PDA

View Full Version : We beat The Rangers tonight

Captain Trips
20-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Going to enjoy this, don't give a toss how we conceded 2 because we scored 3. Go into work and enjoy.

Go into this finalvwith a true chance.

brog
20-04-2016, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=Carlsberg;4655717]Going to enjoy this, don't give a toss how we conceded 2 because we scored 3. Go into work and enjoy.

Go into this finalvwith a true chance.[/QUOT

Well said! 4 games, 2 wins each, too close to call!

Nutmegged
20-04-2016, 09:02 PM
We definitely have a chance, I think Warburton gets far more out of his players than Stubbs but I feel thats the only difference between the clubs, player for player we are every bit as good, we've been waiting for Stokes/Cummings to click, thats been a struggle but signs are there now to suggest they're building an understanding and Jase as been bang in form again which is highly encouraging.

This is our best ever chance to win it.

Pretty Boy
20-04-2016, 09:05 PM
Our results against them suggest in games against each other we are pretty evenly matched.

L 1-0
W 2-1
L 4-2
W 3-2

We have to be quietly confident about the final. They are favourite but so what? They were favourites tonight as well.

oneone73
20-04-2016, 09:08 PM
Our results against them suggest in games against each other we are pretty evenly matched.

L 1-0
W 2-1
L 4-2
W 3-2

We have to be quietly confident about the final. They are favourite but so what? They were favourites tonight as well.

It might boil down to our injury situation against their rustiness after 20 days inertia. And whether we've had a positive result in the first leg of the play-off final.

PiemanP
20-04-2016, 09:12 PM
They're weak at corners and keeper is dodgy. 5-3-2 keeps their wing backs quiet and that's their main threat.

But let's just focus on getting 2nd place first please.

trev the hat
20-04-2016, 09:14 PM
Great performance almost all round but 3 points is the main thing & is in every match pre play off.
I think we're around -6 on goal difference to Falkirk
That should be targeted big time from here in

weecounty hibby
20-04-2016, 10:17 PM
We did indeed win but let's keep it quiet. We have hardly had a mention in the press since Saturday and I've said all week that's best for is. Let them talk up the hun blow smoke up their ***** and we'll just sneak up on them and make history.

Eyrie
20-04-2016, 10:17 PM
Great performance almost all round but 3 points is the main thing & is in every match pre play off.
I think we're around -6 on goal difference to Falkirk
That should be targeted big time from here in

Our failure to score more goals was highlighted as a risk earlier in the season when the response was that the three points was all that mattered. Sadly we now need Falkirk to drop points somewhere.

monktonharp
20-04-2016, 10:25 PM
It might boil down to our injury situation against their rustiness after 20 days inertia. And whether we've had a positive result in the first leg of the play-off final.:agree: we still have a few permutations to put on the park though Drew. happy with an alround improvement tonight though, and just hoping for Mc Geogh to make the cup final.

gaz1875
20-04-2016, 11:09 PM
It's going to be an interesting final for sure, both teams have won both games at home...neutral stadium and all to play for. I thought they would destroy us down the wings today but everyone pretty much stuck to the task and barring the first few minutes we looked a very tight unit.

jgl07
21-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Reading the match thread Iwould have assumed that Hibs had lost 5-0. The negativity on the site is bloody ridiculous.