PDA

View Full Version : Deila

Hibernia&Alba
17-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Surely that's all folks: P45 time. Collins until the end of the season?

Treadstone
17-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Surely that's all folks: P45 time. Collins until the end of the season?

Collins will go the same time as Deila.

Ozyhibby
17-04-2016, 01:56 PM
Lawell is their Petrie. Real change won't happen until he is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibernia&Alba
17-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Deila and Van Gaal should form a double act. They'd be the funniest duo since Laurel & Hardy.

Stevie Reid
17-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Was a strange appointment, and regardless of the titles he has won, has made Celtic a much worse side.

Couldn't believe how poor they were in th first half today.

Hibernia&Alba
17-04-2016, 03:29 PM
Davie Moyes?

Sammy7nil
17-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Davie Moyes?

Pat Fenlon he is a big sellick fan and will suiyt the budget

Baader
17-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Dud appointment. Rangers not being in their division bought him a lot more time in the job. Surprised he wasn't emptied after Celtic's semi-final defeat to RossCo. Will be packing his bags now though. Rubbish manager who came across an arrogant fool.

Pete
17-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Rangers were apparently the better team today which will probably finish him as far as the fans are concerned. Moyes is a good shout.

ekhibee
17-04-2016, 04:08 PM
Moyes 4/6, Lennon 5/2 and Michael O'Neill 6/1, they're the top 3 in the betting with Paddy Power. (Stubbs is 10/1 by the way).

Dashing Bob S
17-04-2016, 04:10 PM
He's Celtic's Colin Calderwood.

truehibernian
17-04-2016, 04:22 PM
Rangers were apparently the better team today which will probably finish him as far as the fans are concerned. Moyes is a good shout.

I actually thought Celtic were the better side overall - slicker movement throughout, created chances however nothing gilt edged - The Rangers players looked leg weary until McKay's screamer. They reminded me of Hibs, nice football at times, no cutting edge and tippy tappy across the box.

Still, bring on The Rangers !

jacomo
17-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Collins will go the same time as Deila.

Agree, but change will happen after the season finishes, surely?

They are favourites for the title but it's not in the bag, don't imagine they would risk upsetting things now.

I'm sure Celtic would like Moyes but would he take it?

How about Larrson?

LancsHibs
17-04-2016, 04:36 PM
Deila and Van Gaal should form a double act. They'd be the funniest duo since Laurel & Hardy.

Dumb & Dumber:greengrin

ekhibee
17-04-2016, 04:40 PM
Agree, but change will happen after the season finishes, surely?

They are favourites for the title but it's not in the bag, don't imagine they would risk upsetting things now.

I'm sure Celtic would like Moyes but would he take it?

How about Larrson?
Lassson's 16/1 with Paddy Power. TBH, I'm not sure if Larrsson would want the job, and in any case he's not really set the world alight (so far) with his managerial ability. It's a possible though. I wouldn't dismiss Brendan Rogers out of hand, but other than that it looks like it's between Moyes and Lennon at the moment.

Expecting Rain
17-04-2016, 05:20 PM
I hope Delia is kept on at Celtic, especially after his season long efforts to endear himself to the neddish elements of the Celtic support. He has a squad of good technical but non descript performers with the exception of Leigh and Tierney.

Itsnoteasy
17-04-2016, 05:26 PM

They were.
Scott Brown was terrible

Famous Fiver
17-04-2016, 05:27 PM
Did JC rip his shirt off to show them his abs after the match?

Hibernia&Alba
17-04-2016, 05:30 PM
They were.
Scott Brown was terrible

They were much better in the first half, but not thereafter, I thought. Celtic had more shots 33-9 and more on target 10-3.

fulshie
17-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Couldnae care less if he goes or stays. Great result for us today, Stokes and Henderson to play in final. Excellent!

truehibernian
17-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Lassson's 16/1 with Paddy Power. TBH, I'm not sure if Larrsson would want the job, and in any case he's not really set the world alight (so far) with his managerial ability. It's a possible though. I wouldn't dismiss Brendan Rogers out of hand, but other than that it looks like it's between Moyes and Lennon at the moment.

