PDA

View Full Version : ??????

Wee Effen Bee
20-04-2016, 10:40 PM
So, let me understand this. We turn in a more than half decent performance to gub The huns - our SC final opponents and the league winners and we are only 3 points away from Falkirk. Which thread, started tonight and discounting the match thread, has the most posts? One on Oxley! :confused:

MWHIBBIES
20-04-2016, 10:41 PM
If Oxley starts we complain online. Pathetic stuff and I feel for the guy.

Sir David Gray
20-04-2016, 10:44 PM
I'm surprised that you're surprised.

Northernhibee
20-04-2016, 10:44 PM
He made a mistake at the first goal but other than that he stopped a 1 on 1, really nice reactions to stop Holt's deflected shot and really good take of the corner of the end.

He was decent tonight.

Wee Effen Bee
20-04-2016, 10:47 PM
If Oxley starts we complain online. Pathetic stuff and I feel for the guy.

Aye. I was glad to read a few posters trying to offer a more balanced view. Not saying Oxley is brilliant but surely a thread on our keeper's failings could wait until we read all the positive posts about the match:greengrin

marleyhib
20-04-2016, 10:49 PM
I am very happy we won tonight - I want oxley dropped because he's a liability and Logan played great last Saturday

There are posts about both and I commented on them, that's a forum

Northernhibee
20-04-2016, 10:53 PM
I am very happy we won tonight - I want oxley dropped because he's a liability and Logan played great last Saturday

There are posts about both and I commented on them, that's a forum

Awwww, and I bet you did that all by yourself. Bless.

You expressed your opinion, just as we're entitled to express our opinion that the mood on the board tonight considering we've just beaten Sevco again is pitiful.

son of haggart
20-04-2016, 10:53 PM
I thought you played well tonight and were worth your win. I wanted you to lose but I love to watch them implode too

So I ended up a little bit happy...

I wouldn't base the final on that game tho - they will be desperate to win as you will. This one was on the back of an emotionally exhausting game for both of you and not typical or worthy of extrapolating from

It's a 50:50 game to me

Glorious St Pat
20-04-2016, 10:56 PM
So, let me understand this. We turn in a more than half decent performance to gub The huns - our SC final opponents and the league winners and we are only 3 points away from Falkirk. Which thread, started tonight and discounting the match thread, has the most posts? One on Oxley! :confused:

Because he was the weakest link and almost cost us our season that's why

Mikey09
20-04-2016, 10:57 PM

You expressed your opinion, just as we're entitled to express our opinion that the mood on the board tonight considering we've just beaten Sevco again is pitiful.

Its worse than potiful... It's ****ing brutal.

Wee Effen Bee
20-04-2016, 10:57 PM
I thought you played well tonight and were worth your win. I wanted you to lose but I love to watch them implode too

I wouldn't base the final on that game tho - they will be desperate to win as you will. This one was on the back of an emotionally exhausting game for both of you and not typical or worthy of extrapolating from

LTYF:greengrin I like your odds though. I'll take an evens chance against them any day...we are not used to that when playing the currant buns.

Pretty Boy
20-04-2016, 11:01 PM
People do know they can start a positive thread of their own if they like? I did.

There's also a thread praising Fyvie that people can comment on, one full of positivy about the formation tonight, one praising our front pairing, one ripping into Andy Walker which is always fun and one looking to get a song going for the much praised Marvin Bartley.

The people moaning about a lack of positivity could always have a wee look at those and maybe postva few comments rather than contributing to another negative thread?

The Green Goblin
20-04-2016, 11:02 PM

I think their problem will be maintaining momentum for a month, now that the league is wrapped up. Their advantage is that they will be able to rest.

We will have momentum, but less left in the tank.

I'd take those 50:50 odds. :wink:

Borderhibbie76
20-04-2016, 11:07 PM
I think their problem will be maintaining momentum for a month, now that the league is wrapped up. Their advantage is that they will be able to rest.

We will have momentum, but less left in the tank.

I'd take those 50:50 odds. :wink:
The 3 week lay off for them could be an issue...it did us no favours in play offs last year

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

marleyhib
20-04-2016, 11:16 PM

Aww bless