PDA

View Full Version : Believe

Pretty Boy
20-04-2016, 08:42 PM
That's all. We can do it.

HibbySpurs
20-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Of course we can, I've never doubted that!

Gatecrasher
20-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Not getting sucked into this again I'll never believe until the game is over.

DUX
20-04-2016, 08:45 PM
That's all. We can do it.

I'm with you, I believe.

We are going to win the cup!

:not worth

bigwheel
20-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Not getting sucked into this again I'll never believe until the game is over.

and even then I will check the Sunday papers! ;)

Ozyhibby
20-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Pleasing thing is that Sevco used 3 players tonight they can't use in the final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Col2
20-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Big big positives tonight - not just the 3 points and being firmly back in race for 2nd.

That Rangers defence is shocking. Clearly playing 3 at back is the answer and there wing backs were not as effective. Cummings and stokes look better with that width and formation. Mcginn and Fyvie were superb and Bartley is the man. Real chance in cup.

ShinyFantastic
20-04-2016, 09:06 PM
We really can do it. This is the chance. Come on Hibs!!!

Greencore
20-04-2016, 09:10 PM
I'll always believe. Who knows? Anything can happen.

Eyrie
20-04-2016, 10:15 PM
It's not the despair that does us in, it's the hope.

If Raith can do us a favour at the weekend, then I believe we will get second. And I believe we have a decent chance in the final on tonight's showing.

Sir David Gray
20-04-2016, 10:31 PM
I believe that if we have everyone playing to their potential on the 21st May then we can win the cup. I accept that Sevco probably weren't playing in top gear tonight but so what?

We are more than capable of beating them, we've done it twice this season and we were unlucky in the first match at Ibrox as well.

They are undoubtedly the favourites but favourites don't always win.

Come on Hibs, we can do this. :aok:

HibsNutter
20-04-2016, 10:33 PM
Grab second spot and we have a very realistic chance of going up and winning the youknowwhat.

My_Wife_Camille
20-04-2016, 10:36 PM
Pleasing thing is that Sevco used 3 players tonight they can't use in the final.

Excellent point! Could this really be our time!? :gwa:

Thecat23
20-04-2016, 10:46 PM
I've said it since Friday when I got my pic with the Scottsh Cup. I've lifted the curse folks so sit back and relax! 😎

Northernhibee
20-04-2016, 11:06 PM
A big win today. Gives us a boost in the race for 2nd and also means that when it comes to that day we've gotten the better of them in the most recent encounter.

Marv and Fyvie were highly effective, Cummings and Stokes played very well, Gunnarson's finish was cracking and mistake aside for the first goal Oxley was solid.

Very pleasing performance and result.

Bishop Hibee
20-04-2016, 11:10 PM
Discussed the previous 3 Scottish Cup finals post-match. Consensus was we were second best before we kicked off regardless of dodgy refs etc.

This time we have a great opportunity. Go on and make yourselves legends.

Mango Man
20-04-2016, 11:11 PM
A big win today. Gives us a boost in the race for 2nd and also means that when it comes to that day we've gotten the better of them in the most recent encounter.

Marv and Fyvie were highly effective, Cummings and Stokes played very well, Gunnarson's finish was cracking and mistake aside for the first goal Oxley was solid.

Very pleasing performance and result.

Yup, a lot of strong performances today, not said that in a wee while.

It was a really disciplined performance tonight, didn't give away many dangerous free kicks and had a good shape to our play.

:flag:

JHFC
20-04-2016, 11:34 PM

Who have they got missing for the final?

Ozyhibby
20-04-2016, 11:54 PM
Who have they got missing for the final?

Ball - Suspended
O'Halloran - Cup tied
King - Cup tied

HoboHarry
20-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Foghorn leghorn won't be match fit either. Did Halliday get injured tonight?

21-04-2016, 12:13 AM
For me tonight showed that even when not at our best we can beat Rangers on our day.
That 4 league matches played and its 2 wins a piece.

Nothing to fear going into the final - If the guys give it their all confident that this could be the year for the Scottish Cup.

Before that let's keep the focus Hibs. 3pts on Saturday is a must do v Morton. :agree:

Hermit Crab
21-04-2016, 01:01 AM
We have to play 352. That's how to stop them.

Hermit Crab
21-04-2016, 01:03 AM
Remember we were gifted two goals. We can beat them but let's not go bragging about how we are going to win it, keep that talk out the media as well as they will be like vultures and swoop on it.

greenlex
21-04-2016, 02:35 AM
Remember we were gifted two goals. We can beat them but let's not go bragging about how we are going to win it, keep that talk out the media as well as they will be like vultures and swoop on it.

We were gifted one goal. Cummings was gifted the chance. It still has to be buried in the onion bag. I agree about keeping it low key tho.

MWHIBBIES
21-04-2016, 03:43 AM
We have to play 352. That's how to stop them.We beat them playing the diamond as well, don't really see how this is some revolutionary way to play against them based on 1 game.

We were very good tonight but you are kidding yourself if you think Warburton won't have them well prepared for us come the final.

Hermit Crab
21-04-2016, 03:51 AM
We beat them playing the diamond as well, don't really see how this is some revolutionary way to play against them based on 1 game.

We were very good tonight but you are kidding yourself if you think Warburton won't have them well prepared for us come the final.

We beat them playing 352 last season as well. It makes it difficult for their wing backs to get forward. Where did j say they won't be prepared?? Of course they will.

Vault Boy
21-04-2016, 04:11 AM
We have a very strong team and an ambitious manager with a winner's mentality, I definitely believe we can do it. :aok:

May could/will be a very special month for Hibernian.

HH81
21-04-2016, 04:29 AM
Tonight has no impact on the final. Good win though lets finish 2nd now.

JimBHibees
21-04-2016, 06:18 AM
Tonight has no impact on the final. Good win though lets finish 2nd now.

Couldn't agree more however should help our teams and fans confidence in general. We were good against Falkirk, OK v United and good tonight so a decent run starting. Biggest thing is it puts us right back into race for second which is important. If we can nick that then we should be better shape physically come play offs and final. In saying that thought some of Rangers play and movement was excellent however they definitely give you a chance at the back. Disappointing to let them back in at 2 0 as we were cruising at that stage Imo.

Keith_M
21-04-2016, 06:33 AM
I've gone from feeling there was a 10% chance to a 30% chance.

For me, that really IS positive :greengrin