PDA

View Full Version : Celebrations

h18eeynick
17-04-2016, 01:47 PM
I take it from the players celebrations that they think they have won the cup already ?

Itsnoteasy
17-04-2016, 01:48 PM
I take it from the players celebrations that they think they have won the cup already ?

Just like the Falkirk team the other nigjt

1987kev
17-04-2016, 01:50 PM

To b fair that's a massive win the Huns it also puts a marker down for next season

17-04-2016, 01:50 PM
Good. Let them. Let them think all they have to do is show up in the final.

Ryan69
17-04-2016, 01:59 PM
To b fair that's a massive win the Huns it also puts a marker down for next season

They seem to forget that Delia won't be there next season..😂

He has got tobe the worst Celtic manager in history.

hfc rd
17-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Good. Let them. Let them think all they have to do is show up in the final.

This. Similar to us in the league cup final against county. I'd prefer to go in as the underdog

SunshineOnLeith
17-04-2016, 02:10 PM
If we'd beaten Hearts in a semi final on penalties we'd be going just as mental.

Hermit Crab
17-04-2016, 02:11 PM
If we'd beaten Hearts in a semi final on penalties we'd be going just as mental.

:agree:

sleeping giant
17-04-2016, 02:11 PM

Nah. I assume they think they have proved a point to Celtic.

Itsnoteasy
17-04-2016, 02:18 PM
They seem to forget that Delia won't be there next season..

Along with Scott Brown who must be 1 of the worst captains in Celtic history.

He had a shocker

1987kev
17-04-2016, 02:21 PM
They seem to forget that Delia won't be there next season..😂

I think John Barnes would b. I got told about a month ago tae get money on Owen coyle to b the next manager

keep the faith
17-04-2016, 02:30 PM
Can we sign Scott Allan quickly before Celtic get a decent manager in who realises what they have.

Onion
17-04-2016, 02:35 PM

Today was the Cup Final in everyone's minds except for a few folk in Leith and Dundee.

One thing's certain, Sevco won't be as committed in the final as they were today.

erin go bragh
17-04-2016, 02:37 PM

According to my Hun supporting mate , that was their final and he couldn't give a flying one about our final . ( let's hope their players share the same sentiment ) IMHO We have more chance of winning against them than Celtic .

GGTTH

Aldo
17-04-2016, 03:59 PM

They celebrated getting to the Scottish Cup Final.

The way they celebrated together shows what it means to them and it shows the fans exactly what it means to them.

I'd be disappointed if they didn't celebrate!

HibbyAndy
17-04-2016, 04:05 PM

If only Hearts had held on at 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go against Hibs they wouldn't be shighting thereselves in case hibs win it:cb

Aldo
17-04-2016, 04:31 PM
If only Hearts had held on at 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go against Hibs they wouldn't be shighting thereselves in case hibs win it:cb

Indeed Andy! ;-)

One Day
17-04-2016, 06:42 PM

You bet we would, rather it was in a final though :wink:

McHibby
17-04-2016, 06:50 PM
I was reading the live-texts updates on the Guardian site. I could not believe my eyes when I read this wee nugget:

"Rangers will play Hibs in the final, but this game will certainly mean more. And if nothing else, it sets up the regular return of the Old Firm games up next season very nicely indeed".

The world does not f***ing revolve around the Old Firm.

Mr White
17-04-2016, 06:53 PM
I was reading the live-texts updates on the Guardian site. I could not believe my eyes when I read this wee nugget:

"Rangers will play Hibs in the final, but this game will certainly mean more. And if nothing else, it sets up the regular return of the Old Firm games up next season very nicely indeed".

The world does not f***ing revolve around the Old Firm.
Hahaha in the event of us winning next month I'd like to think the writer of that wee nugget might find themselves in North east edinburgh in the evening and reconsider that statement!

Hi Heid Yin
17-04-2016, 08:03 PM
It's referring to sevcos celebrations earlier today.

Ooops. My mistake. I will remove said post by moi. Thank you for pointing it out!