes light work of what is up for grabs.

We have a real chance to make a difference with our club. I just hope we don't let it slip by and regret it in years to come.

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/

GGTTH

Ozyhibby
22-04-2016, 05:49 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160422/a1c2b9073f2d12d9e13efa8cb0ef9dc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenLake
22-04-2016, 06:07 PM
HSL is the way to go for me. Once paid the money buys shares which are going to be voted with for supporters by HSL long after I am gone. Share certificates can lie inside a drawer, get destroyed or sit in a safe deposit box and forgotten never be voted with. HSL is a fire and forget method of buying shares and those of us overseas can use PayPal to donate.

My wife has almost forgiven me for the last time so I put another £1000 in. GGTTH, lets win this cup.:flag:

Ozyhibby
22-04-2016, 06:37 PM
HSL is the ultimate defence against a future Mercer. There is no way these shares could end up in the hands of any yam without Hibs fans approval.

DaveF
22-04-2016, 06:40 PM
HSL is the way to go for me. Once paid the money buys shares which are going to be voted with for supporters by HSL long after I am gone. Share certificates can lie inside a drawer, get destroyed or sit in a safe deposit box and forgotten never be voted with. HSL is a fire and forget method of buying shares and those of us overseas can use PayPal to donate.

My wife has almost forgiven me for the last time so I put another £1000 in. GGTTH, lets win this cup.:flag:

Good effort. And well played yer wife :-)

OfficialHSL
22-04-2016, 09:45 PM

Greenlake

Thank you so much for your very generous further contribution. Like all contributions it is greatly appreciated and will be passed on to the Club shortly.
You make a very good point and we hope that this will encourage all supporters to think carefully before deciding how they choose to contribute additional funds to our Club. You clearly support the social aspect of HSL and recognise that your £1000 donation does not entitle you to any greater a voice or vote than someone paying the minimum amount. This principle of one member one vote is fundamental to fan ownership.

HSL

GreenLake
23-04-2016, 02:25 AM
Greenlake

Thank you so much for your very generous further contribution. Like all contributions it is greatly appreciated and will be passed on to the Club shortly.
You make a very good point and we hope that this will encourage all supporters to think carefully before deciding how they choose to contribute additional funds to our Club. You clearly support the social aspect of HSL and recognise that your £1000 donation does not entitle you to any greater a voice or vote than someone paying the minimum amount. This principle of one member one vote is fundamental to fan ownership.

HSL

Absolutely, absolutely! :greengrin

Leithenhibby
23-04-2016, 09:49 AM
HSL is the ultimate defence against a future Mercer. There is no way these shares could end up in the hands of any yam without Hibs fans approval.

:agree:

I recall those dark days like it were yesterday and will never forget that Friday night when the Six O'clock news came on. Moira Stewart, reading out the headlines that the controversial takeover had fallen through was music to my ears (and tears in my eyes). To reach 25.001% would give our club the safety net required to prevent any such nonsense happening again. 20% would also give the fans a meaningful voice on the board of our football club, for EVER.

We have a real chance to secure our club, not for next season or for the season after that, but for the generations that will follow. Let's not look back in years to come with regret!

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html

GGTTH