Brendan Rodgers is a great shout especially with his knowledge of Warburton.

ancient hibee
17-04-2016, 07:03 PM
He was brought in because he was alleged to have a good track record at developing young players.Celtic see this as more important than going anywhere in Europe-they feel they are streets ahead of Rangers and as long as they continue to win the league will be happy.They expect to make money by selling the players on as they know that the days of challenging the major European clubs are over.Today may have torpedoed their superiority complex and other than Tierney Deila has proved a washout in the development stakes.In fact he has put players into reverse-the Dundee United guys and Scott Allan for example.As Celtic paid money for them this is considered a cardinal sin(little play on words there).I thin he has picked 49 different teams in 54 games.Says it all-so he's on his bike and they'll have to open the biscuit tin and get out a bit more folding stuff than the amount they're paying him.Although not really of interest there is a certain enjoyable fascination in looking at what's going on and anyone who picks Mackay Steven ahead of Commons for an OF semi really doesn't know what's going on.

biotech
17-04-2016, 07:13 PM
Can't help think Collins is a big part of the problem. Has form for alienating players and pretty much a disaster everwhere he's been.

Taxi for Deila and Collins!

Stevie Reid
20-04-2016, 10:02 AM
Leaving at the end of the season, unsurprisingly - Sunday was always going to decide his fate: -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36091138

pacoluna
20-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Neil lennon will back there i think.

Stevie Reid
20-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Neil lennon will back there i think.

Be made not to look to him IMO - exactly the kind of character they need with Rangers being in the league next year, and always did really sound business in the transfer market.

Always thought Deila was a strange appointment, and the fact that he thought Cifci was a better player than Griffiths when he first arrived said a lot about him.

Billy Whizz
20-04-2016, 10:21 AM
Be made not to look to him IMO - exactly the kind of character they need with Rangers being in the league next year, and always did really sound business in the transfer market.

Always thought Deila was a strange appointment, and the fact that he thought Cifci was a better player than Griffiths when he first arrived said a lot about him.

Did he buy Cifti though?

LustForLeith
20-04-2016, 10:26 AM
Roy Keane anyone?

Wonder if this announcement has anything to do with Moyes saying yesterday he'd consider an approach from Villa about the job there. Much like Jose apparently in talks with PSG which the way I see him bluffing Man United into offering him a deal.

Stevie Reid
20-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Did he buy Cifti though?

He was manager when Celtic signed Armstrong, Mackay-Steven and Ciftci from United.

Billy Whizz
20-04-2016, 12:27 PM
He was manager when Celtic signed Armstrong, Mackay-Steven and Ciftci from United.

He was, but who signed them. A lot of debate that he was only the coach, and Park and Lawell signed the players

Any idea if Collins is leaving as well

Treadstone
20-04-2016, 12:32 PM
Any idea if Collins is leaving as well

Doubt there is any appetite from hierarchy or supporters to keep Collins.

blackpoolhibs
20-04-2016, 12:51 PM
Anyone who does not pick Kris Commons obviously wouldn't know a footballer if one kicked him up the erse.

Septimus
20-04-2016, 12:52 PM
Will this increase our chances of keeping Henderson and/or Stokes?

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-04-2016, 01:02 PM
It won't make any difference who they get next as he will be hounded out by "fans" again, not content with winning the league or at least a cup every season doesn't seem to matter to them, wish we had one iota of their success, moronic supporters to say the least.

Stevie Reid
20-04-2016, 02:33 PM
Anyone who does not pick Kris Commons obviously wouldn't know a footballer if one kicked him up the erse.

Correct. Arguably the most dangerous player in Scotland on his day, a threat from any range on either foot, and great delivery from either side. 91 goals in 175 starts is pretty phenomenal for a player who isn't an out and out striker.

We could have had his services for Scotland for the last three years also, if it weren't for that tit Levein.

snooky
20-04-2016, 05:50 PM
My my my Deila, Bye Bye Bye Deila
So before, they kick your ass out the door
Forgive them Deila, they just couldn't take anymore