PDA

View Full Version : Andy walker!!!!

shetlandhibee
20-04-2016, 08:45 PM
his bias towards sevco on sky was unbelievable tonight... no credit to hibs what so ever. GRFUY. ya donk!!!!! :flag::top marks

Gatecrasher
20-04-2016, 08:46 PM
The guys a total fanny, the seethe was enjoyable though :agree:

DUX
20-04-2016, 08:49 PM
his bias towards sevco on sky was unbelievable tonight... no credit to hibs what so ever. GRFUY. ya donk!!!!! :flag::top marks

Think you've got to show blatant Sevco bias to have got the gig in the first place on Sky!

He would'nt have been on it if he was going to be fair and honest!

:greengrin

Scottie
20-04-2016, 08:50 PM
The guys a total fanny, the seethe was enjoyable though :agree:
:agree: He has got to be the worst co commentator on Sky. He is useless.

Booked4Being-Ugly
20-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Correct, the guys a tw@t.

noz
20-04-2016, 08:51 PM
I never usually think the commentary is biased, but this was so blatant tonight, all about how gers were "suffering from a hungover" and how they werent playing well, and could we hold out... falkirk collapse, etc etc... ridiculous

Steve-O
20-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Surprising that a Sellick fan would behave in such a manner concerning Rangers, but he's always been a fud regardless.

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Surprising that a Sellick fan would behave in such a manner concerning Rangers, but he's always been a fud regardless.

That's what I was thinking, he even played for us! what a tube, a cheeky email off to Sky Sports after that performance.

GreenOnions
20-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Yes - it was almost funny. Both teams had extra time and penalties at the weekend and yet we heard so much about how TRFC were playing poorly because they were exhausted but not one word about Hibs' efforts against DUFC.

Within seconds of Foderingham's blunder he was saying it was because The Rangers were drained after Sunday and then after Oxley's mistake to gift TRFC their first goal he just said it was a blunder.

It really was like listening to Rangers TV

RoxburghHibs
20-04-2016, 08:58 PM
He kept saying Hibs keep blowing 2 goal leads..

Once, we did that once!

Onion
20-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Working to Sky's orders, and he did it so well. You'd think Sevco needed the points to win the league and Hibs were making up the numbers. Been 4 years since the Huns died but some things never change. As soon as its business as usual in Scotland the happier the media will be.

Zazu62
20-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Was actually embarrassing

Greencore
20-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Anyone remember walkers watch? The guys a fanny that thinks he's mr big time. He's a nobody out of Scotland. He's the weegie version of billy brown

Viva_Palmeiras
20-04-2016, 09:14 PM
He kept saying Hibs keep blowing 2 goal leads..

Once, we did that once!

He can't count past one he had to get help when Stokes scored...

WestEndHibee
20-04-2016, 09:15 PM
I did enjoy how quiet he went after each of our goals, only to pipe up with "rangers... hangover... tired..."

Did we forget to invite him to an ex players dinner or something?

Viva_Palmeiras
20-04-2016, 09:18 PM
To be fair I thought Neil McCann went a wee bit off script in his praise of the Hibs and needed to reign it in (presumably the voic in his earpiece was going berserk)

GreenLake
20-04-2016, 09:28 PM
It's great when they go down a couple of goals and after a few minutes of whining excuses he shuts up. Silence. He Walkered it.

Diclonius
20-04-2016, 09:32 PM
We've lost a two goal lead the same number of times as Hearts and Rangers this season.

emerald green
20-04-2016, 09:36 PM
I didn't hear what he was slavering on about tonight, but I can guess. He was crap when he was at Hibs, from what I recall of his spell at the club.

He seems to have some sort of grudge against Hibs. Sour faced ****.

Dobosz83
20-04-2016, 09:36 PM
Yeah, having been at ER tonight I've not had the misfortune of hearing the pish being spouted on TV and Radio. I had no doubt the extra time and penalties excuse from Sunday would be wheeled out through.

Interestingly, we have been laughed at and ridiculed for recent form when we've been player on average 2 games a week and sometimes 3, with a squad that was minus Hanlon, Fyvie and McGeouch during that run.... The media can ram any 'tired' excuses up their arse, we were afforded no such justification.

Big_Franck
20-04-2016, 09:42 PM
He was a p1sh player and he's a clueless, bitter wee phanny of a pundit. He's a nobody and I wouldn't let his not so sly little digs at Hibs get to you.

Nicho87
20-04-2016, 09:44 PM
Also neil mccann, few classics tonight. Hibs done well for having a smallish squad. To be honest neil, we've got a
Massive squad.

alexhibs
20-04-2016, 09:46 PM
Cringing listening to him:giruy2:

poolman
20-04-2016, 09:48 PM
He was a p1sh player and he's a clueless, bitter wee phanny of a pundit. He's a nobody and I wouldn't let his not so sly little digs at Hibs get to you.

Post of the thread

Elephant Stone
20-04-2016, 09:49 PM
The standard of punditry for Scottish football is absolutely dreadful. How hard can it be to get someone a little bit insightful or funny, or at the very least not a total welt.

