PDA

View Full Version : Shares

Ginger Gehagan
21-04-2016, 02:47 PM
I applied for the share offer on 15/04/16, and was just wondering if anyone who has already signed up could let me know roughly how long it takes for it to be approved and the money taken from my bank account?

Cheers

Geo_1875
21-04-2016, 02:50 PM
I applied for the share offer on 15/04/16, and was just wondering if anyone who has already signed up could let me know roughly how long it takes for it to be approved and the money taken from my bank account?

Cheers

Share purchases are put to the board every month and if approved take up to 14 days to process payment. So depends what date the meetings are held.

hibby6270
21-04-2016, 07:55 PM

Cheers

If it helps, I applied on 29th March and funds came out bank account on 11th April. So roughly 2 weeks.
Mind you, I paid mine in full. Not sure if there would be any delay if you opt for the monthly payment option. I've read elsewhere that it should take 8 weeks all told before share certificate arrives.

Just glad now I didn't go to the expense last year of getting a IFA to sign the purchase off. :greengrin

Ginger Gehagan
22-04-2016, 08:29 AM
Share purchases are put to the board every month and if approved take up to 14 days to process payment. So depends what date the meetings are held.

If it helps, I applied on 29th March and funds came out bank account on 11th April. So roughly 2 weeks.
Mind you, I paid mine in full. Not sure if there would be any delay if you opt for the monthly payment option. I've read elsewhere that it should take 8 weeks all told before share certificate arrives.

Just glad now I didn't go to the expense last year of getting a IFA to sign the purchase off. :greengrin

Cool, thanks for the information guys. I have to admit, I'm ridiculously excited about getting a wee bit of paper saying I own part of Hibernian FC, just about as excited as my daughter was for Christmas!!:greengrin

Brummie_Hibs
22-04-2016, 09:16 AM
Applied on the 4th April and ain't heard a thing since.

superfurryhibby
22-04-2016, 11:03 AM
Got my certificate last week and the money has been drawn.

I'm outraged that I purchased a season tickets worth and got nae loyalty points though:violin::wink: