PDA

View Full Version : loan players

cloudy
18-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Will we have our loan players back and available for the play offs and cup final? I'm thinking more jamie insall, sam stanton and maybe even harris could all play a part in the busy end of season

Billy Whizz
18-04-2016, 11:20 AM
I've heard Insall maybe available, though Sam might be needed for the play offs with Livi

HibeeMassive
18-04-2016, 11:22 AM
Thought you couldn't play for two clubs within the same transfer window? Which would mean that they might be back at Hibs, but wouldn't be available to play?

Not 100% sure though..

overdrive
18-04-2016, 12:32 PM
Thought you couldn't play for two clubs within the same transfer window? Which would mean that they might be back at Hibs, but wouldn't be available to play?

Not 100% sure though..

I think that's right unless it is an emergency loan.

Unseen work
18-04-2016, 04:09 PM
If it was the case having players such as

Harris
Stanton
Insall
Martin

Back would be a massive boost as they are all relatively different options to what we already have

Aldo
18-04-2016, 04:45 PM
If it was the case having players such as Harris Stanton Insall Martin Back would be a massive boost as they are all relatively different options to what we already have

Insall has played very well from the reports I have about him. Very well liked by the management team and players at EF.

SJM
18-04-2016, 04:45 PM
If it was the case having players such as

Harris
Stanton
Insall
Martin

Back would be a massive boost as they are all relatively different options to what we already have

If they players are classified as massive boosts then we are in more trouble than anticipated.

SJM
18-04-2016, 04:46 PM
Insall has played very well from the reports I have about him. Very well liked by the management team and players at EF.

He's staying with East Fife next season. Same agreement as this.

Aldo
18-04-2016, 04:47 PM

Up a league should see him in good stead! Will hopefully benefit us in the future.

scoopyboy
18-04-2016, 04:55 PM

You sure on that?

SJM
18-04-2016, 04:56 PM
You sure on that?

I know a couple of the East Fife boys and they seem to think so mate? Is it not happening?

superfurryhibby
18-04-2016, 05:49 PM
I know a couple of the East Fife boys and they seem to think so mate? Is it not happening?

Very much doubt it. Insall has had the benefit of full time training for a season and if he is to step up to the plate then it will surely be during the coming campaign. At 24 he 's not really one for the future.

007 Mickey Weir
18-04-2016, 06:27 PM

Not 100% sure though..

That can't be right. Must be 3 teams. How would emergency loans work?

Lago
18-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Very much doubt it. Insall has had the benefit of full time training for a season and if he is to step up to the plate then it will surely be during the coming campaign. At 24 he 's not really one for the future.
My thoughts as well 24yrs he has to be doing the business at Hibs now.

overdrive
18-04-2016, 08:00 PM
That can't be right. Must be 3 teams. How would emergency loans work?

Emergency loans are the exception. None of our loans are emergency loans I don't think.

Humo
20-04-2016, 09:11 AM
So if you recall a player today there's no point cause you couldn't play them? I think they're eligible

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

overdrive
20-04-2016, 12:06 PM
So if you recall a player today there's no point cause you couldn't play them? I think they're eligible

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

There is no point. You can't being registered to two Clubs within the same registration period, i.e. outwith the transfer window.

This is from the SFA website but relates to 2012-13 but I wouldn't imagine it will have changed. The relevant sections are 3.3 and 1.4.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/SFAPublications/ScottishFAPublications2012-13/SFA_HANDBOOK_201-280_Registration_Procedures.pdf

It does say you can get dispensation from the SFA but I think this would be highly unlikely.

Centre Hawf
20-04-2016, 12:18 PM
I think we must have this conversation at the end of every season now. We couldnt use Booth for the Hamilton play offs. We couldnt use Harris for last years. We cant use anyone else for this years.

They may return to the club. But their season is effectively over as the loan is until the end of the full domestic season i believe.