PDA

View Full Version : Incident on London Road

Diclonius
20-04-2016, 06:14 PM
Just walked past an ambulance and several police cars, anyone know what happened?

eezyrider
20-04-2016, 06:17 PM
Just walked past an ambulance and several police cars, anyone know what happened?

Saw that as well as I walked down to the Windsor.
No idea what happened though.

EZ

jodjam
20-04-2016, 06:26 PM
I walked past. Heard a couple talking about someone walking out in front of traffic.

DUX
20-04-2016, 06:51 PM
I walked past. Heard a couple talking about someone walking out in front of traffic.

Hope no-one got injured hibs fan or the rangers fan or if a member of the public.

Jack
20-04-2016, 09:55 PM
http://www.liveedinburghnews.org/man-taken-to-hospital-following-police-car-collision/

This one?

CB_NO3
20-04-2016, 10:03 PM
I seen an old guy in the ambulance when I walked past about 6.30ish. He was sitting up chatting away to the paramedics. Nothing serious at all.

Hibs90
20-04-2016, 10:08 PM
Young lad Hibs fan took away in an ambulance after being attacked by a bus load of them according to Twitter. Not clear whether before or after game.

Fro62_in_Leith
20-04-2016, 10:10 PM
Hibs fan took away in an ambulance after being attacked by a bus load of them according to Twitter. Not clear whether before or after game.

The police should have learned their lesson after there was a big Street brawl outside Middletons last time we played each other at Easter Road

Hibs90
20-04-2016, 10:12 PM
Well according to what I'm reading here on Twitter it seems the lad gave the bus the finger and was hit with a bottle and then kicked on whilst lying on the ground. "Crumpled" was the term used, before Hibs fans jumped into help him and he was taken away in the ambulance.

AugustaHibs
20-04-2016, 10:14 PM
Was standing at the bus stop at the top of Easter road on London road, bus full of them just about to leave. Next thing I know about 20 of them pile off the bus chucking bottles of beer etc. seen one hibs fan lying on the floor getting stomped from what it looked like. Horrible horrible people.

Scouse Hibee
20-04-2016, 10:38 PM
Was standing at the bus stop at the top of Easter road on London road, bus full of them just about to leave. Next thing I know about 20 of them pile off the bus chucking bottles of beer etc. seen one hibs fan lying on the floor getting stomped from what it looked like. Horrible horrible people.

Sad to hear,but not that surprising.

Pretty Boy
20-04-2016, 10:40 PM
Putting the boot in when someone is on the ground is utter cowardice.

givescotlandfreedom
20-04-2016, 10:47 PM
Will this be all over the daily record in the same way as they jumped on lies about Hibs fans attacking a Hun bus which turned out to be crap?

Ringothedog
20-04-2016, 11:02 PM
Will this be all over the daily record in the same way as they jumped on lies about Hibs fans attacking a Hun bus which turned out to be crap?

No chance

hfc rd
20-04-2016, 11:05 PM

Think you know the answer to that question. No chance. The Sevco fans are like sweet little angels to the media.

Disgusting, vile, despicable human beings.

aarsan
21-04-2016, 07:03 AM

Why didn't you get the bus registration or the companies name ?

GreenLake
21-04-2016, 07:38 AM

Did you record this on your smartphone? Hopefully someone did as video evidence would be useful.

bighairyfaeleith
21-04-2016, 08:02 AM
Why didn't you get the bus registration or the companies name ?

How do you know he didn't?

Diclonius
21-04-2016, 08:59 AM
I saw the incident happen, unsure what was happening but right next to a Rangers bus so I'm guessing everyone else's account is correct. Horrible, horrible fans. This NEVER happens with any other team - not even Hearts.

DUX
21-04-2016, 09:15 AM
Putting the boot in when someone is on the ground is utter cowardice.

Hope whoever was hurt is recovering and okay. Totally agree with you, pure mob mentality and cowardice to lay the boot in like that.

:confused:

Hibdan12
21-04-2016, 09:29 AM
Saw this happen also. The boy seemed to be alone with just two other girls, although was arguing with a hun before being hit and eventually brawled by a group of huns to be then backed up by some hibees. Credit to the police for in fact responding quickly with both cars and horses.

DH1875
21-04-2016, 04:33 PM
And some people wonder why others are questioning taking their kids to the final or not.

21-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Hope the guy who got bottled is alright. Sadly this sort of thing from them is not in the least bit surprsing. Horrible horrible ****bags that follow that club.

NYHibby
21-04-2016, 05:43 PM
And some people wonder why others are questioning taking their kids to the final or not.

If you plan to go around trying to wind up Rangers fans, then you probably shouldn't bring your kids along. Probably shouldn't have kids either

NYHibby
21-04-2016, 05:45 PM
Hope the guy who got bottled is alright. Sadly this sort of thing from them is not in the least bit surprsing. Horrible horrible ****bags that follow that club.

I wasn't up close and it was dark, but the guy looked a little shocked but otherwise fine. I'm surprised people said he went to the hospital.