Sprouleflyer
20-04-2016, 09:49 PM
Warburton and TRFC are the scottish media darlings at this moment.

If Hibs went and smashed them 7-0 tonight, it would have all been all about how tired TRFC would have been after their heroic battle on Sunday and little said about how well Hibs played.

Were going to win **** all was what the Rangers fans were singing, well, we won tonight, stick that in yer pipe!!!

:flag:

LustForLeith
20-04-2016, 09:50 PM
What is his problem with Hibs?

KingFranck
20-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Also neil mccann, few classics tonight. Hibs done well for having a smallish squad. To be honest neil, we've got a
Massive squad.

His best was at the end when he was talking about that manky mob he said "we" message to McCann you are meant to be impartial so saying we when talking about them is a disgrace. I've just cancelled Sky Sports and I'm glad

SaulGoodman
20-04-2016, 09:52 PM
Who's the main commentator?

CmoantheHibs
20-04-2016, 09:59 PM
I expect it from the english commentators. They always fawn over the glasgow teams. Walker is a total bellend and does seem to have a problem with Hibs. He is also one of the worst pundits out there with little or nothing of interest to say. I do not really agree with the criticisms of McCann though. Even being an ex-hun and ex-jumbo I think he gives a decent, fair and honest assessment

snooky
20-04-2016, 10:00 PM
Walker?
Oops, sorry. The third letter's a typo.

weecounty hibby
20-04-2016, 10:08 PM
He either hates Hibs or he is a Hun apologist. Either way a total bell end and a dreadful commentator

Eyrie
20-04-2016, 10:12 PM
Walker (sp?) is a Hun-loving turd.

Everything was from a Sevco viewpoint and Hibs may as well have not been playing for all that he said about us, except when trying to sneak in little digs.

He's a worse commentator than he was a player for us, and that's saying something.

Ronniekirk
20-04-2016, 10:15 PM
They were commentating to their Rangers audience They were willing them to equalise and referencing us throwing away leads in games
Its pathetic but but its no more than i expected
But i am not getting carried away with our win as its a morale booster for us and lets us see their weakness at the back but they wont start the Cup Final like that , that will be totally different game
But it will have made them think and they wont be complacent now thats for sure
But we are back winning and we need to get back to that and seeing games out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wee Effen Bee
20-04-2016, 10:18 PM
We've lost a two goal lead the same number of times as Hearts and Rangers this season.

True, but have we actually been beaten after losing a two goal lead though? We went on to KO Hertz after we come back from 2-0 down in the first game and The gers were gubbed by Falkirk after blowing a two goal league. My brother said Walker and the commentator mentioned us being pegged back by Falkirk at least 5 times. They also said we were 2-0 up against Falkirk with 3 minutes to play a couple of times. The biased-sounding commentating was really getting on his wick!

NadeAteMyLunch!
20-04-2016, 10:30 PM
What's his beef with us? Weirdo of a guy. Always comes across as so bitter towards everything. I watched the highlights from Saturday back and he was mouthing off about us 'hibsing it' when we went 2-0 up on pens. Absolute gremlin

Andy Bee
20-04-2016, 10:33 PM
Andy Walker is one of those people that when they enter the kitchen party everyone else retreats to the bathroom party, he's a spiteful little gimp that's best ignored.

kaimendhibs
21-04-2016, 01:03 AM
Couldn't get to match thru work so watching now. Only 20 minutes in and walkers bias towards the Rangers is disgraceful and embarrassing

MWHIBBIES
21-04-2016, 01:21 AM
Blaming tiredness from Sunday for Rangers being pants just after our 2nd. Must have imagined us playing 120 minutes on Saturday...roaster.

kaimendhibs
21-04-2016, 02:44 AM
His best was at the end when he was talking about that manky mob he said "we" message to McCann you are meant to be impartial so saying we when talking about them is a disgrace. I've just cancelled Sky Sports and I'm glad

That was shocking

Super_JMcGinn
21-04-2016, 04:10 AM
I didn't hear what he was slavering on about tonight, but I can guess. He was crap when he was at Hibs, from what I recall of his spell at the club.

He seems to have some sort of grudge against Hibs. Sour faced ****.
I remember him getting a goal in a 2-2 draw at Tynie when we were 2 down. Haven't heard him in a number of years but he was always complimentary of us whenever I did hear him.

Joe6-2
21-04-2016, 04:27 AM
The standard of punditry for Scottish football is absolutely dreadful. How hard can it be to get someone a little bit insightful or funny, or at the very least not a total welt.

Even accurate and truthful would be good!

mjhibby
21-04-2016, 05:04 AM
Laughable blaming sevcos performance on tiredness. We clearly have had the harder schedule but aren't allowed any leeway. Ihope now Stubbs will see the likes of boyle,Gunnarson and Dagnall more game time to give the likes of mcginn a rest. I think the guys have done superbly to come back as they have. Morton isn't a gimme so we will need to be up for it.

