PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Question - Famous Five Upper

Irish_Steve
18-04-2016, 05:19 PM
After years of sitting in the family stand (FF Lower), we are having to moving to pastures new although not exactly far away. From what I remember, there are slighly posher seats in the FF Upper but I don`t know which part - I would presume its Section 50 as its right in the middle of the stand. Looking at the eticketing website, there doesnt appear to be any difference in price.

Are those seats still there and does anyone sit in them that could give me an idea of seat and row numbers - getting on a bit these days and prefer a bit more comfort lol

EH54
18-04-2016, 05:23 PM
There deffinetly still there and it's the full section so won't matter about row I used to sit in them for cup games never looks that busy when it comes to home games though

Keith_M
18-04-2016, 05:24 PM
After years of sitting in the family stand (FF Lower), we are having to moving to pastures new although not exactly far away. From what I remember, there are slighly posher seats in the FF Upper but I don`t know which part - I would presume its Section 50 as its right in the middle of the stand. Looking at the eticketing website, there doesnt appear to be any difference in price.

Are those seats still there and does anyone sit in them that could give me an idea of seat and row numbers - getting on a bit these days and prefer a bit more comfort lol

It is indeed Section 50. I bought my Dad a half-season ticket for there in December and he absolutely loves it. The seats were exactly the same price for a half-season as the other seats in the FF Upper.

Hope you enjoy your new seat :aok:

Irish_Steve
18-04-2016, 05:34 PM
It is indeed Section 50. I bought my Dad a half-season ticket for there in December and he absolutely loves it. The seats were exactly the same price for a half-season as the other seats in the FF Upper.

Hope you enjoy your new seat :aok:

@Castle The whole of Section 50 isnt those seats tho is it, is it not a block within the block - I remember sitting in them years ago, should`ve paid more attention!

jgl07
18-04-2016, 05:38 PM
I would prefer to be one side or the other. Watching from directly behind the goal loses a bit of perspective. The views are all excellent from the Upper FF. Especially if you are on the back row when you can stand up or sit down as you wish without annoying anyone.

hibee
18-04-2016, 05:43 PM
It's roughly seats 70-100 in all rows apart from the first few in front of the walkway.

SeanWilson
18-04-2016, 05:45 PM
It's roughly seats 70-100 in all rows apart from the first few in front of the walkway.

:agree: they are also used as player comps as i get them quite a bit.

Lancs Harp
18-04-2016, 05:53 PM
I don't think the block in question actually has a number.

From memory the top tier goes from block 23, then the posh seat block, then block 24. I'm not sure I they are available to us pions.

I used to sit in block 22 quite often but now sit in the East. It is a good view though.

Irish_Steve
18-04-2016, 05:58 PM
I don't think the block in question actually has a number.

From memory the top tier goes from block 23, then the posh seat block, then block 24. I'm not sure I they are available to us pions.

I used to sit in block 22 quite often but now sit in the East. It is a good view though.

It`s defo Block 50 and they are offering seats