PDA

View Full Version : NHC Delia - gone at the end of the season.

Coults1875
20-04-2016, 10:11 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36091138

Really has been a poor few years for the guy.

Kind of feel this was exactly Celtics plan though, bring in a manager who can maintain the league trophy each year on a reduced budget before a realistic title challenge comes around. All be it they didn't expect it for a few years from now and the result on Sunday has fast tracked their decision making due to fan pressure.

Could be good/ bad news for us potentially getting Hendo and Stokes on loan/perm deals for next season.

Jim44
20-04-2016, 10:42 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36091138

Really has been a poor few years for the guy.

Kind of feel this was exactly Celtics plan though, bring in a manager who can maintain the league trophy each year on a reduced budget before a realistic title challenge comes around. All be it they didn't expect it for a few years from now and the result on Sunday has fast tracked their decision making due to fan pressure.

Could be good/ bad news for us potentially getting Hendo and Stokes on loan/perm deals for next season.

I don't think the Celtic supporters give a hoot either way about Stokes but they do value Henderson and I am sure a lot of them want/expect him to feature in their plans next year.

easty
20-04-2016, 10:46 AM
Nae surprise. I thought they might launch him this week following the cup game.

Scorrie
20-04-2016, 10:47 AM
Moyes favourite apparently for the Celtic gig

lugz
20-04-2016, 12:22 PM
Moyes favourite apparently for the Celtic gig

Isn't he a rangers fan? Not sure it'll go down well with their support. FWIW I don't think it should matter but we all know what they are like through that way.

GreenOnions
20-04-2016, 01:20 PM
Isn't he a rangers fan? Not sure it'll go down well with their support. FWIW I don't think it should matter but we all know what they are like through that way.

No idea about that but I do remember him playing for Celtic - at right back IIRC

lugz
20-04-2016, 02:09 PM
No idea about that but I do remember him playing for Celtic - at right back IIRC

I had no idea he played for celtic

Scorrie
20-04-2016, 03:08 PM

And at centre half. Played at Easter Road a number of times when at Celtic. Also played against Cruyff in 1982 when Celtic played Ajax in the European Cup