Since90+2
21-04-2016, 05:31 AM
Is he not a Celtic fan rather than a Sevco zombie?

It's probably more the case he is over compensating as a known Celtic fan commentating on a Sevco game to keep his cushty number with Sky. Spineless rat.

McCann on the other hand always seems genuine and has a bit of integrity unlike rat face Walker.

Scorrie
21-04-2016, 06:07 AM
To be fair I thought Neil McCann went a wee bit off script in his praise of the Hibs and needed to reign it in (presumably the voic in his earpiece was going berserk)

I actually don't mind McCann as a pundit. Seems broadly fair and calls it as he sees it most of the time. Walker on the other hand is a tube

Zazu62
21-04-2016, 06:27 AM
Didn't the yams have beef with him years ago ? Think it was about 10 years ago

GreenLake
21-04-2016, 07:25 AM
Is he not a Celtic fan rather than a Sevco zombie?

It's probably more the case he is over compensating as a known Celtic fan commentating on a Sevco game to keep his cushty number with Sky. Spineless rat.

McCann on the other hand always seems genuine and has a bit of integrity unlike rat face Walker.

McCann is an intelligent guy who does a professional job.

lapsedhibee
21-04-2016, 07:47 AM
Didn't the yams have beef with him years ago ? Think it was about 10 years ago
They were like :singing: An-dy Walker, he's a wa*ker, he's a wa*ker :singing: and he waved to them to acknowledge it.

dangermouse
21-04-2016, 08:10 AM
I remember him getting a goal in a 2-2 draw at Tynie when we were 2 down. Haven't heard him in a number of years but he was always complimentary of us whenever I did hear him.

That was at Easter Road. I've spoken to him about that game and he said we should have won it. Anyway, sounds like last nights comments from him makes it look like Alan Preston is an Easter Road season ticket holding diehard Hibee :greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-04-2016, 08:16 AM
That was at Easter Road. I've spoken to him about that game and he said we should have won it. Anyway, sounds like last nights comments from him makes it look like Alan Preston is an Easter Road season ticket holding diehard Hibee :greengrin

No it wasn't, it was at the toxic dump, Pat McGinley scored the other one after we were 2-0 down.

dangermouse
21-04-2016, 08:49 AM
No it wasn't, it was at the toxic dump, Pat McGinley scored the other one after we were 2-0 down.

I was convinced it was at Easter Road as well. Every day's a school day :greengrin

Andy74
21-04-2016, 08:51 AM
Having now watched the coverage there was a point where he was reassuring Rangers fans that the cup final would be different!

StevieT
21-04-2016, 08:55 AM
Yeah, having been at ER tonight I've not had the misfortune of hearing the pish being spouted on TV and Radio. I had no doubt the extra time and penalties excuse from Sunday would be wheeled out through.

Interestingly, we have been laughed at and ridiculed for recent form when we've been player on average 2 games a week and sometimes 3, with a squad that was minus Hanlon, Fyvie and McGeouch during that run.... The media can ram any 'tired' excuses up their arse, we were afforded no such justification.

Spot on :top marks . We were never given the 'tired' card to play, we were just crap or we 'Hibsed' it.

Steve-O
21-04-2016, 09:50 AM
I was convinced it was at Easter Road as well. Every day's a school day :greengrin

100% Tynecastle on New Year's Day. They blow 2-0 leads against us there, and we blow them at home against them!

PercyHibs
21-04-2016, 10:34 AM
Massive squad.

Really? We only had 6 on the bench last night?

Geo_1875
21-04-2016, 11:22 AM
Really? We only had 6 on the bench last night?

Conrad needed 2 seats :wink:

LustForLeith
21-04-2016, 11:27 AM
Mentioned before but I have it on good authority that I'm related to Walker.

Sorry

TAHibby
21-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Mentioned before but I have it on good authority that I'm related to Walker.

Sorry

What's his deal?

jockodile
21-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Sad to read this thread, I left Scotland 10yrs ago and Andy was at the time clearly annoyed with Hibs. Who knows what for, maybe he had a bad time there. We all remember that goal at Tynie but that was a doomed side, it could have been poison behind the scenes.
Irrespective of that however, it is a long long time ago. Andy needs to move on.

emerald green
21-04-2016, 05:49 PM

Scoring one goal at Tynecastle doesn't mean he was a good player for Hibs. I don't remember him doing much of any note in his spell at ER.

If you say he was "always complimentary of us" then that's fine. What did he say?

givescotlandfreedom
21-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Scoring one goal at Tynecastle doesn't mean he was a good player for Hibs. I don't remember him doing much of any note in his spell at ER.

Brian Kerr

Phil MaGlass
21-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Walker and the rest of these abysmal so called pundits would have had their heads punched in over in Holland for their comments, fans dont take too kindly to that kind of thing, I am surprised they havent been flattened already. Oh and I am not condoning violence....

SJM
21-04-2016, 07:51 PM
Brian Kerr

He done Brian Kerr at Easter Road? Man that guy really was invisible :greengrin