PDA

View Full Version : Green Phoenix

Dunedin Hibs
20-04-2016, 09:33 AM
Fellow Hibees

We rise from the ashes of the Butcher era, strong and proud. With a great Manager, nay awesome Manager, a back room and organisation second to none. A committed and strong team, with some strength, depth and outstanding talent. A wonderful support, that stand behind the team and cheer on our precious and proud football team.

We are the Hibs, the green phoenix will rise shortly, I have no doubt about this. Stand strong and proud as we witness the re-generation of our wonderful football team.

lyonhibs
20-04-2016, 09:51 AM
Calm down. We're 3rd in the 2nd division of Scottish football.

Are you Stubbs' Mum? He's won nowt yet.

SeanWilson
20-04-2016, 09:54 AM
Fellow Hibees

We rise from the ashes of the Butcher era, strong and proud. With a great Manager, nay awesome Manager, a back room and organisation second to none. A committed and strong team, with some strength, depth and outstanding talent. A wonderful support, that stand behind the team and cheer on our precious and proud football team.

We are the Hibs, the green phoenix will rise shortly, I have no doubt about this. Stand strong and proud as we witness the re-generation of our wonderful football team.

Have you been watching game of thrones on magic mushrooms?:greengrin

Wilson
20-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Have you been watching game of thrones on magic mushrooms?:greengrin

Phoenix my Scottish cup ticket, I'll nick someone else's.

Dunedin Hibs
20-04-2016, 09:59 AM

True, but judge the man at the end of the season, not at the climax. Logan was a great choice, let the great choices continue.

jacomo
20-04-2016, 10:07 AM

Judging by the OP he seems to have won somebody's heart, if that counts for anything?

pacoluna
20-04-2016, 10:44 AM
Fellow Hibees

The Green phoenix full of positive vibes will then go into battle on saturday in the cauldron That is cappielow Park to face the mighty Greenock Morton will he conquer or will he flee

Dunedin Hibs
20-04-2016, 11:09 AM
The Green phoenix full of positive vibes will then go into battle on saturday in the cauldron That is cappielow Park to face the mighty Greenock Morton will he conquer or will he flee

He will conquer. I have been a Hibs supporter for 45 years, so understand the pain, under-achievement and embarrassment of the recent past, but let us not forget the glorious football we have played this year, and the grinding out of results. It will come right, at the right time.

My_Wife_Camille
20-04-2016, 11:13 AM
I no longer support Hibernian and this thread is responsible

Dunedin Hibs
20-04-2016, 11:19 AM

What? Why is that?

flash
20-04-2016, 11:29 AM
What? Why is that?

It's all a bit positive for the wee lamb.

pacoluna
20-04-2016, 11:32 AM
He will conquer. I have been a Hibs supporter for 45 years, so understand the pain, under-achievement and embarrassment of the recent past, but let us not forget the glorious football we have played this year, and the grinding out of results. It will come right, at the right time.

My first season ticket was in in 1998 in the first division I have had one since.. I am now 23. I haven't had much to shout about other than the league cup and the mowbray years. So I have never had anything to compare too.. to use the term under achieving until these last two seasons finding our selves in the championship going to places like greenock and alloa.. I can't imagine what its like being a hibs supporter who has watched since the 60/70s. I do have one thing in common though with my grandad who has had a s ticket for over 30 years.. Conrad Logans debut was the best we have both ever seen in a hibs shirt.

HappyHanlon
20-04-2016, 11:33 AM
Fellow Hibees

Dunedin, are you on something son?

Were you up the tap aff that Finnieston Crane last night?

I guess, we'll never know!

Dunedin Hibs
20-04-2016, 11:37 AM
It's all a bit positive for the wee lamb.

Hehe...I am away to bed, to be up in 6 hours to watch the mighty Hibs at 6.45am in New Zealand on Hibs TV. Travelling home for the final...money where my mouth is and all that..in Stubbs we trust, in Hibs we believe...forever proud to wear the green and white!

The_Horde
20-04-2016, 11:48 AM

This post is so hideously ugly.

3pm
20-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Fellow Hibees

Am going to get this on a t-shirt.

Keith_M
20-04-2016, 05:45 PM
Mind bending drugs is my bet

:wink:

Dunedin Hibs
21-04-2016, 07:56 AM
Am going to get this on a t-shirt.

The boys are back on form, and looking for glory...promotion and the Cup. Like us all I have been severely deflated by past performences, but we get up again ...stronger. This team has worked hard to get where they are and deserve our support. They have experience of a real Cup Final under their belts, and, I think, the desire to bring glory to our club. They need backing and support to achieve this. Always support the players who pull on the jersey. Our Manager will be judged in late April/May, we all know the scenarios around what could happen.

Let's get behind the green phoenix! We beat the huns - in a match they are now downplaying , hehe, get it right up you...sons of william - and will exact revenge on Morton on Saturday as the mighty Hibs roll into town to collect 3 points.